It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Disinfomation agents are members here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This is THE most well read and traveled website for those looking for TRUTH in the world.

I have read MANY interesting and condemning articles here that definitely shed light into areas
that the Government or The Powers That Be do not want lit up or exposed to the public.

Just curious how many posters here are Agents Of Disinformation.

We have all read posts by the truly ignorant here and that is easily forgiven
Its the Coordinated Attacks on posts that contain great info that scares me a little.

There is so much information here that usually it gets lost in the sauce but there are threads that have
been posted that seem to be nipped in the bud and forgotten in very interesting ways.

Any Comments?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Id say a couple but not many since "trolls" voluntarily do it without anyone telling them to.

Yes thats right, people will gladly do the dirty work for free without them knowing they are helping the bad guys
edit on 12-7-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure you are a disinformation agent trying to mask your stench of guilt.
I might be one too though.
edit on 12-7-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm not but both those guys that posted above me are for sure.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
I'm not but both those guys that posted above me are for sure.

2nd.

You caught me.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
well
your should be kick in any second good luck
but i could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
if your job is hanging out at forums to skew public opinion, you have serious issues.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well the way I see it....

For about 99% of the people here view EVERYONE else who don't agree with them as either sheeple or disinfo agents....

If you don't believe me just try and hold an intelligent debate and sooner or later you will be called one or the other...

edit on 12-7-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

Its the Coordinated Attacks on posts that contain great info that scares me a little.

Could you link us to a thread wherein this mischief is exemplified?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well, I am not a disinfo agent, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There is zero reason for any "disinfo" agents to be active on ATS at all.

Whatever the subject, there are always many people on BOTH sides of the argument. Why would the government pay for people to come on ATS posing as regular people to make posts arguing against a specific subject, when there are ALWAYS regular, everyday kind of people who are going to be doing that anyway? What's the point?

Take your pick of subjects, Chemtrails, UFOs, Illuminati, etc. It doesn't matter. There are tons of people, who are actual real people, who don't believe that these things are real, and will use logic and facts to disprove them anyway. So why would the government put any effort into paying someone to do something, that many regular folks will do for free, of their own volition? The answer is, they wouldn't.

What they would, and DO actually do, is to monitor such sites as ATS. They would use this site as a way to keep their finger on the pulse of public opinion, to identify people that they want to keep an eye on even further.

The whole idea of paid shills/disinfo agents being on ATS arguing with people comes, generally, from those who are presenting an argument with many holes and flawed logic. When people (regular people) point out the holes and lack of logical thinking in their idea, they are unable to come up with any legitimate rebuttal, so they have nothing else to do but claim "your a troll/shill/disinfo/etc"

It's basically the hallmark of a weak argument and a weak poster. If you see someone seriously accusing someone else of being a shill, odds are that person is unable to come up with any sort of logical or factual basis for their point of view. They fail to present their argument with any sort of substance, so it's very easy for smart people to tear them apart. Their defense is an accusation of shill.

If a person's argument that they are presenting is SO WEAK that they cannot provide actual evidence, and propose a logical point of view, then they have no other choice but to succumb to the shoddy, shameful defense of "if you disagree with me you must be a shill/troll/disinfo agent"

Such people are the bane of ATS and denying ignorance, and are far worse than an actual shill would be, assuming they were real, which I strongly feel they are not.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I do seem to recall some coordinated stuff happening a couple months ago. Mostly anti-Israel stuff and those who recall also notice who isn't seen around anymore. I'd have to say the mods are pretty sharp as well as experienced in spotting and nipping that sort of thing pretty quick. My impression has been that it keeps them hopping all the time in the background.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Only a dis info agent would go to such lengths to convince us that they don't exist here

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
According to a few people, you're speaking to a genuine Illuminati shill, and Freemason disinfo agent!

I am also fairly certain they actually believed it, too.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If your experience with this is similar to mine then you would agree that these particular threads end up a little like 'graveyards', with all the banned participants marked with a tild (~)?

X.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
There is zero reason for any "disinfo" agents to be active on ATS at all.

Whatever the subject, there are always many people on BOTH sides of the argument. Why would the government pay for people to come on ATS posing as regular people to make posts arguing against a specific subject, when there are ALWAYS regular, everyday kind of people who are going to be doing that anyway? What's the point?

To make sure it stays that way, silly!

Divide and Conquer

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
As I have said in a Topic similar to this one...there are maybe one or perhaps two people on this board who could spot a true Dis-Info Agent. On top of that...as another poster above has said...there is very reason for them to actually be on a Board such as this as many people do their work for them.

An Agent would only be assigned if someone who actually knew something Classified...was spouting out posts or kicking around ideas that although not specific...would be alluding to something Classified. At that point they would just be watching and NOT POSTING.

A Gifted Dis-Info Agent will have the ability of concept inception which is used in a method of allowing a person to feel that they themselves have made a choice to either believe or not believe a sensitive subject. An Agents work is subtle and they never portray themselves as either too radical or too sheepish.

It is in this skill peoples opinions and concepts can be manipulated to believe that the people themselves have decided that a rogue personality with sensitive knowledge is either full of it or being a fringe element to ignore.

And how do I know this? Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

not sure how many are around but i am sure a few have been found out ... see for yourself, here ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I love threads like this...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

Hey look i found one!

Do i get a cookie or something?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join