It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Under the right conditions it does clump around the end of the mast, and hangs there for a few minutes before the air yanks it off the plane, and a giant blue rock heads for the ground. You hear about it happening every once in awhile. It tends to not happen often though, as they don't dump the lavs in flight. Usually it happens when there's a valve failure.

Yeah, so really that's under the wrong conditions.

See 2:05 onwards in this video:

edit on 13-7-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PZXN_
Not sure if this was already posted, but isn't the middle line from the APU (Axillary Power Unit) exhaust? From what I remember they only kick on in flight when the engines are not producing enough electricity.

Maybe everyone chose to watch the inflight movie all at once.

Here is a link to Wikipedia, didn't read it cause I am really that lazy, but it may explain the bursts from the middle section.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks buddy, that makes a lot of sense.

Although it doesn't preclude alternative possibilities, it does grant us a reasonable explanation to work with.

Thank you very much PZXN.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PZXN_

Your theory might be a possibility. It certainly is plausible.

I would like to ask you an off-topic question if you don't mind.

You signed on to be a member in 2009 and have only 3 posts.

I find that kind of odd and suspicious.

It leads me to believe there are disinfo accounts.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PZXN_

It could be from the APU - but APU's are usually not run when the engines are running though - there's no need for auxiliary power when main power is working fine

However a/c used on ETOPS/ETDO operations are required to do test starts of their APU's at high altitude to prove their reliability should they ever be needed in case of engine failure.

without better photography (chemmies never seem to use really good photography!) APU's are just another possibility ignored by those who know little or nothing about aviation or the atmosphere, and you might well end up being slagged as a shill, sheeple, paid disinfo agent or something similar for daring to mention.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

However a/c used on ETOPS/ETDO operations are required to do test starts of their APU's at high altitude to prove their reliability should they ever be needed in case of engine failure.

Would this explain the sputtering nature of the tail exhaust?
Like an 'off / on, off /on" type of testing procedure?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

without better photography (chemmies never seem to use really good photography!) APU's are just another possibility ignored by those who know little or nothing about aviation or the atmosphere, and you might well end up being slagged as a shill, sheeple, paid disinfo agent or something similar for daring to mention.

I need to point out that many people will disagree with you simply based on spite.

Because the "anti-chem" crowd always attacks viciously and uses ad hominem insults to characterize anyone who even considers the possibility as a lunatic or nutcase.

That makes people really want to believe in it just to spite being warned they will be labeled with bad words once they start thinking about it.

Just a little fyi there, letting you know you are essentially shooting yourself in the foot.
I have shot myself in the foot enough times to recognize when someone else is doing it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

20+ years and all over the world is not small scale...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

20+ years and all over the world is not small scale...

"Small" or "large" are subjective labels given to something.
They are not absolute.

It also depends on what you are comparing it with in order to make the size distinction relevant.
So it's highly subjective and mere taste if you think it's large or small.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Look at these indy cars. High humidity, heavy vortices from the air foils, and the water vapor condeses into visible droplets. Contrails, vapor trails; not chem trails here. If the cars went through a hotter part of the oval the droplets might not condense. It may even look like the driver was turning them on and off. Instead of guessing and surmising go study some psychrometrics. Vapor trails can form anywhere, anytime, when the psychrometric conditions are right for them. Ever seen clouds that look like parallel bands for miles? Wave-like? Well if a plane flew through those "waves", the difference in conditions from the peak to trough, may be enough to overcome the hysteresis, and make the trails turn on and off repeatedly in a steady pattern.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-7-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

lol not me don't worry here is my little addon

The complete set of cards from the Illuminati Card Game from Steve Jackson Games. This game came out in 1995 and seems to predict a lot of events that have already happened, like 9/11.

Chemtrail card weather modification

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If you google "chemtrails" and your selected continent (even antarctica!) you'll find some pro-chemtrailer claiming it's happening.

So "worldwide" is fairly absolute, when discussing chemtrails it seems.

As is the time frame.

Can you name a small scale experiment that lasts 20 years?

Humans have been flying for around 100 years and this supposed small scale experiment has been ongoing for 20% of the entire time of human flight?

Come on...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Unimpeachable is not a word I used - your choice of word there. Why on Earth would the CIA be interested in fighting fires? Since when has the CIA been interested in fighting fires? I thought firemen/women and appropriately trained government emergency personnel fought fires.

Look at the patent number and research it at the website for american patents and you may be very interested in what you find. Your response to my sharing of information makes you look like you are fighting to wake up - you are at the stage where you can see the truth but you are hanging on because you are angry you have been lied to for many years.

Good luck searching the patent site. As I stated in my post prior to this one - I share information because I don't believe in spoon feeding people. Learning is about exploring and I read widely - you should try it.

Much Peace...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Here is the Evergreen 747 at work. Doesn't look much like "chemtrails". Doesn't come from the engines. Doesn't persist. Doesn't stretch from horizon to horizon.

US Patent #7413145

A method and apparatus for aerial fire suppression utilizing a potable fire retardant chemical dispensing system, readily adaptable, without extensive aircraft modification, to various makes of aircraft, for dispensing current types of forest and range fire fighting chemicals. The aerial delivery system is self contained and reusable. It enables cargo/utility aircraft to carry and dump a load, under control. The aerial delivery system is capable of attachment at the wing box, pressurized delivery from the nozzles, and nozzles directed straight downward.

www.google.com...

edit on 7/13/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Its not purposeful on and off of exhaust, it is pockets of moisture. Have you ever flown? Clouds are on and off also. I've already posted this several times, I'm not going to give the links again, but just look at the wiki on clouds, do a little simple math, and see if there is any known aircraft that could carry enough mass to create one small cloud. For the record, there isn't. One small little puffy cumulus cloud weighs more than any airplane could carry and spray.

And, any surface on an aircraft can create enough compression of air to make a contrail, it isn't always the engine, even though they are the most likely. Sometimes it is where the wing meets the fuselage, or sometimes it is at the wingtip, or the stabilizer tip. It is all about the vortexes around the plane. During a turn it is often the wider wingtip.

You should be ashamed of yourself and Ron Paul would probably rip the phony banner off your signature if his fingernails were long enough to scrape it off. I tried. Couldn't get it...yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Why would Ron Paul be ashamed of that post?

I'm sure that he'd be proud that one of his supporters actually possesses critical thinking skills, something rarely seen in a Ron Paul supporter...

No offence.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Global Chemtrail Secrets Revealed 1/2

source

Stratospheric sulfate aerosols (geoengineering)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Main articles: Geoengineering, Outline of geoengineering, and Stratospheric sulfur aerosols
The ability of stratospheric sulfate aerosols to create a global dimming effect has made them a possible candidate for use in geoengineering projects[1] to limit the effect and impact of climate change due to rising levels of greenhouse gases.[2] Delivery of precursor sulfide gases such as hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or sulfur dioxide (SO2) by artillery, aircraft[3] and balloons has been proposed.[4]

Tom Wigley calculated the impact of injecting sulfate particles, or aerosols, every one to four years into the stratosphere in amounts equal to those lofted by the volcanic eruption of Mount Pinatubo in 1991,[5] but did not address the many technical and political challenges involved in potential geoengineering efforts.[6] If found to be economically, environmentally and technologically viable, such injections could provide a "grace period" of up to 20 years before major cutbacks in greenhouse gas emissions would be required, he concludes.

Direct delivery of precursors is proposed by Paul Crutzen.[3] This would typically be achieved using sulfide gases such as dimethyl sulfide, sulfur dioxide (SO2), carbonyl sulfide, or hydrogen sulfide (H2S).[4] These compounds would be delivered using artillery, aircraft (such as the high-flying F15C)[3] or balloons, and result in the formation of compounds with the sulfate anion SO42-.[4]

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

The footage doesn't show any "spraying." How can you say it speaks for itself?

Do you have any idea of the amount of liquid that would be required to produce even a very, very small cloud? The contrails you see in the air that stretch for miles would require 100x more liquid than any known aircraft can possibly carry, let alone disperse.

Sometimes things get sprayed into the air. We get it. There are research things, weather mod things, fuel dumps, etc. Lots of things get sprayed in the air. NONE OF THEM MAKE GIANT WHITE LINES! Those are always, 100% of the time, Contrails.

Nothing like someone who knows nothing of Chemistry making an abodlute claim - especially someone who apparently wasn't born before the mid-90's. I don't know why I come to these threads, but everytime, I have to state that I was an avid watcher of contrails as a child (born in 75), and my dad explained what they were to me. I was always fascinated to see them form and essentially "follow" the plane as they would evaporate at nearly the same speed that they were forming, never leaving a Trail more than about 5x the apparent length of the plane.

I noticed the definite change around 95-96, i'm shocked more don't remember what contrails looked like before. I don't know what they're for, but I know they're not the same as the contrails we had for decades.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Not here to debate this FACT anymore. I'm just posting to share what I come across on the Internet.
I'm sure the chemtrail buzzers will be ringing our resident debunkers very soon so I implore everyone to skip over their posts because they don't want to discuss this rather their mission is to make you feel dumb for buying into this.

This is not a debatable topic anymore. The only thing that's worth discussing here in the year 2012 is: what are they spraying not whether they're spraying.

Why start a thread with such negativity? Not everyone who doesn't buy this is a debunker, stating something is a FACT (all caps, no less) puts the onus on you to prove it, and how is it no longer debatable? Who decided? I'd like to think that all topics in life are open to healthy debate. Just finding this a very strange way to begin a discussion...on a discussion board.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Nope.

This method proposes to mimic the effects of a large volcanic eruption, such as Mount Pinatubo which covered the entire planet in a sulfuric acid haze...which is what caused the 0.5 °C drop in global temperatures.

Chemtrails would have to cover the entire planet for this to maybe work.

Clearly this happening.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

satellite images, Yes it is maybe not so clearly

AND this is how is supposed to look like early challenger space shuttle mission see any difference

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join