It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Threatens Syria With a Catastrophic Assault, Claims Again that Syrian regime's 'days are n

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Clinton Threatens Syria With a Catastrophic Assault, Claims Again that Syrian regime's 'days are numbered'

www.cnn.com

Clinton: An end to violence and a start to a political transition might prevent a "catastrophic assault"
"There is no doubt that the opposition is getting more effective in their defense of themselves and in going on the offense against the Syrian military and the Syrian government's militias," Clinton said during a press conference in Tokyo on Sunday.

And with a recent increase in defections from the al-Assad regime, "the sand is running out of the hourglass," Clinton said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jpost.com
www.foxnews.com

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
My my goodness sounds to me that the elites are in a Rush for the attack on iran and to let Saudi Arabia rule over Syria.

As an user on there stated if Assad leaves, sunni from brotherhood will slaughter non-sunni minorities, alawites, christians,shia, etc. Its all about power.

And JPost has defended hillary clintion statement by clamming that Rebels would be lunching an Catastrophic Assault.

Notice how in the CNN comment Section the Free Syrian Army right away started using the trolls? proclaiming the downfall of Assad.

Read the comments made by BustaBurqa in it, i was surprised a troll know so much like that eh? unless his just a troll programmed by a computer.
Either way its pretty clear whats happening now in Syria.

America, the western European puppet countries and Israel have been using the free Syrian army in order not just to create chaos in there own country but more rather to give the IDF the Israel forces more time to prepare for an possible invasion or attack on Iran.

This is what is happening, its a clever proxy war against Russia, China,Iran and its allies.
In way a this almost like if its urging them to intervene.

I doubt that Assad would or will fall, that easily because if Assad falls then hezbollah,Russia,Iran both fall.

And once again Hillary clintion with the recent defections Assad days are numbered, since last year,

From August 18, 2011.
(Syrian President Bashar Assad "is on his way out" and "the balance has shifted" in favor of his departure, senior administration officials said Thursday after President Obama issued a statement calling on the authoritarian leader to resign.)

Monday, 28 November 2011
(France says Assad’s ‘days are numbered’; Russia to send warships to Syria in 2012)

February 07, 2012
("Your days are numbered," U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said in comments directed at the Syrian leader. "It is time and past time for you to transfer power responsibly and peacefully.")

And now Hillary Clinton remakes.
(Clinton: With more defections, Syrian regime's 'days are numbered' )

So how many are the western elite puppets going to be saying this now? they have been saying that Assad days are numbed since last year. But i wonder how many times would have they have to repeat it?

Yes i know its CNN but they have reported for the north American audience, what you think is going to happen?

Russia has stated and has warned America on a big war, could Hillary comments be what Russia was warning about?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

As an user on there stated if Assad leaves, sunni from brotherhood will slaughter non-sunni minorities, alawites, christians,shia, etc. Its all about power.

Of course the country would be in ruin with faction fighting faction just like in Libya if Assad were to fall or be removed. Any one can see that would happen.

Notice how in the CNN comment Section the Free Syrian Army right away started using the trolls? proclaiming the downfall of Assad.

I have no idea how you can take any of the comments on CNN stories seriously. I usually find them to be complete uneducated rubbish.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Where does she threaten them with a catastrophic assault? I can't find it in the linked article anywhere.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The "wicked witch" as someone on ATS called her before, can talk as much as she wants to. We can all very clearly see that the so called "elites" are starting to panic all over the world, because they are about to lose their power. They are going down hard and they know it. God have mercy with them, when the "sleeping lion" aka the ignorant masses wake up to the lies and deceit they have been fed for centuries.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Jpost.com - Click ' Read the Full Story ' . (Right below the introductory article)

You should see it.

------

If Russia wants War. Then Lets give it to them. Its inevtiable. I hope Russia deploys troops into Syria and sends all their fleets. Along with their submarines.

They will find out very quickly their submarines arent as quiet as they thought , their navies arent as powerful as they thought , and their ground troop will be slaughtered by air power.

We could defeat Russia with our Navy and Airpower alone. We dont need foot soldiers to break their back. They only need to do the clean up.
edit on 8-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Atzil321

Jpost.com - Click ' Read the Full Story ' . (Right below the introductory article)

You should see it.

------

If Russia wants War. Then Lets give it to them. Its inevtiable. I hope Russia deploys troops into Syria and sends all their fleets. Along with their submarines.

They will find out very quickly their submarines arent as quiet as they thought , their navies arent as powerful as they thought , and their ground troop will be slaughtered by air power.

We could defeat Russia with our Navy and Airpower alone. We dont need foot soldiers to break their back. They only need to do the clean up.

Dream on maybe one day you will wake up to reality. We have heard this crap before like how we will quickly defeat Iraq it will only take a couple of months. And look at how many years we were there. If you think we can take out the second most powerful military in the world with no problem you need to learn a few things about the military.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

We did defeat Iraq in a matter of days technically. So , your argument sort of just collapsed. The problem was the hundreds of thousands of extremist that popped up. Which we have pretty much obliterated, they wore no uniforms , no colors. They just shot at you and went home.

Now the ones that survive live in Pakistan / Iran , or the majority of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The 'catastrophic assault' language was unclear ...
She said an end to the violence would save Syria from a catastrophic assault.
Did she mean it would save the people from a catastrophic assault from their government?
Or did she mean it would save the country of Syria from a catastrophic assault from others?

I don't know which way she means it. From reading it .. it could go either way.

That being said .. I doubt the USA would engage in a 'catastrophic assault' against Syria.
RUSSIA backs Syria. Syria buys Russian weapons and is a cash cow for Russia.
No way would Russia sit back and let the USA launch a 'catastrophic assault' against
it's biggest purchaser of arms. It would be economic disaster for Russia.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
"unless his just a troll programmed by a computer."

Ummmmmm..... Excuse me OP.

How does one become programmed by a computer?

Jeeeez.

You know sometimes I think a thread is going to be good. You know full of good credible links and just overall non- retard talk.

But then......something like "unless his just a troll programmed by a computer." gets thrown into the posting.

Now, someone please tell me why such sentance wording is an issue???

He might as well have said " the overlord wombats have caused the unicorns to write a script that causes koalas to remove the Q from their qwerty keyboards warranting further discussions into the validity of said letter for further use in the universe of timbuktu!"

Damn koalas!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha crazy talk!
edit on 8-7-2012 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Well,you can try it.You will lose everything to their HPM and nuclear power.plus they have an excellent civil defence for fighting and winning a nuclear war.
edit on 8-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Where does she threaten them with a catastrophic assault? I can't find it in the linked article anywhere.

Thats because its not in the article - anywhere. The OP has issues when it comes to actually using the article title, opting to include catch words of his own in order to paint a false / biased image against the US.

I am amazed he linked a CNN article since he does nothing but complain about their reporting, accusing them of lying / creating stories out of nothing (ironic) / mainpulation / etc etc etc. When the story appears to support his argument, CNN apparently becomes credible enough to use.

@ OP what makes this CNN article believable to you when you have dismissed all others from CNN?

@ OP Why are Russia and China not pressuring Assad to end the bloody crackdown?

@ OP As far as Assad and his days being numbered, they are. Things are getting worse, fighting has erupted outside Damascuss and in addition to a small number of military defections we are now seeing larger military group defections as well as higher ranking officers from the military. The latest being a close ally of Assad who defected to Syria with 85 other military oldiers.

Assad is losing control over the military to such an extent that Syria has now violated Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan's borders with military munitions going after Syrians trying to flee the Syrian governments slaughter.

Syria forces open fire on refugees crossing into Jordan

Report: Assad forces fire at Syrian refugee camp in Turkey - April 2012 (prior to the Syrian shooting down the Turkish jet

Syria's fighting spills into Lebanon, five killed

Russia Open to Syria Transition in Shift Away From Assad

China has been following Russias lead so the longer this goes and the more people that are killed, Russia and China are going to get tagged with that result.

ETA - With the number of cross border incidents by Syria, its only a matter of time before one of those countries gets torqued and responds with military action.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Atzil321

Thats because its not in the article - anywhere.

Yep. Like I said ... it's very unclear. The words catastrophic assault are used, but the intent isn't clear. Was she talking about a catastrophic assault by the Syrian government or something else? It wouldn't make sense for us to threaten a catastrophic assault. The Russians wouldn't stand for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
The "wicked witch" as someone on ATS called her before, can talk as much as she wants to. We can all very clearly see that the so called "elites" are starting to panic all over the world, because they are about to lose their power. They are going down hard and they know it. God have mercy with them, when the "sleeping lion" aka the ignorant masses wake up to the lies and deceit they have been fed for centuries.

Im confused by your logic so let me ask so maybe you can help me out.

You dismiss Clinton while stating the elites are in a panic. Is there any reason you are ignoring the fact Assad is one of those elites and that his people, or ignorant masses as you call them, have risen up against him.

Or by elites are you referring only to the West?

I ask because you seem to contradict yourself by naming one side while ignoring the other.

Just curious.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Maybe the OP is " just a troll programmed by a computer."

You never can tell these days.......nope.

Hahahahahaha

Damn Koalas!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

People risen up against Assad?Elections will be held in 2014 Syria.People are now fighting the islamic mercs of Saudi and America/NATO

Sure ,people have risen up against the mercenaries sent by the West and the arab dogs and their muslim brotherhood puppets. And hows preparation of police militarisation happening in USA? are you getting training to murder your own or how to help drug cartels like Eric Holder ala fast and furious? or have you started detaining and torturing without warrant aka NDAA?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Typical American arrogance, telling the whole world that you got the biggest...

That's why people hate you worldwide!

P.S.: That doesn't mean that all Americans are ignorant douche bags of course.
edit on 8-7-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by ALF88

Im confused by your logic so let me ask so maybe you can help me out.

You dismiss Clinton while stating the elites are in a panic. Is there any reason you are ignoring the fact Assad is one of those elites and that his people, or ignorant masses as you call them, have risen up against him.

Or by elites are you referring only to the West?

I ask because you seem to contradict yourself by naming one side while ignoring the other.

Just curious.

You are not curious, nor can anybody call your post a polite question, it is a direct attack.

And no, I sure won't defend the Assad Regime, and yes he belongs to the elite, although not the elite that is pulling the strings. He has to go, but a democratic process in Syria has to be initiated from within, not from outside the country. Right now it is the West and its Arab puppets Saudi Arabia and Qatar, two states that hypocrites like you never criticize when it comes to their monstrous human rights violations, fighting against the Assad regime to fulfill the wet dreams of Neocon and Zionist criminals, on their path to WW III with Iran.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Elections are going to be held in 2014 in Syria.Well the West is in a hurry to install muslim brotherhood in power.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by ALF88

Elections are going to be held in 2014 in Syria.Well the West is in a hurry to install muslim brotherhood in power.

Yup, the "Arab Spring" was a real success. Sharia and extremists everywhere. Wasn't it those people who supposedly attacked the WTC in 2001?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join