It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many Disinfomation agents are members here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by thegameisup

That is a perfect example of the asinine beliefs people hold here. Mods are volunteers. They don't get paid, they dont 'protect' certain opinions, and they are allowed to post their opinions on a thread as much as you are. You are going to have to accept the fact that not everyone views these issues like you do.

Having a different opinion doesn't make one a disinfo agent. Nor does it make one a troll. This is a discussion forum not an everyone must agree to post here forum.

Oooh, you have a differing opinion to others. Don't know how you dare. Clearly you must be a disinfo agent.

Used to Wind me up too. Disagree with someone (usually spouting nonsense) and you are accused of all sorts. The only way to deal with it is to have a healthy laugh to yourself and move on, otherwise you sit there brooding for a while, thinking of something to say back - waste of energy, don't bother lowering yourselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by projectvxn

Wake up. There are at least a dozen bona fide 'imposters' here on ats. It's impossible to believe what these people say, and they are treated as though they are legitimate. If you think otherwise, you are either incredibly stupid, or mis-informed. These 'imposters' are guilty of obstruction of justice, and are accessories to the biggest crime in modern day history. I say they are all criminals, and if I disappear, you'll all know why.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
“The goal of disinformation is to subjugate people, a nation or even an entire species for that matter” – Marshall Masters.

Disinformation Agent - Am I am one ! ?

(cue twilight zone music)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have been called a Disinfo Agent twice on here.

My question, if I'm an agent, how do I collect my pay?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I must be, because I base my conclusions on what the facts say, not what I might want to believe. If it's a UFO, it's a real UFO. If it's a misidentified object of some sort, it's a misidentified object of some sort. The truth is the truth, not what one wants to believe.

So I shall proudly wear my label and embrace it.

I'm the kind of guy that never fits in with the crowd I'm with, and I'm always labeled as the other guy.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hmmm, seems a Super Moderator concurs. Have you seen this thread?

ATS Super Moderator's Thread

And "ADVISOR" puts a link to this off-site page which mentions Above Top Secret as an example. cryptome.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

a lot.... so many... if i cared to show my work i could give you a list of names. once you start seeing the trends you will be able to spot a shill. most of the trending topics are a great example.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Im a disinfo agent, but i could be lying...but how would you know???

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

Originally posted by Arrow22

This is THE most well read and traveled website for those looking for TRUTH in the world.
Please provide some of the documentation that confirms that this claim of yours is anything more than just a solitary opinion.

Originally posted by Arrow22

Just curious how many posters here are Agents Of Disinformation.

Neither ignorance, nor illiteracy, equate to being some sort of Disinformation Agent.

The hard cold truth of it all, is that most people are idiots.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I'll try to explain this a bit better again, using quotes this time to make things easier to follow:

Wrabbit said the following:

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I do seem to recall some coordinated stuff happening a couple months ago. Mostly anti-Israel

To which, I replied:

Originally posted by James1982
any sort of authentic disinfo agents, in the way we all think of them, would be in FAVOR of Israel, not against it.

To which Monger replied:

Originally posted by Monger

See what I mean? It's simply not possible for the disinformation agents to exist, except for on 'the other side' of whatever issue you have in mind.

Oh, we share differing opinions on the state of Israel?! YOU SIR ARE A DISINFO AGENT!

Monger thought that I was saying real shills would be in favor of Israel simply because I am against Israel, therefore the whole "you disagree with me you must be a shill" argument.

Monger's post is what my reply was about. I was explaining that, IF shills operate the way people here are saying they do, then they would be supporting Israel. "TPTB" are claimed to support Israel, and shills are claimed to support their own agenda and attack others here on ATS.

So, if a shill (again, as people here say they operate) is truly in support of Israel, their goal (according to how people here say they work) would be to attack the anti-Israel crowd, and post material in support of Israel.

My posts were simply saying that IF shills operate the way you think they do, they wouldn't post material attacking Israel. I was NOT saying that I'm against Israel therefore only pro-Israel people are shills, as Monger assumed I meant.

Then I went on to explain how they would really operate (in my opinion, I guess) That's it. There was nothing more meant by any of my posts. So what exactly do you disagree with or find issue with?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
As a long standing member in ATS I have seen my share of what It could be call agenda promoters, but they come by season meaning you see a high increase of topics related to either religion or Politics.

Those are the two main topics that are targeted the most.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Disinfo agent #26 here. Where is my damm paycheck boss? Who the hell is my boss anyway? I have been disinforming the misinformed and uninformed for years now and I have yet to be paid.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Depends...What have you heard?
|

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just enough paid agents and a few conservatives who work for free-just to keep you off balance.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
As a long standing member in ATS I have seen my share of what It could be call agenda promoters, but they come by season meaning you see a high increase of topics related to either religion or Politics.

Those are the two main topics that are targeted the most.

I'll agree 100% It's absolutely a fact that there are "agenda promoters" here. How do I know? Because EVERY single person here has an agenda. Whether it's simply finding the truth, learning, having fun, or to tarnish the reputation or someone or some group you don't like every single person here is promoting their own agenda.

Germanicus hates America, Americans, and seemingly to a lesser extent the British as well. That's his agenda. That doesn't mean he is a paid disinfo agent to get people to hate America. Phage debunks a lot of stuff on here. In my opinion his agenda is simple truth, he's not being paid to debunk stuff. He sees silly posts, and throws up some info that disproves the ridiculous claims. I'm sure many people who make the disinfo claim think Phage is some sort of highly paid and trained government shill. I've seen that accusation against him many times when he debunks something. What is the trend I see? When someone posts facts that refute a claim (as Phage does) the people that cannot reply on any logical or factual basis simply go into attack mode, and label him a shill/disinfo agent.

But promoting your agenda doesn't make you a paid disinfo agent, it makes you a human being.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I suspect that there has to be some, given the nature of the site.

HOWEVER, I see people calling others dis-info agents simply for disagreeing with the author's viewpoints.

This makes it almost impossible to have an accurate depiction.

ALSO, how likely do you think it is that the actual dis-info agents will voluntarily 'out' themselves so to speak?
edit on 12-7-2012 by Daemonicon because: missed a word

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Every member but you. We're gonna NDAA ya soon.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrow22

Well just look at any time there's a resurgence of "hot button" topics like Islamism or Zionism (especially the latter) there always seems to be people that come to ATS (with new accounts btw) specifically when these issues come back to center stage. They seem to come into all the anti-Zionist threads and pro-Muslim threads to misdirect and character assassinate anyone who opposes the ADL's version of events in the middle east (especially Ghaza and Lebanon). Then, it seems like they just disappear into thin air. Knowing that the intelligence services now have apps that create "clean" user ID's for them anywhere in the virtual domain and also that one disinformation operative can control multiple user ID's at any one time, making one person seem like a group of people. For example there was a user (no longer here
) called Mary Q or something who jumped like an attack dog at anyone who criticized Israel saying that anyone who hasn't been to Israel has no idea what they're talking about. I merely asked her if she had ever been to the Ghaza strip or Lebanon and she replied that she hadn't. When told that that statement completely negated her whole argument she just reiterated her original point (for the 20th time) and attempted character-assassination, coming out of the gate with some insults that I didn't even know existed. Eventually after she figured out that I would keep responding intelligently she just gave up and shortly later, she just disappeared from ATS altogether. There have been many instances like that one. Also, any time you see a thread demonizing Muslims or promoting going to war with anyone, the poster is either extremely stupid or they're disinfo spooks.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm up to 23 trolls and 38 user accounts and climbing.
- I use them differently than you might think.
I parse their words to see how valid something is.
the language says it all, remember Words and
Swords is just a matter of where you put the letter S

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Disinformation agents probably are the ones who

delete hot threads *cough*mods*cough*

edit on 12-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join