It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmmm, so I have put my thinking cap on (put my hair back up for a moment
)

There is more to this story. I have always felt at a remove from my guides, for lack of a better term. I know they are there and I feel them, but it has always felt as though it was through a few dividing doors that we were communicating. Now it seemed I was able to connect better a few months ago for a short period of time.

Then this compulsion to junk it up. Almost like after a few doors were opened another fence was put in the way.

So I guess the true question is what is the purpose in keeping me disconnected?

I honestly feel like I am just sitting here (in this incarnation) tapping my fingers, saying "I'm waiting"

ETA: I hesitate to add, but I was reading a post last page about a persons "electric-tingling" prayer sessions. Well, I have that sensation almost constantly now, except when I have indulged in the junk. I used to only get it when I sent out my love to the universe and meditate and thank the All that IS, but now it is pretty much full time. So, I too would be interested in your take on this one! Thanks!
edit on 6-7-2012 by amarenell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

i have a question i am sure many people would love to have answered. there has been a lot of talk about the so called Galactic Federation of Light, and other ET channellings. are these the same being you speak of? or is the whole GFL thing a lie?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you for your reply. See that is why I asked the question. Always before, this was the advice I would "feel" in my heart center. Now this comes in and it comes from the same place and says something different. But I will say, it does have a codicil that this is a temporary aberration.

Again thank you for commenting!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you for your reply. See that is why I asked the question. Always before, this was the advice I would "feel" in my heart center. Now this comes in and it comes from the same place and says something different. But I will say, it does have a codicil that this is a temporary aberration.

At this present time, you have two. One on your left and one on your right. They are both trying to get you to come to their side, per se. But, what you ultimately decide is up to you. If you "feel" the impulse to indulge, but yet have a small tinkling not to, this is the one on your left attempting to destroy self from within via other methods not normally looked at in detail.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2

Hello Indigo2

Something in your circulatory system is not working properly. Smoking for you is out! The problems are related just as carcinogens and cancer go together, one is the cause of the other. I am not saying you have cancer at all. I am just giving you an illustration of cause and effect. Smoking depletes oxygen in the blood because the blood has to be cleansed by the liver and then re-oxygenated in the heart. Your smoking it seems affects the heart the most and it has become inefficient in regulating oxygen content. Where this hurts you the most is in being able to think and it even causes you to blackout perfectly good audibility that originates deep within your mind.

May I suggest you stop smoking? That will improve the liver function a little, but provide you a big boost in improved brain function. You will feel the difference in a few months if you refrain from the smoking habit.

The alternative is to continue as you have and then continue to have a problem with energy for any kind of exertion. Your body will deteriorate because the endocrine system is controlled from the brain, and the gland requires a lot of pre-oxygenated blood to control everything from excretion to libido. Muscle tone is affected by exercise and you just do not do enough of it because of the oxygenation problem that will get worse. Do something about it now. You run the risk of heaping blood oxygen problems on top of other problems which in turn may cause rapid deterioration. It seems you are on the cusp of improvement or loss of vigor.

Since I am not a doctor I must provide a disclaimer to that effect. I have done so. But I get a mental picture of your system in a way that shows weakness if you make no effort to get away from the cause. Smoking and other past times you have joined will deplete your nervous system too. You are young enough to overcome this with will power.

Thanks
edit on 6-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Nice find!

I am assuming you are implying that my conscious mind is doing the exact opposite of what my subcon really wants me to do . A distinct possibility.

Or possibly that yin/yang boomerang effect, going too healthy for a while bounces me back into the unhealthy. Also a good hypothesis as my the actions.

I suppose now I am just questioning the reasons I feel at a remove from my "guides". And if anyone has any advice on the tingles. (And no it is not a sugar flow issue. They only happen when I am not consuming junk.
)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Aronolac,

Real interesting thread. Like I said before, the Urantia book has been a curiosity in my life. I caused a bit of a stir in my family back in the eighties when I started studying it. Now I find you with the same serendipity as I found the book. I see the word, "compelling" used frequently in this thread. This is very intriguing and feels almost as an awakening.

I like to think that I walk with the Creator and find peace with that fact.

I must put you to the test, as I feel the presence of angels in my life, are you capable of telling me their personal message to me at this point in time?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2

Hi indigo,
don't know if this resonates with you but you might try green juices (raw fresh fruits and veggies) to help realkalize the system. Supposed to be wonderful for detoxing the organs.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Why such a limited number of people who can "hear"?

What can you tell me about my guide?

What is so special about October?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this thread, OP! A S&F for you, definitely!

I have been on a quest for spiritual wisdom since around the age of 10. I am 55 now. I've read many different types of books on many different beliefs as to what the "truth" is. What you are saying here rings true for me. I think you are getting information from the "right" sources.

There is a prophet that has a t.v. show on one of the religious channels that I was watching a couple of weeks ago. During one of his live broadcasts, he had a vision. When he was able to compose himself, he said he would come back on the next show and tell us what he was told in his vision. But he did say during that show that one of the things "they" told him was that something VERY important was going to happen this year in October... AN AWAKENING! That goes right along with the messages you have received.

I have tried to have OBEs to connect to my spiritual teachers in a conscious state, but always fail. But I know I do visit them in my sleeping state. I have a problem with not being able to remember what they tell me though, and this frustrates me to no end! I'm sure it's in my subconscious, but why won't they come to me during my waking state?

I visited a medium a few years ago, and he said I was going to be a "keeper of the gate". Can you tell me what that means? What can you tell me about my roll in the coming year(s)? Also, is there anything I need to be doing to receive better communication transmissions from my guide(s)?

I quit smoking real cigarettes on June 2nd last month, and went to the e-cigarette in an effort to "kick the habit".
Are they just as bad as real cigarettes in preventing my brain from working properly with spirit? I haven't made any attempt to slow down with them because doctors have said nicotine is no worse than caffeine, and that's the only thing in them.

Also, if you don't mind, could you give me the name of my spirit guide, and guardian angel?

One more thing... My daughter was born on Sept. 19th. She has been seeing 9:19 for the last year. Any significance in that for her?

Thank you for your time. I see you are having many questions thrown at you.
edit on 7/6/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 7/6/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This might be of help.
Speaking to your Guide (Guardian Angel)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by sled735

This might be of help.
Speaking to your Guide (Guardian Angel)

Thanks, Jhill

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by amarenell
reply to post by jhill76

At this present time, you have two. One on your left and one on your right. They are both trying to get you to come to their side, per se. But, what you ultimately decide is up to you. If you "feel" the impulse to indulge, but yet have a small tinkling not to, this is the one on your left attempting to destroy self from within via other methods not normally looked at in detail.

I completely agree with what you're talking about...I call them the "little voice" and "the darkness". The "little voice" is the gentle voice that actually cares about my well-being and is trying to steer me in the right direction (most people consider this our conscience). "The darkness" is the one trying to convince me that it's okay to indulge and just do what I want because it feels good...and I am more than aware that all it really cares about is my downfall. Once you can understand and decipher between the two the better off you are.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hello Aronolac, interesting topic. Been floating around ATS for a few years but never bothered to sign up cause I'm more of an observer. Anyhow I'd like to ask a question. I have heard my name called out. First time around three years ago. Sounded like a woman of African American decent. Second time was a few weeks ago. It was a male voice and once again just my name was called. the voice seemed to come from the middle of the room. I didn't feel frightened but got up to check that all the doors were locked anyway even though I knew no one was there. I'd like to know your thoughts on this. Also I want to learn to be less frightened in spiritual matters. I start getting fearful when getting close to the unknown. Like I might bring in unwanted things. Guidance would be much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hey Aronolac can you confirm my beliefs?
I am the Angel of Death! Have been seeing signs of this my whole life and everyday.
I thought i was Gabriel until recently meeting him and Michael. They both told me everything
depends on me and the beggining of the end is near and i was to gather up as many troops as possible.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

I thought i was Gabriel until recently meeting him and Michael.

May I ask, how did you speak to Gabriel? He is not to come down here, only on limited basis.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Interesting thread.

Since it seems youre taking questions of a metaphysical/philosophical nature... what am I supposed to be doing in this life? I cant for the life of me (lol) figure it out, and Im pretty sure thats not whats supposed to be.

What insight into this are you able to give?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I would have dreams of seeing him. Then i had a vision of him the same person i was told was gabriel in my dreams while awake. He had a garbage bag with the anti-christ head in it. Then i seen him again recently and
he told me this year is the beggining of the end!

So i've seen him twice in the past year which is pretty limited.

edit on 7-7-2012 by IAMGabriel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RighteousDude
OP, this is all about the Urantia book, isn't it? Your references to the spiritual bureaucracy tipped me off. I never did figure out that book. I know it really bugs christians. I never met anyone that ever got taken up in it severely. But it does pique your curiosity about the workings of the spiritual nature of the universe. It was one of those books that found me about thirty years ago. It was so far-fetched that it was impossible to bring to the light of day. So I have it buried in some closet somewhere.

The 11:11 phenomena also has me in its grasp. All day long for at least the last three years with increasing frequency, :00, :11, :22, etc... At first, I thought I was just a clock watcher, but the occurrence has such a blatant nature to it that I am compelled not to dismiss it. Another thing that I cannot bring into conversation. I mean, talked to my wife about it and got the, "yeah right."

Your thread has struck a nerve, as you insinuated it would. I would love to debunk you. I know the source of your insight and inspiration, but I can't discern whether or not you are valid. This is the age of deception, but everything you have presented outside of your Urantia inspiration has a familiar tone. It's that Urantia book influence that bothers me and that you bring the 11:11 phenom into play, I am perturbed because I have both of these in my psyche.

You beat me to it. Urantia book influence it is. As for 11:11 'prompts' starting in 2004, i disagree. I have been seeing 11s 22s 444s etc. long before 2004. Number synchronicities on clocks are nothing new in my opinion. I'm betting they have been around since there were a consciousness in existence to note time. I'm not entirely sure what the OP means by 'prompt', although i share some of the sentiments expressed about everyone needing to get there house in order etc, but this has all been said before. I remain skeptical of any claims of ultra-important privileged information, though i am open to considering what the OP is saying. The psychology part is intriguing, for example.

As for the Urantia book, my personal opinion of it is that it is one of the most unique/strange Spiritual/channeling type books out there. Most of it i did not really grasp, it is presented in fairly complex language. I'm not going to slag on Urantia believers, however i have read the entire book (huge!), and there are a number of things that send up red flags for me. The one that really comes to mind is the racist tone within it in certain places. I have had a Urantian tell me point blank once, 'yes, some have a better quality of soul & lineages than others' or something to that effect, im paraphrasing, but it was in answer to my question of whether or not he thought certain races were superior or not. It is anti-Islamic according to my friend as well, and though i don't recall this specifically, it would not surprise me if it were the case.

I apologize for going off topic, irealize this is not a thread about that book, but i would like the OP to address this question of if she is a follower of the Urantia book or not. I realize it might not be within the scope of the topic per se, but i think it is relevant because of the very Urantia-like language he or she uses, and also seemingly similar kind of theological thought processes found in the book.

I will continue reading, only made it to page 5 and had to stop to respond to Righteous Dude and add my 2 cents. I was about to post and bring up the likely Urantia book connection, which is apparent from a number of the OP's use of particular terms and phrases that are very specific to the Urantia book. Perhaps the OP has not read the book and is simply tapping into a similar Spiritual realm, that is certainly possible.

I would also like to make clear this is not an attack on you OP, these are honest questions and concerns of mine, and in no way do i mean to be dismissive, unfair or unduly prejudiced against what you are sharing here, if indeed you are bringing it to the table with good and pure intentions, which you very well may be.

I will read on and may have more to add later. Would love to hear from you OP, and hopefully you have not already addressed any of this from here to page 7, or i will feel somewhat foolish for jumping the gun. There were also things i liked about the Urantia book, definitely a mindful, it was one of those challenging to your worldview kind of books, and the way it is written is impressive. Overall however remain wary of it.

Regardless,

Peace. ~

edit on 7-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join