It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Files: aliens 'might come here for holidays'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by judus
reply to post by caladonea

Whats the tell tale signs then ? The Anal probe in there hand ?

I love people watching (not in a stalker way) but more out of interest and have never thought that somebody may be a alien.

what is with this anal probe thing?...i think these people secretly want to be probed anally, and are just afraid to ask their respective partners to do it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Its an old south park reference from the episode "Cartman gets an anal probe"

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

thats funny

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

It is older than that, the South Park-episode is based on older Abduction reports where the abductee claimed that they had been probed by the abductors, and after that it turned into a stupid joke.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well...there does seem to be some evidence that these "creepy" creatures are kinda "freaky" and facinated with humans "private parts"......maybe Earth is like an alien peep show.....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

More validation for everything I have always been sharing with members here.

Wait!

I am not a 'credible witness"

Never mind, carry on.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So for people like myself in the thousands to share this info with you it was not believable? Yet Tony Blair say's it so that makes it truth?

I suppose you will also 'trust' the Aliens they tell you to and shoot to kill the ones they have already been prepping you to fear and hate?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

That is just the kind of diversion tactic that has harmed the entire truth movement. As far as the mating of species, perhaps it has to do with your genetic makeup and not you as a sexual object.

Families for generations have been observed for their genetic strains.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Anyone else agree with my view that aliens coming here for tourism would explain alot of the serious arguments against ufos(aliens)?

The unnecessary light arguments might be to get a reaction out of us to get a better show out of us, it probably costs extra.

Why would alien beings technologically advance really being so benign as so many seem to think?
There probably quite similar to us. Has our natural human way(if that makes sense) really changed so much since say, before the neolithic revolution(15 000 years ago)? we have the same emotions, fears and weaknesses more advance tech doesn't seem to changed us that way. why would it aliens?
edit on 12-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ok, perhaps I need to read your posts, not familiar with your work.....what am I missing from your perspective?
You understand the mating rituals of aliens? maybe need to read that again?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If it looks like tourism and it smells like tourism then it has to be tourism right?

And what do you do when on holiday?, well you go see the sites.............................

and you sample the local cuisine....................................

but I just seem to be missing something!!

Hmmmmm..........................

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The 4th of July ought to interest them. Start on the East coast and work West..

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread has a link to the UFO files the link is in the OP. Would be nice to find some more interesting information just like when CIA released some files and testimonies of witnesses who claimed these aliens use dimensions,

Recently I watched a lecture of Timothy Good who one of the many people that claim these beings change dimensions and travel FTL (Faster than Light)

What stunned me and I had never heard before - he says there were HUMAN COLONIES and humans on other parts of the universe - but not humans from Earth moving to there, humans who just started on those other worlds o.O

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You think they would want to come on thanksgiving I have heard so many reports I just don't know if they are true..

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have not read anything but the OP( I do not have the time)

'tourism' - what the f**k? do I need to say anything else but what the f**k???

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Aliens may be running supplies from Earth to underground cities on Mars and other planets near us. The weird rains of fish and foods throughout history would suggest large supply ships that sometimes have load accidents.

If that were the case no wonder so many creatures and animals have been driven to extinction, it would not just be our fault if this little fertile place was providing for a ruined solar system and all their life forms. Maybe having even left some of their own here to colonize.

Farmers often seem like aliens who keep to themselves could be supply lines :-)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Lol. How stupid, I was only jesting about the mermaids.
But who knows they may exist after all.

The story was someone saw the military bringing up and disposing of intellegent underwater life forms accidentally killed with their experimental sonar. there was supposed to be a city...the documentary came out AFTER this story was on the web and as far as I can see disappeared.

Link here but they took it off Animal Planet, guess it was pulled by .gov according to info.
starseed411.org...:Video:172702
edit on 12-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

Found an existing link Animal Planet - Body Found Mermaids
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingdflame
reply to post by Apollo7

lol. People bowing their heads are a sign of aliens? I always nod my head when I pass by someone, it's sort of like saying hello and acknowledging them. The Japanese have been doing this for a long time, and I've seen a lot of Mexicans do this too, although some of them might be aliens. I've never seen someones eyes changing though, and I should have fooled at least one of them, or maybe I'm an alien and I don't know it?

If they look like your twin, they are inter-dimensional and you should RUN!

As per the movie The One
www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Well...there does seem to be some evidence that these "creepy" creatures are kinda "freaky" and facinated with humans "private parts"......maybe Earth is like an alien peep show.....

But some also go for Cow anus and tongue. May be a delicacy back home.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i wouldnt be suprised

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think they are all lying and trying to sway a select subculture (this one) instead believing what they want to believe.

What THEY say, REALLY has no effect whatsoever on whether or not these rumors are false or true.

I will believe it when I myself see it with my own eyes, and I don't just mean a fancy craft. I had better do everything except have a dinner date with the alien(s).

People say the politicians are lying scum...until they are telling YOU what YOU want to hear...then you are open ears? Be careful...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join