It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Not here to debate this FACT anymore. I'm just posting to share what I come across on the Internet.
I'm sure the chemtrail buzzers will be ringing our resident debunkers very soon so I implore everyone to skip over their posts because they don't want to discuss this rather their mission is to make you feel dumb for buying into this.

This is not a debatable topic anymore. The only thing that's worth discussing here in the year 2012 is: what are they spraying not whether they're spraying.

So without further ado

Published on Jul 7, 2012 by chemtrailsplanet
NEED 100% PROOF?
/6o58dv7
In 2010 Aerospace Engineers submitted conclusive evidence for Covert Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering, (aka "Chemtrails") in a 336 page report called "CASE ORANGE". The report was commissioned by THE BELFORT GROUP (UK), who held a "CHEMTRAILS SYMPOSIUM" where the conclusions were presented by Aerospace Engineer, Dr. Coen Vermeeren. -- ALSO: The term "chemtrails" is in the text of 2001 legislation (HR-2977) where it is defined as an "exotic weapon".

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm sure the chemtrail buzzers will be ringing our resident debunkers very soon so I implore everyone to skip over their posts

So what your saying is that your right and everyone else is wrong so we should only listen to you.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I support this spraying. Ever since they started spraying in my area, I have had more energy, a renewed sense of creativity, and overall better health. I hope they keep it up. The reason why the pilots agree to spraying is because they are aware of the benefits. I have a feeling this has remained a secret because we don't want our enemies to know of our super-spray.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

I'm sure the chemtrail buzzers will be ringing our resident debunkers very soon so I implore everyone to skip over their posts

So what your saying is that your right and everyone else is wrong so we should only listen to you.

What I am saying is the footage speaks for itself.
To deny this is to derail reality.....so, you don't want to be a member of delusion do ya?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Those are just innocent contrails.
If not, it's definitely photoshopped.
The music = really bad.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Always been a believer. Thank you.

When I see my clear blue sky become filled with 'trails' within an hour and then have a haze that covers the sun for hours, I have to wonder how it looks in the city, near airports...

Since I am NO WHERE NEAR A CITY OR AIRPORT...how does it happen in my sky this summer and not once in the last 50 years?

Peace

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness
I support this spraying. Ever since they started spraying in my area, I have had more energy, a renewed sense of creativity, and overall better health. I hope they keep it up. The reason why the pilots agree to spraying is because they are aware of the benefits. I have a feeling this has remained a secret because we don't want our enemies to know of our super-spray.

Wow. Never heard of someone believing there's a beneficial facet to this. I applaud your attitude and the possible benefits you're getting from this (even if it's only mind over matter). But if that's the case then, why the covertness? Why not spray openly and even charge us a tax for doing so?
edit on 12-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
Those are just innocent contrails.
If not, it's definitely photoshopped.
The music = really bad.

Seriously?.....photo-shopped? Is that like the stand by swamp gas explanation?
Major fail my friend

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The footage doesn't show any "spraying." How can you say it speaks for itself?

Do you have any idea of the amount of liquid that would be required to produce even a very, very small cloud? The contrails you see in the air that stretch for miles would require 100x more liquid than any known aircraft can possibly carry, let alone disperse.

Sometimes things get sprayed into the air. We get it. There are research things, weather mod things, fuel dumps, etc. Lots of things get sprayed in the air. NONE OF THEM MAKE GIANT WHITE LINES! Those are always, 100% of the time, Contrails.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

They do charge a tax. A large portion of our defense budget goes to Black Programs. This would be covered under that part of the budget. But like I said, they don't openly come out about it because we don't want the Chinese and Russians to have this awesome spray.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

The footage doesn't show any "spraying." How can you say it speaks for itself?

Do you have any idea of the amount of liquid that would be required to produce even a very, very small cloud? The contrails you see in the air that stretch for miles would require 100x more liquid than any known aircraft can possibly carry, let alone disperse.

Sometimes things get sprayed into the air. We get it. There are research things, weather mod things, fuel dumps, etc. Lots of things get sprayed in the air. NONE OF THEM MAKE GIANT WHITE LINES! Those are always, 100% of the time, Contrails.

And do you have any idea of your nativity? You have every excuse covered except for the fact that they are spraying.
Why the purposeful on and off of the exhaust? I've never seen a car, on a cold winter morning, be able to create dots and dashes.
How about the third trail for two engines?
No, how 'bout this?.......how about addressing what is posted instead of making up blanket excuses?

Say, weren't you a mod?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The third trail is created by the vertical stabilizer. At those speeds and altitude, the air is quite easily disturbed. It wont be disturbed as much as engines, so that's why the middle trail isn't as thick as the outer trails.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

They do charge a tax. A large portion of our defense budget goes to Black Programs. This would be covered under that part of the budget. But like I said, they don't openly come out about it because we don't want the Chinese and Russians to have this awesome spray.

Okay. I think your 15-minutes for your stand-up routine is about done.
But I do admire how you straddle the fence so not to offend one side though.

For your edification though, China, Russia, Iraq, Syria, England, Israel, America etc etc are all in bed together. The only enemies are the ones running this planet wearing suits and ties

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The third trail is created by the vertical stabilizer. At those speeds and altitude, the air is quite easily disturbed. It wont be disturbed as much as engines, so that's why the middle trail isn't as thick as the outer trails.

C'mon already. A stabilizer does not produce exhaust nor is it cutting into a trail (if that's where you're going next). It's a solid piece. A rudder if you will. But hey, good try

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I agree the video does show spraying, it is quite obvious for those with eyes to see and with no agenda wht the plain and simple truth is. We are being attacked by our government, either intentionally or as collateral damage, from an ongoing chemical spraying that is banned under international law, and, the geneva convention.
In light of these facts i do not find it surprising there is a willing army of idiots prepared to go into bat for the government, to deny it at all costs, to paint anyone that believes in ti as a "Lunatic", well the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune comes to mind, this is certainly the kind of tactics the governments have used in the past to protect their dirty little world.
So many people, obviously, have little regard for their own families, their own children, and defend such criminal behaviour.
Truth is, by the time you guys have realised all along we were right, your kids will be suffering from the effects, they are being poisoned daily, and you are compliant in that.
Bet that makes you feel like a great parent huh?.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Don't know if I believe or not, but when I see four trails and four engines I have to say that I am skeptical. And I never did understand why someone would dump harmful chemicals on the public.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Its not purposeful on and off of exhaust, it is pockets of moisture. Have you ever flown? Clouds are on and off also. I've already posted this several times, I'm not going to give the links again, but just look at the wiki on clouds, do a little simple math, and see if there is any known aircraft that could carry enough mass to create one small cloud. For the record, there isn't. One small little puffy cumulus cloud weighs more than any airplane could carry and spray.

And, any surface on an aircraft can create enough compression of air to make a contrail, it isn't always the engine, even though they are the most likely. Sometimes it is where the wing meets the fuselage, or sometimes it is at the wingtip, or the stabilizer tip. It is all about the vortexes around the plane. During a turn it is often the wider wingtip.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Wow! proof that aircraft produce contrails!

Seriously: what's the point of this thread? That are at least 10,000 other ATS threads in which contrails are explained.

The fact that the exhaust is visible clearly shows that it must be water vapour/ice crystals - real chemtrails would be invisible

edit on 12-7-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

OMG, you're the same poster who just posted that they would love to have the RFID chip implanted so you can feel safe.

Classic COINTELPRO. I'm usually very polite on this site, but dude, you're making me LMFAO!!

You love the idea of being chipped and being sprayed. I anticipate your posting about how you believe in genetically modified frankenfood, and Monsanto cares deeply about mankind.

Go outside and take a deep breath of chaff. Better than an energy drink, eh?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Chemtrail Blitz That Debunks the Debunkers! Great compilation of sky-scrawling (because I refuse to call this art)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join