It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Tanker Air Show For The Skeptics

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So they are spraying apparently tons of stuff (that the planes couldn't even physically carry.. we'll gloss over that I guess), and there is still no proof. Do you not realize the amount of sampling that goes on every day in every city? Groundwater, soil, wastewater, and air sampling. Some of it 24/7. Measured to the 'nth molecule. Because companies must do this, or get smacked with massive fines courtesy of the EPA.

If chemicals are being dropped over populated areas to have some effect, why would they not show up in all the sampling that goes on? Especially when these samples are checked for precisely that - amounts of anything that are even well BELOW what would be considered dangerous to a human or animal or even a plant, or the water supply?

Why in all these chemtrail threads, haven't ONE of you been able to answer me?

I have posted a typical sheet of data for all the dozens and dozens of chemicals, metals, etc. looked for in these samples. I have posted the data - which shows nothing dangerous. Why aren't these tons of sprayed whatever showing up in any sampling by any company or any lab? I'll tell you why - because there is nothing there! No chemspraying - no chemicals - no fogs of doom over our cities. If you think it is chemicals or something else, just answer my question - you must have an answer.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Okay Geo-Engineering I can understand, I worked right next to a lab on an airfield so I saw some strange stuff everyday but for a minute pause and think...

Logistically speaking, what would be required to an airliner to do such a thing and more importantly, what is the point?

Especially when the geo-engineers have their own planes (at least round where I am) and therefore have no need to do elaborate aerosol spraying techno wizardry when it's far easier to just spray that **** in public?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Always been a believer. Thank you.

When I see my clear blue sky become filled with 'trails' within an hour and then have a haze that covers the sun for hours, I have to wonder how it looks in the city, near airports...

Since I am NO WHERE NEAR A CITY OR AIRPORT...how does it happen in my sky this summer and not once in the last 50 years?

Peace

I call it air pollution and that is bad enough for me to be angry about it but we don't even know what it is or how to protect ourselves from it (I've heard the Orgone things help). I just consider it pollution and wish people would just stop flying around in polluting technology like 767s. We should embrace zero point energy (and if it comes from aliens then so be it) and solve all this crap once and for all.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by Uncinus

I agree i don't think it would be that profound since it would not get as hot as a engine exhaust does.
My first thought was a toilet drain but from what i have seen it would clump together somewhat and freeze and not form a con trail.

It would certainly not clump. The drains on planes are heated to avoid freezing as the water exits (look up "heated drain mast"), but once it gets into the 500 mph air, the water will instantly be aerosolized into a fine mist which will then either evaporate or freeze then sublimate away, or it might form a contrail if humidity is high enough.

Under the right conditions it does clump around the end of the mast, and hangs there for a few minutes before the air yanks it off the plane, and a giant blue rock heads for the ground. You hear about it happening every once in awhile. It tends to not happen often though, as they don't dump the lavs in flight. Usually it happens when there's a valve failure.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

How many times do you have to be told that the word is Contrails not chemtrails. And the other word is paranoid.

I don't care how many times people like you want to say it's just contrails. Many people are waking up to the truth about chemtrails.

How many times are you going to just blindly believe what you're told by people who are determined to keep you ignorant to the truth?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey, look everybody - Formula 1 racing cars are in on this conspiracy too! TPTB obviously weren't getting enough chemtrails from planes, so they subverted all the F1 teams to do their evil bidding as well...

scarbsf1.com...

OP - you are completely ignorant of physics/meteorology....even basic science. The video you posted shows perfectly normal CONTRAILS. And of course they go on/off....the atmosphere is an incredibly dynamic environment
Do you think the air is perfectly uniform and smooth?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

OK, lets assume you were correct, and they were spraying some type of hygroscopic material, they would still need to haul enough mass of that material to lay a 200 mile trail of it, and if they are using the moisture from the air to create the trail, then why not just use the physics that are already there and already naturally produce contrails?

What you are talking about is the geo-engineering and weather mod particles, and yes those exist, but they are usually dropped from less than 10,000 feet, and and dropped directly into existing clouds, temperature inversions, or high dew points, in other words conditions that are already ripe for rain. Those drops are made over small specific areas to get a specific and measurable results.

Those are NEVER the long white lines in the sky.

This is where this argument gets so frustrating. Chemicals are often dispersed in the atmosphere for a variety of reasons, and this is common knowledge, but they are NEVER used at those high altitudes, and they could never create those long white lines.

There are chemicals in the air, there just aren't any chemtrails.

edit on 13-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Wish I could give you more than one star!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I've' always wondered about the pilots. So I consider two, no three scenarios.

One- these are drone planes controlled by Black Operatives who are soul-less to begin with.
Two- the pilots are told they're doing something good yet secretive (so not to cause alarm) to shield harmful rays
Three-the pilots are Manchurian candidate-like...... working on command.

Thanks for sharing and posting

And you're calling other people delusional on here?

I've observed planes with a chemtrail believing friend of mine for hours, we live rurally under a busy air-corridor. All the aircraft we saw leaving trails were commercial flights(lots of jets, through binos and a telescope), we did the same thing another day and used the aircraft tracker website, and again they were all commercial flights. I personally know three commercial jet pilots, all of whom laugh at the mention of the word 'chemtrail', one of whom I went to school with and know very well.

Are you trying to tell me that these guys are part of one of the three scenarios you describe?

If you are then you my friend are gone beyond reason and sanity, best of luck with that.

PS I don't live stateside and, the statement an earlier poster made that a lot of people are waking up to the reality of chemtrails is at least in part true, it may please you to hear. But every single person I've met who believes in chemtrails hasn't got a clue about jet engines, contrails, clouds, atmospheric conditions etc. All the chemtrail believers I know personally simply believe there's something nefarious going on in the skies and when asked to prove it or show some evidence the typical answer is "look up, this is not normal". Yes indeed, there are a lot of people "waking up" alright.

edit on 13-7-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It looks like in october of 2010 190 nations signed a ban on Geo-engineering. The United States did not sign it. It appears a corporation out of Canada has something to do with part of these studies also and also has Canadian sponsorship. I don't know if Canada signed the treaty because I cannot find the list. For some reason my browser isn't loading PDF files, I'm going to have to work on it. Time to build a new computer I guess.

It is hard to find any documentation by the US government on this. No denials that it is not happening either. I am researching the companies that specialize in this sort of stuff but there isn't much to pick up in their ongoing projects sections that can be directly tied to Chemtrails. There have been a lot of patents issued for Geo-engineering of the upper atmosphere both in chemicals and technology. It also appears that Pharma companies are tied into this. They possess the nanotechnology to supply the chemicals so it isn't that much of a surprise. I'll try researching the Pharma companies, they like to brag a lot about their technology and often slip up. I'm used to monitoring their research because I often use their sites to find information to trace the origion of their drugs. I track which plants have the same chemicals in them and try to find the origin of the idea for their research.

I'll try to get to the bottom of this. Maybe I'll ask a senator I know next time I see him if he knows something about this testing. I also have a connection high up in the Pentagon but then again I can't say anything if I find out anything because I don't repeat information if someone tells me in confidence. There is a lot of evidence out there that shows the United States was doing this before 2010 but it seems to disappear altogether after that. There is also a lot of people who support Geo-engineering in this country, way more than oppose it. From the evidence I have seen it confirms my opinion that it is going on. This is just my opinion. If you control the weather you can control the world. If you control the fresh water you control the world. The United States government likes power.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Still waiting for an answer chemtrailers.

Why do none of extensive daily testing over most cities and even parks, reservoirs, landfills, creeks, lakes, etc. come up with any results that indicate this spraying is taking place?

What.. you don't think this testing happens? Are you daft? Google up environmental soil air water testing. See how many companies provide it. The one I worked for did testing on many, many sites.. worldwide. The results were sent to different labs. The results are all correspondingly accurate. What.. never heard of CoC? Chain of custody requires accurate, traceable results from multiple sources in regards to these samples. We had air trailers with satellite recording air quality 24/7. We had test equipment in reservoirs and creeks and lakes, 24/7. Daily soil samples from sites in and around the city, into the countryside. Daily testing. This happens in all cities.

This testing is designed to find possible levels of contaminants well under the level that would be dangerous. UNDER. And aside from expected levels (for example, certain contaminants expected at a site that produced said chemicals), there is nothing there! Red flags would spring up all over the place if there was. But there wasn't. EXPLAIN IT. Why can't you answer this question? Why do you IGNORE IT? Typical reaction on conspiracy sites - concoct ridiculous theories, but fully IGNORE logical problems with your theories. Why don't you answer my question about testing? The only answer I ever got from one of these threads was a ridiculous "Well maybe they are designing something we've never seen before and that's why they don't find it" response.

This testing is incredibly accurate. It's fully traceable. It's from MULTIPLE independent sources (i.e. labs and even these companies who do testing of their own with expensive equipment to verify that the labs are accurate). Why can't you explain this HUGE GAPING HOLE in your logic? Because it's more fun to imagine we are all being poisoned by sinister government agencies? What.. do you enjoy living in fear, imagining some clandestine agencies will just poison everyone willy-nilly for their nefarious ends?

Still waiting... and I imagine I'll be waiting even longer. Since none of you can combat simple logic.. plain truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

ok - at a given temp / pressure [ you choose ] - how much water [ mass / vol ] can a given mass / vol of a hydroscopic chemical [ you choose the one you belioeve is sutible to be sprayed ] absorbe ?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

You cant photoshop a video.Photoshop is an photo editing software.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am totally open to the possibility that they could be spraying something, perhaps in relation to geo-engineering (to reverse the effects of their polluting factories, etc).

It's plausible and possible.

All you do is stick a tank and a nozzle on the airplane, and set up a switch system so the pilot can turn it on or off.
No laws of physics broken, price tag is fairly low, etc.

If you think it's impossible they could be spraying, you are just as bad as someone who is convinced it's happening without any proof to back it up.

A wise person remains open to varied possibilities in the face of controversy.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Still waiting for an answer chemtrailers.

Why do none of extensive daily testing over most cities and even parks, reservoirs, landfills, creeks, lakes, etc. come up with any results that indicate this spraying is taking place?

Well, for example I put chemicals into my swimming pool the other day.
Within 15hours the chlorine levels dissipated to almost non-existent.

See the sun broke down my chemical pretty quickly and therefore it was not detected by my testing. Well, it was like .02 or something extremely minute.

Point is, you cannot test for a chemical that could degrade quickly as it's no longer there, and when testing for something it really helps to have a clue what chemical we are testing for.

You cannot just take an air sample, find a few chemicals, and claim definitively that said chemicals in the test were from X location arbitrarily. Especially if we don't even know what chemical we are looking for in the first place.

There are a lot of problems here that complicate this "evidence finding mission" greatly. And sadly, it leaves us where we started, not really knowing much.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

It looks like in october of 2010 190 nations signed a ban on Geo-engineering. The United States did not sign it.

Yes they did....

There are 193 united nations member states and all 193 agreed to the ban...

The 193 signatories to the convention agreed to outlaw such geoengineering projects "until there is an adequate scientific basis on which to justify such activities and appropriate consideration of the associated risks for the environment and biodiversity and associated social, economic and cultural impacts". The agreement exempted "small-scale scientific research studies".

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
There is also a lot of people who support Geo-engineering in this country, way more than oppose it.

Good post overall but this part right here caused me to want to reply.

Just because people favor it doesn't make it right.

If almost everyone in the world favored the idea of say, burning a city down for no real reason with all the inhabitants within it to suffer, does that make it right? Nah, it just means the average person is a psychopath.

Also there is a flip side to the geo-engineering issue.
People may favor "cleaning up" the environment, and the use of chemicals to transmute pollutants into inert or beneficial components.

However not many people favor geo-engineering in the sense of adding pollutants to the system. Dumping chemicals in a forest or in the ocean is usually looked down upon, but technically it is a form of geo-engineering and can alter the flow of environmental conditions.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by rickymouse

It looks like in october of 2010 190 nations signed a ban on Geo-engineering. The United States did not sign it.

Yes they did....

There are 193 united nations member states and all 193 agreed to the ban...

The 193 signatories to the convention agreed to outlaw such geoengineering projects "until there is an adequate scientific basis on which to justify such activities and appropriate consideration of the associated risks for the environment and biodiversity and associated social, economic and cultural impacts". The agreement exempted "small-scale scientific research studies".

www.newscientist.com...

Thanks for the info.

However it must be pointed out that we also signed the Geneva Conventions, but that doesn't mean we abide by it.

Although that is purely in jest, the point is that the signatory can break the terms of the treaty, and even attempt to cover that up and pretend they didn't break anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It's not a full ban. The ban applies to large scale experiments than might effect multinational borders.

Small scale experiments are still allowed to take place.

Small scale studies is a relative term in comparison to the size of the Earth.

What is small scale? Is 1% small scale? In actuality 1% is a very large scale.
edit on 7/13/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Not sure if this was already posted, but isn't the middle line from the APU (Axillary Power Unit) exhaust? From what I remember they only kick on in flight when the engines are not producing enough electricity.

Maybe everyone chose to watch the inflight movie all at once.

Here is a link to Wikipedia, didn't read it cause I am really that lazy, but it may explain the bursts from the middle section.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join