It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Okay - what I have to add to the thread - to stay completely on topic is this - Uncensored Magazine Issue 28 June - September 2012 (current issue) has a very clear close up photograph of the interior of a chemtrail plane. The close up shows very clear red writing on a white roundish container that states - WARNING! RUPTURE DISK AREA. In smaller writing an inset photograph shows the US patent number - Patent number: 7413145 -'Systems and Methods For Aerial Dispersion of Materials' (filed by none other than the CIA's EVERGREEN AIR) The reference is page 40.

Yes, it's used for fighting forest fires:

wildfiretoday.com...

What did your unimpeachable source claim it was used for?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
human_alien is famous for being completley ignorant of a topic and using sudo evidence to support his claims this is no differant, these are contrails and nothing more.

do some research for yourself on contrails and quit listening to these fear mongering uneducated threads from people like human_alien.

of course i am now a dis info agent,lol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtectedWitness

This post seems wayyy to positive about our government using airborne chemicals or some kind of "super spray" to sway any point of view. It simply conveys a trusting logical attitude towards the idea that our government is utilizing chemtrails to benefit the entire population in mass. A little too cheesy for my taste, but I digress. Maybe our government does want us all to grow old and become more intelligent, perhaps they need more astrobiologists and cryptolinguists..hmm I don't know

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness
I support this spraying. Ever since they started spraying in my area, I have had more energy, a renewed sense of creativity, and overall better health. I hope they keep it up. The reason why the pilots agree to spraying is because they are aware of the benefits. I have a feeling this has remained a secret because we don't want our enemies to know of our super-spray.

??

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
They are spraying the heck out of the sky out here right now...turning what should be a nice clear day into a smoggy, cloudy, hazy sky

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sorry, I couldn't make it more than 30 or 40 seconds into your video. You know, the first plane they show, how the conveniently black out everything but the plane to make it look like the contrails just got turned on?

You don't need to fake stuff if you are right.

And since you are right and everyone should ignore me and everyone else, kindly please explain to all your friends here the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail, specifically talking about WHAT a contrail is, how it's formed, and under what conditions can it stay and fan out and linger.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yes, the Evergreen 747 is "capable" of fighting forest fires.

Yet during recent massive wildfires in Colorado - it was unable to be used.

Why does Evergreen Air, which everyone knows is a CIA front company even have such a massive forest fighting tanker? For what roles did they envision it's use? Is forest fighting part of some CIA division mandate?

On March 24, 2009 Evergreen International Aviation announced their B-747 Supertanker was certified to fly by the Interagency Air Tanker Board and ready to fight wildfiles. The large-scale aerial fire fighting jet uses a delivery system patented by Evergreen Air, capable of delivering large payloads of retardant at safe altitudes above terrain.

Today, Evergreen Air issued a statement on their website in response to numerous queries about the availablity of their 747 Supertanker. According to the statement, Evergreen is not using their 747 tanker(s) to assist in containing disasters like the Colorado Fires due to flaws in US Forest Service (USFS) policies.

So if these planes cannot be used to fight forest fires in the US, apparently their "raison d'etre", will they be sold or disposed of now by the CIA front Evergreen Air?

Here is the link which describes the situation:

______beforeitsnews/story/2327/094/Evergreen_Air_B-747_Tanker_Missing_in_Action_Not_Fighting_Colorado_Fires.html

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

of course i am now a dis info agent,lol

Don't worry you are not alone. Maybe we should have a disinfo agent party.....we could all dress up in black suits and turn up in unmarked cars

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

One- these are drone planes controlled by Black Operatives who are soul-less to begin with.
Two- the pilots are told they're doing something good yet secretive (so not to cause alarm) to shield harmful rays Three-the pilots are Manchurian candidate-like...... working on command.

1) Drone planes, carrying hundreds of commercial passengers.....?
2) Because there is nothing to read about "chemtrails" on the internet, and the pilots are so oblivious and think they're doing "a good job".......
3) Get real.

Point being, do you even understand basic science?
Have YOU (yes that means you) done any kind of research or dedicated time to actually probe a little more into this? Have you been and tested sites known for "chemtrails"? The fact that "chemtrails" travel miles, if not 10's to 100's of miles with jetstreams, upper atmosphere winds means that YOU would have no idea where the "chemtrails" would end up.

I think the more important question here is, do you know what constrains the creation of "normal" contrails? Do you understand the science involved in contrails and from this information, can you put together a scientific peer-reviewed presentation putting forward a case for why these MUST be the illusive "chemtrail" i think until then, all you have is a few videos of contrails.
edit on 13-7-2012 by EddyR3 because: i wanted to

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here is the distinction between chemtrails and contrails:

Contrails are streaks of condensed water vapor created in the air by jet airplanes at high altitudes. Contrails can exist in two forms: water droplet and ice crystal. Contrails typically become visible about a wingspans distance behind an aircraft flying at high altitude. The trail dissipates quite quickly, usually within a minute or so.

Chemtrails, on the other hand, are visible directly behind an aircraft, with little or no gap between the aircraft and the start of the trail. Chemtrails are said to vary from Contrails in their length of persistence. Chemtrails do not dissipate quickly; they tend to form into mushy clouds which can block sunlight.

The first video is from an insider an has NOT been debunked, even though some say this.....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Please contact your state representatives in Washington DC to demand an examination of their current procurement policies concerning VLAT aircraft. The US Forest Service says it best:

“Only YOU can prevent wildfires.”

www.evergreenaviation.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Some say the intent of chemtrails is a good one as barium oxide is a decent UV shield. So if this is the case, what is going on with the Sun that we need to be shielded now and didn't before? But anyway, I'm not buying this as analysis of chemtrails has turned up many nasty compounds including cancer particles and other nasty viruses.

If anyone is interested in reading further about chemtrails and their possible aims, which seems to have multiple goals, here is a great compendium of articles:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Do contrails sometimes persist and spread out?

Yes, see the Encyclopædia Britannica article on vapour trails (contrails):

Contrail, streamer of cloud sometimes observed behind an airplane flying in clear, cold, humid air. It forms upon condensation of the water vapour produced by the combustion of fuel in the airplane engines. When the ambient relative humidity is high, the resulting ice-crystal plume may last for several hours. The trail may be distorted by the winds, and sometimes it spreads outwards to form a layer of cirrus cloud.
vapour trail. (2007). In Encyclopædia Britannica.Retrieved May 4, 2007,from Encyclopædia Britannica Online: www.britannica.com...

(The above quote is from the current EB. However, a Google books search dates the inclusion on the EB back to 1993)

Are spreading contrails a relatively new thing?

No, it has been exactly the same for decades, the only change has been the size of jet engines (producing bigger contrails), engine technology (burning fuel more efficiently in high bypass jet engines creates cooler exhaust which is more likely to condense before it mixes with the surrounding air) and the amount of air traffic (producing more contrails). Spreading contrails have been mentioned consistently through the history of aviation, including in the popular press. Like Sports Illustrated , Nov 6th 1989:

sportsillustrated.cnn.com...

Now, late in the afternoon, the hatchery explored and the fishing over for the day, Crooks points to the sky. Blue all day, it has now turned hazy. “Contrails,” he says. “The haze is caused by aircraft contrails that have gotten spread out till they cover the sky. This is a major air route from the East Coast to the West.”

For scientific discussion, see, for example, all these articles on contrails. In particular the one titled “Airborne Observations of Contrail Effects on the Thermal Radiation Budget“, from 1970:

The spreading of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent contrails exist from 25,000 to 40,000 ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.
[....]
Contrail development and spreading begins in the morning hours with the start of heavy jet traffic and may extend from horizon to horizon as the air traffic peaks. Fig. 1 is a typical example of midmorning contrails that occured on 17 December 1969 northwest of Boulder. By midafternoon, sky conditions had developed into those shown in Fig. 2 an almost solid contrail sheet reported to average 500 m in depth.

Source - contrailscience.com...

If the humidity is high (greater than that needed for ice condensation to occur), the contrail will be persistent. Newly formed
ice particles will continue to grow in size by taking water from
the surrounding atmosphere. The resulting line-shaped contrail
extends for large distances behind an aircraft (See Figures 2 and
3). Persistent contrails can last for hours while growing to several kilometers in width and 200 to 400 meters in height.
Contrails spread because of air turbulence created by the passage of aircraft, differences in wind speed along the flight track,
and possibly through effects of solar heating.

Source - www.faa.gov...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

cancer particles

What are cancer particles?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
When I hear about chemtrails, I can't help but think of this :-

Hmm frozen urine.
edit on 13/7/2012 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here is the rundown on Evergreen Aviation:

Spraying for chemtrails would almost be a normal thing for Evergreen Air. This “front” company has been exposed as taking part in such shady events as problems with its “non” profit museum, making a substantial amount of money off the Iraq War, gun running in Central America, chauffeuring dictators, and among other things, flying Bill O Reilly to Iraq.

Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. is an Oregon-based aviation company with longstanding ties to the CIA. Its huge Evergreen Maintenance Center in Arizona was bought from the Agency, which offered the property to no-one else.[1] In 1980 an Evergreen plane flew the recently deposed Shah of Iran from Panama to Egypt, hours before the Panamanian government was due to receive an extradition request from the new government in Tehran

A few months ago NotForSale interviewed a whistleblower from inside the Evergreen Air Facility. For those who do not know Evergreen Air is a CIA front company for chemtrail operations within the United States, weapons and arms dealing, drug running and rendition tortures. The whistleblower known as KrisH provided the Intel Hub staff with documentation to prove his employment at the facility located in Pinal County Airpark in Arizona

Here is the full article on Evergreen Aviation - people decide for yourselves whether this is just a "normal" company or not.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by getreadyalready
They are, and always have been CONTRAILS! Caused by the quick compression and decompression of already humid air, where conditions are right, or at least intermittently right for them to form ice crystals and stay aloft and reflect light and become visible to us 7 miles below on the ground.

A correction though, while contrails can form from compression and decompression of humid air, the long persistent trails you see are almost always not of this type. They are exhaust contrails, caused by the extra water in the exhaust gasses momentarily raising the relative humidity over 100%, allowing water to condense and freeze. If the relative humidity is over 60%, then the ice crystals will continue to grow, and the contrail will gain mass and spread.

Again, there just isn't enough fuel in the plane for the water vapor in the exhaust to make any long distance trail. It might be a very small piece of the puzzle, but it isn't responsible for the lines being 200 miles long. Only the existing moisture in the air can create that effect. To raise the relative humidity would take a lot more water vapor than the jet is able to provide even if the fuel were 100% water, which it is not.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Go back to This Post.

It is impossible that they are spraying anything that would create the gigantic white lines. Even if they were just spraying regular old water it would be impossible, but if you think they are spraying water or chemicals laden with something reflective like Aluminum, then it is even more impossible. We don't have any aircraft that could carry enough chemicals or water to make even 5% of one of the white lines in the sky.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I was just wondering -

we got 'chemtrails' here where I live too. We are about 6000 citizens, so its not a small area, but its not big-big either.

So my question to you is, do they spray all over the globe, even places where no people live?
Do they spend millions and millions on these chemtrails, to destroy our crops? (All though, our crops and nature is perfectly fine, also after 20 years here)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hey, I just found out the is a "Chemtrails Awareness Day"! Darn, I've missed the first two. Wonder if there will be a third.

Anyway, here is another great article on the documented effects of chemtrails on our atmosphere and how they are affecting us:

A new preliminary draft report by Arizona Skywatch shows dramatic increases in heavy metals that simply do not belong in our air.

2010 Air Particulates

These figures indicate how many times they are over the “allowable” toxic limit:

Aluminum: 15.8
Antimony: 63.3 [This is not a typo]
Arsenic: 418 [This is not a typo]
Barium: 5.3
Cadmium: 6
Chromium: 6.4
Copper: 9
Iron: 43.5 [This is not a typo]
Lead: 15.7
Manganese: 513.8 [This is not a typo]
Nickel: 10.7
Zinc: 7.5