It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Lebanon of total destruction in new war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

A senior Israeli general threatened Lebanon with destruction on Thursday, saying the military was prepared for a "very violent" war should conflict spark on the border.

Brigardier-General Hertzi Halevy, commander of the IDF's 91st Division, told local Israeli media that any attack by Israeli forces would leave Lebanon more badly damaged than in the 2006 war, when Israel killed over 1,200 Lebanese and destroyed much of the country's infrastructure.

"Lebanon will sustain greater damage than that done during the second Lebanon war," Haaretz quoted Halevy as saying, referring to the 2006 attack. "The response will need to be sharper, harder, and in some ways very violent.”

english.al-akhbar.com...

This is an example of why Israel is described as insane by many. Even Israelis describe their regional activity as "mad dog" policy.

This is an unsustainable situation for the people of the Middle East and the only humane thing to do is to put this zionist mad dog down.

Israel, as clockwork, routinely attacks Lebanon and kills thousands of it citizens. Only last week the Lebanese discovered electronic spying devises and when they were being examined by the police, the Israelis detonated them.

Lebanon: Israel explodes its spy devices in south

BEIRUT (AP) — Israel has remotely detonated three spying devices in south Lebanon, the Lebanese army said Tuesday.

The explosions occurred Monday evening in the village of Zrariye, north of the Litani river, which runs through southern Lebanon, the army said. The militant Hezbollah group said it discovered the devices before their detonation and hailed that as a major achievement, accusing Israel of violating Lebanese sovereignty.

The Lebanese army said in a statement published on its website that it was investigating the incident. It gave no details of exactly what the devices were supposed to do or how long they had been there.

news.yahoo.com...

The Lebanese have already discovered other devices and examined them. There are no secrets with this technology so exploding them is shear malignant intent. The Israelis are terrorists and violators of people.

The thing about the Lebanon is that it is a beautiful country with educated and dynamic people that rebound ever time Israel destroys their country. Before the 2006 Israeli invasion to steal the Litani River, the Lebanon was ranked as 15 largest economy in the world.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have always wanted to visit lebanon ever since I saw Bourdain visit on "no reservations." He and his crew were caught in that last battle. The people were so dissapointed that they couldn't show their culture in its true glory because his visit and subsequent show was marred by war and bombings by israel. Even in spite of the war the young people partied through the war because that was all they could do, live, rather than cower. They weren't hateful people in the least. They weren't screaming ffor the blood of israel, they were ashamed of the wars (regardless of whom started it. They just wanted to share their food and culture. I don't know if it was intentional, but the show made you sympathetic to the lebanese.

One thing is for sure, the israeli government is paranoid and war hungry. It's important that people don't judge israeli people by the actions of their government. Just as people shouldn't hate americans for what our government does.
edit on 8-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
This is an example of why Israel is described as insane by many.

Israel was telling Lebanon that if they attacked Israel again, they wouldn't get off as easy as they did last time. They gave fair warning so they won't be attacked. There is nothing 'insane' about that.

This is an unsustainable situation for the people of the Middle East and the only humane thing to do is to put this zionist mad dog down.

Because Israel is the only one to blame for all the crap in the middle east, eh? :shk:

Israel, as clockwork, routinely attacks Lebanon and kills thousands of it citizens.

So the unending rocket attacks and terrorist attacks into Israel out of Lebanon have nothing to do with Israel retaliating, eh? Riiiiight.

Only last week the Lebanese discovered electronic spying devises and when they were being examined by the police, the Israelis detonated them.

Israel is being pro-active in it's defense. Good for them.

Funny. (or sad) Anti-Jews keep blaming Israel for all the problems in the middle east.
But they turn a blind eye to what Lebanon, Hamas, Hezbollah and the rest are doing.
There are no innocent parties in the MIddle East. It's just that simple.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk
And when they do, every Zionist Jew, from Europe to Britain will get their sh#t kicked in by mussies, skinheads and more mindless thugs..
Israel, will be the end of us all..

"mussies" is a term of abuse. Furthermore, it is Israelis and zionists in the West who are forging links and association with skin heads, fascists and nazis.

Pam Geller, the New York zionist Jew rabble rouser, incited Anders Behring Breivak to attack the youth camp who were starting off Norway's national boycott of Israel.

Link www.loonwatch.com...

And there is the fascist EDL Jewish Division hooligans;

Link www.facebook.com...

Here is a photo of zionists and nazi skinheads marching together;

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Israel was telling Lebanon that if they attacked Israel again

When have the Lebanese ever attacked Israel? There is no evidence of this other than constant lies and bitching of Israeli mad dogs.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
hmm,seems that Israel's God Moloch is hungry for more blood sacrifices.Must have asked to Rothschild to feed it more lifeforce.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I don't think you have done much research on lebanon. Its a nice place. it seems you think all muslim nations are like syria or one of the other "scary mid eastern" countries. I'm afraid a lot of people think that way.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Im just waiting for israel to use the samson option. Turning the middle east to glass doesnt sound like such a bad idea sometimes. not that im for killing people or anything, but im sick of war.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

hmm,seems to be the effect of the McBlimp Burgers.....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

A senior Israeli general threatened Lebanon with destruction

So he is threatening to wipe Lebanon off the map. This is known as an existential threat. Cue global outrage.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

When have the Lebanese ever attacked Israel? There is no evidence of this other than constant lies and bitching of Israeli mad dogs.

Google is your friend.
Hezbollah harbored in Lebanon attacking Israel with rockets. Common knowledge

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I don't think you have done much research on lebanon. Its a nice place.

I know people from Lebanon .. I know it's a 'nice place' and those people are very nice. But it also harbors terrorists who constantly hit Israel. HEZBOLLAH ... and Iran ... work out of Lebanon and hit Israel.

Again .. there are no innocent sides in the Middle East.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Turning the middle east to glass doesnt sound like such a bad idea sometimes. not that im for killing people or anything, but im sick of war.

But you are in favour of killing people. You want the Middle East to be destroyed by a nuclear holocaust on account of you being fatigued by war.

This is way the people of the Middle East need to extricate themselves from you crazy Americans and Israelis.

You are bad news.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Turning the middle east to glass doesnt sound like such a bad idea sometimes. not that im for killing people or anything, but im sick of war.

But you are in favour of killing people. You want the Middle East to be destroyed by a nuclear holocaust on account of you being fatigued by war.

This is way the people of the Middle East need to extricate themselves from you crazy Americans and Israelis.

You are bad news.

Are you stupid? No, i want to round up all the goddamn war monger morons into israel, evacuate the humans elsewhere, and nuke those who keep the mother #ing war going on. Dont even start with me

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Google is your friend.
Hezbollah harbored in Lebanon attacking Israel with rockets. Common knowledge

Firstly, if you want to make a point, don't tell me to go and google. You put up or shut up.

Hisbullah militia exist in the Lebanon because they are an effective defense against Zionist attempts to steal land. Israel does not attack Labanon because they "harbored" Hisbullah in the Lebanon. It wants the farm lands around the Litani River.

You also say, "harbored" to hold all Lebanese people personally responsible for Hisbullah kicking zionist butt.

Hisbullah only used rockets and missiles once Israel steps on sacrosanct Lebanese land.

5000 Hisbullah fighters stuffed 40,000 Israelis because Israel is only good for bombing civilians and lording over unarmed Palestinians

Zionists Jews flew in from all parts of the world to attack the Lebanon in 2006

The Lebanese armed fighting man hand the zionists their backsides on a plate.

The Lebanese will persevere and protect their country from the zionist enemy.

link   
reply to post by winston_jones

the zionist propaganda media won't spin this.It will cover up.Western media has lost all credibility since Libya,bailouts,650 trillion $ libor scandal etc.The western media is a bunch of lies.

link   
All I know is somebody keeps lobbing rockets into Israel.

Not taking sides because I don't know who 'started it' but you can't always blame Israel.

Another thing just because general so and so is blowing smoke it doesn't mean anything. Look at Iran and N. Korea they're always saying they're going to wipe some poor slob off the map.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

are you from lebonan...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think I already did.

You invited death and destruction on innocent people and I answered you.

War is hell and I don't think anyone should take it lightly.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Also in related news:

"The Goldstone report will pale in comparison to what will be here next time. There is no choice but to fight against the enemy where he is, and that is in the heart of a populated area. "

www.haaretz.com...

I covered some of this in my thread.

Senior IDF officer: Israel is preparing for the next Lebanon war

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your thread has lots of new information though, thanks for posting it. S+F

The Zionists have their war paint on and are pushing for another war.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join