It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Files: aliens 'might come here for holidays'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Some NI sightings.

On 13 May 2004 at 17:45 BST someone reported seeing "two objects that looked like stars" over Belfast. At 08:30 GMT on 15 December 2004 "three bright lights moving in the sky" were reported over the Lisburn/Belfast area.

Most dramatically, a stargazer up at 23:10 GMT on the night of 24 January 2005 spotted "18 lights moving across the sky" above Portadown.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

I can just imagine aliens from Alpha Centuri landing down near Loch Ness to stay at the local hotels and find out if the "Monster" they have heard about is real.

The idea of an alien family coming here to check out the infamous Lock Ness Monster cracks me up for some reason.
I can here the alien kids "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
Well if they want a Holiday
Im going to set up a Alien only Spa weekend
which for one prices includes
:unlimited probing
:unlimited abductions
:Operations
:Unlimited plasma during happy hour
Im looking for staff Now ! send my your CV with a covering letter.

Lol. Don't forget to throw in some mermaids, for the Aliens to
frolick with

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Er haven't you heard?

A US government agency has been forced to deny there is evidence of mermaids after people mistook a fictional TV show for a documentary. Viewers wrote to the National Ocean Service asking about the creatures after Mermaids: The Body Found was broadcast.

The National Ocean Service posted an article last week on its educational website, Ocean Facts. Images and tales of mermaids - half-human, half-fish - appear in mythology and art from across the world and through history, from Homer’s Odyssey to the oral lore of the Australian aboriginals, the service wrote. But it said: “No evidence of aquatic humanoids has ever been found."

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I have read many reasons as to why aliens are visiting earth.This is the funniest reason so far.I love it.I'm gonna use it from now on,when asked why they come here

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Er haven't you heard?

A US government agency has been forced to deny there is evidence of mermaids after people mistook a fictional TV show for a documentary. Viewers wrote to the National Ocean Service asking about the creatures after Mermaids: The Body Found was broadcast.

The National Ocean Service posted an article last week on its educational website, Ocean Facts. Images and tales of mermaids - half-human, half-fish - appear in mythology and art from across the world and through history, from Homer’s Odyssey to the oral lore of the Australian aboriginals, the service wrote. But it said: “No evidence of aquatic humanoids has ever been found."

www.mirror.co.uk...

He lied though about no evidence ever been found, as, in fact, lots of such evidence have been claimed to been found, all into this very day and age, so maybe he meant to say that "no evidence has even been made official".

A few examples of such proclaimed older evidence in history, can be found in this thread.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They've been visiting us for a beer since the 1980's

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Lol. How stupid, I was only jesting about the mermaids.
But who knows they may exist after all.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is complete dis-infomation.. Or bad reporting.

"If UFO's exist" (cough cough) *Unditified Flying Objects* *do* exist. Fact.

Its their origin that is still up for debate.

Then an "unidentied" intelligence officer told the house of Lords, that alien visitation *may* happen, once every thousand years or so, and they can be presumed to be rare and few and far inbetween (cough cough, did you see the tether incident?!) There are swarms of UFO's!!

Aint no rare ting!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense as it would explain USO's as well. Just submerge the UFO into water and go find Nessie all the way at the bottom or whatever else is down there.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
if i was an alien i would go to Paris for New years, i heard it rocks.

This also makes me think about Roswell, maybe they were teenage aliens that stole the ship from mom or dad and crashed it because kids will always be kids no matter what species
edit on 12-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I love how governments release their UFO documents but they do not get attention. But the one governments whose information matters still insists there is no such thing as extra-terrestrials. The U.S. is the only country who can release UFO info and be taken seriously in my eyes. But they never will, someone will have to infiltrate area 51 and hijack a UFO from the base. ATSers! Let us move on Area 51, they couldn't kill all of us...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The MOD have clearly not done their research properly. They should have known now that for the past year a family of blue ailens have been enjoying what Argos has to offer and been shown in the guise of commercials enjoying their time on Earth

www.youtube.com...

But on a more serious note. I do find it interesting that the mass media have been given more documents to play with. I think that is a sign that something is happening. Another stepping stone to full first contact/disclosure.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
just in time for world war 3.

i bet tickets sold out years ago.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by judus
Alien activity in the media seems to be heating up some what as of late.

I wonder why ?

Or has it always been this way and just I take notice more

Any way these little grey dudes seem to be getting everywhere lately

MSM is just breaking out Aliens news headlines to simmer down the Zombie Outbreak.
I mean why else would they be so quick to now come out and say aliens exist?
edit on 12-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That's it! Gonna quit job and open a "Alien resort" somewhere in the bahamas

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Alien activity in the media seems to be heating up some what as of late.

Because its a big money spinner, thats why
Its easier than reporting real news, and draws in larger crowds.

Ive made some good money off the back of the ignorant

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

lol. People bowing their heads are a sign of aliens? I always nod my head when I pass by someone, it's sort of like saying hello and acknowledging them. The Japanese have been doing this for a long time, and I've seen a lot of Mexicans do this too, although some of them might be aliens. I've never seen someones eyes changing though, and I should have fooled at least one of them, or maybe I'm an alien and I don't know it?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
LOL...too many great posts in this thread to reply to them all.....some funny stuff.....

I'm thinking coming to Earth for aliens, would be like us going on a safari to observe animals.

For some reason these "creepy" aliens are facinated by humans...and the animals probably feel the same way about most humans......

We are facinated by thier beauty, differences, how they care for thier young, thier mating and family habits, thier sometimes "vicious" nature....and the "energy" of thier raw, instictive natures...it's REAL....and it puts things in perspective.

LOL....if observing humans puts things in "perspective" for aliens....it's must be damm complicated in thier world...and very "sterile" it seems........

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Beings from another planet coming to earth (for whatever reason) may be happening. However...I think the life forms visiting earth look human and blend in well among us.

Next time you go out in public; where there is a lot of people; take some time and people watch; watch very closely and see if you can pick out who is from earth and who isn't.

More like stop and watch to see who's watching you!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join