It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Leader: We Must Prep For 'End Of Times'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by IronVelvet

It does not matter if you included it in the thread or NOT. Its a valid chess piece, and is playing a crucial role in your brainwashed thinking. To take israel out of this conversation is like taking bread off of a sandwich.

That’s ridiculous.

Are you telling me that you are incapable of answering a question about Iran without pointing out what ISRAEL DOES??

You should get that checked out…maybe therapy?

edit on 9-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

I think the point is WHY shouldn't they point out thier thoughts about Israel, it is certainly a legitimate part of the conversation. When you start a thread do you deem that you should control every answer?
edit on 10-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
Yeah yeah! I have heard this before. Those rascally Twelvers spewing end-time prophecies again? At least they are good for something. They give us plenty to talk about. The Supreme Leader should be careful what he wishes for, because it could be his world that comes to an end?

I am to the point now that this stuff is about as interesting as watching paint dry. This back and forth has gone on for too long. Either there is going to be an attack or not. It is like one big Middle Eastern soap opera. I think this stuff is a bunch of superstitious nonsense. All this talk and nothing? I say to Iran, do something already! Or go about your business. No one wants to hear your fortune telling. Just my opinion.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

Do you think they or any of the middle East has be ALLOWED to go about their business?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
the Leader of Iran believes that a magical human will appear in the world in the next few weeks and arbitrarily decide which governments are oppressive and destroy them.

this sounds peaceful? I think this person will have to invade every nation to accomplish his goal. and you say Iran doesn't invade countries...won't this be a sticking point between themselves and their Mahdi?

somehow...a country that punishes bad dressers and people with unapproved haircuts won't be considered an oppressive system.

If the Iranian system is the right one...i've got serious mental issues because I just don't see how that could be.
edit on 9-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

It was not that far back, when I was a girl that we women were not allowed to wear pants, to school or work. Yes people dictated our dress but no one felt we should be invaded for it and innocent families killed.

Men in this country can't go to work without a garrote around their neck...this has nothing to do with the right to enforce on countries will and ideals on another by violence.

There was a time when the word Infidel was used by Christians in the very same way it is now used by Muslims. They used the word and tried to wipe out the Infidels in the world.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
how come the men in the video seem to be able to choose what they wear each day? do the women not know how to pick out clothes?

ohhhhhh thats right.............. its the middle east

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Imam Mahdi comes when the Imam Mahdi comes. You can’t force it :/

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

It was not that far back, when I was a girl that we women were not allowed to wear pants, to school or work. Yes people dictated our dress but no one felt we should be invaded for it and innocent families killed.

She was still fighting, for the very thing, you can do today.

I dont want Iran Invaded. But I will tell you this much. For change to happen in that country, its going to be Iranians, spilling Iranian blood, Not Israel or America attacking it.

edit on 10-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

this is religion being used to push an agenda, it's happened time and time again through out history. history tends to repeat itself if you haven't noticed..............which i guess most people don't....

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by seabag

I have read similar statements coming from that governing body for quite some time now. Many in their Gov’t actually think it is their duty to bring forth the 12th Imam.

One thing though. What if they are soundly trashed in the conflict?

I’m not talking OIF or OEF trashed, but Japan and Germany trashed.

Will they then commit suicide or look around and think, “Humph! I guess I was wrong. Whodathunk?”

There is clearly a faction in the US and Israel that believes the same of their governments. They need to bring about the end times and rebuild the temple.There are crazies everywhere.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yep, there probably are.

But they don't go around broadcasting it for the world to see.

The Iranian leadership does.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
the Leader of Iran believes that a magical human will appear in the world in the next few weeks and arbitrarily decide which governments are oppressive and destroy them.

this sounds peaceful? I think this person will have to invade every nation to accomplish his goal. and you say Iran doesn't invade countries...won't this be a sticking point between themselves and their Mahdi?

somehow...a country that punishes bad dressers and people with unapproved haircuts won't be considered an oppressive system.

If the Iranian system is the right one...i've got serious mental issues because I just don't see how that could be.
edit on 9-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Men in this country can't go to work without a garrote around their neck...this has nothing to do with the right to enforce on countries will and ideals on another by violence.

There was a time when the word Infidel was used by Christians in the very same way it is now used by Muslims. They used the word and tried to wipe out the Infidels in the world.

I've never suggested on any thread I've participated in that any country should be invaded...for anything. I've repeatedly stated that I'm of the opinion that war between Nation States is impossible and with minor incursions between Sudan/South Sudan and strident rhetoric between North and South Korea being the exceptions, no wars are being fought.

but I don't think that means I can't say that Iran is far more threatening than Israel and the United States and their threats apply to the entire world regardless of religion or politics. What they are on and on about is of an entirely different character and they've represented nothing but chaos and incitement at a time in world history when calmness needs to prevail.

i don't belong to any religion and have no inate preference for one over the other..i'm indifferent.

the other day; however, I saw a woman dressed head to toe in black, suggesting she is muslim, at the local beach with a girlfriend, also dressed in the popular fashion of muslim women, and their young children...having a good time. what I am quite certain of is that if an American woman, a girlfriend and their children appeared on the shores of the Caspian Sea in Iran on a hot summer day in bikinis, popular fashion for western women at the beach, they'd probably be made to regret it.

so there you have it...i don't think they should be invaded, for our sake, not their own, necessarily...but i won't refrain from repeating that I find their world unattractive and unacceptable for me personally. being that I couldn't write that in their country without fear of having a Fatwa issued against me, i'll say it in my country all I like.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

the Persian's are the ones that build the temple in Jerusalem...don't you read history?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
He's not the real leader of the nation the ayatollah is you need to get your facts straight

That's interesting, then the Ayatollah is the real person in charge right? Which doesn't really make it any more palatable after reading your last sentence of your reply which follows....

Funny how people cry about the 12th imam but overlook the fact that other religions are calling for the end of times as well.

So you admit that the Ayatollah is one of those religious types calling for the end times as well. Good to know. Meaning, he is the true power in Iran that's orchestrating Iran possibly obtaining nukes which would be in lockstep with what the OP has outlined.

Thanks for the clarification.

So what if they are prepping for the 12th imam's return his return will also bring about the return of Jesus as well. The Imam will bring about a period of peace and justice among Muslims just like Jesus will with the Christians. And after the Muslims are brought together he will turn control of them to Jesus for the final battle with the antichrist

I can see why they would want to bring about the end times [Sounds Marvelous, sort of like the return of paradise minus Adam and Eve or 79 Virgins] but. What if all versions based on the Abrahamic faith are wrong and all they end up doing is killing millions [Whichever side] kicks off Nuclear conflagration?

I think that's a legitimate question...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I am not sure. real muslims never used the word infidel. christians and jews are not infidel in Islam. just the agents wahabists use this wrong word to kill shia and then western media come and say sunnies are killing shias!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

reply to post by superman2012

I would never make a good POTUS as I believe that if you direct your country to take action against another, you don’t play around.

As my Great-great-Great Grandfather said, “War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.” William Tecumseh Sherman

These brush-fire conflicts are a death by a thousand cuts. And they are not accomplishing much, other than breeding new hatred.

I am by no means advocating conflict, I wish it wouldn’t happen but it does…such is human nature.

War is what happens when someone invades or attacks your country. It shouldn't be decided by people who don't live in the country with different morals, ideologies, mores, beliefs, government practices, etc. If a country doesn't agree with another country, who are they to come and say, "change yourself to be more inline with our thinking, because it's right!" ?

I too, hope nothing comes of this, but I believe I am deluded about a peaceful outcome.

No one cares if Iran has a bomb, even the Iranians. According to the NNPT (non nuclear proliferation treaty), they have a right to build power plants and medical isotopes. As a matter of fact, as a partner in NNPT, the US is required to HELP build those plants.

What the US fears is the Iranian Central Bank, which is a stumbling block to the world currency the UN wants to implement. That's the threat, that's the bomb, just as it was in Iraq, Libya and all of the other Islamic countries.

Sharia law does not permit usury.

Islamic banking refers to banking by the principles of Sharia, the holy law set out in the Qur’an. The Qur’an forbids the charging of interest in exchange for a loan or “riba”. In some cases, this was also the practice of the Catholic Church in post-Roman through medieval times. Modern banking systems are built around interest.

tntalk.wordpress.com...

What a bummer for the world banking system.

edit on 10-7-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
reply to post by TDawgRex

So, you think Human Nature is all about War than?? Sad state of affairs if that is the case. Who has threatened the US??

No one.

Who has sent hundreds of thousands of troops under the guise of NATA to foreign lands over the last two decades?? Ohh, that would be the USOFA.

Now, who did the same thing before the USOFA?? Oh, that would be the British. Thank God for Independence.

Yes and who makes friends with extreme human rights violators while attacking others for the same...and sells out their own, handing over ports and selling the land and businesses to the same enemy. (China just bought the only tech manufacturer in our small coastal town and are bring in their OWN workers) Not enforcing their own laws of immigration nor protecting their own borders while meddling in others.

What is life like for the average citizen of Iraq now? Improved by the USA at all? No, now there is constant fear as the one strength that held the religious factions together by fear is now gone they are all at each others throats. A balance had been struck and we demolished it for our own purpose.

When we sit back and keep our country strong and citizens happy and the guns and men at home, many countries had been picking up the best of what we have and emulating it more and more.

There were more freedoms and more schooling and eventually, the same way our own nation began to give women a voice...very recently...18 August 1920: the 19th amendment giving women the right to vote was passed.)

and turned on slavery and embraced equality, so would the others with a good impression coming from the huge wealthy nations.

But NO we chose to both destroy there and here and now none of us will have anything left in the end.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
reply to post by seabag

Know the end from the beginning.....read Ezekiel 38-39.

You can then look and see how these countries have come together in the last 10 years.

These alliances would have been seen as impossible just a decade ago.

Makes you wonder about the validity of the Big Book (Bible) after one sees these prophecies fall into place perfectly.

www.biblegateway.com...

Prophecies fall into place perfectly?

Or, humans fulfill their own prophecy through intention?

Imagine if the prophecies didn't come true. The scripture which the worlds power players (Jews and Christians) ascribe to would be false.

They will never let that happen, so yes, of course the prophecy will "fall into place perfectly", it has been planned that way.

Stock up on water!
edit on 10-7-2012 by UdonNiedtuno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

When were the crusades?

They were a long time ago. Also, remember that the Muslim armies invaded and occupied formerly Christian areas---is that a "crusade" too?

(The areas originally turned Christian on account of conversion despite harsh criminal penalties for doing so).

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

She was still fighting, for the very thing, you can do today.

I dont want Iran Invaded. But I will tell you this much. For change to happen in that country, its going to be Iranians, spilling Iranian blood, Not Israel or America attacking it.

edit on 10-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

well the big problem is that when a western media with the aids of his agents make a lie, this lie will remain untill the return of Jesus! the same that is occuring in Syria.
that poor girl was the target of western agents. she was not even in the protests. we have seen even bigger lies than this during that situation. alive people that was called dead in the media and then it would turn out that they were alive and nothing related to protests.
the anti_riot police of Iran never has a gun.
it is not odd. when they make a big lie of 9-11 to sacrifice their own people to shape their satanic new world order!
edit on 10-7-2012 by maes9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yep, there probably are.

But they don't go around broadcasting it for the world to see.

The Iranian leadership does.

You have to like his outspokenness really. Would be a breath of fresh air if our leaders stood up and told us their real feelings and real agenda!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
What the US fears is the Iranian Central Bank, which is a stumbling block to the world currency the UN wants to implement. That's the threat, that's the bomb, just as it was in Iraq, Libya and all of the other Islamic countries.

a) US fears the Iranian Central Bank? What are they going to do? Drop a subprime loan for half-built Afghan condos on us?

b) the UN wants a world currency?
c) the US wants the UN to want a world currency?

WTF?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join