It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

*sigh*.....Ok, here's the thing....Contrails haven't changed since the 1940's....As this page which I have linked to many times before proves with photographic evidence showing pictures going back to WWII.

contrailscience.com...

Are you honestly suggesting that 'chemtrails' were a conspiracy that was started during the 1940's and is continuing today? If not, then why do the contrails in these pictures look and act the same as the so called 'chemtrails' of today?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Aerosol mode on, aerosol mode off. LOL

Any meteorologists want to explain that in layman's terms better than I can? I would be too technical and confuse these poor idiots.

That video sure does prove a lot, right there. All sciency and whatnot with the yellow circles.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I stopped after seeing the Virgin Atlantic A340 rising into the troposphere and being labelled as a Tanker Enemy.

Please give up on the chemtrail crap, it only makes you look stupid.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

So what height wasthe plane at before the contrail developed and as it developed also what was the temperature and humidity at that level as well ONCE you prove that those could not support the development of contrail then you might have something all you have is a video of a plane

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Always been a believer. Thank you.

When I see my clear blue sky become filled with 'trails' within an hour and then have a haze that covers the sun for hours, I have to wonder how it looks in the city, near airports...

Since I am NO WHERE NEAR A CITY OR AIRPORT...how does it happen in my sky this summer and not once in the last 50 years?

Peace

just
the logic of chemtrailers makes me
here is a video for air traffic over the uk in a day !

and here is one for the USA

I dont know where you live but I guarantee the same thing has happened over the years, I have 3 airports within a 35-40 mile radius plus a few smaller ones for light aircraft, since being a young boy in the 60's when hardly ANYONE I knew flew in a plane most of my neighbours/friends have 1-2 holidays abroad in a year or business flights, some years I have a 20 business flights alone.

The paranoia amongst chemtrailers on here and the net in general is astounding.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Not here to debate this FACT anymore

Oh yes you are.

All_Day_Long.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Not here to debate this FACT anymore

Oh yes you are.

All_Day_Long.

SO SO true.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Its so sad that you dont see how hilarious this is.

You know that youtube video with the lady freaking out about rainbows in the mist from a sprinkler.... this is almost exactly like it.

This isnt a troll thread is it?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by flyswatter

What have you said? Nothing. Decades were not involved in coming up with 'outrageously persistent contrail science.' It was thought up by a few short-sighted, incomparably ignorant, self-styled global security police. It was thought up overnight. To explain the overnight change in the skies.

When? In 1970?

In recent decades there's been an awful lot of people involved in an awful lot of various studies into the causes and effects of something they 'made up overnight'

ie

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail 1972

Midwestern Cloud, Sunshine and Temperature Trends since 1901: Possible Evidence of Jet Contrail Effects 1981

Numerical Simulations of Persistent Contrails 1996

On the Transition of Contrails into Cirrus Clouds 1998

Contrails, cirrus and ice supersaturated regions in high pressure systems at mid atitudes 2007

Numerical simulations of contrail to cirrus transition 2009

Global Modeling of the Contrail and Contrail Cirrus Climate Impact 2010

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Thanks for those YouTubes. They really show how dense air traffic is on any given day, anywhere in the world really.

All the while the fan blades are turning, then exhaust emissions from those jets are spewing out, regardless of whether you see any of it or not. Especially on the ground around airports as that is where the jets burn the most fuel (taxiing and take off).

A list of some of the chemicals found in the air around airports:

Freon 11, Freon 12, Methyl Bromide, Dichloromethane, cis-l,2-Dichloroethylene, 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, Carbon Tetrachloride, Benzene, Trichloroethylene, Toluene, Tetrachloroethene, Ethylbenzene, m,p-Xylene, o-Xylene, Styrene, 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene, 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, o-Dichlorobenzene, Formaldehyde, Acetaldehyde, Acrolein, Acetone, Propinaldehyde, Crotonaldehyde, Isobutylaldehyde, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Benzaldehyde, Veraldehyde, Hexanaldehyde, Ethyl Alcohol, Acetone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Butane, Isopentane, Pentane, Hexane, Butyl Alcohol, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, n,n-Dimethyl Acetamide, Dimethyl Disulfide, m-Cresol, 4-Ethyl Toulene, n-Heptaldehyde, Octanal, 1,4-Dioxane, Methyl Phenyl Ketone, Vinyl Acetate, Heptane, Phenol, Octane , Anthracene, Dimethylnapthalene(isomers), Flouranthene, 1-methylnaphthalene, 2-methylnaphthalene, Naphthalene, Phenanthrene, Pyrene , Benzo(a)pyrene, 1-nitropyrene, 1,8-dinitropyrene , 1,3-Butadiene , sulfites, nitrites, nitrogen oxide, nitrogen monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, nitrogen trioxide, nitric acid, sulfur oxides, sulfur dioxide, sulfuric acid, urea, ammonia, carbon monoxide, ozone, particulate matter (PM10, PM2.5) and finally this compound; 3-nitrobenzanthrone.*

www.closetheairport.com...

Chemtrails "truthers" would have you believe something else is at work besides good ol jet exhaust, but that is the only real culprit. What, all those chemicals aren't bad enough?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Don't know if I believe or not, but when I see four trails and four engines I have to say that I am skeptical. And I never did understand why someone would dump harmful chemicals on the public.

It's not just the public. If the conspiracy is true these folks are spraying the very same air that they and their families breathe. That is what it makes illogical nonsense!

P.S.
Forgot to add....I'm really a government spy. I must be for disagreeing with the OP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
edit on 13/7/2012 by yorkshirelad because: The P.S.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Thanks for the fabulous post. I am a believer and your thread merely adds to what is already available. What I find (almost) hilarious is that the debunkers and trolls and shills are always first in line or very nearly first in line to respond. It's almost as if they are paid to sit in front of a computer and jump right in to earn their dollars!!!!

Okay so I am preaching to the converted - but - I still thought I would back you up. You already know the ignorants and nasties will attack as soon as you hit the button to send your post - that is why you defend yourself within your opening post - to no avail - those people who have nothing better to do than join in threads where they have nothing to add of a positive note. Don't they get it - you don't have to agree with the people supporting the thread - just say your piece and move on - but - because they are of a narcissistic tendency - they must be believed and all others are wrong!!!

Okay - what I have to add to the thread - to stay completely on topic is this - Uncensored Magazine Issue 28 June - September 2012 (current issue) has a very clear close up photograph of the interior of a chemtrail plane. The close up shows very clear red writing on a white roundish container that states - WARNING! RUPTURE DISK AREA. In smaller writing an inset photograph shows the US patent number - Patent number: 7413145 -'Systems and Methods For Aerial Dispersion of Materials' (filed by none other than the CIA's EVERGREEN AIR) The reference is page 40.

Don't have a scanner so I am unable to post a copy of the photograph however I am not going to spoon feed people - learning is about exploring and researching for those who are interested. Just joining in and being positive and sharing information.

Much Peace...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

People who are mind controlled will perform actions that harm themselves - do not for one minute think a sane and awakened person will harm themselves when they are fully educated to what they are doing. Also - some people worship money and there is no telling what people will do for the glory of money and or status.

Also research into the fact that the elite and elite scientists are given access to medical 'benefits' that the general population are not permitted to access. In short - even if the people spraying themselves were to contaminate themselves - they could be given access to medical care that is not available to the general population.

Sometimes it is hard to believe that millions of people can be lied to and deceived but when you have control over all the means of communication - it becomes very easy to brain wash people. Once you are awake you can never go back to sleep you can only keep learning.

Much Peace...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Not here to debate this FACT anymore. I'm just posting to share what I come across on the Internet.
I'm sure the chemtrail buzzers will be ringing our resident debunkers very soon so I implore everyone to skip over their posts because they don't want to discuss this rather their mission is to make you feel dumb for buying into this.

This is not a debatable topic anymore. The only thing that's worth discussing here in the year 2012 is: what are they spraying not whether they're spraying.

H.A, I'm not trying to discredit you or any of your beliefs, but you most definitely come across as the most arrogant poster on ATS. I sincerely apologize, but after reading such an ignorant paragraph as the one above, there is no way I can continue on with the thread. It is quite obvious your stances are often one sided, such as in this case, and frankly it's almost embarrassing that you're reaching for others to do and feel the same way.

You shouldn't even be able to use words like "debate," and "discuss." You have made it quite clear that you aren't willing to do either of those things, civilly, once you have your mind set on something. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

The third trail is created by the vertical stabilizer. At those speeds and altitude, the air is quite easily disturbed. It wont be disturbed as much as engines, so that's why the middle trail isn't as thick as the outer trails.

C'mon already. A stabilizer does not produce exhaust nor is it cutting into a trail (if that's where you're going next). It's a solid piece. A rudder if you will. But hey, good try

You don't have to have exhaust to form a condensation trail. It helps but it isn't necessary. The horizontal and vertical stabilizers on an aircraft, along with the elevator and rudder are cambered airfoil sections. That curved airfoil necessarily accelerates the air passing around it. If you accelerate a gas, you reduce its pressure (per Bernoulli) and if you reduce pressure, the gas cools (Ideal Gas Law) Since cooler air can't carry as much moisture as warmer air, you get condensation. And since at airliner flight levels, the ambient air temperature can be -100 F, you get ice crystals instantly forming.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Its not purposeful on and off of exhaust, it is pockets of moisture.
I knew someone was going to say that... but the problem with this is, only one of the trails was stuttering, the other was perfectly fine. As if only one side of the plane would run through pockets of moisture.

This video is pretty strong evidence of chemtrails imo... but I certainly don't believe they are spraying anything that will harm us. They are spraying reflective particulate aerosol components which are made to reflect the Sun light hitting Earth and help counter the warming caused by excessive industrial pollution.
edit on 13/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

In recent decades there's been an awful lot of people involved in an awful lot of various studies into the causes and effects of something they 'made up overnight'

What do these studies you put up have to do with the pseudo science of outrageously persistent contrails? What does taking a Saberliner into a predetermined ice saturated area at 30,000 feet only to find out that they couldn't produce any contrails except on 2 days out of the 10 days they tried the experiment and that only because a storm was already brewing - what does that have to do with your bunk science?

Are you admitting chemtrails then?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

Truer words have never been spoken.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

Well, people will insist on flying. That's the consequence.

Flying is at an all time low. Between the 'hidden' costs (luggage cost, carry-on charges and probably even toilet paper usage) and the TSA molesting us, people aren't flying as much.
So............................................................

prove that statement. It's 100% wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yup, just another day of chemical sky...nothing to see here folks, move along

Only fools would believe this isn't happening.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join