It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I also don't like the dreams and predictions forum as I believe only an individual can interpret their own dreams. So I stay away from "can you help me interpret this dream" threads.

NarcolepticBuddha,

I have never been to the dreams and predictions forum, but I love to do this myself. I consider myself pretty good at it. But, you are correct in stating that the dreamer has to apply the symbolism to their own life, or views.

I interpreted several dreams for Timical, and another person in my thread. I have received many compliments from the readers. Timical said I "nailed it, and needed my own t.v. show!" LOL! He has some of the most interesting "dreams" I've ever heard! Although, I don't think they were dreams, but messages given to him from the astral plane.
Did you see where I told you he had an encounter with the devil, or Satan on page 38? I would love you to read that! Besides your own, that was one of the scariest experiences I've ever heard! And he was awake, at work.

Sorry, don't mean to derail your thread.... again. Just wondering if, when you go to my thread, could you read some of my dream analysis I did for Timical? He has several "far out" dreams posted there, and each one he sent me seemed to get longer, and have deeper meaning. Lots of symbolism! He came on after page 35, I think.
Of course, I know you'll have to wait until things slow down here. Just don't lose the link to my thread.

edit on 7/14/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Great story.

Note: How is it possible to type in longer dashes ?

edit on 14-7-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I have read your story and am intrigued. It is very well written and enjoying to read. Bless you for coming out on your story and sharing it with the ATS community.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Really how can this have so many flags when the story is just a normal effect of the sleep paralysis disease ?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I've done a lot of research on abduction cases and UFO sightings since 1982. I recall an abduction case where a man was being abducted numerous times. On one occasion he remembers the alien telling him he was going to give him a gift. He immediately started vomiting up a black substance. He couldn't understand the significance of what happened, until he realized later he was a heavy smoker and the black substance was tar that was accumulating in his lungs. He continued to smoke after the encounter, but he really felt that this alien cleared out his lungs.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Didn't they give him a box as his gift and when he opened it, it was all the black gooey tar from his lungs? Like geeee thanks, you shouldn't have.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

An interesting story, but its funny how when you see them, they can see you. Getting yourself quantum locked into other worlds is not a easy ride or really something you should be jumping into as it gets...Messy. The mind is like a radio receptor it receives and interprets many signals, but it can only focus in on one or a few of these signals at the same time.

And everybody bro, has an agenda because everybody and everything has its stories.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtnshredder
I highly doubt

I'm sorry to take your quote way out of context here, but this is the root of many problems in our society right there. In my very humble opinion, that is.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VinnyPNY

Thanks for your post. I also have similar feelings about looking outside of windows anticipating to see something (and yet, never have.) Why do irrational fears like this seem so common?

I am now trying to imagine generations of children who were "afraid of monsters in the closet" or "under the bed." What is this universal fear? I'm inclined to think that there is a very valid reason for such common fears. Perhaps these monsters were always here?

It is a cross-cultural phenomenon.

They may have just taken different names and forms through the many, many decades and centuries.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by apollos84

You need to stay away from tarot cards and pendulums. Your problems will go away in time.

Believe me, it did not take me long to figure this out. I can't believe people still play with things like Ouija boards. I'm sure there are some people prepared to open themselves up in this way.

I am not one of those people. The fewer things with harmful intent after me, the better.

Thanks for the paradiddle! RLRR LRLL

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

Thanks for sharing. Sleep paralysis is often strange, confusing, and frightening. Please don't let the fear overwhelm you. You can learn to take total control of the situation. Stay strong and show no fear (easier said than done, but it is achievable.)

By the way, such noises and flashes of light you are hearing and seeing are also tell-tale signs that Spirit is awakening within.

I have heard the 'exploding head syndrome' phenomena and seem to have experienced it a few times myself. However, I believe the noises and flashes of light are indicative that one is entering the "vibrational state" of sleep paralysis. I suspect that this is a precursor to experiencing astral projection or out of body experiences. Don't be surprised if you hear these sounds outside of sleep paralysis, usually when you are most relaxed.

The sounds I have heard described in several books. They seem to simply be the sounds of the cosmos. The constituent sounds of OM/AUM. They can often sound like buzzing bees, roaring oceans, vibrational tones, hums, flutes and/or chiming bells, as well as the OM vibration itself.

The flashes of light only happen to me during meditation or when I am very relaxed and about to fall asleep. The Upanishads (An ancient post-Vedic text that attempts to describe the process of enlightenment) mentions both the sounds and lights.

I speak from direct experience with the sounds and flashes of light.

Everybody will experience something slightly different, however.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

You are quite possibly referring to sleep paralysis, which is a common symptom shared with the sleep disorder narcolepsy.

Please read more posts to see how I reconciled the two (the encounters and knowing that a sleep disorder may be responsible.)

I have considered it, but I encourage sleep medicine to develop itself in this area because there are still too many unanswered questions.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

There are both times when I fall asleep and instantly awoke 8, 10, or even at times, up to 18 hours later but felt no passage of time.

There have also been times where I have slept less than 4 hours and it felt like days.

There is a subtle awareness at work during sleep. This is why we perceive different passages of time. Except that while in that altered state of sleep consciousness, time is irrelevant. The soul does not count the hours so scrupulously as we do when we are awake.

I do not advocate any religion or path. I hardly follow one myself. I am just attempting to speak from experience. I am sorry if it seems like I am sourcing out to convert--but that is hardly the case, as I hope you see from my posts.

Wisdom is wisdom and knowledge is knowledge. There are many such paths and we are going to take different directions. It is an individual path each of us is on that ends in the same place.
edit on 14-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by apollos84

In my experience things like Tarot and pendulums dont expose you to external spiritual entities rather they open communication with the inner spiritual world. They are merely tools to have a dialogue with your own subconscious. After all you are interpreting the cards and you are holding the pendulum and subconsciously moving it. The only danger is if you are incapable of making a decision without consulting an oracle.

This is true. It is worth saying that when we open this communication to the spirit world..we take everything in our hearts and minds with us. If you were a complete, cruel jerk as I was while dabbling with tarot and pendulums, you're going to attract the wrong kinds of communications.

Caution is always required when exploring something new. In the end, you are only facing what's inside of you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

I remember 4 hours vanishing one saturday as a kid one second it was 10 am the next it was 2 pm .even 30 odd years later it still bugs the hell out of me half way across a field near my home so tell me more

This sounds like "missing time." This is not something I've ever experienced. However, it is a common symptom associated with people who claim abduction scenarios.

Remember, I do not claim to be an abductee or contactee by any stretch of the imagination. There are still many uncertainties about what happened--maybe nothing at all.

Was it a one time thing for you? Or is this a common occurrence?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
I am sure3 it has been said a million times before and just for the record here is the millionth and first... If you want it to end use the name and power of the King who has authority over the world and creation.
Tell your enemy "In Jesus name I demand you release me"
What have you got to lose.
If I am wrong then you and everyone can call me stupid, just try it if you want real peace.

I can speak from personal experience on countless occasions and say that you are absolutely correct! This is always a helpful technique. Thanks for contributing to my thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

I have not read Dreamcatcher specifically, but have read a few Stephen King classics in my younger days. It is a very startling description he writes. I wonder where he got the source material? This is very intriguing. I could have almost accidentally written the same description and been accused of plagiarism. This is how spot-on his material is from what you quoted.

Thanks for doing so!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by mtnshredder
I highly doubt

I'm sorry to take your quote way out of context here, but this is the root of many problems in our society right there. In my very humble opinion, that is.

OT but IMHO I highly doubt that's the case. I think a large majority of our problems are more deeply rooted with the people that believe everything they hear and don't question their surroundings.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I really enjoyed reading your story and thank you for sharing your experiences.

Mine aren't nearly so interesting, but I wanted to relate to the fear of aliens as a child. While I was never afraid in my house, I was terrified to go outside after dark for any reason. I remember not even being willing to throw the garbage out at night. I would run outside as quickly as possible, and come back inside.

Growing up in Arizona, I'll say you see lots of things in the desert sky and though I never saw any alien spacecraft up close, I've seen at least two UFOs and was there for the Phoenix lights incident. And I heard stories from time to time, though with all the government stuff that happens in the desert, who can know what is real?

When I was between maybe seven and ten years old, I used to have a much more pronounced fear of aliens that looked like the grays, and sometimes swore there was some device deposited inside the top of the nasal cavity. It was just like the one from Total Recall, but I had the idea before the movie and I'm not sure where I could have picked it up.

Anyway, as I went into my preteens, my fears faded. My own journey was one into the realms of faith and I found some comfort there, but as an epilogue to this, I'll share something strange. I often see a face that looks like a gray when I meditate, but it's kept at arm's length because of the fact I feel protected and assert that faith actively. Maybe fear is a weapon used against us, or maybe we all just imagine too much.

But I share this little bit of my past because like you, I know what that fear feels like, and I know how you never can admit it to anyone. So, thank you for that.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Nice story OP..

Some of those stories or experiences I can relate with. Its interesting but as a child in adolescence our minds and awareness are tuned at a different frequency. I have also had some crazy experiences when I was a child as well. Not so much in my adulthood anymore as I try not to focus on such anymore just because I am to busy in real life surviving this game, and to be quite honest I don't care much anymore. There are and will be things we will never ever understand. Hell if you think about it OP, its so hard just trying to find the words to explain it. I have been saying that for years thou. I have gone over every idea, and plausible explanation for a long time now. I have listened and hell literally and supported people like Whitley Strieber,c2c and many members here on ATS trying to find my answers. The thing is we do not have them. Not to mention if you look close enough you can see we have been trying to explain this since the dawn of man. Who knows perhaps we knew something during pre history, and that is what we are all trying to remember..

I myself have taken the advice I was given the last time I was visited (or dreamed I dunno what's real anymore), and will continue to do so.

Just revel in it..
Its not that important..

good story bro. Don't lose your mind in trying to make sense of it all.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join