It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey: How Many Have Switched from Extraterrestrial Hypothesis to Interdimensional?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Okay, ETH'ers riddle me this. Another aspect that comes up when discussing the ETH and considering the IDH is not only the vast number of anomalous sightings that take place, but the extreme variety of the various "nuts & bolts" craft that have been described.

Ultra-interesting question which certainly hasn't been addressed the first time here....but to be honest, i also don't have a good explanation.

Is it, maybe, that any sorts of statistics and data collection in regards to UFO sightings are extremely distorted because a huge majority of sightings are not "genuine alien craft" (assuming they exist...) but rather something else (natural, hoax, fantasy etc.)...thus greatly distorting ANY kind of "statistics" in regards to the UFO phenomenon?

Is it, maybe, because UFOs (as in "alien craft") do really not exist, never have, it's all a hoax, scam, ignorance, stupidity etc...which would, to some point, explain this?

Is it, to make use of some alternative theories, that "the Aliens" (if we assume they exist)...are playing some sort of game where everything we observe is some sort of fake, staged play...entities which can appear in all kinds of shape/form which includes their craft as well? I am saying this since the inconsistencies are NOT only in regards to the variety of their craft, but with many other aspects of UFO/Alien encounters as well. Do me a favor and research a handful of abductee reports and alleged communication with aliens....MOST of them do not make sense on a rational level, some even absurdly "comical" or nonsensical....as well as their entire alleged motive altogether (human/alien hybrid program etc..etc..)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think you should read some of the actual Washington DC Newspaper Articles before you state that the number I stated who saw these Craft...and remember...this was over several WEEKS in time as well as these News Articles having just about everyone looking to the sky.

As far as your attempt to classify where these Craft came from or who operated them...I ONLY STATED E.T. as if you read the articles and especially the ones where the News Papers interviewed High Ranking U.S. Military 4 Stars or their spokesmen...they were ADAMANT to declare that these Craft WERE NOT SOVIET and that both ground and in flight pilot observations of the Crafts Flight Characteristics as well as Capabilities...the U.S. Military also stated that these CRAFT...and they used the word CRAFT or CRAFTS...were FAR BEYOND ANYTHING the SOVIET UNION was capable of building or flying. These particular statements were made in the 1950's incidents when the U.S. Population was FIXATED on ANYTHING that could be seen as the United States either falling behind or being behind in any Weapon Systems. This FIXATION from the U.S. Military's position was 100X what the Civilian concern was. Thus...since the Protocols that are now established for reporting a UFO sighting and the subsequent endless debriefing...and these are FACTS from Testimony of many pilots both Civilian and Military as far as what today's protocols are as compared to the way protocols back then which were not as developed as it was better for these craft to be Men from Mars that Soviet Super Weapons...they talked freely and openly about the crafts abilities as to show the World...they were NOT FROM THAT COMMIE PINKO COUNTRY CALLED THE SOVIET UNION.

As far as what I know...it is but a glimpse of the total picture...a very small glimpse...but I enjoy posting here and living thank you very much. As I said...you can look this up. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Do me a favor and research a handful of abductee reports and alleged communication with aliens....MOST of them do not make sense on a rational level, some even absurdly "comical" or nonsensical....as well as their entire alleged motive altogether (human/alien hybrid program etc..etc..)

Yeah, I have. The high strangeness aspects are rampant.

Of course the question becomes, "Where do we draw the line on reports?" If we negate close encounters of the third kind, does that mean we should refuse to accept sky sightings, too?

Do we accept some CE3s but ignore the contactees and abductees?

Whatever it is, the UFO mystery has affected our culture in a myriad of profound and startling ways. Its transformed millions of peoples minds.

If we take the phenomenon as a whole, then Dr. Vallee's assertion that we are dealing with some form of a "control system" becomes a very viable theory whether psycho-socially self-imposed or by influence from an outside intelligence.

It's a subject that possesses a strange and fairly unique power that's fer sure.

edit on 4-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Ohhh Boy, lots of good replies I can sink my teeth into.

Erno, I'll start with the water thing. If H2O was really that valuable, we would have had a fleet descend on us long ago and drain our Oceans and lakes. Lets not kid ourselves, as advanced as they may be, if we had something they needed, they would take it.

If they are pledged to non interference as a collective (UN anyone) do you not think a struggling advanced life form would break the rules and take our water to advance themselves in the galactic empire( yeah that's never been done )?

Why do people report abductions? are they all lies? if said aliens are pledge not to interfere, I would think that means no abductions of the locals.

You seem to be implying a Galactic federation similar to Star trek, where more advanced people, do not interact with society of a inferior race, and wait to see if they can "evolve to a state they can be pat of the federation"

Then why are we seeing them at all, if we are?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by The GUT

Sorry GUT the ;proof; of dimensions at this time is less credible even than 'aliens are visiting us' and so are any who make such claims on videos, even as a number and as information, the 'proof' is less and so far there has been not a single even on the level of the proof of aliens to show there are dimensions other than these.. Contactees, sleep paralyses and such - do not count as credible

None of this is known Imtor, we don't even know if UFOs and "aliens" actually exist. I think Gut is simply asking, if people that believe that UFO's are real, do you think they travel from another dimension, or from another solar system 7 billion light years away(give or take). It's a simple question, with no intent implied.

It seems as likely to me that they can do that, or extend their lives for the lenth of travel, we don't know the answer
edit on 4-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CalebRight14

C14...the water thing doesn't jive. If you are capable of traveling Interstellar Distances then you have a Gravitic Drive form of "Engine"...but not an engine in the conventional sense.

Even though some people have stated that there is not enough Antimatter in our Universe to be usable to create the Matter/Antimatter reaction necessary to Fold Space/Time to the degree to JUMP such distances...that is not taking into account the concept of Quantum Particle Interconnectivity between Alternate Divergent Universal States of Reality where these Quantum Particles are Connected and thus a Cascade effect of Matter/Antimatter Reaction occurs in many Divergent Universal States together.

If you can have this amount of Energy available...you can create via Energy to Matter interchange...as much water as you need so it is not Matter that E.T. needs...it is ENERGY that once created...can be converted into any form of matter they wish...this includes water or salt water. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
...that is not taking into account the concept of Quantum Particle Interconnectivity between Alternate Divergent Universal States of Reality...

So, Split, "alternate divergent universal states of reality" sounds pretty dang extradimensional to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I would think that a Highly Advanced Race would visit Earth for Scientific Research and basic curiosity. With the understanding of the UNIFIED FIELD THEORY...comes the ability to Change Matter into Energy and back again. Also the ability to use Energy to create or arrange Matter in any form or Element or Molecular Structure in existence.

To FOLD SPACE/TIME we are talking about a level of tech that could allow Primitive Man to confuse these E.T. Races with any belief system that ancient Man might develop...or perhaps steered into developing. Split Infinity

This is my point, we are inferior, why ask us for anything? we can teach them nothing, we can only learn from them. I would fire whoever sent such a mission. We don't need to learn from inferior life forms

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

...that is not taking into account the concept of Quantum Particle Interconnectivity between Alternate Divergent Universal States of Reality...

So, Split, "alternate divergent universal states of reality" sounds pretty dang extradimensional to me.

GUT...There is a difference between Extradimensional or to break the term down...more than one dimension...in our Universal State of Reality...and an Alternate Divergent Universal State of Reality.

Our Universe has Extradimensional Space/Time Geometry...calculated so far as 10 or 11...and I believe there are more...actual Geometric Dimensions. We know about 4 from basic observation...Length, Width, Depth and Time...but we also know that there are more as Quantum Particles such as Photons and Electrons exist as both Particle and Wave as well as all Matter that has Mass...Protons and Neutrons...are made up of smaller Quantum Particles such as Quarks, Gluons, Leptons...etc...that...even though also exist in the World and Rules of Quantum Mechanics...STILL...are what make up Protons and Neutrons...and their number is indeterminate within them but maintain a minimum number as well as a maximum number and can exist in many numerical quantities in between.

An Alternate Divergent Universal State of Reality would be a completely separate Universe unto itself although it would need to be very similar to ours with choice and cause and effect and random probability driving it's creation and existence.

Thus...the two Concepts are not the same. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

C14...the water thing doesn't jive. If you are capable of traveling Interstellar Distances then you have a Gravitic Drive form of "Engine"...but not an engine in the conventional sense.

Even though some people have stated that there is not enough Antimatter in our Universe to be usable to create the Matter/Antimatter reaction necessary to Fold Space/Time to the degree to JUMP such distances...that is not taking into account the concept of Quantum Particle Interconnectivity between Alternate Divergent Universal States of Reality where these Quantum Particles are Connected and thus a Cascade effect of Matter/Antimatter Reaction occurs in many Divergent Universal States together.

If you can have this amount of Energy available...you can create via Energy to Matter interchange...as much water as you need so it is not Matter that E.T. needs...it is ENERGY that once created...can be converted into any form of matter they wish...this includes water or salt water. Split Infinity

Split, you lost me< I was asking why such advanced entities would visit us, I agree water is a bad reason, Not sure why this is a mark against me

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

But they can learn something. They can learn what we look like, how we developed, what different kinds of species live on this planet, what our social order is, why we do the things that we do....etc. They have scientific curiosity.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

But they can learn something. They can learn what we look like, how we developed, what different kinds of species live on this planet, what our social order is, why we do the things that we do....etc. They have scientific curiosity.
Split Infinity

Why do this in secrecy? honestly, it makes no sense

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

you can have it, but I don't see anything here

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Split Infinity

Well whatever they are, if they even exist, Split, they certainly don't act as if they care very much for us or have our best interests at heart...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Split Infinity

Well whatever they are, if they even exist, Split, they certainly don't act as if they care very much for us or have our best interests at heart...

This, why would they care about us? The most likely answer is that they don't. If they exists we need to avoid them. I don't think it matters though, am thinking they know we are here and how to find us

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

When Humans try to help a species...they tend to look at saving or helping the species as a whole and do not take an individual member of say a Pod of Whales...rights or emotional responses into consideration as they will tag a Whales body with a Skin Penetrating Transmitter. The same thing when we band an Eagles leg or cut off a Rhinos horn to save it from poachers.

This is how they view US! The number of actual abductions is very small...but at one time was a MUCH larger number. This was reduced by treaty. I cannot provide proof for this statement so please don't ask.

Just know this...the only reason a DEAL was made...and with a Massive amount of effort and difficulty...was because we have leverage in a small but very well placed area.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

C14...They are so far in advance of us that we would have little in any way to stop or force them to do anything.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CalebRight14

Split Infinity

They do it in secrecy mostly because they are aware of what would happen if people knew they existed.
Total Disaster! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CalebRight14

Split Infinity

They do it in secrecy mostly because they are aware of what would happen if people knew they existed.
Total Disaster! Split Infinity

No Split, just no.. How does that mean total disaster? I mean think about it. If Aliens came here tomorrow; whatever do u belive

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I do not believe...I KNOW what would happen if Full Disclosure ever were to happen...which it won't...but say some New Unknown Race dropped in all public...DISASTER!

People cannot handle it. Maybe you could but you are a small Minority. Stock Market would crash. R&D would stop. Hell...people are still killing each other over LAND where this Religions building or the other was supposedly there first.

I have been around. I have seen how people can act and be Murderous all for the sake of Power. Something like this would cause wide spread PANIC!

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join