It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Files: aliens 'might come here for holidays'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well all I know is ...I was told by my superiors, for me and my family to stay away from the Olympics.
My race never liked those Centurions.... a very pushy race!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Great, I can see a whole new Tax coming.

But, I would love the Frequent Flyer Miles.

Besides, what makes us think we are the species they are interested in?

Wasn't that Stanley Fullham that said the Aliens loved to watch our Olympics?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

The UFO Files: aliens 'might come here for holidays'

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/9392888/The-UFO-Files-aliens-might-come-here-for-holidays.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[/u rl]

Documents from the Ministry of Defence classified archives show staff believed aliens could visit for “military reconnaissance”, “scientific” research or “tourism”.

“If the sightings are of devices not of the earth then their purpose needs to be established as a matter of priority. There has been no apparent hostile intent and other possibilities are: 1) Military reconnaissance; 2) Scientific; 3) Tourism.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

What they mean is there are a few people visiting Earth

"Military Reconnaissance”
Would be an ET race within the Milky Way Galaxy, the equivalent of a bordering nation

"Scientific Research"
Our creators

“Tourism"
Advanced ET's from other galaxy's from Type 2-3 civilization, or possibly us "time travellers etc"

Either way tony blare was told that they didn't know who they was and have no contact with these UFO occupants but can acknowledge they're in fact very real

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

I always get nervous when i see those tail tail signs.
I think i my join you at the retreat for a little payback to those aliens.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

I'll work there.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I do not know, but if the aliens were to show up on the opening day of the Olympics, there would be hell to pay. Do you really think the elites would stand for something like that? Really? Think about it, a lot of money would be lost simply because if they showed up, I think people would finally have something else on their minds besides silly games. And heavens mercy, that would hurt the economy and we simply could not have that. The economy comes first and foremost over every thing else.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I do not know, but if the aliens were to show up on the opening day of the Olympics, there would be hell to pay. Do you really think the elites would stand for something like that?

Hell no. The IOC would be furious they didn't pay five billion bars of gold-plated latinum for the viewing and hyperspace broadcast rights. And if they dare fly in a 5-saucer configuration---lawsuits up the wazoo!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Beings from another planet coming to earth (for whatever reason) may be happening. However...I think the life forms visiting earth look human and blend in well among us.

Next time you go out in public; where there is a lot of people; take some time and people watch; watch very closely and see if you can pick out who is from earth and who isn't.

coincidental or not, i did made that analysis for few moments today... im starting to pay more attention to that
edit on 12-7-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I have seen these stars very close where i live... about two or three weeks ago a very bright star ... was observing me or the place that surrounds the place that i live also in the same night afetr a few minutes i sow i black ship like a shadow passing over my building... it was amazing

they are already here... that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I want a alien for Christmas!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't know what you have claimed to see? If you believe you saw something of alien nature, who am I to argue with that?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wingdflame

Yup, same here - I am a head nod person as well. It's just a sign of respect and acknowledgement imo, and is usually returned. Kind of like saying "Hey" when silence is preferred. Or...

... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ..- ... . -.. / .... .- -. -.. / ... .. --. -. .- .-.. ... / ..-. --- .-. / ..-. ..- - ..- .-. . / .-. . ..-. . .-. . -. -.-. . .-.-.-

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thescripter

You are a definite alien.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well, many of us have wondered why ET doesn't just "land on the White House lawn". Seriously, how many times have you heard that phrase?

Well here's ET's chance. The eyes of the world will be focused on London. C'mon ET you can do it! ET! ET! ET!

(not holding my breath)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
not sure how enticing holidays on earth might be for alien tourists... i imagine disgruntled EBEs arriving back home on their planet, bemoaning the weather and cuisine of our own, wearing t-shirts with the legend; ' i went to earth and all i got was this lousy T-shirt ', clutching little soft-toy humans, duty free booze and cigarettes.
"we should have stayed at home Zargon"
"there's just no pleasing you is there Zongrog?"

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Vaykays? You bet.

Reality is so inexplicably stranger than fiction. Most would not, could not believe. That's why they can't tell us the truth of it all. It is not our place to know these things.

I hope disclosure never happens, because it will completely change everything. Not for the better. Unless you are the type that would like those in charge to have even more control over your life. Not me. I like things just the way they are now.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

There's a part in your post that I've been noticing fairly recently:

"...humans BOWING their heads as they pass by each other. ".

At first I wasn't sure if it really was happening so I started to pay much more attention to it, but definitely people look down when they walk immediately past each other. But even I may be subconsciously guilty of doing it too.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

With so much media these days (radio, internet, 400 Cable TV channels, etc.) UFO related stories are being covered more frequently and there are more documentaries. Viewer percentage ratings for these type of programs and stories are usually higher than average. Higher ratings mean more advertising dollars...i.e. Commercials and Ads.

I was over a guy's house this past weekend who had his TV tuned to (I believe) the Discovery channel. The UFO show was an hour long and it contained nothing but some guy in Tennesse re-enacting how 3 saucer UFO's hovered over the trees and how he felt that he had been abducted. Twenty minutes of the hour program was composed of commercials. How people can carve time out of their life to waste it on these shows and the mindless commercials is something I'll probably never understand.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

this looks like a novelty article that'd feature in my local paper.. no facts, just speculation.. yawn!!! I could write a mile long list of things they might be coming here for.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Beings from another planet coming to earth (for whatever reason) may be happening. However...I think the life forms visiting earth look human and blend in well among us.

Next time you go out in public; where there is a lot of people; take some time and people watch; watch very closely and see if you can pick out who is from earth and who isn't.

...and now that you've done that...take a trip to New Orleans, New York City, or San Francisco and try the same...good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join