It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Disinfomation agents are members here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
According to a few people, you're speaking to a genuine Illuminati shill, and Freemason disinfo agent!

I am also fairly certain they actually believed it, too.

You know, I feel for you Masons.

You behave like a coordinated, paid tag-team effort. When yet another ridiculous anti-Masonic thread rears its hoary head ("Hey, did you know Al Pike was a fully full-on Satanist? it's totally true, and to prove it I have this video of a man suffering from senile dementia getting trolled by a couple of tools outside a convention.") your pack descends upon the hapless doofus within minutes. You guys are marvelously effective, and can generally deflate one of those threads in six posts flat.

And you're all very funny, too.

But you're not getting paid, are you? Furthermore, I've never seen one of you cite a single scurrilous source, and your facts are all verifiable.

I guess what I mean to say, is that sometimes one might spot something that quacks and waddles, but still ain't no duck.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
A little light reading for the guys with their heads in the sand:

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.innovation-america.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's sooooo much more where that came from.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrow22
This is THE most well read and traveled website for those looking for TRUTH in the world.

I have read MANY interesting and condemning articles here that definitely shed light into areas
that the Government or The Powers That Be do not want lit up or exposed to the public...

Any Comments?

This statement is very telling...It seems TPTB are not very powerful or effective if anything they do not want exposed is exposed...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A 'disinformation agent' (such a cliche
) would most likely be someone who posts ridiculous paranoid things to discredit genuine posters with half a brain. How many? Bucketsful!

edit on 12-7-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
A 'disinformation agent' (such a cliche
) would most likely be someone who posts ridiculous paranoid things to discredit genuine posters with half a brain. How many? Bucketsful!

edit on 12-7-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)
You're correct, but one thing you should be able to understand is that you're not part of that bucket. You are not a 10 on a scale of 1-10 or a star or a 'star-child'. You are only a child.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I already made my confession back in April.
Confessions of a "Paid Shill"

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
IMHO, there is no question, that disinfo agents are here.
It's the most popular conspiracy site on the web.

But these kind of threads are always closed very fast by moderators...

In 3...2...1....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

I would say about twelve give or take, what surprises me is the amount of skeptics, that don't believe in anything. If Jesus a Gray and Bigfoot punched them square in the nose... they still would not believe, then ask for photos or link of said event. Sorry slipped off topic.
I think there are three categories: 1. The ignorant and wishful thinkers. 2. Disinformation as a hobby, akin to sceptics...sorry. 3. The true professional.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I've been an illuminati disinfo agent, I've been a banking shill, and a whole host of other Powers That Be type of stuff.

The truth is, when someone on ATS doesn't agree with your line of reasoning, your personal choices, or simply your opinion on a trivial matter, you will be accused of it. Are there real people here who are paid to post? I doubt it. Why? because this site is full of the gullible, asinine, and those who simply live in a fantasy world. It's easier to let people disinform themselves, which they will gladly do for free, than to pay someone to do it for the 'powers that be'.
edit on 12-7-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The 9/11 (inc 7/7) forum is plauged with them.

There are a few in the UFO forum too.

Easy to spot, and there are trolls that back them, and they are easy to spot.

They never seem to get banned either, maybe some mods are watching their back?

If you go to the Hoax forum, and check the Ace Baker - 9/11 No Planes thread, you'll see that plent of admin and super moderators made a special appaearance for that thread. Why did they all appear when they rarely do? Why did that thread start in the 9/11 forum and then get moved to the hoax section, after all this is a conspiracy theory website, so any theory is fair game right?

Why are 'signs of the times' sott website not allowed to be posted here? Why did sott call ATS co-intel-pro in a few articles they made? Why are killtown and his website banned here? Also why are pilots for truth and their website banned here? Is ATS a governemnt website?

Whatever is going on it's clear to see that some people are deliberately trying to make people think a certain way, and to post opinions that support the government, even if what they are posting can be proven to be lies, they will still uphold the lie!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Let me put this clearly.

There are no disinfo agents on ATS.

In my opinion that paranoia is the cause for many of these accusations. Flights of fancy by some people, looking to blame something on someone, who very well might just be a fictional person.

Yet, these type of rumours keep on spreading on here. There is absolutely no evidence, or proof that such "disinfo agents" are indeed active on this site. These type of threads do nothing but fuel the fires for even more outlandish claims.

So carry on mate, knowing that even if your assumptions or fantasy might be true, you will never know...

vvv

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

Depends on how you classify disinfo agent. If you mean paid directly by the government for posting, etc, i would say none or at worst a low number (say a handful).

If you are talking about people who are labelled because they see a rock instead of the millenium falcon then i would say thousands of us!

Even for a conspiracy site, i am sometimes in awe at the level of paranoia readily at hand here at ATS. Still, horses for courses i guess.........

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Let me put this clearly.

There are no disinfo agents on ATS.

In my opinion that paranoia is the cause for many of these accusations. Flights of fancy by some people, looking to blame something on someone, who very well might just be a fictional person.

Yet, these type of rumours keep on spreading on here. There is absolutely no evidence, or proof that such "disinfo agents" are indeed active on this site. These type of threads do nothing but fuel the fires for even more outlandish claims.

So carry on mate, knowing that even if your assumptions or fantasy might be true, you will never know...

vvv

Thanks for your opinion but it is just an opinion. Maybe you haven't encountered them, but they are here.
Go to the right places in this website, and open your eyes, you spot them easy enough.

No paranoia at all, members here are not stupid!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

Mate, I have been on ATS for a long time, and honestly, have probably seen more on here than you. I have yet to encounter anything that resembles a disinfo agent at work.

As for it being my opinion, correct. So is your assumption a mere opinion.

vvv

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So how can a person know for sure if someone is a disinformation agent if they do not research and discuss the origination of the information. I see lots of people saying disinformation about peoples posts and I could defend the perception of the person that is suspected as a disinformation agent.

Much of the information put out there with credentials backing it is disinformation. Occam's razor has made it acceptable to get it's backing but has also made it partly untrue. This now widely accepted scientific evidence is then used to reinforce other theories distorting the theory and causing many exclusions from it's acceptable use. This is wrong, a lie that is officially accepted.

I research evidence, not interpretations of evidence. I then compare it against some of the interpretations. Our interpretations are many times messed up. I would say thirty percent of the widely accepted interpretations have flaws. How can science advance if someone isn't checking up on these things? We have tons of research that noone has looked at and many times the research is discounted because it conflicts with present sentiment about things. No Occam's razor is even implemented in this case, denial of the evidence is initiated.

A lot of research is funded by companies or the government or just science to prove what they are looking to prove. This causes a lot of stuff to be ignored because it isn't pertinent. This is a severe flaw also and it's existence is evident in most of the research I have done. Scientific words have different meanings based on what they are applied to. I see people using the wrong meanings a lot in their interpretations. The research is correct but the interpretation is now flawed. It must be frustrating to be a researcher and have your research used wrongly. I see lots of that on the net and also in scientific articles that are not written by the researcher himself. Translation to regular English or other Languages from scientific language also causes problems and forces the use of scientific names to be used with more than one meaning. People reading these articles then see things different than the intended interpretation.

I suppose I am a disinformation agent because I'm trying to explain how disinformation is spread and saying to only believe half of what you hear and three quarter of what you see no matter what the source is. The interpretations of science are proved flawed, not necessarily wrong, on a regular basis. What was said to be true ten years ago by a majority of scientists may now be said to be old flawed philosophy. Science is not always correct, it is just in it's infancy, and infants make mistakes and often stray in the wrong direction. In a thousand years maybe science will be accurate if the scientific community accepts that we know little about reality yet.

I see a lot of misuse of evidence here on ATS. A true scientist knows that evidence has stipulations on it's use and rarely gives a definite answer to questions about his research because the use of his research has limitations. Many people use the information out of these perameters. This causes conflict in interpretation. Everyone can learn from this information if they look at what the person is seeing who posts and asks a few questions before making judgement. I have misjudge some articles only to research them and find that the article has basis and my own interpretation was askew. I then correct my thoughts instead of protecting my knowledge. Everyone makes mistakes including myself, I know I'm human.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If you really want to know how many disinformants there are, just start any UFO thread then............start counting

The information on forums like this are being allowed on purpose. And that's because it still isn't crystal clear and keeps the average person in a constant perpetual state of confusion. The PTB like us that way.

So although we are being told/shown the truth (and some lies too) instead of it being spoon fed to us from someone on some sort of global-pulpit, we must decide and decipher it our selves from now on.

It's a new age now. We're breaking free from the flock which has been led by a wolf in sheeps' clothing for years now! So don't be afraid to wander away from the herd and think independently.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Do you truely expect someone in the business of disinfo to tell you that they deal in disinfo?

So if they are and they do, you'd think they are lieing and they'd never be suspected again.

Yet if they dont and they are, you'd be hard pressed to lay out enough evidence to back up your claim that they are.

Yer damned if ya do, and damned if ya don't.........I don't see you getting the answers your looking for.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

That is a perfect example of the asinine beliefs people hold here. Mods are volunteers. They don't get paid, they dont 'protect' certain opinions, and they are allowed to post their opinions on a thread as much as you are. You are going to have to accept the fact that not everyone views these issues like you do.

Having a different opinion doesn't make one a disinfo agent. Nor does it make one a troll. This is a discussion forum not an everyone must agree to post here forum.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
reply to post by James1982

Only a dis info agent would go to such lengths to convince us that they don't exist here

Not when there are no other jobs available.
People will sell their soul to the devil, for a bowl of soup!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Wake up. There are at least a dozen bona fide 'imposters' here on ats. It's impossible to believe what these people say, and they are treated as though they are legitimate. If you think otherwise, you are either incredibly stupid, or mis-informed. These 'imposters' are guilty of obstruction of justice, and are accessories to the biggest crime in modern day history. I say they are all criminals, and if I disappear, you'll all know why.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join