It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How many Disinfomation agents are members here?

page: 8
17
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by breakandenter
 





Actually, there is something wrong with your name. Don't try to debate with me on this. The only choice you have is to sit there and take criticism about your name, ocupation and your reptilian masters. Many people have tried to tell me they're not reptilians and that i'm wrong but i know that those reptilians have the power to shift anyones opinion, which means most of these people are either reptilian hybrids or are being mind-controlled by reptilian masters. I know how to spot them and defeat their abilities with almost no effort.


You are getting too close to the truth.

Therefore I shall not derail this thread, and make it about the recent uprisings in Somalia. It needs to be adressed, and the sooner the better.

Also, milk is rather good for bulking, the GOMAD diet especially is a good way for bulking on protein, if you have a slow metabolism however, rather try something else.

vvv




posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Hello,

i am. I employed with the DPHI (Dissemination of Potential Hazardous Information) branch of another three letter agency i am not at liberty to disclose. For my job being on here and diluting and dissecting potentially hazardous material i am getting paid $3800/month. I love my job. It's easy and quite fun what you come across reading all day long.

Our HQ is a steel bunker 80ft underground (i cannot disclose the location) and at this moment we have 3800 personnel in the DPHI, a *huge* percentage of those is actually dedicated to mainly two sites, ATS and another, relatively known conspiracy site. We are working in shifts (7 hours, 2x 30mins breaks) - so the branch is consistently operating, it's a 24/7 operation. Anyway, i have to get back to work again since Human Alien just posted a VERY significant thread about chemtrails which needs to be (as we call it in our jargon) "diluted". We have a display here where we get notices about "priority threads" - so we have to head over then wherever that thread is and try to keep damage at a minimum.

Human alien? That makes no sense. You probably mean alien-hybrid. For a d-agent you're pretty dumb, which ultimately concludes that you are not one. You lost from the beggining. Goodbye no reply.
edit on 13-7-2012 by breakandenter because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
42.
I counted.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by breakandenter
 





Actually, there is something wrong with your name. Don't try to debate with me on this. The only choice you have is to sit there and take criticism about your name, ocupation and your reptilian masters. Many people have tried to tell me they're not reptilians and that i'm wrong but i know that those reptilians have the power to shift anyones opinion, which means most of these people are either reptilian hybrids or are being mind-controlled by reptilian masters. I know how to spot them and defeat their abilities with almost no effort.


You are getting too close to the truth.

Therefore I shall not derail this thread, and make it about the recent uprisings in Somalia. It needs to be adressed, and the sooner the better.

Also, milk is rather good for bulking, the GOMAD diet especially is a good way for bulking on protein, if you have a slow metabolism however, rather try something else.

vvv
Changing conversation to talk about milk is a part of a reptilians awful trickery arsenal. I can't explain how awful this trickery is. Very damaging to the opponents. And yes. i know i'm getting too close to the truth, not because i put effort in finding your flaws, but because you randomly changed the conversation to milk. If you don't believe me, don't worry. There's a book. It will be released very soon.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In my humble opinion, a 'disinfo agents' perspective would seem fanatical. They wouldn't be able to have an open mind because their agenda is designed and orchestrated.

Its said a fanatic is someone who 'can't change their mind and won't change the subject.' Seems like a good place to start when assessing if someone may be an 'agent'.

There are definitely some members here who fit that bill, this is not proof of their skullduggary, but it could be added as evidence to towards it.

I think to underestimate their ability to stay low enough under the radar to remain relatively secure would be a mistake.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakandenter

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by breakandenter
 


As it happens, I do it for love- my calling lies elsewhere.

Incidentally, buddy, after three edits that ought to have been a lot sharper. I can take a guess as to how you know that pizzaman- bow chicka bow bow.
Please don't use your suspicions as some type of weapon. The pizzaman and i are good friends. I'm sorry if i offended you with my disregard for use of insults designed for fatties.


You implied that I was fat, and I implied that you are a cheezy '80's pr0n cliche. Neither are true.

We both implied that the other was an SMO. I was joking, and you were trolling.

My regards to the pizza man. And your neighbor, for that matter.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakandenter

Human alien? That makes no sense. You probably mean alien-hybrid. For a d-agent you're pretty dumb, which ultimately concludes that you are not one. You lost from the beggining. Goodbye no reply.
edit on 13-7-2012 by breakandenter because: (no reason given)


HumanAlien is an active member.

Also, I can easily picture "goodbye no reply" being typed by dude with a mullet and a dayglo half-shirt. So maybe we're back in 80's pr0n territory. Either way, I cannot wait for school to start again.

Edit to add:

I realize that the above exchange provides a sterling example of how a single troll can derail a thread more effectively than a flotilla of socks. But that still doesn't square out the probability of folks doing it for pay.

See how we're back on topic? Enh? Enh?
edit on 13-7-2012 by Eidolon23 because:




posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
A little thought came to me while reading back down this thread and looking over all the opinions. It's a real simple thought, actually.

What is the true difference as we'd see or care between a Disinformation Agent and a Clueless Self-Appointed Expert?

In both cases, they'll have an agenda. One is for someone else and the other is for themselves.

In both cases, they'll come off as supremely confident to the point of actually being superior to others...if an agent isn't playing possum.

Finally, in both cases, the person may get a rise and effect once, twice...perhaps even a few times if they have half a brain behind the arrogance but it won't carry terribly far as I've seen things here.

So, with that in mind and exempting the true intelligence professionals drawing a Government paycheck for working the net, what difference does it actually make if there is an army of 'agents'? We DO have an army of self-appointed experts and those are most easily classed by the people who never, ever back down and never take a moment to listen to others when an argument is proven wrong. They are 'handled' in the natural course of things by being sidelined and eventually, ignored entirely. So would agents, to the extent they even exist.

Why worry too much?



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I see no need for the State to expend resources on a disinformation campaign aimed at ATS or similar websites, given that it already has access to the most effective of disinformation tools, i.e., the global media empire. Maybe they do monitor activity here in a passive way. I care not. If the Man wants to talk to me about posts I made here about, say, General Electric funding the Nazi party in the 1930's, which is all based upon concrete, tangible evidence, then come on over, I say. I'll put on a pot of coffee.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Nothing to see here. Move on. It's just a rock formation in swamp gas, lightened by chinese lanterns.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by moniker
 

Those damn chinese lanterns, they are a pesky bunch arent they. lol




posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69
 

LOL! TOO FUNNY! LOL!

You know what is sad though? Some people will think you are being SERIOUS! LOL!

Split Infinity



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   


HumanAlien is an active member. Also, I can easily picture "goodbye no reply" being typed by dude with a mullet and a dayglo half-shirt. So maybe we're back in 80's pr0n territory. Either way, I cannot wait for school to start again. Edit to add: I realize that the above exchange provides a sterling example of how a single troll can derail a thread more effectively than a flotilla of socks. But that still doesn't square out the probability of folks doing it for pay. See how we're back on topic? Enh? Enh?
I am not a troll. I am not trying to derail anything. lol I said my neighbor was fat. I never called you fat. Also, why are you randomly mentioning how bad you want to go back to school. I do not care. BTW mullets and dayglo half-shirts is a cool look.
What is a cheezy '80's pr0n cliche? Is that a type of food or something?
edit on 13-7-2012 by breakandenter because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by breakandenter
 


Star from me.

You made me giggle, kid.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
A little thought came to me while reading back down this thread and looking over all the opinions. It's a real simple thought, actually.

What is the true difference as we'd see or care between a Disinformation Agent and a Clueless Self-Appointed Expert?

In both cases, they'll have an agenda. One is for someone else and the other is for themselves.

In both cases, they'll come off as supremely confident to the point of actually being superior to others...if an agent isn't playing possum.

Finally, in both cases, the person may get a rise and effect once, twice...perhaps even a few times if they have half a brain behind the arrogance but it won't carry terribly far as I've seen things here.

So, with that in mind and exempting the true intelligence professionals drawing a Government paycheck for working the net, what difference does it actually make if there is an army of 'agents'? We DO have an army of self-appointed experts and those are most easily classed by the people who never, ever back down and never take a moment to listen to others when an argument is proven wrong. They are 'handled' in the natural course of things by being sidelined and eventually, ignored entirely. So would agents, to the extent they even exist.

Why worry too much?
The diffirence between an agent and a random expert is the amount of this intelligence thing or whatever.
The average agents intelligence level is low, but the random experts levels are extremely high, at any given time. Thats why they outperform almost anyone.
The agents credibility and opinion, on literally every topic, including the intel.level, should never be taken seriously.
The random eaxperts opinion is to be respected and believed.
The agents should think twice before they type.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
reply to post by breakandenter
 


Star from me.

You made me giggle, kid.
I am not a kid. Born in the late 80's lol.

You were saying how good writers and skilled debaters can find ways to make money.

Explain what you meant by that?

My neighbor could use some tips?



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectral Norm
I see no need for the State to expend resources on a disinformation campaign aimed at ATS or similar websites, given that it already has access to the most effective of disinformation tools, i.e., the global media empire. Maybe they do monitor activity here in a passive way. I care not. If the Man wants to talk to me about posts I made here about, say, General Electric funding the Nazi party in the 1930's, which is all based upon concrete, tangible evidence, then come on over, I say. I'll put on a pot of coffee.
Congratulations, you my friend are a winner. I feel everything you are saying so deep. I will be reading your posts everyday. I got a notebook and a pen. Everyday from this day i will be reading your posts. Once again, congratulations.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by hanyak69
 

LOL! TOO FUNNY! LOL!

You know what is sad though? Some people will think you are being SERIOUS! LOL!

Split Infinity

Hey man, are you a mason or a d-agent? If yes then say something or sit there. You can also stand or do any other type of movement. Say your answer in the form of typing?
edit on 13-7-2012 by breakandenter because: FORGOT THE QUESTION MARK



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by breakandenter
 

You do know that Benjamin Franklin was a Mason...Right?

Me...a D-Agent? I am more like a I-Agent as in INFORMATION. I try to do my best to post what I know to the best of my ability given my constraints.

Split Infinity



posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Someone once approached me asking if I wanted to be one because I'm pretty skilled in computers (I don't mean just knowing how to use an OS but to actually build one from ground up) and I refused but with hesitation. The idea was to go around online and scan for websites and patterns in conversations and provide data analysis for disinformation software "agents". Whether this guy was telling the truth or not, I have no (honest) clue, but I didn't want to involve myself with the government at the time. I hesitated because I felt that it was wrong if it were used outside of just masking military tactics and the like and didn't know much about politics at the time. The person in question was someone with [an] intelligence agency and he was a friend of a friend whom was studying to become a fed agent.

In my opinion I'd just take everything you read here as a grain of salt and try to figure out what's the most logical result for what was given to you. Even if you don't believe my story, then at least consider the possibility of somebody else having the same or a similar story.



new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join