It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Char-Lee

the Persian's are the ones that build the temple in Jerusalem...don't you read history?

Don't get your point.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am truly happy to see that some blood thirsty ignorant ATS members are not candidate for US president.

But the biggest question for me is

What is the history of nuclear weapon with American people ?

What is that makes them so nervous when they have many in Silos ?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am truly happy to see that some blood thirsty ignorant ATS members are not candidate for US president.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

You have to like his outspokenness really. Would be a breath of fresh air if our leaders stood up and told us their real feelings and real agenda!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

the Persian's are the ones that build the temple in Jerusalem...don't you read history?

Don't get your point.

he means the great cyrus that saved jews from babylonian and took them back to jerusalem and rebuilt their temple!
jews consider this beloved king of persia one of their own messiah.
edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Yep, there probably are.

But they don't go around broadcasting it for the world to see.

The Iranian leadership does.

You have to like his outspokenness really. Would be a breath of fresh air if our leaders stood up and told us their real feelings and real agenda!

I don't have to like it, but I can respect it.

Kind of like when a bully says "I'm gonna kick your ass!", rather than just blindsiding you. At least if the bully announces his intentions, I now have the opportunity to strike the first blow while he bumps his gums.

The blindside attack is always unexpected and hence, more effective if done properly.

Either way, a fight ensues...unless you are knocked out at the first punch.
edit on 10-7-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm pretty tired of seeing these threads, END OF TIMES hurry the BLEEP up, so these threads can stop and I can look at ats and just see interesting things... Oh wait.... Whoops

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes quite a frightening post, and I honestly do feel that America will not be able to help anyone avoid it from happening, why? simply because the USA decided to leave it too late to prevent it, if the President had for the first time put Americas interest and safety first and not his own life to get elected for another time, then 2 years ago he could have won a war with Iran.
However in 2012 he is far too late to hurt them, they have put everything underground now, even Israel is too late to act because of your President not letting them do it 2 years ago.
You need to except it, USA lost WW3 the day you elected a fool in the White House, you clowns elected him simply because women wanted a black leader for the first time, women in the UK will get hot with a black man even if he has got a prison record of killing 30 other people, they get damp just thinking of being with a guy like that, but a good white guy wont get looked at in the UK.
You must get use to living under a Muslim flag and Government soon, because as sure as tomorrow is Weds your country wont ever be the same again.
We see a poll on UK TV last week and it said only 21% of USA people support your President, heck I know a lot didn't like Bush, but he was thought of more than your current leader, at least Bush kept America safe from harm, you are just finding this leader has got you in great harm all by himself.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes9
I am not sure. real muslims never used the word infidel.

REAL Muslims don't read the Koran?

KORAN command to kill infidels:

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

christians and jews are not infidel in Islam. just the agents wahabists use this wrong word to kill shia and then western media come and say sunnies are killing shias!

True to an extent.

However, You're going to sit there and deny that Sunni and Shia are killing each other over the perceived differences but Wahhabism is the sole and root cause of the very blatant and obvious sectarian conflict between the two? Even though Shiites and Sunnis have been at each others throats going back roughly 1,100 years before Wahhabism was established 200 or so years ago?

Now, who is in real denial here?
edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Honestly, if every nation had at least one nuke maybe they would all have peace. we saw it as a deterrent (or so our leaders said). If one has them then they should all have them, then no one would want to attack or be attacked.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I’m not suggesting US attack Iran but I still strongly believe the WORLD must work together to ensure that sick bastards like Khamenei NEVER get the opportunity to usher in the ‘end of days’. If there is any doubt in your mind that he WANTS TO DO JUST THAT then re-read his comments.

It is a big shame on ATS that ruthless members can post threads like this disrespecting a religious leader.

I think the only bastard here is you calling a big man bastard.

And it is a common way to get famous. Stupid people think that with disrespecting big people they will get bigger.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by frazzle
What the US fears is the Iranian Central Bank, which is a stumbling block to the world currency the UN wants to implement. That's the threat, that's the bomb, just as it was in Iraq, Libya and all of the other Islamic countries.

a) US fears the Iranian Central Bank? What are they going to do? Drop a subprime loan for half-built Afghan condos on us?

b) the UN wants a world currency?
c) the US wants the UN to want a world currency?

WTF?

Nuance escapes you, so apparently you haven't noticed the push for a global currency. Well good, you're not supposed to.

Why does NATO keep attacking ONLY those who have disdain for usury banking?

Iran’s wise move of dealing its oil in non-US dollar currencies has not only taken aback and enraged Washington, but also seriously challenged US economc hegemony.

irna.ir...

Iraq also tried to overcome the sanctions by using alternate forms of currency.

We can't have that.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Don't get your point.

he means the great cyrus that saved jews from babylonian and took them back to jerusalem and rebuilt their temple!
jews consider this beloved king of persia one of their own messiah.

What I mean is what does that have to do with what I said?

There are factions that believe that it can be made to happen...for the end times to come they must rebuild the temple. That won't happen unless there is war that gives them the excuse to get rid of the Mosque and reclaim the temple mount.

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

christians and jews are not infidel in Islam. just the agents wahabists use this wrong word to kill shia and then western media come and say sunnies are killing shias!

True to and extent.

You're going to sit there and deny that Sunni and Shia are not killing each other over the perceived differences but Wahhabism is the sole and root cause of the very blatant and obvious sectarian conflict between the two? Even though Shiites and Sunnis have been at each others throats going back roughly 1,300 years before Wahhabism was established 200 or so years ago?

who are that unbelievers!? it is the history about athiest people that waged war against muslims in Medina. at the first years of Islam.
"""[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"""

that Quran insisted that you are not an infidel then again you call yourself an infidel !

link   

the point is that the notion of a Third Temple in Jerusalem to replace the other two is entirely a Persian/Iranian concept. Persian's build the Temple and they send their dog to destroy it from time to time so it can be rebuilt.

the people you called 'crazies' for desiring to bring about the End Times and rebuild the Temple in Jeruslame are in fact Persian/Iranian agents...

from what I can tell, the Temple is a Tomb and a bootleg copy of a real place...the people that want to rebuild it are talking in code about destroying a house and then rebuilding one they control. its all a scam.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by seabag

I’m not suggesting US attack Iran but I still strongly believe the WORLD must work together to ensure that sick bastards like Khamenei NEVER get the opportunity to usher in the ‘end of days’. If there is any doubt in your mind that he WANTS TO DO JUST THAT then re-read his comments.

It is a big shame on ATS that ruthless members can post threads like this disrespecting a religious leader.

I think the only bastard here is you calling a big man bastard.

And it is a common way to get famous. Stupid people think that with disrespecting big people they will get bigger.

I think visiting a site which it's slogan is deny ignorance is not going to reduce your ignorance.

The ignorant who doesn't know about his ignorance will be left in his double ignorance

"An Iranian poem"

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

True to an extent.

However, You're going to sit there and deny that Sunni and Shia are killing each other over the perceived differences but Wahhabism is the sole and root cause of the very blatant and obvious sectarian conflict between the two? Even though Shiites and Sunnis have been at each others throats going back roughly 1,100 years before Wahhabism was established 200 or so years ago?

edit on 10-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Stupid and the ruined heart people interpret Qur'an as they wish.

Do as you wish. We will do as we wish. You will see your deed and we will see ours.

link   
reply to post by maes9

Darius built the Second Temple to commemorate Persian conquest of the World in 522 B.C.; Cyrus was a kidnap victim from Judah that helped the Persians overthrow the world, Mahdi, in exchange they gave him the captives from Babylon and allow them to return to their land. after they were done with Cyrus and his Sons the whole line was wiped out.

The Temple is an Iranian thing from beginning to end...that Jews and/or Christians care so much about it illustrates their propensity to 'lust after foreign Gods', something they have a chronic problem with according to their own books.
edit on 10-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

link   

Honestly, if every nation had at least one nuke maybe they would all have peace.

More like WW3......

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join