It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac
[more

Thank you very much for your time and for the answers. Ive listened very carefully. The verbal voice which yelled "stop the car" made me stand on the brakes. I shook and cried when a 3 to 4 yr old came out into the street from behind parked cars. I knew God had saved this child. I was only doing 25 mph on a side street, however I was driving a station wagon and I could have killed her. There was no other human around. I checked completely. It was a voice from somewhere out there. as for 444 i always hear the word angels in my mind when I see the number, which like I said is at least once a day < unexpectedly>

Yes your are also correct, I am a people person. I am an empath.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Hi, Again....

I see that you have answered questions to posters coming on after my post. I just wanted to make sure you didn't skip over mine my accident. Seems people have been skipping over me all my life, or forgetting about me, for one reason or another. I don't know why that is, but it happens all the time.
Just wanted to make sure you read my post on page 7. I have some questions I would really like answered, if you can help me?

Thanks.

me too :-( I wish I wasn't invisible..

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm new here and spontaneously clicked this thread to read. I was stunned as I read about the high frequency sounds, I've had them for years, even shifts in my vision at times and a feeling of vertigo. then, when I read about the numbers, my jaw dropped. I have been one of those looking at the clock and it being 1111 specifically or other double digits, waking up between 2:45 and 3:45 most nights. Seeing the numbers on the clock, I always chalked it up to some OCD issue or something.
I've talked to a friend who is a psychic and she told me I had two spirit guides and have abilities but, I guess I am skeptical. Is there any guidance from you as to me being more open to opportunities if I do have abilities?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Aronolac.

The whole idea of urantia as I want to call this subject I suppose can look misleading.
Im very new to this idea of 11 11.
Thank you for the sincerity in your reply.
I will do my best to not commit everyone of your nature to the GFOL.

In a nutshell Ive been beat up chewed up and spit up, by family friends and this so-called innocent government i live with daily.

If you just get transmissions from angels/aliens. can you try to find out who the man in the west and women in the east is.Or from where they come? Ive been searching for this answer a long time. Maybe I know, but I've been beat up to doubt in existence.

If your know how of numbers from our digital clock age. seeing your time of birth repeated. whats this significance to the person.
Yes you are correct when you say good luck to my quest because my trials and tribulations are difficult in these days.
If your more sincere than GFOL. then maybe thats why I appreciate writing this to you. Ive been a clock reader since 9/11 happened and have been open to all interpretations of religion.
I even read your post of lucifer and i have to tell you in his existence hes still alive and well. Whether hes in the halls of amenti or above this planet.
ps Ive been a scripter since 2008. though i dont find it reasonable to find answers this way.
ps. i just write as i go and forget to look back.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

i have another question if you will indulge me once more. lately i have been feeling this creative energy building up in me. but i cant figure out how to express it. it seems to take all the joy out of everything i used to like doing. but i cant figure out what i need to do? and if i could be so greedy
i would like to know my spirit guides names. feel rude not being able to adress them. thanks so much!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Thank you for your patience to wait.

You write:

I am intrigued by your thread. I have and continue to have many strange experiences with numbers, deja vu, mental prediction regarding songs and TV adverts etc. and dreams with communication about real life events involving 2 way conversation.

I often see the following numbers on a digital clock 11:11, 23:32, 0:00, 21:12, 12:21 and 20:12. I have been experiencing this almost daily for the past couple of years.

I have (or used too, not so much now) experienced lots of deja vu, however, the deja vu occurs and then immediately afterwards what i imagine happening actually happens.

I have very recently been able to predict what advert will be on next on TV and what song will play next on the radio or is playing on a station before i change stations. This happens about 1 second before the "change" happens so i have very very little time to say the name, i usually say the name as soon as it starts playing. The strangeness about this is though that it only happens when i'm not expecting it. (convenient huh?)

My dreams are the strangest of all, i have composed a few threads about them. I have had dreams about the 13 angels, secrets hidden in plain sight (just last night), being given the power of divination by a tall white being, witnessing the creation spark in embryos by tall "caretaker" types blue/rainbow beings who could talk with newly formed babies, explaining what is happening i.e life.

Aronolac: Pay dirt. This is the important part of your post. The sections above are obtained through the psychic intersection of your mind with the energy belt around us wherein resides mass consciousness - the consciousness of man whether such is right or wrong; there is where all mankind places the advantages of his living life on an experiential world. It contains man's wisdom such as it is, his mistakes, and above all, his calling through spiritual advancement. It is imperfect but it has all of history in it.

This last part is extraordinary. You have been witness to the imparting of life. It is a spark. The penetration of the sperm in the egg has a cosmic reaction far too varied to describe here. The tall white being is the Father guide - a celestial pre-personal entity - that assigns the life calling upon the future child. I was not aware of this particular act until you just brought it to my attention. There is a marvelous history I could relate about the pre-personal entity for I do know who that is. He comes from the Father's secret worlds surrounding the Paradise system of one billion perfect planets. The Father's world is in the inner most circuit of this transcendental universe and what is done there is a secret of the First Source and Center. It is not divulged to the rest of the universe except other Deity. When life is procreated in beings who can know God, one of these pre-personal beings are dispatched from the secret world to confer the blessing of the Father upon the living child-to-be. I was not aware that it was done on this planet much less done at all in such a direct way.

Could you provide any info on any of the above for me? I am interested in what you have to say.

Aronolac: I hope this provides you some insight into your vision/dream for it was both.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

And once again, thanks for having the patience to wait while things got ordered here.

You wrote:

Dear Aronolac,
Good thread-- thank you for posting this. You mention everyone being able to have a fresh start within 5 years.. I honestly do not think I can make it that long in my current state.

Aronolac: Nonsense - you will make it. I hear that you have many resources at your command and that they should be made safe for AFTER the tribulations which the worst should be over in five years - give or take some. You feel like you may have to leave because of the problem you feel in your bones near the cerebellum of the brain cavity. This is not the problem although it sure feels like it for you. I am told the real problem is in the pancreas. You have to have it diagnosed as I may not provide that information, but treatment will overcome the situation when starting early. It has just begun and your life is not forfeit so long as you pay attention to this area.

The area in your skull which I mention above is a tumor that is non-malignant. It requires attention because it will grow and crowd out or place pressure on the sensitive tissue of the brain. Again, I am not a doctor and I must make that disclaimer, but when someone is in distress because of physical problems, spirit is quite able to identify what is wrong. It is up to the medical profession to take care of it and that is best done when, as owner of your own body, knows where to tell them you need a diagnosis.

The other problem you feel so acutely is emotional.

Outside circumstances are gnawing away at your weakness for activities you know best. This deflects the ideals to a meaningless position in your mind which craves to be let out of a thought you insist on putting there that you need all of these activities to live fully. The opposite is true.

It would be wrong for me to tell you to do the right thing as that is yours to do. But I can tell you to attempt relying on that new found power you tell about and take your feeling of loneliness to the Father who indwells you. He is the expert on your particular malady. Talk it out exactly how you feel as though he were an alter ego sitting right beside you listening to your voice. Do it often. Talk to the man. He has immense reserves of energy that are applied to your brain stem and to your diabetic liver and make life bearable and even light hearted when you clear all of these problems that swirl around you like gnats on a hike in the woods. They become unbearable. The OFF you can spray on them is the light energy that comes straight out the heart of God to relieve his son of such black moods and days. Lift up your eyes and see what stands before you in a short while and be glad you are alive to see it!

I feel your determination to accept these things. Do so. Accept you are cared for and are ready for the ascension to health.

Thank you

I think I've made significant strides toward progressing spiritually, I feel changed in many ways- however my physical existence has been quite a struggle. It's almost a complete juxtaposition to how I feel internally. I feel like I've been right on the verge of something wonderful, but nothing changes on the outside..! I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, it's like living in 2 worlds. I respectfully ask- Might you have any insight on what I need to do to lift myself out/up etc.?
Very grateful for any guidance.
Thanks so much.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
reply to post by Runciter33

Runciter,

I will address your comments. I also want to be clear about the adverse reaction to not being taken in order of posting for responses from me. I do not entirely make my own decisions about who receives attention. The order is determined by a small contingency of spirit-led midwayers who are by my side keeping me from responding either with too much or too little. It is they who dig up the facts and present them to the inquiry so that each person understands they are loved and being taken care of in the order of greatest need first. You Runcifer are an intellect which understands a great deal, but you lack humility. You would be answered as I deplete the greatest need first. Your needs are not unimportant and I acknowledge that. I am now directed to answer you and your concerns.

God has been called a fraud since man has been able to call names when he does not get what he wants. God above all places all in his heart but his response is in accordance with need and the laws of the living universe. No one can determine who shall be next or in what manner an individual needs to be treated better than the adjudicatory power of the Deities. While you are not causing any problems here, you throw what might best be called a little stamping of your foot to be heard quickly. I will proceed and provide your request immediately now.
)

Text

edit on 7-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

Hi Aronolac,

First off let me just say that i was not looking for advice from you. You may say i lack humility, and you are half right, i do. But so does virtually every other human being to some degree or another. I can also be one of the most humble people around. Regardless though, i was not asking you to do a reading on me, and i feel that to give one to someone unbidden, let alone on an open forum, at least to me, is not something i'm comfortable with. I did not give you permission to do so, so to me this violates a certain code of conduct in the metaphysical and Spiritual field, in my opinion.

I also was not calling God a fraud, i was suggesting that i thought you might be.

Big difference.

I do believe in a Higher power, and respect others to believe in whatever they wish to. My beliefs are based on personal experience, and i would encourage anyone who is on this thread following your advice to do the same. The ineffable or however one wishes to call it is in no way fraudulent. That much i am as sure of as anything in this world. So you have me pegged wrong there as well.

I see many are finding value from what you are saying, and if it is of some benefit, then i am certainly all for it.

My second post was not so much stamping my foot, as it was just an emphasis on your lack of addressing a question of mine. If you had not responded, i would have happily left this thread never to return, which i intend to do after this post, other than to see if another response is forthcoming or not.

I apologize for being confrontational, i am only sincerely speaking how i feel honestly. You *STILL* have not addressed the racist passages from the Urantia book, which you will no doubt be aware of if you have read it. It concerns me because you are basing everything you say coming from this book. So for me, it is a pass.

Don't get me wrong, the Urantia book is most definitely interesting and thought provoking, but i just think that if you are going to preach the good word from it, then you should be able to adequately defend it from serious questions regarding it's integrity. I am not out to debunk anyone or anything. I have only honest questions and concerns. If you are not willing to address them then i will leave you all to it.

Blessings everyone

edit on 7-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: this format is frustrating, i already lost my first response somehow, arrrgh! oh well

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Runciter33

The Urantia Papers

You may wonder what this book has to do with the coming times? Everything.

You might ask why bother with it? Because it is the cosmology the Deities themselves have authorized to teach in the new schools establishing the re-education of the masses in the eternal righteousness of our God and of his servants who are all dedicated to the perfect will. No one sees clearer and with greater perspective than God the Father, for each individual has been created as if he or she is the only creature fathered by the great All That Is. Perhaps it is smart in some circles to snicker at the fallibility of the believer who knows this power and of the justice it demands when wrong has been done. God is not wrathful, but he is final, and if someone by his own free will choice flips a finger at mercy, such a being may be recalled and left to material dissolution without benefit of resurrection because in the final analysis they are unteachable.

Why should I be interested, some may ask, in knowing all that it tells us? Because it is the primary education every one of us must go through to obtain destiny. A text book is a text book, and that is all that it is. It is not sacred. But there is no finer volume in existence on this planet to set forth the minimum knowledge required to know God in his perplexity of forms and services beyond mortal comprehension. No one is forced to take in what God can tell, but without it, he will learn that at some point in his career he will have to say, "I am ready. Teach me." The text to be used is the Urantia Book.

The Urantia text book has been the teacher's choice for 70 years for those who can hear. It was the guide that allowed understanding of the nature of ascension for everyone of us and opened the door to knowledge that even goes beyond the Urantia text book once basic concepts are absorbed. It is required reading. One may do it here. Or one can do it beyond the flesh. It is taught through out this area of space as the most meaningful publication since the Bible and extends knowledge even to the merits of the Paradise career once ascension is over for man.

I do not recommend text books in this thread because it is not about them. (no reason given)

I find it ironic that you say you "do not recommend text books in this thread" but yet begin this entire paragraph with;

"You may wonder what this book has to do with the coming times? Everything. You might ask why bother with it? Because..."

Anyways, I'm out of here now.

Take care everyone.

Peace ~

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by NotThat

You write:

Why such a limited number of people who can "hear"?

Aronolac: The sad story of our planet will become well known to all of you in a few short years. Just know that the small number "who can hear" will be expanded to all "who want to hear", and will end this drought of not knowing God.

Did the people who hear have a trial run? Some kind of meeting or get together? Do you know anything about the grey room?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Thank you for replying. More than anything it has made me think more about the distance I feel from my 'guides'

This has led me to the questions, is there anything I should be doing to either connect with them, or should be doing (beyond what I am already doing) or anything I should know from them?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

For the most part, centuries have passed without improvement in this ability to hear. Coupled with the almost total lack of interest in God and the revamping of the communication circuits last century, there has been virtually no organized effort to obtain transmitters to provide the divine input.

You ask whether a group has been assembled, and by that I am guessing you mean has there been an organized attempt to get this ability taught and hearing available again? The answer is emphatically no. What has happened though is that the spiritual government did organize what they call the Teaching Mission where transmitters were trained. It has been quasi successful for reasons that still elude staff.

I am not familiar with the grey room although it sounds like it is a place to gather the individuals who are going to do something about the situation we have on earth. But beyond my guess, I am not familiar with it.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

You write:
This has led me to the questions, is there anything I should be doing to either connect with them, or should be doing (beyond what I am already doing) or anything I should know from them?

Aronolac: In my experience there is always something you can do to improve performance unless the powers to be decree no messages are to be sent out. That actually happened in the past, but not the recent past.

The most important thing you can do is to learn to still the mind, and once that is relatively quiet, listen! It is permissible to ask if anyone is there? Have you something you wish to say to me? What is your name? May I have a sign if I can not hear you speak yet? Do this for a few minutes every day and I mean EVERY day.

The reason doing it like a habit to begin with is that if you are going to hear at all, the guides and technicians have to rearrange the brain cells in a certain quarter to obtain the resonance of the frequency the transmission are to be sent in. That tingling of the scalp is the result of the transmission frequency making contact but not resonating so that the auditory nerve can not pick up the signal.

Feel free to U2 me about progress and if I have a suggestion based on your progress, I will respond with suggestions.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Aronolac, please accept my gratitude once again. I understand that I have already had my turn, but I have discussed the content of this thread with my mother and needless to say she is incurably intrigued.

On her behalf, I would like to ask a question for her. She is a fan of David Wilcock. She would like to know if David Wilcock is a genuine reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, or simply deceiving his audience for nefarious and selfish purposes.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to hear what her guides have to say about her as well, if you so choose to accept my request. Thanks for your time and may your loving spirit continue to grace ATS.

Thanks in advance whether or I get a response or not.
edit on 8-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Thank you!

I'm only 18 years old and don't have a son yet, but the night before I did dream about a girl being pregnant (Don't know if it was by me or not). You're right, health is important and i've been ignoring it for too long. Now i'll just work on my health, and wait again for something to happen lol.

Thanks again

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Aronolav,

Thank you very much for the reply, i sincerely appreciate it. The dream was as follows.

I was one of these rainbow/white beings, there were 3 of us. We were in a room made of light, a light that was there but wasnt at the same time. I picked up a clear box that contained a liquid. I then placed a tiny tiny featus in the liquid. At that very moment i was in the mind of the very small featus. I felt the panic and confusion, i explained to it that the liquid was not harmful, it was there to protect. The liquid had special properties. I imparted all emotions on it, all emotion relating to love. I then returned to my rainbow/white body and continued the process with a few other very tiny featus's.

Every one of them had a direct communicstion with me. The only way i can describe the feeling is when you connect with your child on earth to a point whete you are in complete harmony with it, nnothing can remove the connection.

I then mentally informed them that they would soon be born but they would never be alone.

The babies in the liquid then vanished.
edit on 8/7/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

Sometimes it is not possible to separate the future out of the present because they are both present. Usually that is not a problem to sort out. There is some connection between you and a child and it is strong enough to become evident to me you are helplessly involved with an unpleasant episode involving the child. Whatever it may be it will be left alone in the present.

Spirit is all inclusive. To it everything is at once which for us includes the past, present, and future. It is we who separate out the elements. Sometimes when a person connects with spirit in the manner I may do, one can get what I call "bleed through". The personality connected to me attempts to keep the present in front of us, but any human mind so connected to such a personality may pick up what is on the other side of the partition. Bleed through is usually subliminal but now always, and perhaps this idea of a child that is distant from you actually resides on the mansion worlds. There are nurseries there and they are raised as children until they are old enough to enter into the mansion world training schools.

Thank you for informing me of your age. I thought of you as quite young but not that young. Youth has all we old adults have, but more in potential than actualized. That may play into the bleed through I received which was a future you are involved with- i.e. one of your potential choices playing out - because there is not a whole lot of experience at living just yet on your record of present time.

I appreciate your feedback.

Aronolac

You write:
Thank you!

I'm only 18 years old and don't have a son yet, but the night before I did dream about a girl being pregnant (Don't know if it was by me or not). You're right, health is important and i've been ignoring it for too long. Now i'll just work on my health, and wait again for something to happen lol.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

You write some more details about the dream you had as follows:

The dream was as follows.

JRMcleod
I was one of these rainbow/white beings, there were 3 of us. We were in a room made of light, a light that was there but wasnt at the same time. I picked up a clear box that contained a liquid. I then placed a tiny tiny featus in the liquid. At that very moment i was in the mind of the very small featus. I felt the panic and confusion, i explained to it that the liquid was not harmful, it was there to protect. The liquid had special properties. I imparted all emotions on it, all emotion relating to love. I then returned to my rainbow/white body and continued the process with a few other very tiny featus's.

Every one of them had a direct communicstion with me. The only way i can describe the feeling is when you connect with your child on earth to a point whete you are in complete harmony with it, nnothing can remove the connection.

I then mentally informed them that they would soon be born but they would never be alone.

The babies in the liquid then vanished.

Aronolac: I've already given what I believe is the case that you witnessed conception and the opening of the body to prepare to receive the new child that has been conceived. What I can not do is determine the relationship you have to the vision/dream.

It appears you have a connection somewhere in your mind to these events and that these events are distant. By that, I mean this moment in time you experience is without the Creator, but that the Creator is in the future moment of conception too. What you witness is possibly the Creator opening the door to the possibility of your wife or some other individual you know conceiving what will be a child of promise.

If this is the case, and it very well may be, let me explain how that is important to know.

Our species, homo sapiens, has reached its moment in history to be replaced by a new model of an entirely new species which the universe refers to as homo spiritus. Homo spiritus has already shown up in numerous places, but science has not yet caught on that a new-type human being is coming forward to lead this planet and its people into a Renaissance of knowledge and sustained civilization. The celestials calls this Renaissance our future era of Light and Life, and it requires a lot more to accomplish on the ground than just preparing for its leadership through homo spiritus.

If you or someone is interested in a further description of how these children will behave, let me know, and I will get out the past transmissions I have to provide you with information. I just do not have the space in this reply to you to get into this side of things. But the more I think about what you have witnessed, the more I am convinced you are being prepared to receive one of these children through whatever circumstance may bring that child under your influence.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

You wrote:
I understand that I have already had my turn, but I have discussed the content of this thread with my mother and needless to say she is incurably intrigued.

On her behalf, I would like to ask a question for her. She is a fan of David Wilcock. She would like to know if David Wilcock is a genuine reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, or simply deceiving his audience for nefarious and selfish purposes.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to hear what her guides have to say about her as well, if you so choose to accept my request. Thanks for your time and may your loving spirit continue to grace ATS.

Aronolac: Out of the mouth of babes come some of the most difficult things to answer directly. This is one of them. First, it is difficult because it deals with a highly charged subject of reincarnation. Second, it deals with your mother's beliefs she holds highly and dearly. And third, the answer is so convoluted it may not be worth the while to attempt it in any detail. I will dictate the answer directly from my angel Manotia and my guide in these things midwayer DEF 14:

TRANSMISSION
My child, this the angel Manotia. Take heed that all who are claiming parentage through reincarnation are not all that they seem. Prepare yourself for a revelation that will change your mind about many things. In this subject you need to understand that the universe does not view reincarnation valid the way you do. As Aronolac says, the answer is complicated, but when it comes to human belief patterns, nothing in the universe reincarnates exactly as you think it does. I am Manotia, a Completion Seraphim of the seraphic Order and Co-Commander of all Angelic Services on your planet.

END TRANSMISSION

I will not change anything spoken above in order for you to obtain permission from your mother to have her ask some of her questions directly of me. I think she will be satisfied that the truth is much better than believing an illusion if that is what it is. I will hold open a slot for her to step forward and inquire. Please make sure you reference that your mother is asking the questions and it has to do with David Wilcock.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Thanks much for your reply-- hmm.. not was I was expecting, I was actually wondering if I had purpose in the coming days- I feel like I am prepping for training. If my purpose is just to exist though, not sure if it's worth the struggle.
I don't understand all of your guidance and some of the medical stuff is quite a surprise. It's okay though as I am starting a raw food journey and hope to heal myself. I will meditate on your advice.
Thanks again. It is very generous of you to do this.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join