It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thanks so much for having the guts to post this. I was debating for a while whether I should touch upon this subject or not. I didn't want to ruffle any feathers and step on any toes.

But now that the can of worms is open (isn't that what ATS is for?) I wholeheartedly agree. And I do believe that Jesus knew a thing or two about yoga as well. Issa and Jeshua are some names in the far east that Jesus was known as. There are supposedly villages still today in India/Nepal areas that uphold Jesus as a spiritual master. I uphold Jesus as a spiritual master as well and attempt to learn, absorb, and utilize the teachings.

If that doesn't make me a Christian, then I don't know what does.

edit on 14-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Generally, I am not too shy to post my thoughts whether they are controversial or not. Anyone is free to debate me on said subject.

Also I have had many dreams where alien ships were chasing me, and one where the ship was on the ground and I could see the head of one in the window. It was grey with a tri cornered head and looked out once then returned to whatever duty it was performing. I looked for that description in lists of alien types but did not find it, however I did find descriptions of one or two of your type encounters.
edit on 14-7-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

[
I simply want this thread to encourage others to confront some of these dark places in our memories with courage and strength. As I said...if they've all been had..then so have I.

I'm not one to go through the aliens and paranormal boards, not my cup of tea really, but that was a very interesting read and the reason you did it in the first place? What I just quoted? Commendable if true.

On a side note, you mentioned George Noory somewhere and how he advocates this site. I think we need more people than just him to do this as this is a very diverse web site. When I started lurking here back in '04-'05, yes, it was mainly about the Noory types, but that's not the case anymore. That's why after almost 10 years, not only is this chat forum still going, it's still growing. That's something you can't say about the majority of forum sites out there.

This says something about this thread of yours. Not even 2 days old yet with 103 stars, countless flags and counting........and it's on the top topics. Impressive. If anything, your topic here has a cross-appeal that's kind of rare. You talk about aliens, religion, cancer, alcoholism, sleep paralysis and the fact that you want to bring a personal story to light for the purpose of helping others grow a pair so they can do the same. I don't know if you realized you were doing all that as you were writing, but that is the end result. All the different personalities on here have something to latch onto and talk about from your OP.

There is a short story contest going on right now till the 31st. I'd recommend you get in on it. You have a talent for writing. I'd join in but I have other other pots in the fire right now, but all in all. Great thread and great read.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm glad to see somebody has had experience with such a similar entity. Once, I had a dream I was asleep in my room on the floor and my cat walked in. At this point in the dream I knew something was going to # because a my cat in the dream always indicates some sort of danger. I dreamt I was being dragged in by this hooded metally-faced figure and it was emitting some high pitched noise. I woke up and I could see the thing thing staring me in the face and it moved to the corner of the room. It #ed me up for the night, but I thought nothing of it afterwards, putting it down to an odd dream. Months later, my mother asked if I'd ever seen "someone" in the house and described the exact figure I had seen. This was bizarre as I had never described my dream to her before. Since, we have both seen the a black hooded figure walk down the corridor in our house.

Thinking about this made me recall another strange incident many years ago. I was sitting at my computer in my room with music on loud. I knew nobody was in the house, hence the loud music. Our house carries sound very easily so I know when somebody is in it. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and figured my mother had come home, the footsteps walked up the hallway to my room. I heard the door handle and then the door open and then footsteps up to my chair (my chair faced away from the door). I was expecting my mother to say something as I had not turned round while I concentrated on what I was doing. As the footstep got closer I heard the creak of the loose floorboard about a foot behind my chair. I turned round and nothing was there. The door was closed. I called to the house, no reply. Looked around the house, no one. Three hours later my mother came home and then four hours later my brother came home - we being the only residents of the house.

I don't know if these are related, but I have experienced this exact hooded figure and it would be interesting to hear any other stories.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
I've seen the "Michelin Man" too and I would like to compare notes. It kinda freaked me out when I read what you described. One piece suit, kinda angular and not rounded like the mascot. Similar to accordion bellows?

Okay, here's my description. It was like it's body was a big rectangular prism. I could not see its lower body or feet but it seemed that the entire rectangle comprised its body and head in equal proportions (in other words, the body and head were continuous as if one piece)

It did appear to have hands and arms that bent at the elbow area--the arms, too, were just simple rectangular prisms.

The most notable thing about it was its smile and eyes. It was literally like someone took a sharpie marker and just drew 2 dots for eyes and a simple smile made up of one thin, curved line.

What was especially interesting about it was that it emanated a white light from itself. As if it had a giant light bulb inside of it and that the body was transparent-white. It made a couple of simple movements with its body and arms. It even blinked!

I sent you a U2U before I read your post. That smiley face! Strange because that's what I remember seeing but it's so vague. I don't recall the light bulb transparency but I did get a close look at the arm and elbow. Not box like either. Just a one piece suite all the way to the head. Prism shaped perhaps. Best described with this picture...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I do agree that we need a lot of diversity of topics here on ATS. That's what makes it work. I was worried about all the genres that my story encompasses and thought it would be laughed at for trying to combine so many various topics together. But this is how they were presented to me. I didn't have the benefit growing up saying "oh, this is for aliens and UFOS, this one is for dreams, this is for philosophy." etc.

I simply had a jumble that I've been working on for 10 years--and I think I still did a pretty lousy job of trying to unify the whole thing.

And no, I had no idea this thread would grow and develop appeal. That's not what my intent for posting was either. I really just wanted to know if someone else could relate to it and perhaps give me a few answers.

I typically avoid the aliens and UFO forums as well--if you can believe it. But this is mostly because of the spotty youtube videos of blurry UFOS

I also don't like the dreams and predictions forum as I believe only an individual can interpret their own dreams. So I stay away from "can you help me interpret this dream" threads.

I get a healthy mix of things at ATS though. I get most of my political and world news from ATS and this is very important. I could never watch MSN so I was kind of growing in the dark about some important current events. At least I'm not totally living under a rock anymore for news and politics. I didn't take an interest in MSN until I had access to the alternative news--Let me put it that way.

As for writing...hmm. I know how to write. I'm not shy about that at all. Do I have literary talent? Possibly. But, I just don't have it in my heart to write much anymore. I did a lot of that in college and have several published poems. But honestly, I don't have the patience nor desire to write like I used to.

Everybody is always telling me to write, write, write! I've been hearing it from my teachers since the 6th grade all the way into creative writing and poetry in college. I don't know why. I just don't feel like writing IS me. Maybe I'll fall back into the habit of writing someday...as for now, I need some rest time, if you can understand that.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bbearface

Thanks for sharing your story as well. I am so glad that this thread is almost a reservoir of Hooded Entity stories. It will make a good database for primary research on the topic someday.

I have always wondered why cloaks, robes, and hoods? It seems so ancient and esoteric. It seems like such a contradictory juxtaposition of a hood and robe on something so foreign and alien to us. Is this another clue to the puzzle?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I do agree with you in saying that it resembled a one-piece suit. Remember how I said that its body and head seemed to be part of the same, continuous shape?

It would not say it was like a suit though. To me, it seemed like it was the friggin' suit. Like there was nothing else to it. So simple that it wasn't even wearing a suit, but was just a couple of blocks stacked on top of each other with a smiley face.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Great Story!!! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one having been scared of aliens my entire life. Sometimes, I found my self again in our days sleeping with the light open after reading things on ATS or other site about abduction, experiences, anything like that. I was lead to the ET UFO subject at age 5...I'm 29 today and I'd never stop looking for answer and at the sky. Differences here: I don't think I have ever met an alien or was subject to any kind of abduction scenario. I saw a UfO 6 years ago with video you can see it on youtube under Ulrir, and that's about it. And my parents do not believe in aliens or ufo...I don't remember how I was lead to that subject, but I do remember a lot of good story from the X-files

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I seriously appreciate your tact. I wish more Christians (often athiests and sometimes 'conscious' as well) would consider the image they put out their of themselves and their represented viewpoints to the public and over the web.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
no post.............
edit on 14-7-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story, i know its never easy to talk about things that are so deep and sometimes painful. I understand where you are coming from though (somewhat). I've never had any experiences where i have seen something but i've always had an extreme fear of aliens when i was younger. I always had to have a light on when i was in bed and my bedroom door had to be shut. Another weird thing was that i couldn't be the last one awake in my house. I had to go to bed knowing that someone else was still awake. I felt vulnerable if i was the last one up. For some reason windows always scared me too. I hated laying near a window and my blinds always had to be shut. It came to the point where i couldn't even look at my windows when i was in bed because i was afraid something would be looking back. Again, i never had an experience but i always had this fear.

When i was in middle school i went on a field trip to this old mansion where we stayed overnight. We were in rooms with bunkbeds and had about five of us in a room. For some reason i was laying on the top bunk of a bed next to a window, everyone else was asleep but i was wide awake. I kept thinking that there was something right outside my window but i did not have the guts to looks outside, i had that feeling that something was watching me. Finally after about an hour and a half the feeling went away and i turned over quickly to look out the window and there was nothing there. I'm not saying that there was actually anything there, just wanted to show how bad my fear was at some points.

Now, i don't really worry about it anymore and it doesn't really bother me. i can't really pinpoint when it stopped but thankfully it has. Thank you again for sharing your story, it helped me think about my past fears too.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I seem to share alot in common with your experience growing up. The X-Files meesed me up when I was a kid as well. The two episodes that did a number on me where "Squeeze" where he would come through the air ducts in the house and eat peoples innards and the Fluke man episode. The worm man lived in the sewer and he was in a porta potty and at the end he was cut in half like a worm. I had to keep an eye on the air ducts to make sure the screws were not coming out. Chris Carter is a good story teller.

Anyways about your sleep paralysis, I get this from time to time. If you are strong enough you can wake yourself up. What I do is sleep on my stomach, this way I am less prone to getting that paralysis crap.
If you ever get nocturnal emissions and you wake up with wet drawers, it's your bodies natural way of expelling old semen. It's more likely in men who do not have a sexual partner to have this. Nothing to be worried about.

You need to stay away from tarot cards and pendulums. Your problems will go away in time. It depends largely how much you are into it. Are you a warlock? If so it will take longer to break away from the wicked angels. They use that stuff to mislead and manipulate individuals.

Keep playing at the drums. RLRLRR LRLRLL

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

My experiences are no where near as extreme as yours but you said you wanted to hear from people who have had similar experiences,

My first strange occurrence happened in September last year, not long after falling asleep (on the couch) I started to dream that my whole body was vibrating and the vibrating was getting faster and faster, I was starting to really panic and I was telling myself to ’wake up, wake up now’ and also trying to shout ‘help me’, it was a real struggle just to move but I woke up after about what felt like 30 seconds and sat straight up,

My husband was sat the other couch and asked me if I was ok as he heard me trying to say something while I was still asleep and he said it sounded like ‘help me’ but I was speaking really quietly, he said I sounded like I was struggling. This episode really freaked me out and I was scared to go back to sleep but I managed it eventually. Similar things to this happened regularly over a few months until this…

My second strange occurrence was in February this year, I’d gone up to bed alone and was drifting off to sleep quite nicely when I heard a really loud click and at the same time saw a bright flash through my eyelids, in that split second I thought maybe there had been a power cut so I immediately flipped over to look to see if my digital alarm clock had reset itself but it hadn’t, I thought ‘that was a bit strange’ but I just put it out of my mind and started to drift off to sleep again, but the same thing happened 2 more times after that in the space of half an hour and it definitely wasn’t a power cut.
I realised that the loud click was actually in my head, and the bright flash… well, I just didn’t have a clue what had happened,

The next day I googled it and came up with the official name for it, audio and visual sleep start syndrome also known as exploding head syndrome, I’ve had similar experiences many times since but each time the sound is slightly different but it always sounds electrical, once it was a deep buzz and another time it sounded like a fuse blowing. After this had happened I realised that I’d always been able to hear electrical noises when I was in silence but normally it was just a faint hiss in the background, but sometimes it was really high pitched. I now realise this is why I always wanted to fall asleep in front of the tv as it drowned out the noise.

Then it just gets stranger, it was probably about march time when the sleep paralysis kicked in, although I didn’t know that was what it was called at the time, the first time wasn’t too bad but it still creeped me out. I woke up but I couldn’t move at all, it felt like I was struggling for breath and I was desperately trying to move, I’m guessing that lasted about 30 seconds too, after this I got a few more episodes of SP like this and sometimes I could drift in and out of SP about 4 or 5 times. When I do finally escape sp I always get straight up and walk around for a bit as I’m scared I’ll just keep drifting in and out of sp over and over. When I’m in sp I usually know that I just have to move and I’ll get out of it, but not always…

there has been a couple of SP episodes that were much more terrifying, me and my husband were staying at a b&b near the sea, it was dark but the blue standby light on the tv was glowing and lighting up the room, I got sp again, but as soon as I managed to move and sit up I saw the outline of a scruffy looking old woman, I only saw it for a split second but it scared me enough to leave the lamp on for the rest of the night,

About a month ago I went to bed alone again and woke up paralysed, only this time I didn’t realise what was going on, I was struggling to breath again but I could feel my husbands presence over my face (or so I thought) and for some reason I thought he was trying to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation, I was trying to ask him what was wrong but he wasn’t answering, so I began thinking that there must be something seriously wrong with me, then I suddenly woke up properly and realised immediately that my husband wasn’t even in the room with me, I was very confused but quickly realised it was SP again, I ran down stairs and told him what had happened then I fell asleep on the couch as I was too scared to go to bed. The next morning when I woke up I felt awful, my heart felt like it was pumping too hard and that I could just never get breath enough air to fill my lungs to full capacity, I went to work but I just felt like crying, I start work at 7am and luckily by 9am I managed to lose that awful feeling, it was like a switch had been turned off and I felt completely fine again,

There’s more stuff I could go into but I think I’ve posted more than enough, I hope this doesn’t bore anyone to death, but if you’ve got this far then thank you for reading

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Your "sightinings" are very normal for people that has some diease that I can't recall the name but saw it on a documentary.

Depending on the beliefs of people, some would see god and stuff. Your bias already from an earlier age were the aliens so thats the manifestation you get.

I'm sorry I can't recall the name but I'm sure there's some one here who heard about it.

Edit: Here it is

serendip.brynmawr.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
ehealthforum.com...

As you can see this is a very well docummented disead with side effects like lucid dreaming and hallucinations.

So you are not really being abducted.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I have a simple question for you, I apologize if you've already been asked it. Did you ever lay down to go to sleep and it seemed like almost immediately the sun came back up?

This happened to me when I was a kid. Strangely enough, for a while I remember thinking that this is what daylight savings time was. My grandparents/teachers would look at me odd when I asked about and explained it like this, I was eventually corrected. Now that I'm older I've been thinking I might have experienced a missing time event.

Interesting story you have. The more religious stuff you talk about casts doubt in my eyes, but I guess that really doesn't matter outside of my personal perspective.
edit on 14-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by apollos84

In my experience things like Tarot and pendulums dont expose you to external spiritual entities rather they open communication with the inner spiritual world. They are merely tools to have a dialogue with your own subconscious. After all you are interpreting the cards and you are holding the pendulum and subconsciously moving it. The only danger is if you are incapable of making a decision without consulting an oracle.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

i remember 4 hours vanishing one saturday as a kid one second it was 10 am the next it was 2 pm .even 30 odd years later it still bugs the hell out of me half way across a field near my home so tell me more

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am sure3 it has been said a million times before and just for the record here is the millionth and first... If you want it to end use the name and power of the King who has authority over the world and creation.
Tell your enemy "In Jesus name I demand you release me"
What have you got to lose.
If I am wrong then you and everyone can call me stupid, just try it if you want real peace.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

First and foremost thank you for sharing this with us on ATS, you have excellent writing skills which made it a pleasure to read.
Second, I have not had time to read through the replies yet as I am in bed and sleepy, so I look forward to reading those tomorrow.

One thing that jumped out at me, is an exert from a Stephen King novel 'Dream catcher' I'm not sure if you have read it or not but here it is;

'He turned to run and there stood a gray man....
He - it - was a stranger, but in a way no stranger at all.
Jonesy had seen representations of him on a hundred Weird Mysteries TV shows, on the front page of a thousand tabloid newspapers (the kind that shouted their serio-comic horrors at you as you stood prisoner in the supermarket checkout lanes), in movies like E.T and Close Encounters and Fire in the Sky; Mr Gray who was an X-Files staple.
All the images had gotten the eyes right, at least, those black beady eyes that were just like the eyes of the thing that had chewed its way out of McCarthy's ass, and the mouth was a close - vestigial slit, no more than that - but its gray skin hung in loose folds and swags, like the skin of an elephant dying of old age'......

That sounds familiar right? Maybe Stephen King has had a similar experience to you? I just thought I'd throw it out there as you never know. Sure it is most likely his amazing imagination, but even certain things/stories/situations can spark this imagination?

Thanks again for your thorough post.

Respect.

edit on 14-7-2012 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I guess I was right about you being a writer or so you say.

I am a poet who has had a few poems published; but writes for pleasure and catharsis instead of recognition now.

You have a lot of discrepancies in your past threads and replies. You asked me to check them out so I did. Here's just a few but there are more.

In another thread you described them as "conventional/typical?

While a young teenager trying to figure out the sleep paralysis phenomena (before I had access to the internet, folks), I used to see conventional, archetypical grays during the hallucinations.

Yet in this thread you claim them as "not like typical grays"?

What did they look like? Not like typical grays that I had imagined them to be from the years of X Files exposure and pop cultural references. They were lanky, skinny, with sagging gray skin making them look ugly and old. They wore no clothes but I could see no genitals or nipples or any secondary sexual characteristics. Their heads were not proportionately larger than their bodies and their eyes were small, black, and beady. They stood in the darkness illuminated by a blue glow which had no source.

You said in another thread in reply to smylegirl

In fact, the only difference in the description would be that mine was taller.

Her description is "huge blk eyes in a rather strangely shaped head/reptilian in nature"

You this thread:"Their heads were not proportionately larger than their bodies and their eyes were small, black, and beady."

That's not what I would call the "no different only taller"???

post by smylegirl

What did it look like? Its really hard to describe, but I’ll give it a try. It was about two feet tall, maybe, and a darkish gray color. It had huge black eyes set in a rather strangely shaped head. The head itself set thrust forward, and tapered to a snout. The thing stood upright, with smallish forearms; I did not notice the hands or its legs. The overall impression I got was of something reptilian in nature.

your reply:
I believe you wholeheartedly. Just a little while ago I was on another thread discussing my sighting with a creature/entity that looked somewhat like your sighting. In fact, the only difference in the description would be that mine was taller.

And yet in another thread you described them with large blk translucent eyes/ant like faces/w/a blk cloak and purple trim??? Why didn't you tell us about that one in this thread?

Well, If I had to compare my sighting to anything...(and this is quite amusing)...I would say it was like a tall Jawa (from the Star Wars universe) with some slight differences.

It had large black, translucent eyes. It's face reminded me of an ant or something insect-like. It also wore a black cloak with purple trim

Do you realize how many different alien beings you have described in all your post?

Yeah, I think you're full of it and laughing at all the ATS'rs you're taking for a ride. The sadest thing about it all is the people that are buying into your BS with a star and flag. Come on people, open your eyes. You can do what I did and start reading his past post.

Narco, I don't think everything you've said is contrived, at least I would hope not, cancer is nothing to be joking around with. But you do have some explaining to do, your descriptions and story tend to change pending thread.

and yet another

The next time I had this “wake-up” experience, I saw a really strange being instead of the Gray Man. It was a white, boxy looking thing. It looked very cartoonish—almost like the Michelin Man but with more quadrangles instead of tubular limbs and features. Its face was like a white, lit-up little rectangle with a simple face. It literally had 2 black dots for eyes and a curvy, black line for a smile. It seemed to be emanating some white light like it was its own light source. I couldn’t believe this. When I woke up and saw this, I thought “You gotta be kidding me. This is a joke.” That was the last time I ever had a wake-up visitation.

edit on 14-7-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join