Come on people don't be shy.
There's got to be a ton of great relationship advice here.
Here's a list to get the ball rolling.
1. Compliment more than you criticize.
2. Never compare your marriage to others.
3. Always respect each other
4. It's ok to argue, but never use curse words to express your anger
5. Remember that people do fight. It's how you fight that matters.
6. Before starting an argument, consider if it's really worth it.
7. If you're going to fight, always fight naked.
8. Agree to disagree.
9. Respect each other's privacy.
10. Marriage is not 50/50, it's two people giving 100/100 all of the time.
11. Surprise each other now and then.
12. Never pass up an opportunity to say "I love you".
13. Hold hands.
14. Hug & kiss every day (several times a day actually!).
15. Be quick to say "I'm sorry".
16. Keep the in-laws out of your marriage!
17. Hang in there. It's worth it.
18. Never air your dirty laundry as a couple in public.
19. Never keep secrets from each other.
20. Be each other's champion.