It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Flying is at an all time low.

Compared with when? 50 years ago

But you'd rather fly and deny responsibilty ......

Commerical airfight globally continue to increase. Can't find any stats, but for example:

this might help

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Oh my, what a thought!

Thing is, if anyone does start/has started spraying, I want people looking so it gets found out. The trouble is, people like Human Alien and some others who have appeared in this thread repeatedly demonstrate they haven't got a clue where to look or what for and they keep excitedly posting trivial everyday things as if hey are some kind of shock revelation, inserting the word FACT in capital letters as if it makes it all true, it's all very disappointing and more than a little bit pathetic.

You could find a genuine explanation for every point raised in this thread with a short search of ATS, several times over. the one where it is claimed that fins cannot leave trails being particularly hilarious in its own ignorance, and yet we are being asked to believe what this member is posting, even to the point of ignoring all posts that disagree. how's that for paranoid megalomania?

In short, can spraying happen? Yes it can and someone may well want to.

Is it happening now? If it is, then stop showing me this nonsensical crap and let's see it for real

Edit- yes lewtra, it was only fair, my original post was too generalised and harsh, now it is accurate.

edit on 12-7-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You are so awesome, that last post of your was so true, so true. I just noticed that your signature line says "balls". Can we be friends again?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
Those are just innocent contrails.
If not, it's definitely photoshopped.
The music = really bad.
you have got to be kiddding,and why would you need to photoshop innocent contrails?
edit on 12-7-2012 by yyzyyz123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Why certainly, t'would be an honour.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123

Originally posted by Pilot
Those are just innocent contrails.
If not, it's definitely photoshopped.
The music = really bad.
you have got to be kiddding,and why would you need to photoshop innocent contrails?

Read it again - he said they are EITHER innocent contrails, OR they are photoshopped - not that they are innocent contails that have been phtoshopped!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Yeah, I agree, but I dont trust any goverment on this planet, they only look after their own interests, maybe they are spraying chemicals to give them enough time to get to the bunkers when the solar flare or god knows what comes along... Just hope, I'm here to see the outcome...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Human_Alien: Your threads are always so refreshing. This one is particularly good because of the 'collective sigh' music. Love it
. Or is it the 'collective exhale' music?

I just want to say something to the undedided's: the 'science' of outrageously persistent contrails is an absolute load of dung beetle food. With propaganda, which this is - pure and simple - the test is: if it looks like a rat and walks like a rat and bites like a rat, guess what!?!...it is a rat.

Do you know what a vested interest is? It's when someone has a stake in the outcome. Some of the few people doing ok in this brave new world are the ones working for the government. Times are hard. Ask yourself: if you had a cushy job (i.e. using a computer to fly drones) or using a keyboard to spread propaganda, would you throw it away in these uncertain times?

No...of course not; you'd fight like a cornered rat to keep it.

If you don't have the time or patience or interest to understand the dung, why not lend an ear to those who do have the time? The world ain't flat and the earth is not the center of the universe but you do still have the ability to observe. Why not use it? And why not make up your own mind about what you're seeing, rather than rely on virtual self-styled 'experts' just because they tell you stuff you can't understand?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Human_Alien: Your threads are always so refreshing. This one is particularly good because of the 'collective sigh' music. Love it
. Or is it the 'collective exhale' music?

I just want to say something to the undedided's: the 'science' of outrageously persistent contrails is an absolute load of dung beetle food. With propaganda, which this is - pure and simple - the test is: if it looks like a rat and walks like a rat and bites like a rat, guess what!?!...it is a rat.

Do you know what a vested interest is? It's when someone has a stake in the outcome. Some of the few people doing ok in this brave new world are the ones working for the government. Times are hard. Ask yourself: if you had a cushy job (i.e. using a computer to fly drones) or using a keyboard to spread propaganda, would you throw it away in these uncertain times?

No...of course not; you'd fight like a cornered rat to keep it.

If you don't have the time or patience or interest to understand the dung, why not lend an ear to those who do have the time? The world ain't flat and the earth is not the center of the universe but you do still have the ability to observe. Why not use it? And why not make up your own mind about what you're seeing, rather than rely on virtual self-styled 'experts' just because they tell you stuff you can't understand?

Well, if the science of persistent contrails is a load of crap like you say, show your scientific proof to back it up. I'm sure you already have that, right?

Oh, you dont?

Bummer.

You know, promoting chemtrails is one thing, but coming in and saying that the decades of scientific study behind persistent contrails is a load of crap? You're hitting .000 here, might be time to find something else to argue about.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

What have you said? Nothing. Decades were not involved in coming up with 'outrageously persistent contrail science.' It was thought up by a few short-sighted, incomparably ignorant, self-styled global security police. It was thought up overnight. To explain the overnight change in the skies.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by SamLuv

SHow some facts. Any facts that link the long white lines in the sky to any kind of chemical spraying.

I'm not denying that chemicals are sprayed, I know for a fact they are sprayed, there is crop dusting, there is weather modification, there is fallout research, there are fuel dumps for airplane emergencies, it happens.

BUT, there is not a credible fact that I've ever seen linking the long white lines in the sky to any spraying. It would be a stupid thing to do. It would take a ton of coverup, it would take an aircraft like we've never known, it would be ineffective and hard to predict where the chemicals might ultimately land, it would take Air Traffic Controllers and Private Pilots and other Airline Pilots being totally clueless, it just wouldn't work, and even if they did try it, it would never go unnoticed by the experts such as meteorologists and professional pilots.

Its just a stupid idea all around.

911 so they say was pulled off by a handful of terrorist ,I don't believe that, which means that took a ton of cover up.Truth is we have no idea how they do what they do.Money talks,Truth walks.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

What have you said? Nothing. Decades were not involved in coming up with 'outrageously persistent contrail science.' It was thought up by a few short-sighted, incomparably ignorant, self-styled global security police. It was thought up overnight. To explain the overnight change in the skies.

i'm not exactly sure what this ramble means, but I'm going to tell you what I _think_ it means, and why those ideas are nonsense. Fel free to explain why my interpretation of your writing is incorrect where that is the case.

Decades were not involved in coming up with 'outrageously persistent contrail science.'

A very strange sentence - I think you are trying to say that persistent contrails have not been studied over decades.

This is easily proved wrong - for example the Appleman Chart for predicting persistent contrails was originally published in 1953

During WW2 persistent contrails were obvious to large numbers of people for the first time, and were noted in the literature of the age - eg these Flight Magazine articles from 1940-43 (the link is to a search of Flight archives), and here's one from them from 1956

It was thought up by a few short-sighted, incomparably ignorant, self-styled global security police.

So the idea of persistent contrails was "thought up" by someone?? How, when? the links above suggest perhaps it was by Flight Magazine in teh 1940's??

It was thought up overnight. To explain the overnight change in the skies.

What overnight change? What date was this night that the change happened on?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Having a hard time figuring out if you're trolling with this theory for entertainment or you are legitimately that ignorant of the facts.

Either way, yeah ... you are 100% absolutely, positively wrong on that above statement.

Lookie here!

Effect of Contrail Cirrus on Surface Weather Conditions in the Midwest - Phase I
www.isws.illinois.edu...

And here!

NASA Scientist: Persistent Contrails Cause Global Warming
www.zengardner.com...

And here!

An Optimal Strategy for Persistent Contrail Avoidance
www.ae.illinois.edu...

And here!

Measurements of relative humidity in a persistent contrail
www.esrl.noaa.gov/search/publications/92/

And here!
Airborne Observations of Contrail Effects on the Thermal Radiation Budget
contrailscience.com...

What I have done here is given you several different references, from different research perspectives and different dates. Please do note that one is from 1980, another from 1970.

And read the post above. Better job than I did! Thats what I get for having to find things quickly I guess.

But yeah, I'm sure it was thought up overnight by a few short-sighted, incomparably ignorant, self-styled global security police.
edit on 12-7-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Dear Virtual World: where everything can be re-set to support your pseudo-scientific dreams. The technology exists, has existed for some time, to eliminate outrageously persistent contrails. If I'm lying, I'm dying. Speak to something real if you dare.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Dear Virtual World: where everything can be re-set to support your pseudo-scientific dreams. The technology exists, has existed for some time, to eliminate outrageously persistent contrails. If I'm lying, I'm dying. Speak to something real if you dare.

Well, you could be right on that part, but that is not what you said before. What you said before was complete and utter crap, and I would imagine rather insulting to those that have spent years (decades!) researching contrails and persistent contrails.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

But yeah, I'm sure it was thought up overnight by a few short-sighted, incomparably ignorant, self-styled global security police.

So true and yet so flip in the way you state it. The studies? Read them all. And they brought me full circle back to Carnicom and Thomas who spoke the truth right off the bat. The question you should be asking, my friend, is who paid for those studies and, perhaps, more personal, who paid for your post? Or are you a humanitarian, risking ridicule in order to educate the great unwashed?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There really is only one thing that proved to me that the OP video was not worth a watch, and the thing is TankerEnemy.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Nothing ever, and I mean ever, speaks for itself.

That video shows absolutely nothing obviously untoward. ...and agenda aside, you'd admit that.

So, I remain a skeptic. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So true and yet so flip in the way you state it. The studies? Read them all. And they brought me full circle back to Carnicom and Thomas who spoke the truth right off the bat. The question you should be asking, my friend, is who paid for those studies and, perhaps, more personal, who paid for your post? Or are you a humanitarian, risking ridicule in order to educate the great unwashed?

But you see, I dont need to go asking who paid for the studies that have been going on for ... what ... 60 years? My point has already been proven correct (long before I even brought it up), and yours is relegated to the garbage pile of nonsense. I am all for a good debate, but PLEASE ... next time you want to debate a point, at least come up with something that is a bit more feasable.

My wife is an accountant, she loves numbers, so she handles the bills. She paid the ISP bill for the month, so I would guess you could say she is the one that paid for this post, since the internet access from said ISP is what allowed me to get on here. I'm just a lowly network admin monkey that talks about senseless stuff like contrails.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Sure - fly higher or lower.

And so...??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join