It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

Dear Risingfall,

Your quest to become "useful" is deeply understood by all who imagine what it must be like not to have anything at all to look forward to in the endless days of existence before death claims the soul to better places. You are going through just that at times. Being overwhelmed by circumstances and by thought that just compounds misery of this sort is to be cleansed from you in a few short weeks. The angel who attends me, the Completion Angel of high achievement in this vast universe of opportunity, has graciously consented to attend you and work out with your Adjuster (the God center indwelling your mind circuit), to overcome despondency. Hope will be restored in a little while, as a special arrangement has been made to give you and Adjuster that can and will hear every thing you ask for that is within the will of God to grant.

Concern not those things you can not change. They are the pipes and boards of the scaffolding you climb to the heights of glory, and they are disposable. Keep well and attend to your health since that is a gift and not to be fought with because you see no use in keeping well when you have nothing to provide others. This will change and your heart will be gladdened by the appearance of your son who is so far away you think him gone for good. Fear not for the Lord God does care every bit as much about him as you do, and these circumstances will be cleared and you will understand a great deal more than you ever have regarding these unfortunate circumstances.

I am privileged to hear your Indwelling. He hears all the universe has to say and even knows the intention of the infinite one who sits at the center of all things called Paradise in your scriptures. Know that he is willing your health and well being so that you may make the Supreme effort to become alive and happy under circumstances you can not yet imagine.

Your Father speaks to you directly from deep within your mind:
"Let time take its heart from the evil you have experienced and let the day dawn you hear me, your loving Father within you, speak clearly of my love for you."

Thank you

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by Aronolac

"The prompts spoken of were not authorized before the year 2004 - a date well into the digital clock revolution. Before these prompts were authorized by our spiritual superiors, other means could be used if essential to communicate. These things included lighting a candle (for example) or light, and many other means then available. That has been discontinued in favor of the 1111 prompts for the time being. Soon, however, most people will not need an invisible prompt because much will become visible to the human eye. "

You know what? I WANTED to believe you. But as soon as I read the above statements....you lost me!
I started having the 11:11 phenomena 31 years ago......full on...in your face....wake up EVERY night for years to see 11:11 on the clock.....saw it for a minimum of twice a day for years....sought advice from psychics, numerologists...library books...NOBODY knew what the heck I was talking about. Now everybody (except me) seems to know why it's happening?
So....I am left still not knowing (fer sure) what it really means.
jacygirl

Hey Jacygirl,

My 11:11 prompts started back in the mid 90s so I am wondering too what the 2004 date is all about.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Manantice - To you I greet with humor too.

You write:

I find your post drawing me for some reason. Usually I take posts like this with a grain of salt. I have some serious questions for you and I am eagerly awaiting your answers.

1. who said to me, "we are the council".

Aronolac: That my dear one is the Council of 24. They are chiefs of great determination - to see to it that you are being folded into the work of the realm-- the spiritual realm of course. From one of the currently 18 members now serving (several chairs are vacant and held open for others when the new times for us being) out of the 24 chairs available, comes the planetary "Governor Generals" who are the special administrators and representatives of our Creator Son. They see to mortals like you who have much to give but tend to dissipate their time in frivolous pastimes for the lack of doing something better. That is not criticism; just a noted fact of your life at times. Everyone alive on this planet has a problem of direction without the presence of the Creator made visible so that direct consultation between individuals and Him are possible. That lack of visible presence will end this year.

2. Who verbally yelled "stop the car" seconds befor the child stepped out from behind parked cars?

Aronolac: That was the Creative Spirit through your Destiny Guardian. The Seraphim serve in pairs with their human wards. One writes the files about your achievements and experiments in life for the permanent universe records, and the other one, literally walks where you walk and stays with you day and night. She is your Guardian. During a long life time, the pair decide for themselves who shall do the record keeping and who shall do the guarding. They switch off jobs like we do to keep things fresh among their duties. The angel who spoke to you at the behest of the Creative Spirit was none other than Leola and she is with you as you read this and absolutely delighted you have her name.

3. Im a 444 person who sees this number everywhere everyday. What does it mean for me?

Aronolac: 444 is a mind prompt - someone taps you on the mind circuit that connects directly to your brain through the crown of your head. Beneath the scalp in this location sit about 1,000 specialized cells that may convert spiritual or morontia (no need to worry about the name just note it) energy into electro-chemical energy which in turn directs your motor centers to recognize the command to look.

When you get 444 (and this is particular to you only and not the general meaning that is usually for this prompt), you are being asked to remain steadfast. Be persistent in your work of cherishing all who come before you and through your life. You are a "people person" and that is a particularly helpful thing to be in your position to be about the Father's business with gusto and good will. I am certainly a little influenced by your avatar, but I also sense a bubbly life visionary beneath the banter, and you are greatly loved and cherished for allowing it to bless the less fortunate and taciturn individuals who find themselves in your company.

I hope this has been some value to your name and life keeping appearances over the next few years of extremely difficult circumstances to live through. Let your goodwill and kindness continue for all who see your solace when all appears very dark for a little while.

I answer the next question just for you since it is very difficult to explain. Let me give it a try:

4 . you mentioned the Universal father as a separate entity from God the supreme. There are differeent Gods?

Aronolac: God the Supreme is the perfection of time experience. He was created by the existential Trinity to represent all finite beings whether they are mortals or angels or the trillions of other beings we do not know about. God the Supreme is a time totalizer. He is able to take very worthwhile experience and consolidate its meanings on three levels of reality. Our reality, the finite (beginnings and endings) is where he gains our experiences and makes them real to the other two reality levels we do not contact. Above the finite exist the transcendental verities or truth that can not be expressed on our level, but we, through the Supreme, make the finite comprehensible to the transcendental level or order of life. Finally, at the top of the pyramid of reality there exists what Einstein tried to comprehend and even attempted to write an equation that contained it are the Absolutes. Supreme finite meanings are somehow related to the Absolute level because even the Absolute level has to learn how to experience life, and they take a note from mortals how to achieve truth by doing. The Supreme will take another eternity to factualize, and when he does he provides formal mortals with his all encompassing mind and meanings of time

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
hey brother u havent answered my question yet...

what does numbers 444 or 4:44 mean and 1234 ? or 222 or 333? 1221?

im tryna get contacted but dont know how to i feel them tryna communicate but idk its weird

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi, Again....

I see that you have answered questions to posters coming on after my post. I just wanted to make sure you didn't skip over mine my accident. Seems people have been skipping over me all my life, or forgetting about me, for one reason or another. I don't know why that is, but it happens all the time.
Just wanted to make sure you read my post on page 7. I have some questions I would really like answered, if you can help me?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Hi, Again....

I see that you have answered questions to posters coming on after my post. I just wanted to make sure you didn't skip over mine my accident. Seems people have been skipping over me all my life, or forgetting about me, for one reason or another. I don't know why that is, but it happens all the time.
Just wanted to make sure you read my post on page 7. I have some questions I would really like answered, if you can help me?

Thanks.

I know you asked this of the OP. But, I wanted to tell you that you have many above who are standing by your side, even if others seem to come off as skipping over you. Father says, that you are loved.
edit on 7-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Your question has been answered before you even posted and has been answered numerous, subsequent times. 444, 1234, etc. are all variations on 1111. Please read the thread because yours has already been answered.
edit on 7-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry for the double post. It seems that the OP answered the posts of someone else who has posted multiple questions at different times, so I thought I might as well ask again since it seemed to work for him.

OP, I have already posted my concerns and question on page 8. I would also like to know what it was that I saw in summer 2002-ish. What/ who was it? Its purpose and significance?

And please refer to my original post to find the other things that are troubling me.

I would be resoundingly grateful for any boons you have to give me. I understand there are lots of posters waiting in line and more to come. If you should not feel inclined to answer my posts, I understand and nonetheless thank you for attending to other posters if not to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sled735

For the list in general, FYI, I work on EDST; that is, East Coast United States time zone.

Now to Sled735

You write:

There is a prophet that has a t.v. show on one of the religious channels that I was watching a couple of weeks ago. During one of his live broadcasts, he had a vision. When he was able to compose himself, he said he would come back on the next show and tell us what he was told in his vision. But he did say during that show that one of the things "they" told him was that something VERY important was going to happen this year in October... AN AWAKENING! That goes right along with the messages you have received.

Aronolac: I have confirmed this several times this thread. The prophet to whom you refer is none other than Machiventa Melchizedek presenting the vision to your TV personality through the Holy Spirit. I have worked with this Chief Melchizedek for 15 years at least and I know his presentations and why. Please read some of my answer concerning this event. I could be a lot more explicit; however, Machiventa has regarded this presentation in this thread sufficient to get the warning out. Heed this advice: Do not get involved with the religious crowd when the roof caves in. There are good reasons to avoid fanaticism of all kinds when the spiritual presentations begin. Murderous is not too strong of a word to describe the self-righteous under these circumstances.

I have tried to have OBEs to connect to my spiritual teachers in a conscious state, but always fail. But I know I do visit them in my sleeping state. I have a problem with not being able to remember what they tell me though, and this frustrates me to no end! I'm sure it's in my subconscious, but why won't they come to me during my waking state?

Aronolac: This is NOT your calling. You could injure your mind by persisting in something that is left to others to accomplish. OBE's are used not for entertainment but for the spiritual work of the realm having to do with the extinguishing of rebellion creatures who have become trapped. I will not go further into this as most would find it a horror to describe. Leave OBE alone. You have other important work to accomplish.

I visited a medium a few years ago, and he said I was going to be a "keeper of the gate". Can you tell me what that means? What can you tell me about my roll in the coming year(s)? Also, is there anything I need to be doing to receive better communication transmissions from my guide(s)?

Aronolac: The statement can mean several things. In my view he was speaking about helping souls find comfort before they leave this world in the tribulations that come soon enough. You need training in this. It will be forthcoming. However, you will have to screw your courage up to take advantage of the training because none other than Machiventa Melchizedek will be sponsoring the school you will attend. It is a real school in a real building and Machiventa and his staff will be incarnated and be your senior teachers. I am asked to leave it at that.

I quit smoking real cigarettes on June 2nd last month, and went to the e-cigarette in an effort to "kick the habit".
Are they just as bad as real cigarettes in preventing my brain from working properly with spirit? I haven't made any attempt to slow down with them because doctors have said nicotine is no worse than caffeine, and that's the only thing in them.

Aronolac: Medical science is excellent in many things and I applaud their dedication and expertise. Please read my answer to one who has been advised to stop smoking. Smoking declines the amount of oxygen in the blood because it affects the heart and the heart re-oxygenates the blood sufficiently to do the work of hearing spirit. You too run the risk of cutting off much of what you want by smoking. Get rid of it! The general population might get away with it for a little while, but those of you who wish something more out of life will have to decide just how much toxins you are willing to tolerate to enjoy this habit. It tarnishes the vitality of the brain with the opiate nicotine and harms the blood system with its chemical toxins and depletes the oxygen which is the very element you need plenty of to think.

Also, if you don't mind, could you give me the name of my spirit guide, and guardian angel?

Aronolac: Your guides are Norma an Estra. They work in pairs, one keeping the records of your life and the other guarding you. These guides will work with you until you change guardians sometime in the near future.

One more thing... My daughter was born on Sept. 19th. She has been seeing 9:19 for the last year. Any significance in that for her?

Aronolac: She is well done enough that soon she can help you with the process of listening to spirit. You seem to have the ability for automatic writing.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I notice you have conveniently skipped over my post and answered all the others addressed to you, so i am left with my answer. Your lack of response says all i need to know, and unless and until such time as you care to acknowledge my post, i can do nothing else but tend to the consideration that you a fraud. My opinion only of course. If you ever care to address the very real concerns i have over what you are saying regarding the Urantia book, I'm all ears.

I think people should note the questions which i have raised, and be aware of them. I have read the book, and if anyone cares to refute the claims i have made (that the book promotes racism, for one) my post can be found at the bottom of page 7 of this thread.

Thanks!

Peace ~

edit on 7-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Aronolac, I would also greatly appreciate anything you can tell me about my spiritual friends, guides, lovers, teachers, foes, parents, and siblings.

edit on 7-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thank you! I appreciate your response.

I guess I'm done with OBEs.

I look forward to what is to come.............

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Narcoleptic,

You write in your first request:
I would like to know what exactly my mission is here and now, why I seem to be so stagnant in my spiritual growth after coming so far..and more specifically, why I must endure the pangs of loneliness in this current journey.

There seems to be some barrier which I cannot remove. What's this all about?

Aronolac: Your mission, if you choose to accept dear one, is to provide sustenance for those who fall into oblivion without you. You have strength of character even though you doubt your own strength a great deal. There is a strong streak of altruism running through your heart chakra right into your loin of inner strength. For your information, the body connects etherically with the earth's gravitational mantle. It is called grounding. Without it you would and the rest of us would be electrocuted the moment we stepped out into the world to go for a walk. This universal connection for the body of man is going to be disturbed. When it gets disturbed by electo-magnetic storms of unusual proportions, some of the atmospheric gasses will ignite. People on some parts of the world will see it raining fire. It is not especially harmful, but it engender panic, and some of our population has not the strength to withstand displays like this. Additionally, many homes will go up in flames and the cracking of the mantle in places will bring in the sea. Your work, my friend, is to lead those who have no strength left to safety as best you can.

The barrier you speak of and truly feel is that which is missing in your life. You miss love. This world almost alone in this universe for dealing with a catastrophic rebellion just settled late last century has had no direct representative of the spiritual government to contact. That changes this year. The love of the spirit will be poured out and no man shall suffer the lack of care and support any more. Man is a free-will being and he still can run afoul of this support by refusing to compromise to relearn how to eradicate the errors he learned growing up. Every opportunity will be given to learn life in a progressive way once again. The barrier weight will be lifted as we enter the trials, and your work will be supported by everyone in spirit who can be assigned with you to bring this world back to sanity.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Aronolac,

I appreciate you have many requets on here but i was hoping you could respomd to my post a fair few pages back as you havent answered it yet.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

From Sled735:
One more thing... My daughter was born on Sept. 19th. She has been seeing 9:19 for the last year. Any significance in that for her?

Aronolac: She is well done enough that soon she can help you with the process of listening to spirit. You seem to have the ability for automatic writing.

Just to clarify, when you say "You seem to have the ability for automatic writing", are you referring to my daughter, or me?
I have always been interested in trying this myself. My daughter doesn't seem to be the least bit interested in spiritual topics. Maybe she will change soon, if this was meant for her.

Thank you again.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac

People on some parts of the world will see it raining fire...Additionally, many homes will go up in flames and the cracking of the mantle in places will bring in the sea. Your work, my friend, is to lead those who have no strength left to safety as best you can.

Thank you

Thanks so much for responding in a timely manner. This part of your response clicked with me as I have been having dreams of this scenario for a time now. I have seen the sky raining fire and the earth being swallowed up by the oceans in several dreams the last couple of years. There was also a message I heard from a voice in the dream whom I believe to be a guide of mine.

"This will unite humanity in a way that has never happened before and no one thought possible."

As for the rest of your post, I have always felt like I am here as a protector and leader for when people are at their weakest and most vulnerable. People have always told me that I'm the only one they can always count on to lift them back up. I have sensed that this is my role for a long time, but as you said..doubt keeps me from acknowledging it and accepting it.

My dream might just be coincidental to your post, but your words and the imagery seemed to resonate with me.

Thanks again and I hope other posters who need clarification get it. Very decent of you to sacrifice and devote your time to us. We should all be following by that example.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Wasn't it you that said, in another thread, that dreams are meaningless?

edit on 7-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

Runciter,

I will address your comments. I also want to be clear about the adverse reaction to not being taken in order of posting for responses from me. I do not entirely make my own decisions about who receives attention. The order is determined by a small contingency of spirit-led midwayers who are by my side keeping me from responding either with too much or too little. It is they who dig up the facts and present them to the inquiry so that each person understands they are loved and being taken care of in the order of greatest need first. You Runcifer are an intellect which understands a great deal, but you lack humility. You would be answered as I deplete the greatest need first. Your needs are not unimportant and I acknowledge that. I am now directed to answer you and your concerns.

God has been called a fraud since man has been able to call names when he does not get what he wants. God above all places all in his heart but his response is in accordance with need and the laws of the living universe. No one can determine who shall be next or in what manner an individual needs to be treated better than the adjudicatory power of the Deities. While you are not causing any problems here, you throw what might best be called a little stamping of your foot to be heard quickly. I will proceed and provide your request immediately now.

The Urantia Papers

You may wonder what this book has to do with the coming times? Everything.

You might ask why bother with it? Because it is the cosmology the Deities themselves have authorized to teach in the new schools establishing the re-education of the masses in the eternal righteousness of our God and of his servants who are all dedicated to the perfect will. No one sees clearer and with greater perspective than God the Father, for each individual has been created as if he or she is the only creature fathered by the great All That Is. Perhaps it is smart in some circles to snicker at the fallibility of the believer who knows this power and of the justice it demands when wrong has been done. God is not wrathful, but he is final, and if someone by his own free will choice flips a finger at mercy, such a being may be recalled and left to material dissolution without benefit of resurrection because in the final analysis they are unteachable.

Why should I be interested, some may ask, in knowing all that it tells us? Because it is the primary education every one of us must go through to obtain destiny. A text book is a text book, and that is all that it is. It is not sacred. But there is no finer volume in existence on this planet to set forth the minimum knowledge required to know God in his perplexity of forms and services beyond mortal comprehension. No one is forced to take in what God can tell, but without it, he will learn that at some point in his career he will have to say, "I am ready. Teach me." The text to be used is the Urantia Book.

The Urantia text book has been the teacher's choice for 70 years for those who can hear. It was the guide that allowed understanding of the nature of ascension for everyone of us and opened the door to knowledge that even goes beyond the Urantia text book once basic concepts are absorbed. It is required reading. One may do it here. Or one can do it beyond the flesh. It is taught through out this area of space as the most meaningful publication since the Bible and extends knowledge even to the merits of the Paradise career once ascension is over for man.

I do not recommend text books in this thread because it is not about them. This thread addresses the same problems the text does, but it is not up to me to use the text. I do not. I use the mercy of the spirit to answer and my debt to the text is always there for the vocabulary. Soon, very soon, the vocabulary used by people who channel will be replaced by the conceptual language of the fifth epochal revelation, not delivered by channel, but materialized so no soul could contaminate what it reveals. You will find so much false information on the internet concerning this volume, you are better off leaving the entire inquiry alone. Religions protect their turf by degrading the competition and believe me, the Urantia Book is competition to the over simplified religions of today.

I have run out of space, and I want you to know that there is no reason to discuss the text further unless you want to start your own thread on the subject.

Thank you
edit on 7-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Yep, and I still say that now. I said that they are deeply fascinating and I love having them when I do. I said for spiritual growth, as a spiritual merit..meaningless.

I hold this even now

Please refer to my quote from the above post, "My dream might just be coincidental to your post, but your words and the imagery seemed to resonate with me."

I think it's just coincidental, but it still seems to pique my interest. And hearing the imagery made me recall the dream.

The dream itself gave me no spiritual advancement because all I could do was think about its meaning and significance.

I learned nothing about myself from it. I learned nothing about the nature of my relationship to goodness and God.

Having the dream in no way prepared me for any future events either. (I do not even entirely believe I will witness such an event as the OP described). I have been thinking about it on and off. It was entertaining and seemed pretty neat and it struck a chord within me hearing it re-stated from the OP. I didn't learn anything from it though. I mentioned that I believe the informative voice was from a guardian/guide/angel. Yes, and I hear this intuitive wisdom outside of dreams as well.

I learn more from doing good when I can and from meditating with joy in my heart. Dreams--you can only speculate about them. This is my humble opinion though..I know you do not agree with me. I am probably not such an authority, but I doubt you are either.

All my research and experience with yoga and meditation, and listening in on wise gurus has led me to believe that dreams are meaningless and that as we approach enlightenment, they will become fewer and far between until you experience only dreamless sleep in a meditative state. Dreams are a psychological response to stress. Deal with the stress head-on and dreams fall to the wayside.

I hope this clears up the matter for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sled735

I ran out of posting space. I left it where it was at that point.

I am referring to you, Sled735. You have it. Your daughter is slowly assimilating her work in the mission and will be years before she is allowed direct participation. Such is not punishment. It is protection. Her life will be long and well done so long as she understands there is nothing more she can gain by exploiting talents she has not. To hear the spirit is everyone's right. To portray spirit in the light of this day or any day is to limit it. She must grow into her calling. You are reaching yours and I accept that you may not find these words entrancing, but they are true. Follow your hunches. They are give to you to demonstrate truth through your effort to do well for others.

Thank you

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join