It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Not trying to be a jerk here, but lets say you have proof... what then?

What the hell are any of you going to do about it?

Take it to the media? C'mon you'll get the same crap you're getting in the forums.

People have written an ungodly amount of threads about chemtrails. Those who believe that planes spew chemtrails should really start a grassroots movement and work towards getting this exposed, not waste countless hours debating with people who just don't buy it.

Personally I could go either way on this... however unless someone can prove what they are spraying, no matter how fishy or obvious it seems to some of you, it is pure, unadulterated speculation.

So all you chemtrailers.... get off of your butts and organize.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Osiris1953 because: Typing Gremlins

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

The tankers in your area are probably spraying meth. Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
reply to post by Human_Alien

Do you have a copy of the memo that says all chemtrails have to be made to look exactly like normal contrails?

There may be chemtrails. But there is NO evidence that in every case they look and behave EXACTLY like normal contrails, nor that tens of thousands of meteorologists and atmospheric scientist over ths past 80 years are a) in on the conspiracy and b) wasting millions of dollars researching imaginary "contrails"

The friggin evidence is that our skies are hazed out. Unbelievable. It's staring you right in the face but as long as there is no official announcement, people like you will trick your minds into believing what you're seeing is common, innocent and the result of MORE airplane traffic.

I've let go of my outrage and now I really feel bad for people like you! I bet you think your government is out to protect you and has your best interest at heart, right?
Make sure you vote in November too! After all, your vote matters too

Good day and good luck.

Got any tests of these "chemtrails" yet?

No?

I'd tell you that I would go out and sit outside with a big pair of binoculars and look for myself today, but at 100 degrees outside and with all of the fires close by, I think I will avoid that at that time. Maybe later.

When people present their tests (seeing we're really limited in our application of said tests) it's not good enough. When people capture high amounts of barium and/or aluminum or whatever other crap in the air it's deemed inconclusive.
Care to tell the minion how to test this?

Even if someone got into a hot air balloon and rode beside a plane with a camera and a cup/lid, that would be rumored as being CGI.

So, sit back and demand something that you yourself can't produce. Any idiot (not saying you are one) can ask for the impossible and feel superior. I know the tactic all too well.

How about capturing the Human spirit for us? After all, we believe in that without any 'proof'.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Flying is at an all time low.

Compared with when? 50 years ago

But you'd rather fly and deny responsibilty ......

Commerical airfight globally continue to increase. Can't find any stats, but for example:

en.mercopress.com...

www.thedesitimes.com...

www.planetalkinglive.com...

www.ameinfo.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Do you have a copy of the memo that says all chemtrails have to be made to look exactly like normal contrails?

There may be chemtrails. But there is NO evidence that in every case they look and behave EXACTLY like normal contrails, nor that tens of thousands of meteorologists and atmospheric scientist over ths past 80 years are a) in on the conspiracy and b) wasting millions of dollars researching imaginary "contrails"

The friggin evidence is that our skies are hazed out. Unbelievable. It's staring you right in the face but as long as there is no official announcement, people like you will trick your minds into believing what you're seeing is common, innocent and the result of MORE airplane traffic.

I've let go of my outrage and now I really feel bad for people like you! I bet you think your government is out to protect you and has your best interest at heart, right?
Make sure you vote in November too! After all, your vote matters too

Good day and good luck.

Got any tests of these "chemtrails" yet?

No?

I'd tell you that I would go out and sit outside with a big pair of binoculars and look for myself today, but at 100 degrees outside and with all of the fires close by, I think I will avoid that at that time. Maybe later.

When people present their tests (seeing we're really limited in our application of said tests) it's not good enough. When people capture high amounts of barium and/or aluminum or whatever other crap in the air it's deemed inconclusive.
Care to tell the minion how to test this?

Even if someone got into a hot air balloon and rode beside a plane with a camera and a cup/lid, that would be rumored as being CGI.

So, sit back and demand something that you yourself can't produce. Any idiot (not saying you are one) can ask for the impossible and feel superior. I know the tactic all too well.

How about capturing the Human spirit for us? After all, we believe in that without any 'proof'.

The tests that people have run that have found aluminum have been SOIL tests, thats the problem. Aluminum is one of the most abundant minerals in the Earth's soil. That would be like filling a cup from the ocean, running a test, and screaming "YUP, THERE'S WATER!"

What I am after is a test of a trail. Hell, I'd even be happy with a picture of a chemtrail-purposed plane right now, just to give me something new to look at.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

We don't need to do that these days. We can use LIDAR

www.giss.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Wait a second, so you are saying that getting evidence of chemtrails is impossible?
And that you have to have faith in chemtrails since there is no proof?

I'm on the fence about this so I don't have an ulterior motive here, but you've basically told someone you are debating with that you have to have faith because it's impossible to prove. Are we discussing religion here or something observable?

Not a great way to prove your point. I really don't understand this tactic.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Indeed. And last week I saw some chemtrails over my house. 2 days later there were loads more slugs in my garden than normal. Therefore the chemtrails MUST have been slug eggs ......

Non sequiturs do not support a rational argument!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Wait a second, so you are saying that getting evidence of chemtrails is impossible?
And that you have to have faith in chemtrails since there is no proof?

I'm on the fence about this so I don't have an ulterior motive here, but you've basically told someone you are debating with that you have to have faith because it's impossible to prove. Are we discussing religion here or something observable?

Not a great way to prove your point. I really don't understand this tactic.

Oh geeze, religion. I hope this doesnt end up a thread with that being the big topic. I can barely grasp the train of thought that devout chemtrailers try to ride; religion just confuses me.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Not trying to be a jerk here, but lets say you have proof... what then?

What the hell are any of you going to do about it?

Personally, I have good contacts in the Met industry (and the media) - if I had proof, that convinced them (and that wouldn't be easy), it'd be the biggest thing since they discovered the Earth was flat.

Er ...... I mean round ........

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

All I know is we're not being told the truth. It starts and stops right there.

Correct.

It is abundantly clear from your posts that you know bugger all about anything that happens in the sky

edit on 12-7-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by FissionSurplus

good catch fission! i just went and looked at his post history...he is also all for cars having little black boxes in them to record everything the car does. in every post where he defends Big Brother encroaching upon our freedom, he makes sure to mention that he isn't doing anything illegal and talks about benefits.

this joker is a total gov't implant here. all he does is talk about how great big brother is. they know all they have to do is get enough people to see the words "as long as you're not doing anything illegal you shouldn't care" enough times and it'll slowly sink into their subconscious. slowly turning the temp up on all of us froggies, right in front of our faces.

what is it...people only need to see an advertisement 3 times for it to be stuck in their head?

Your post is off topic, but if you think I'm a government implant here, I'm kinda flattered that you are hyping me up, but I can assure you that I'm not.

I'm at 27 years old, I became a member of this site long before you did. I used this site as an escape from my boring internship at Boeing in Huntington Beach while in college. Back then, this site was legit. This site had discussions with people who had real intelligence and insight. But like many other sites, this site seemed to hit a point of critical mass. A point in time when the crazies outnumbered the intelligent. This site is no longer what it once was, and now serves as entertainment in the same way TMZ does. Do the owners of this site care? No way, they are probably making a killing off the ad revenue, and laughing their asses off all the way to the bank.

Compare threads of today with threads prior to 2007. You will see that the credibility of this site is long gone, and has been replaced by people who are looking for an outlet and a scapegoat for their misfortunes in life. I bet if we analyzed the thousands of threads here, we could pinpoint the moment this site lost its respectability. It probably occurred around the same time as the financial crisis and recession that started in 2008. Coincidence? Who knows...

Am I a paid shill? No.

Do I make a living off the government and taxpayers? Yes

I work at Boeing on the Apache Program in Mesa AZ. I went to a state school in California, and I should probably be working now instead of typing this.

If you still don't believe me, come to Arizona, meet me for a cup of coffee, and lets discuss some real credible conspiracies that this site used to be good for. I subscribe to many conspiracy theories, but "Chemtrails" and "Big Brother Government out to get us" are not one of them.
edit on 12-7-2012 by ProtectedWitness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The end of 2008 is when I really noticed things changing around here. I had only been a member for about a year, but the "landscape" of ATS drastically changed, and in pretty short order. At this point I even miss some of the topics and members that used to piss me off back then.

It's a brave new world.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

i LOVE how you word this. I think you are totally right. Debating FACTS is a waste of time. It seems there will never be full disclosure, or a "this is it" video to break the ice, and bring what we are saying to the main stream, because all you need is a counter argument to shield those who would rather not believe.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You are my new hero. Phage has lost his edge totally and you, YOU! Mr witness are super hot and sexy for telling it like it is!! I feel you bro, sad that so many people around here just can't get it into their thick heads that they should trust authority and get to work. We are all in this together...btw do have a hairy chest??

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I just want to point out that the government has had the ability to fly pilot-less (aka drone) since before the 60's. Obama has made moves to increase transparency in their use, albeit partially due to the online world we live in.

Point is, they don't need a flight crew of thousands anymore. They need a place to be serviced, refilled, and then sent back up. There only needs to be a few people doing what they do, and not only that, there can be computer programs that help move the plane around and deploy its goodies, its a very easy thing to do.

Understanding the military culture helps understand why no one would ask questions at the bottom, its not common place.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

SHow some facts. Any facts that link the long white lines in the sky to any kind of chemical spraying.

I'm not denying that chemicals are sprayed, I know for a fact they are sprayed, there is crop dusting, there is weather modification, there is fallout research, there are fuel dumps for airplane emergencies, it happens.

BUT, there is not a credible fact that I've ever seen linking the long white lines in the sky to any spraying. It would be a stupid thing to do. It would take a ton of coverup, it would take an aircraft like we've never known, it would be ineffective and hard to predict where the chemicals might ultimately land, it would take Air Traffic Controllers and Private Pilots and other Airline Pilots being totally clueless, it just wouldn't work, and even if they did try it, it would never go unnoticed by the experts such as meteorologists and professional pilots.

Its just a stupid idea all around.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

But why do you believe chemtrailing is real?

Have you learned about aviation? Studied the changes to engines over the last three decades and the vast difference in bypass ratios between now and then and what that means in terms of the exhaust? Read and absorbed the observations of contrails and their behaviour since 1940 (freely available online). do you know how much water is produced by the combustion of fuel? Have you calculated the volume or density of a trail and worked out what size aeroplane would be be needed to carry it (plus it's own fuel and crew/equipment? (I haven't done this one but it would be interesting)

Have you studied meteorology? Do you know about cloud formation, the temperature differentials at different altitudes, the effects of relative humidity with regard to water and ice etc etc, I could go on.

Have you done all this and more and demonstrated to yourself that it cannot explain trails?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Correct.

It is abundantly clear from your posts that you know bugger all about anything that happens in the sky

edit on 12-7-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

Hoy, leave him alone.. I love his humor and sarcasm.. I think he should move to South Yorkshire and become an MP..
Back to the Topic..I'm straddling the fence on this subject.. What bugs me about the Chemtrails theory is, it is sooo easy to prove that it aint happening but certain people are probebly making money off the back of the debate, So it continues...
edit on 12/7/2012 by lewtra because: Glad you added "in the sky" to your edit..

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Are you serious? After all these threads, you still think contrails are chemtrails to seed clouds?

Sorry, but try Sorcha Faal - though not sure even she/he/it would run with than one.

I KNOW you know what weather mod/cloud seeding is. But that then makes you a troll .....

Excellent - it is good of you to undertake to stop telling us drivel.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join