It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Disinfomation agents are members here?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Besides...I am thinking if someone was really a disinformation agent on here...they most likely would not admit it.

Unless that's what they WANTED you to think... Maybe they're trying to find out the depth of your ill-gotten knowledge by discussing it with you.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Who would that be? I think I know but not sure if its the same person you're referring to.

Oh you know who I'm talking about... and actually, same folks 2x..but thats about all there is to be said. Calling each other out is a no no...and I've never actually been told this, but I didn't need a ban hammer to flatten my little pointy ears to learn why someone else got smooshed. lol... A couple threads in the wrong place at the wrong time and I've got the impression detail left vague of this sort is really good.

@ Thread

I did want to mention along the same lines as above though..I guess it's been 3 big 'furballs' I've been online and on-thread to see unfold. By that I mean a thread that turned combat which turned outright world war...and left the bodies of the banned on the battlefield afterward. Bad stuff... but what I sure have taken away from watching it and almost getting smacked by accident myself on one of 'em is that the Mods do nothing...nothing..alone. Always multiple and always conferencing before dropping a hammer on something or someone.

I could be wrong, especially on emergencies..but it's sure what I've watched a couple times now in those big messes and a few lesser things. The idea that a mod is a dis-agent is silly. There would be a Mod Mutiny that would give us all entertainment and gossip for months if such a thing actually happened...I'd bet money on it.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

Enough.

And I'm pretty sure it's global.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

bored trolls, hacker stalkers, or real paid internet public relation shills?

Hmmm?

Mosty trolls and hacker stalkers w/ego.

Maybe OTHER government PR shills. I think there are foriegn PR shill accounts.
edit on 12-7-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i joined the disinfo agents club the other day

yaay!!!

that said, never accuse
and when it comes to corporate/government skullduggery
ufos
big pharma
certain...organizations
and chemtrails [oops there goes the red phone, duck!!]
always assume theres at least one disinfo agent
the majority of so called Disinfo agents are actually system justifiers
these are the ones that do it for free

this member is definitley one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Admin Edit: In response to complaints, please note the above link takes you to your own profile page. Any member who clicks it will simply be taken to his/her own profile page.
edit on Jul 17th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You know....the pay for a dis-information agent is quite good.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
You know....the pay for a dis-information agent is quite good.

Interesting...sooooooo....what is the pay for a disinformation agent?

I am just wondering where you got this knowledge from. Do you know one?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
According to a few people, you're speaking to a genuine Illuminati shill, and Freemason disinfo agent!

I am also fairly certain they actually believed it, too.

Why doesn't anyone ever suspect CIA, MI6, or of the like? It's always some fantastical secret organization that can cast spells and rule the world from the sidelines. What kind of logic is that anyway?

By the way...I am THE disinfo agent.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There are many and they like to play dumb as well!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Let me put this clearly.

There are no disinfo agents on ATS.

In my opinion that paranoia is the cause for many of these accusations. Flights of fancy by some people, looking to blame something on someone, who very well might just be a fictional person.

Yet, these type of rumours keep on spreading on here. There is absolutely no evidence, or proof that such "disinfo agents" are indeed active on this site. These type of threads do nothing but fuel the fires for even more outlandish claims.

So carry on mate, knowing that even if your assumptions or fantasy might be true, you will never know...

vvv
What's wrong with your name? Also, there's a word in your signature quote that's very difficult to pronounce. Maybe you're using big words to confuse people and brainwash them, because you're an illuminati mind-control programming 'disinfo agent'. Tell the truth!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I would say at least 50%, if not maybe even 75%.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
DO NOT STAR THIS POST
I want you ALL to know, that, when i make a post, it is comming from the horses mouth, and NOT the nether end.....And i want to add...er i mean to say I am NOT a CROOK, i would never dissimilate,humiliate. or marinate....The Amurican Peeple

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay, I would give everyone a big basket of my best carrots if we could all settle on just one thing here. The definition of a Disinfo Agent. Is it:

A. A GS Rank holding Government Employee of any agency within the USG here as part of their assigned work?

B. A private citizen being paid to come here, among other places (or maybe just here) to derail and otherwise influence threads on a given topic list?

I prefer the term "Social Media Op" over "Disinfo Agent". Money is made by promoting a line, and often wouldn't require much beyond well-spun facts and a little tactical omission. The majority of paid opinion influencers wouldn't have to resort to spitting disinfo in the course of their work.

Also, I vote for A. and B.

The alternative? Put the real time...real effort..and real WORK into actually DOING the posting that earns it. I can't see someone with no more loyalty to ATS or interest in the topics than a paycheck actually having the strength it would take to do this without really loving it. It'd be torture to someone who was here with a real so/so attitude.

Like any line of work, you're going to have your skill gradient. The 5 post red shirts who snuff it en masse on the graveyard threads mentioned by another poster are probably the product of a poorly paid grunt with some templates and some software.

Savvy SMOs, good writers and skilled debaters, would quickly figure out how to skim off revenue in less conventional ways. And you know? Some prostitutes are just as dedicated as the lovers.
I agree, it would be torture. I would do it for a nice paycheck. The good news is getting paid, but you have to be strong. Any good writers or skilled debaters (male or female) would do great in the 'disinfo' field.
My fat neighbor is a writer. I went to school with him. Eversince we met he started getting poorer every year. He could use some prostitutes, if he had money. Last time i saw him he was handing money over to a pizza man. The funniest part is how i knew the pizzaman.
I hope you become a successful writer and not like my elephant-sized neighbor.
edit on 13-7-2012 by breakandenter because: because i am not good

edit on 13-7-2012 by breakandenter because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by breakandenter because: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by breakandenter

As it happens, I do it for love- my calling lies elsewhere.

Incidentally, buddy, after three edits that ought to have been a lot sharper. I can take a guess as to how you know that pizzaman- bow chicka bow bow.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I have been a member of this site for a long time. I have seen many people get called disinfo agents, shills or what have you for not agreeing with what op had to say, or blowing a hole in their theory. Now i haven't seen much of it lately but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Just thought id throw in my 2 cents. It all i ever got from the government

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

What's wrong with your name? Also, there's a word in your signature quote that's very difficult to pronounce. Maybe you're using big words to confuse people and brainwash them, because you're an illuminati mind-control programming 'disinfo agent'. Tell the truth!

There is nothing wrong with my name. I use words that I am told to use....

vvv

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrow22
This is THE most well read and traveled website for those looking for TRUTH in the world.

I have read MANY interesting and condemning articles here that definitely shed light into areas
that the Government or The Powers That Be do not want lit up or exposed to the public.

Just curious how many posters here are Agents Of Disinformation.

We have all read posts by the truly ignorant here and that is easily forgiven
Its the Coordinated Attacks on posts that contain great info that scares me a little.

There is so much information here that usually it gets lost in the sauce but there are threads that have
been posted that seem to be nipped in the bud and forgotten in very interesting ways.

Any Comments?

Hello,

i am. I employed with the DPHI (Dissemination of Potential Hazardous Information) branch of another three letter agency i am not at liberty to disclose. For my job being on here and diluting and dissecting potentially hazardous material i am getting paid $3800/month. I love my job. It's easy and quite fun what you come across reading all day long.

Our HQ is a steel bunker 80ft underground (i cannot disclose the location) and at this moment we have 3800 personnel in the DPHI, a *huge* percentage of those is actually dedicated to mainly two sites, ATS and another, relatively known conspiracy site. We are working in shifts (7 hours, 2x 30mins breaks) - so the branch is consistently operating, it's a 24/7 operation. Anyway, i have to get back to work again since Human Alien just posted a VERY significant thread about chemtrails which needs to be (as we call it in our jargon) "diluted". We have a display here where we get notices about "priority threads" - so we have to head over then wherever that thread is and try to keep damage at a minimum.
edit on 13-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23

As it happens, I do it for love- my calling lies elsewhere.

Incidentally, buddy, after three edits that ought to have been a lot sharper. I can take a guess as to how you know that pizzaman- bow chicka bow bow.
Please don't use your suspicions as some type of weapon. The pizzaman and i are good friends. I'm sorry if i offended you with my disregard for use of insults designed for fatties.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Hello,

i am. I employed with the DPHI (Dissemination of Potential Hazardous Information) branch of another three letter agency i am not at liberty to disclose. For my job being on here and diluting and dissecting potentially hazardous material i am getting paid $3800/month. I love my job. It's easy and quite fun what you come across reading all day long.

Our HQ is a steel bunker 80ft underground (i cannot disclose the location) and at this moment we have 3800 personnel in the DPHI, a *huge* percentage of those is actually dedicated to mainly two sites, ATS and another, relatively known conspiracy site. We are working in shifts (7 hours, 2x 30mins breaks) - so the branch is consistently operating, it's a 24/7 operation. Anyway, i have to get back to work again since Human Alien just posted a VERY significant thread about chemtrails which needs to be (as we call it in our jargon) "diluted". We have a display here where we get notices about "priority threads" - so we have to head over then wherever that thread is and try to keep damage at a minimum.
edit on 13-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

And then you woke up. What happened after that? You probably had a shower and ate some cereal. You felt refreshed and full. After that you probably got your diary and wrote down your dream.
edit on 13-7-2012 by breakandenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

There is nothing wrong with my name. I use words that I am told to use....

vvv
Actually, there is something wrong with your name. Don't try to debate with me on this. The only choice you have is to sit there and take criticism about your name, ocupation and your reptilian masters. Many people have tried to tell me they're not reptilians and that i'm wrong but i know that those reptilians have the power to shift anyones opinion, which means most of these people are either reptilian hybrids or are being mind-controlled by reptilian masters. I know how to spot them and defeat their abilities with almost no effort.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join