It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Files: aliens 'might come here for holidays'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
project blue beam duhhhh

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

I nearly pis.ed myself today when I read that - tourism !

Why aren't we charging them then for the privelage of coming to our planet. We could solve our economic problems overnight. Ask for a fee of $1,000,000,000 per day + tax - that would be the off-peak rate including buffet dinner and continental breakfast.

And not to mention applying for a visa and getting their jab's to stp them catching any foreign diseases, like we do for malaria, diptherea etc....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
They probably see major metropolitan areas in the same light we view zoos...

"Awwww, look at all the cute little humans"

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I dont know if I would call them Holidays, but it should come as no surprise to anyone that this is a possibility.

If you look at Earth from space, it just looks like paradise compared to the other planets in our solar system. Its so vibrant looking and clearly teeming with life.

Its most likely comparable to us taking our children to the zoo to watch the animals sit there trapped and depressed. Except we move around more.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

I hope we never come to the conclusion that we are worth nothing. Why would you say such a thing about humans?
At this very moment where aliens are still only a speculation on our collective minds we are the top banana on this planet.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wingdflame

I too am a head nodder. I even do it out the car window when I am stopped at a traffice light and there is someone in the car next to me. I nod my head to folks I pass on the street. I even aknowledged someone outside a glass elevator in a hotel once. I dont think I am an alien but maybe its one of those things you dont know about yourself. LOL.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I want to know just how much can one learn from an anus anyway. Just how much information can be stored up there in the first place ????

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

They probably said: "Nuke the place out of orbit, it's the only way to be sure".

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

New Years eve would be better. Start in Australia and work your way east.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
I have not read anything but the OP( I do not have the time)

'tourism' - what the f**k? do I need to say anything else but what the f**k???

No and probably you cant. I have learned that people who start out with obnoxious language usually dont have the communication skills needed for intelligent conversation so, no.
Carry on.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't usually see valid ideas on UFO's anymore but this one actually makes some sense. I would love to travel to another planet or even somewhere in space on my vacation. Imagine in a thousand years where our ancestors will be going for a trip. Europa, Titan or possibly even another star for a glorious vacation?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Reminds me of Men in Black movies.

I fell in love with those cute space worms in the first part. You know when they are hanging out at the coffee pot

Anyways, we attribute human qualities to aliens. If indeed they're here who knows why exactly?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I can just imagine someone creating a parody to this story "we're all going on a summer holiday...".

I'll be interested to know how the MOD came up with the answer of "tourism". Are we now taking the existence of aliens seriously? The word 'tourism' suggests that alien beings may have already been in some form of contact with the government, but this is a big assumption. The UFO files released by the MOD are quite interesting too but the real 'holy grail' type files are still probably locked away underground.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I am pretty sure that there is a more mundane explaination for fish raining down from the sky as well as frogs. ( I never heard of foodstuffs falling from the sky unless you count frogs and fish) I wish a cow would come by and drop milk or fall apart and drop steaks but.....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Well...there does seem to be some evidence that these "creepy" creatures are kinda "freaky" and facinated with humans "private parts"......maybe Earth is like an alien peep show.....

But some also go for Cow anus and tongue. May be a delicacy back home.

They are looking for a good beef scrapple recipe.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Have you not heard of Douglas Adams? He explained UFO sightings thus:

"Teasers are usually rich kids with nothing to do. They cruise around looking for planets that haven't made interstellar contact yet and buzz them. They find some isolated spot with very few people around, then land right by some poor unsuspecting soul, who no one’s ever going to believe, and then strut up and down in front of ‘em wearing silly antennae on their head and making “beep, beep” noises. Huh, rather childish really."

And who is to say he was wrong? Makes more sense than the Galactic Federation stuff ....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 304edgewood

I like ur idea of going to another planet on holiday, will like travelling to Europa maybe drill holes in that icy world and have space creatures come out at me

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
not sure how enticing holidays on earth might be for alien tourists... i imagine disgruntled EBEs arriving back home on their planet, bemoaning the weather and cuisine of our own, wearing t-shirts with the legend; ' i went to earth and all i got was this lousy T-shirt ', clutching little soft-toy humans, duty free booze and cigarettes.
"we should have stayed at home Zargon"
"there's just no pleasing you is there Zongrog?"

No you have that all wrong.
They love the weather because its stabelized compared to their own atmosphere. They love the food, such ethnic diversity and the spice trade is phenominal for our savories. They take video of our amusement parks where they have tons of fun and the kids write reports about their vacation across the universe. They put still photos in their little alien albums and they dream about the day they can return. That was great Zargon. Yeah, you looked hot in your bathing suit Zongrog.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
The part about alien tourism piqued my curiosity a bit. I wonder if they will tip? I hope they are nothing like Canadians when they visit.

The Canadians are the ones who have an official policy to deal with the alien tourists as we all should be aware of.

Check out this official document from British Columbia:

www.gov.bc.ca...

Page 7

23120 EXTRATERRESTRIAL REGISTRATION AND TRACKING Records relating to the registration of extraterrestrial visitors to the province. Extraterrestrials are registered and tracked to ensure they do not contravene provincial legislation. Registrants must provide identifying information and report regularly to the government liaison. Record types include registration forms, reference materials, photographs, videotapes, correspondence, and reports.

And this document

www.gov.bc.ca...

Page 81

2.1 23120 - EXTRATERRESTRIAL REGISTRATION AND TRACKING 2.2 Records relating to the registration of extraterrestrial visitors to the province. An extraterrestrial is any sentient being originating from another planet, regardless of appearance or ancestry. Extraterrestrials are registered and tracked to ensure they do not contravene federal and provincial legislation by attempting world domination, body-snatching, or other anti-democratic activities. Registrants must provide identifying information and report regularly to the ministry liaison assigned. Record types include registration forms, reference materials, photographs, videotapes, correspondence, memoranda, and reports. 2.3 For a description of the Extraterrestrial Registration System (ERS), see Information System Overview (ISO) section. For records relating to diplomatic etiquette and protocol used in communication with representatives of foreign governments, see ARCS primary 415.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Only reason i would think they would come during the holidays is to point and laugh at all the hairless apes in this big zoo get scared about the world ending on 21-12-21.

Not the "Holidays" as in Thanksgiving thru New Years.
On Holiday, is the british way of saying on vacation. So they come here to chill.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join