It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Disinfomation agents are members here?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For ANY thread on ANY forum one of two things is going to happen: either there will be debate or the thread will quickly die. That's the same if you're talking about government conspiracies, writing screenplays or the zoning variance for the city's new dog park. The only difference is that the writers who say you should submit your screenplay fastened with three brass brads don't think the two brass brads advocates are government agents.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Let me put this clearly.

There are no disinfo agents on ATS.

In my opinion that paranoia is the cause for many of these accusations. Flights of fancy by some people, looking to blame something on someone, who very well might just be a fictional person.

Yet, these type of rumours keep on spreading on here. There is absolutely no evidence, or proof that such "disinfo agents" are indeed active on this site. These type of threads do nothing but fuel the fires for even more outlandish claims.

So carry on mate, knowing that even if your assumptions or fantasy might be true, you will never know...

vvv

Thanks for your opinion but it is just an opinion. Maybe you haven't encountered them, but they are here.
Go to the right places in this website, and open your eyes, you spot them easy enough.

No paranoia at all, members here are not stupid!

No Not paranoia at all, just look at your post, you cant tell us where to look, just to go to the right place and open our eyes and you spot them easily, Thats almost as brilliant as the chemtrail supporters. Yeah ive encountered situations in almost every thread where one poster disagrees with another and then is labeled as disinfo agent.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by projectvxn

Wake up. There are at least a dozen bona fide 'imposters' here on ats. It's impossible to believe what these people say, and they are treated as though they are legitimate. If you think otherwise, you are either incredibly stupid, or mis-informed. These 'imposters' are guilty of obstruction of justice, and are accessories to the biggest crime in modern day history. I say they are all criminals, and if I disappear, you'll all know why.

Maybe if you disappear it will be where some treatment is available,

If you have an accusation lets have it and lets see the evidence.

I guess i must be stupid or misinformed because I do not know what crime these "imposters" are guilty of other than having differing opinions no matter how ignorant they might seem to you.

So please name names, how they are obstructing justice and what the biggest crime in modern day history is?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

I only know of one, myself.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

i would actually very interested in see the answers to the questions you asked. And i have also been called a shill and a disinfo agent, not here but on another board.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

Personally I think this place is skeptic heaven. They are grand masters at disinformation. even with their simple statements such as "Great Fiction" when they reply to a story. You know, when you make a statement like that without backing it up with facts and examples it is disinformation.

Seems like a lot of people around here think they are experts in all subjects and that we are to simply believe what they say without any facts.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join