It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Files: aliens 'might come here for holidays'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by Apollo7

There's a part in your post that I've been noticing fairly recently:

"...humans BOWING their heads as they pass by each other. ".

At first I wasn't sure if it really was happening so I started to pay much more attention to it, but definitely people look down when they walk immediately past each other. But even I may be subconsciously guilty of doing it too.

This, I believe, has to do with social ineptitude. People somehow got it in their minds that being sociable is wrong (unless they're living their lives on Facebook, twitter, etc.) I notice the children of socially inept parents seem to typically be even worse than their parents.

Talk to people...say hello, smile and nod as you pass, etc. Even if the other party is the standard-issue, downcast eyes type, do it anyway. And if yoy realize you're one of them, start working on it -the world really is a better place with normal human interaction.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The part about alien tourism piqued my curiosity a bit. I wonder if they will tip? I hope they are nothing like Canadians when they visit.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Only reason i would think they would come during the holidays is to point and laugh at all the hairless apes in this big zoo get scared about the world ending on 21-12-21.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

whats that supposed to mean?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by Apollo7

There's a part in your post that I've been noticing fairly recently:

"...humans BOWING their heads as they pass by each other. ".

At first I wasn't sure if it really was happening so I started to pay much more attention to it, but definitely people look down when they walk immediately past each other. But even I may be subconsciously guilty of doing it too.

It shows mistrust. You subconsciously check their hands for weapons or any movement towards you.

That is my take

P

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
the holidays are 2morror and day after

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
IMHO the biggest indication of Alien races is the tech leaps mankind makes.

Take the humble mobile phone. I grew up watching the introduction. It went through levels to make as much money as possible but the sheer scale of the tech was impressive. The tech that came along for the ride was also impressive, cameras, storage cards and miniaturization on a grand scale.

Phones and computers have both come very far very fast.

Then look at the relative slow increase in the humble LED. Nice linear development to reach the current 100L/W.

Possibly the powers that be have had some help. That may mean that Aliens have a love of wealth as well and quite frankly that would suck.

P

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
They obviously come here for entertainment purposes.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Perhaps Douglas Adams was right when he Wrote this :-

'Unfortunately I got stuck on the Earth for rather longer than I indended',
said Ford. 'I came for a week and got stuck for fifteen years.'

'But how did you get there in the first place then?'

'Easy, I got a lift with a teaser.'

'A teaser?'

'Yeah.'

'Er, what is...'

'A teaser? Teasers are usually rich kids with nothing to do. They cruise around
looking for planets which haven't made interstellar contact yet and buzz them.'

'Buzz them?' Arthur began to feel that Ford was enjoying making life difficult
for him.

'Yeah,' said Ford, 'they buzz them. They find some isolated spot with very few
people around, then land right by some poor unsuspecting soul whom no one's ever
going to believe and then strut up and down in front of him wearing silly antennae
on their head and making beep beep noises. Rather childish really.'

From the book "Hitch-hiker's guide to Galaxy" by Douglas Adams

Peace

Rock Ape (the Thread Killer)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by caladonea

Take notice- Other humans BOWING their heads as they pass by each other.

Make eye contact with everyone- Other humans eyes may change to black and then back to normal or one eye will change and the other will remain the same.

These beings are already here..lets just say they merge with the human..jump in and out of..they are using our bodies to travel in..and complete whatever agenda they are here for...Some Good have improved technology..by giving the human they have merged with..ideas..some are only here to experiment and en-slave us.

When a UFO is reported in a certain area..they have came back to pick up their beings..the ships never have to land..Pay attention to the really bright looking stars that move around..I am not talking about a regular star..you may be able to see them..come down..it looks like a Grey-white mist with form..you may see this and then the being disappears..

I am responding to you..because you have already noticed this.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: added information

...What?

I'm pretty sure this information deserves it's own thread. Either you're nuts, or you have something important to share. Which is it?

I'm pretty sure I know which one it is.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Nostalgic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
Well, many of us have wondered why ET doesn't just "land on the White House lawn". Seriously, how many times have you heard that phrase?

Well here's ET's chance. The eyes of the world will be focused on London. C'mon ET you can do it! ET! ET! ET!

(not holding my breath)

Why would they land on the whitehouse lawn, that means they are giving support, in the publics eyes, to a criminal government.
Governments and the control they exert over us is the very reason why they will not engage with government, we have a general public that would like to fulfill the greater destiny of mankind, by going into space peaceably, to make friends with our galactic neighbours, to learn from them, to re-attach ourselves to spiritual and natural forces.
And we have a government that wants exactly the opposite, to weaponise space, to make the earth "Off Limits" to visitors, to hold us all under a quarantine of selfish idiotic greed and dysfunction, this is because the slimy retards that are our government fear us wanting to achieve things, without it.
The day we do drop the chains of slavery, The day this happens, Humanity as a whole, takes a massive step into making mankinds greater destiny a reality.
Contact has and will continue to take place, with ordinary people the world over, you have to want it, and make yourself available for the experience

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by qvision
They obviously come here for entertainment purposes.

It has been said by some aliens that have made contact and given question and answer sessions with contactees, and have spoken about how they regard earth, that the Music that is created here on earth, is regarded as being something quite exceptional, and very unusual in the universe, there are other planets for whom music is a big part of life, but, it seems we do it very very well.
Apparently they have technology that can pick up our transmissions from around 26 times the diameter of the milky way,away.
They never said that the radio waves have travelled that far, but, they have a technology that can return those waves to them, from that distance.
Something else i had to think about was, how they travel, they fire some sort of signal from where they are, to the place they need to go, if the beam gets interfered with, or does not return, they don't travel, but choose a slightly different angle and try again, as soon as the beam is coherent, they can travel instantaneously along it from one place to another, also the energies they use to travel vary on the type of space they are in, they use, solar energy, gravitational energy, "Cosmic" energy, and "Galactic" energy, i guess one of the last two is some kind of magnetic force, and the other maybe an electro magnetic force that winds it's way through the universe as per the electric universe theory.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Can i get a little paranoid here?

Apart from the fun that we all have here,there is something that smells kinda fishy.

You all must remember Nick Pope saying that there might be an alien related event during the Olympics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The announcement of aliens exist and coming here for holidays,only a couple of weeks before the beginning of the games,is a little suspicious.

I agree that the reason given is hilarious,but what if the British goverment is trying to prepare the general public of something that will happen?Fake or real ET appearance during the games and everyone will remember this little article.

Nonetheless is an important announcement that actually aknowledges the existence of aliens and the visitations.Something that the UFO community has been waiting for a very long time.It didn't came from the US goverment like most would expect,but this is a disclosure and maybe just maybe,the US goverment will follow with more information.

It's the timing that makes me wonder.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Am I the only one who looks at these media reports in newspapers and internet news sites and thinks someone is having a laugh at our expense. There's a couple of pretty low key stories told and then it always seems to go for the prankster angle to end it.

I'm not saying there's an agenda by these people but it just seems that nothing about the subject ever gets taken seriously by media. Ok there's never ever any massive stories but there's enough to credit a mention.

Out of the hundreds of good reports its always the so so ones used.

As for Tony Blair, I doubt he gave the report the time of day, he was far more busy with running the country in to the ground and playing lap dog to Bush. The simple fact is that the British public do see a very large number of objects that they cannot explain or comprehend, of these many are mistakes, ordinary craft looking strange from an angle, military test craft and the old favourite, the Chinese lantern but there's still a percentage that pass all those with flying colours.

Surely those are worth more media time than some moron from Big Brother or a dog that can fart rule Britannia?

edit on 13-7-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
Can i get a little paranoid here?

Apart from the fun that we all have here,there is something that smells kinda fishy.

You all must remember Nick Pope saying that there might be an alien related event during the Olympics.

The announcement of aliens exist and coming here for holidays,only a couple of weeks before the beginning of the games,is a little suspicious.

I agree that the reason given is hilarious,but what if the British goverment is trying to prepare the general public of something that will happen?Fake or real ET appearance during the games and everyone will remember this little article.

Nonetheless is an important announcement that actually aknowledges the existence of aliens and the visitations.Something that the UFO community has been waiting for a very long time.It didn't came from the US goverment like most would expect,but this is a disclosure and maybe just maybe,the US goverment will follow with more information.

It's the timing that makes me wonder.

I will have my fingers crossed that it isn't
A) A grey that steps out.
B) A human in make up pretending to be alien, stepping out from a black project Craft.
C) The UFO isn't lifted in on strings and a crane, and the whole thing a crappy joke.

My Fingers will be crossed for something much different: prime the people for something special, prepare a crane and craft on strings, have crane failure, but, the real thing lands anyway.
That would be a good 2012 event.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Isn't very late to be coming out with this now, but better late than never though.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The government couldn't turn lockness into an alien resort could they, it just similarity in fairy-tales that gets you and the US government talk about aliens alot in their election proceeding to date show sominthing is cooking.

edit on 13-7-2012 by YodleAjax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

The UFO Files: aliens 'might come here for holidays'

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Documents from the Ministry of Defence classified archives show staff believed aliens could visit for “military reconnaissance”, “scientific” research or “tourism”.

“If the sightings are of devices not of the earth then their purpose needs to be established as a matter of priority. There has been no apparent hostile intent and other possibilities are: 1) Military reconnaissance; 2) Scientific; 3) Tourism.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bbc.co.uk
www.telegraph .co.uk
www.guardian.co.uk
edit on 12-7-2012 by Peruvianmonk because: Title modification

edit on Thu Jul 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: attmept to fix link

Very interesting comment in regards to "Scientific", because Gary Wilcox on April 24th 1964 was visited in what appears to be a scientific team from Mars (i think they live underground). He was on his 300 acre farm. Two men got out of their oval craft with white space suites on (from head to toe). "THEY WERE CARRYING TRAYS". They told him that they were studying plants and so Gary Wilcox left a bag of manure for them and the next day the bag was gone. He left it in a remote area but believed they picked it up. In the case of Donald Shrum, they were two little men as well and they seemed to be studying trees. Donald Shrum was in a forrest in calif. Again these men had on white space suites from head to toe just like Gary's testimony.

Why the "scientific" experiments? Maybe because they live underground and want to be able to live above ground and need more knowledge to get mars to a functioning state atmosphere wise. I really don't know why beings that take people on their crafts do their experiments. But I think the martians that live underground have a totally different agenda and do not take people on their crafts and probe them. Plus I don't think they are millions or billions of years in advanced. Hundreds maybe a few thousand. They told Gary Wilcox that they come around every two years (when mars is closest to earth). I don't think that beings that are millions or billions of years in advance give a rats rear end how close their crafts are to earth not so with mars. They really do not appear to be as advanced as robotic androids. I highly doubt that martians are robotic androids but beings that are related to earth's humans. And maybe how a particular race got here.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Just because the universe is filled with life does not mean we are worth nothing.

I think every single living thing is EXTREMELY important to the balance of the system and each one of us is just as important as the other regardless of how many are out there. IMO the biggest lesson to be learned is that we are all important and not worthless as you suggest.

edit on 13-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
reply to post by caladonea

Whats the tell tale signs then ? The Anal probe in there hand ?

I love people watching (not in a stalker way) but more out of interest and have never thought that somebody may be a alien.

Why did your thoughts go straight to the anal probe?

That's funny you don't think any of the 'people' you watch are alien.
I wonder wtf is wrong with most people and I figure some must be aliens.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join