It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SnowyOwl

Wow, people are still finding this thread huh? Yes, I am doing well, thank you. I have been doing well since before I even wrote this thread. Now, I'm just floating downstream and trying to share anything I've learned.

If you thought the story itself was scary, then make sure you check out my sketches of the Hooded Entity in this post here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just imagine that whacko standing in your doorway when you woke up! It is an image and an experience that is ingrained in my memory. Although I feel like I am well-adjusted and psychologically stable (always have been, in my opinion) it is still a memory that has a powerful grip over me.

I keep waking up wondering if it will ever be there again...it's a little terrifying to dwell on it, so I try not to.
edit on 9-2-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Wow, fascinating story.

I wonder if the 'entities' could have been connected to the cancer. Hard to articulate myself, but perhaps some kind of 'cancer consciousness' materialising as physical/entity forms.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

The member above (who bumped this thread,) informed me that the sketches in the previous links have been moved from the file hosting site.

Here are the sketches for anyone still interested:

edit on 5-6-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'm glad this thread was bumped. It needs to be seen by the new members coming in that find this type of story interesting. One of the better threads on ATS, IMO.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I congratulate you in your efforts and successes in overcoming the adversity life has given you. I believe one of the most important things in life is that we respond to adversity and trials in a positive way to help us to learn and grow. I can relate to what you said about religion although further discussion would derail this thread. I don't think you are crazy but it is possible you have some uncommon characteristic that allows you to see many things that most people can't. I have a friend who I met through an online multi-player game who claims he can see angels and demons. I believe him. He is religious, very vigilant, and is his communication and decisions are sound. I believe there is something about him to allow him to see things most people can't see.

Regarding your bout with cancer, I have a recommendation for you. (I don't want to derail this thread so if there is interest, a new thread can be started on the subject) There are many substances that are anti-carcinogenic and I recommend you take one or more of them daily as a preventative. Several of them I have taken or am currently taking. I can't personally guarantee effectiveness of all of them but I believe most of them are good for overall health including CoQ10, green tea, and resveratrol which I take daily. Tumeric is a common spice on the list which I highly recommend and it can be a part of a normal diet. Some spices or supplements may be more effective from one person to another depending on body chemistry and diet. Also I recommend you check with your health care professional regarding what you take. There is much I could say on this subject as I have done years of research regarding herbal use and various medical conditions and continue to do so. However, I encourage everyone to do their own research into any supplement they may choose to take to be sure there are no bad side effects or interactions. Not all should be taken indefinitely but many can be.

Green Tea, Black Tea, Cat's Claw, L-Lysine amino acid, Quercetin, Red Beet Juice, Glutathione, nigella sativa (aka black seed), Acaí, Aloe Vera, Bloodroot (skin cancer), Chlorella, Coenzyme Q10, Cranberries, Ginseng, Glutathione, Glycine, Moringa, Red Yeast Rice, Reishi Mushroom, Resveratrol, Curcumin (Tumeric Spice), Olive Leaf Extract, L-Lysine amino acid, Saffron, Sea Buckthorn, Theanine, Turmeric, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Whey Protein, Watercress, Crabapple, Bupleurum, Lavender, rhubarb, Longjack, piperine, Catuaba, Mangosteen, Goldenseal, Stinging nettle, sitosterol, lycopene, Dandelion, burdock, Red clover, Black walnut, Sarsaparilla, Honeysuckle, Goji berries, Job’s tears, Notoginseng, Mandarin oranges, Eucalyptus, Panax ginseng, Garlic, Myrrh

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Brand new to the forums, just saw your story and I am very glad you decided to share it. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Lucid-dreaming is a non-paranormal explanation of the figures seen whilst in bed, and it can include sleep paralysis ...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream#Sleep_paralysis

If during your formative years your family had a religious imagery on the walls rather than pictures of fictional space-aliens,
it would be Jesus / Mary / Ganesha / Vishnu ( delete as applicable ) you saw in these hypnopompic hallucinations.
edit on 7-6-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Why still afraid?

You've overcome so much and, as of yet, not been harmed by these... things.

This is easy for me to say because I have not been through what you have but, I'd love the opportunity to go out into the wilderness, camping, on the understanding that I may be vulnerable to attack or abduction.

I understand that putting yourself in that position is scary as duck (with an F) but what's the worst that could happen? You could be severely injured or die, that's it. Not much to be afraid of. A bit of pain maybe, followed by a whole lot of nothing?

On the other hand you could experience beyond human. Otherworldly being, feelings, place's etc. The universe is endless but you could get a larger glimpse than anyone else has so far.

You seem to have scraped by with the "assistance" of these things so far, so go out there and connect with them. You must have been selected for a reason. They didn't come visit me!

Learn what you can for the sake of Earth and teach people.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Your post didn't seem too long to me. I couldn't put it down even in the midst of getting nagged for dinner that was in the oven. I actually wondered how you perceive them in relatioon to you kicking cancers butt? I guess I'd assume they lent a healing hand so to speak? Did you experience anything you could tell was outside help with your cancer? Thanks for putting yourself out there a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OiOiOi
Your post didn't seem too long to me. I couldn't put it down even in the midst of getting nagged for dinner that was in the oven.

You're very kind. It's been a long time since I've written this post, but it's the one event in my life that never seems too far from my mind (the entity sightings, that is.) Be sure to scroll up this very page to see the sketches! Thanks for your interest and your reply.

I actually wondered how you perceive them in relatioon to you kicking cancers butt? I guess I'd assume they lent a healing hand so to speak?

It's very difficult to say what any of these visiting apparitions/ entities were and what their intentions were. I do recognize the 2-and-a-half year battle with cancer as an incredible growing experience (no pun intended
) It has shaped me in many unique ways that I don't think I would have developed otherwise. I certainly value the experience and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Did you experience anything you could tell was outside help with your cancer?

Yes! The entire experience made me believe in power beyond ourselves, beyond physical perception. I have had what I consider an NDE of sorts. I believe I mentioned in the OP my dad heard a dispirited voice talking to him in the hospital. I have had snippets of conversation with what I believe to be "angels" for lack of a better understanding of what and who they are. I do believe there are those "out there" ready to do us harm, and those ready to help us.

edit on 11-8-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Please listen to and relax.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

ATS Live Radio

This is a very interesting and compelling story NB. I'm tempted to read it. Just as it is! I hope I can do it justice.

CirqueDeTruth
edit on 2-9-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: link

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
^^^^^

Well done NB !
A great story shared !

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading your story. A bit late granted

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm very late to this...

But that was a fascinating read.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i am new to this site and ive read quite a few threads. and when i ready yours, wow. i am speechless.. in a good way.
first of, congrats on beating cancer im happy for you because you got to tell us your experience. i really truely appreciate you and your story because now i dont have to go on thinking im crazy for what i believe in or feel like i have to keep it a secret. so thank you

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AllyBird
Naw, you don't have to feel crazy or keep secrets here. Just be vigilant and tread carefully through the weirdness. Balance and even-mindedness will get us through

Welcome to ATS! (don't forget to start off with a thread in the 'introduction' forum, and I have sent you a u2u message as well.)

edit on 26-9-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey, I just wanted to share an experiance that MIGHT be similair. I don't think I told anyone this but your story made me re-think this experiance I had. It was a dream I had. Or meybe not a dream. I'll do a short explanation :

When I was 13/14 years old , one night i spent a couple hours just reading about UFOs/aliens on the internet. It was my first time reading about stuff like that and I found it interesting. Anyway, I went to bed, then ended up waking up some time in the night. I had sleep paralysis. Was sleeping on my side looking at my door. A tall black figuare (that looked like it had a black robe on or something) stood there, then walked up to me and stood next to my bed. I just remember trying to move , then blacking out.

Anyway, I always assumed that was just a wierd dream. But, the sleep paralysis and shadowy/block figuare with robe had some commonalities with your story. Anyway, any thoughts on this would be interesting.
edit on 5-10-2014 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I know... old thread and all, but I feel compelled to thank you, NarcolepticBuddha, for posting this in the first place. I've thought of this thread often over the years and it was of great significance to me when it was first posted. I read it during the 2012 Olympics and four years later I thank you for sharing things about the hooded figures you saw. It really helps people that have experienced the same or similar things to be aware of others that have experienced the same.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Just seen this what a great read hope your lifes going good still thanks for writing it up

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join