It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
Wow! proof that aircraft produce contrails!

Seriously: what's the point of this thread? That are at least 10,000 other ATS threads in which contrails are explained.

The fact that the exhaust is visible clearly shows that it must be water vapour/ice crystals - real chemtrails would be invisible

edit on 12-7-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

Thank you for being such a cognizant member of society and an upstanding human being sharing my planet

Your powers of observation and your ability to deduce then, conclude, are outstanding!!!!!!!

PS. Were you the one who got that memo about invisible chemtrailing?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well, people will insist on flying. That's the consequence.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

The third trail is created by the vertical stabilizer. At those speeds and altitude, the air is quite easily disturbed. It wont be disturbed as much as engines, so that's why the middle trail isn't as thick as the outer trails.

C'mon already. A stabilizer does not produce exhaust nor is it cutting into a trail (if that's where you're going next). It's a solid piece. A rudder if you will. But hey, good try

I have a solution. Go to Everett Washington. This is where they produce and manufacture these planes. Boeing has pressurized wind tunnels that they test aircraft in. They can produce these same effects in their wind tunnels. Tours are free.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Do you have a copy of the memo that says all chemtrails have to be made to look exactly like normal contrails?

There may be chemtrails. But there is NO evidence that in every case they look and behave EXACTLY like normal contrails, nor that tens of thousands of meteorologists and atmospheric scientist over ths past 80 years are a) in on the conspiracy and b) wasting millions of dollars researching imaginary "contrails"

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

Ahm but obviously that PROVES that they are testing contrails

link   

Originally posted by The X
I agree the video does show spraying, it is quite obvious for those with eyes to see and with no agenda wht the plain and simple truth is. We are being attacked by our government, either intentionally or as collateral damage, from an ongoing chemical spraying that is banned under international law, and, the geneva convention.
In light of these facts i do not find it surprising there is a willing army of idiots prepared to go into bat for the government, to deny it at all costs, to paint anyone that believes in ti as a "Lunatic", well the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune comes to mind, this is certainly the kind of tactics the governments have used in the past to protect their dirty little world.
So many people, obviously, have little regard for their own families, their own children, and defend such criminal behaviour.
Truth is, by the time you guys have realised all along we were right, your kids will be suffering from the effects, they are being poisoned daily, and you are compliant in that.
Bet that makes you feel like a great parent huh?.

I've' always wondered about the pilots. So I consider two, no three scenarios.

One- these are drone planes controlled by Black Operatives who are soul-less to begin with.
Two- the pilots are told they're doing something good yet secretive (so not to cause alarm) to shield harmful rays
Three-the pilots are Manchurian candidate-like...... working on command.

Thanks for sharing and posting

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

OMG, you're the same poster who just posted that they would love to have the RFID chip implanted so you can feel safe.

Classic COINTELPRO. I'm usually very polite on this site, but dude, you're making me LMFAO!!

You love the idea of being chipped and being sprayed. I anticipate your posting about how you believe in genetically modified frankenfood, and Monsanto cares deeply about mankind.

Go outside and take a deep breath of chaff. Better than an energy drink, eh?

You may want to throw accusations, call names, and belittle people, but the fact is that he is actually right about a vertical stabilizer - they can (and do) cause an air disturbance that often results in a trail behind the plane. I cant watch the video in this thread right now so I wont speak on what is seen in that, but what he is talking about is not a fantasy, by any means.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The third trail is created by the vertical stabilizer. At those speeds and altitude, the air is quite easily disturbed. It wont be disturbed as much as engines, so that's why the middle trail isn't as thick as the outer trails.

C'mon already. A stabilizer does not produce exhaust nor is it cutting into a trail (if that's where you're going next). It's a solid piece. A rudder if you will. But hey, good try

I have a solution. Go to Everett Washington. This is where they produce and manufacture these planes. Boeing has pressurized wind tunnels that they test aircraft in. They can produce these same effects in their wind tunnels. Tours are free.

I have a solution too. Go to Evergreen Facility.
aircrap.org...

This is where they house these planes and admit to weather modification.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Isn't it more likely that all of the thousands of pilots invovlved, along with the millions of passengers, just think that the contrails their aircraft are producing are simply contrails?

And probably aren't even aware of the effect these have?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm with you on that Jude. I saw it in the truck for years, in different places around the country. West of Amarillo was especially frequent for some reason. There would be a clear blue sky...then you'd have a checkerboard or cross hatch pattern of trails...which then spread, merged and gave a nice thick high level cloudy haze for awhile. The panhandle was a fairly regular spot I'd stop for my 10hr break so this was something I saw play out several times. No doubt in my mind what I saw vs. the literally countless actual contrails I'd see every day. Totally different.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

aircrap.org...

Are you serious? After all these threads, you still think contrails are chemtrails to seed clouds?

Sorry, but try Sorcha Faal - though not sure even she/he/it would run with than one.

I KNOW you know what weather mod/cloud seeding is. But that then makes you a troll .....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Do you have a copy of the memo that says all chemtrails have to be made to look exactly like normal contrails?

There may be chemtrails. But there is NO evidence that in every case they look and behave EXACTLY like normal contrails, nor that tens of thousands of meteorologists and atmospheric scientist over ths past 80 years are a) in on the conspiracy and b) wasting millions of dollars researching imaginary "contrails"

The friggin evidence is that our skies are hazed out. Unbelievable. It's staring you right in the face but as long as there is no official announcement, people like you will trick your minds into believing what you're seeing is common, innocent and the result of MORE airplane traffic.

I've let go of my outrage and now I really feel bad for people like you! I bet you think your government is out to protect you and has your best interest at heart, right?
Make sure you vote in November too! After all, your vote matters too

Good day and good luck.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

aircrap.org...

edit on 12-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: fixed link

Alien, they are talking about the Evergreen supertanker there. The problem is that it doesnt spray, it dumps. Lots and lots and lots of volume, over a relatively short distance. I have seen one of their big tankers from a very short distance, nice piece of machinery. But certainly no chemtrailer.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Are you serious? After all these threads, you still think contrails are chemtrails to seed clouds?

Sorry, but try Sorcha Faal - though not sure even she/he/it would run with than one.

I KNOW you know what weather mod/cloud seeding is. But that then makes you a troll .....

All I know is we're not being told the truth. It starts and stops right there.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The friggin evidence is that our skies are hazed out. Unbelievable. It's staring you right in the face but as long as there is no official announcement, people like you will trick your minds into believing what you're seeing is common, innocent and the result of MORE airplane traffic.

It is. You're right. It's a problem. A growing problem,

And we want to do something about it, But people keep on flying more and more and it gets worse and worse ..... but some people just don't want to accept responsibility for their actions. It's always easier to blame someone else

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I've let go of my outrage and now I really feel bad for people like you! I bet you think your government is out to protect you and has your best interest at heart, right?
Make sure you vote in November too! After all, your vote matters too

Good day and good luck.

Got any tests of these "chemtrails" yet?

No?

I'd tell you that I would go out and sit outside with a big pair of binoculars and look for myself today, but at 100 degrees outside and with all of the fires close by, I think I will avoid that at that time. Maybe later.

link   

Well, people will insist on flying. That's the consequence.

Flying is at an all time low. Between the 'hidden' costs (luggage cost, carry-on charges and probably even toilet paper usage) and the TSA molesting us, people aren't flying as much.
So............................................................

link   

link   

All I know is we're not being told the truth. It starts and stops right there.

Does this mean we can end this thread now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join