It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have noticed a couple times on the clock alot. I see 12:34 often and I always wake up at 3:15 am for some reason. I always go right back to sleep but it seems like everynight I open my eyes and see 3:15. Anything special about these two times or numbers?
edit on 6-7-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I will respond to your questions within your text, below. Thank you for the opportunity to provide these explanations:

McSandy wrote:

Very intriguing thread & your response here. I have noticed you have been on ATS for several years - and have not made such a "spiritual transmi8ssions" in the past. Have these transmissions just started recently?

Aronolac: I have made several posts over the years giving some very precise information. I suggest you might try a search for "World Census under the name Aronolac and the Origins of Energy. These are not precise titles but they may get you close to observe collateral information for you. To be honest, the ability to fully hear was not granted until a little over a year ago. Before that I had intermittent contact although that contact often contained many structures that had to be explained to me before they could be released, or not released. Some of this material is very powerful and the celestials counsel me that people need to absorb slowly if information is to be understood. I attempt to follow their advice.

Mc: I am in awe of the reply here. Totally caught me off guard for you to offer a projection or view of this person's guides.

Is this channeled intel as well?

Aronolac: I have been granted a small miracle of access to the very God center of each person if they allow it. This is new within the last two years. In certain cases with this thread I am in contact with this very great power. The indwelling is so kind and meaningful in each person's lives it is a crime so few people are even aware they host the great God, the First Source and Center, within their own minds, and that he is totally approachable. No one knows you better and your destiny is tied directly to him. It is this marvelous entity which will answer my inquiry on behalf of those who are sincere in overcoming their difficulties or problems, not that anyone here is being insincere at all. Rather some do not offer this ability to listen to their God center and that is fine. The word channel is not really appropriate, but since it is the only term most people know, that's okay with me. But I have other sources when I am not give access to the God center, and that person in particular is the Creator Son, and my friend the angel Manotia.

Mc: I am quite interested to hear how long have you heard the transmissions?

Aronolac: Without giving details to take up a lot of room, I was wired up in 1988. I was not permitted to transmit until several passed in order to consolidate the gains made with my Indwelling. It takes a lot of time sometimes to get centered well enough not to, in some excitement, transmit one's subconscious which so many who think they channel actually do. There is a huge qualitative difference in transmitters because of the need to gain training and long experience to avoid the pitfalls of working with great distances for accuracy.

Mc:How often are you able to "view" guides around other's?

Aronolac: I know several people who can view the personality forms beyond our human forms, but I do not yet have that given to me. Rather I can sense them or sometimes they transmit me their pictures. Time will tell if I will be given this honor.

Mc: I haven't really seen number sequences, nor do I get any type of communique or "direct - from hearing like it is coming through a cb radio." I have felt that I have been directed to certain areas of information that has made a total believer in something is shifting, coming to head so to speak; but by far haven't clue how to proceed litterally but seem to be following a spiritual path so to speak that doesn't come from an organized religion.

Aronolac: I appreciate your sensing because you are correctly accurate with the detail of the shift. A new dispensation (the changing of the spiritual administration and educational opportunities on our planet) will be declared very soon. My guess is by the end of this year, perhaps as early as October or November. Now, that is me making a guess and is not transmitted information which needs explained. Be careful, and I say that to all reading, this is going to throw the world into pandemonium particularly with regard to civil safety. Take normal precautions with a little water put aside somewhere and some extra cans of food. Even this may not be necessary depending on events which are almost impossible to detail. Your own free will of choice for self plays a preeminent part in what actually may happen with you and each individual. Nothing is ordained except that the planet will be cleansed.

(Out of space for your last question)
Mc: Would like to know what you may have to say about me if you have the ability to speak with someone who may can offer up information. Which has seemed to have been displayed in the post to your response here.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread

I actually HAVE been contacted, through meditation. It was roughly a year ago and I was looking at myself in 3rd person from a side profile. Next to me was an entity of bright white light about 30 ft tall. It had human form but it was too bright to see a well defined figure. I couldnt see what I (the me I was observing) was looking at but I knew it was destruction and pain. The entity said the choice is yours. You can either decide to leave the physical world for good once this life was over or I could stay behind and help. It was made very clear to me ,in a strongly suggestive way that if I was to stay and help it would help me out immensely at the next level/stage. So without hesitation I told him/her I would be staying.

So, expect ole Talltexxxan to be hanging around alittle while longer.

See yall on the other side.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Originally posted by Destinyone
Riddle me this....what did people do before digital clocks....how did they know they were special, or part of some enlightened group....just curious on your answer...

You advertise a limitation of imagination and creativity with queries like this without aiming at the heart of it to understand the fundamental concept. Our ability to imagine and be creative beyond what is visible in front of us is a universal and "divine" if we so choose to use it... talent and gift. Thinking about the "point" and "context" of 11:11 etc. rather than the specifics should reveal handily how it could be manifested in a different context.

If the universe is conscious and aware... what sort of minds will it choose to co-create with it?

Use it or lose it.

Additional note: Everyone is "special" and part of the enlightened group. Some are simply choosing not to remember at this time and others are. Nothing more.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/6 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Dear Netties Hermit,

You write:
Mr Aronolac (and I mean this with absolutely no disrespect) you have been at this for quite some time now, and yet you, and many others, are still awaiting an 'event' to happen. So I have a couple of questions if you may.

What makes you think that this particular 'transmission' is any different to any of the others you have received over the many years?

Aronolac: Discernment is what you are actually asking about I believe. How do we tell the difference between truth and fiction? What matters most is that the ability to discern is God-given because the mind, by itself, is unable to determine the facts as accurate from the perspective of God. We look from the bottom up to the top, and the one we call God looks from the top down to the bottom. We see through obstacles to get to the light; he sees nothing between him and you. So discernment is the only way we have to sense what rings true when we have to decide the nature of what we are presented with.

In this case, my discernment is placed in trust with my God center. I do not argue or intellectualize about his grant of supreme power to hear the thoughts and voice of God or those who gladly serve him. That ability to place trust within is gained through the trials of experiential brush over years of attempting to find the path to a truthful answer to really big questions about existence. I hear you clearing the brush too just by how you approach the subject I bring to this forum. So you are in process of learning to discern what is brought before you, and this ability will almost always be imperfect. You will not always get it right nor, with practice, will you always get it wrong. But it does just keep getting better and better in the ability to sense the truth and what part of it you can use.

That is all I can tell you. You really are asking the question of yourself. There is no real guarantee I may provide that what is said here is completely correct either. In fact, I am sure that I can not always express what is completely true even if I had the facts to attempt it. God, when looking from the top to the bottom from his perspective uses an innate process called "compossibility" That is a word that means that Deity is able to look at all of the decisions made over time, and compress them into the laws of working reality. There are trillions of facts, but the truth only comes forward out of all that if you arrange them in their intended relationship to each other. You and I have a small processor to attempt compossibility, but frankly we do not even have all the facts much less do we know how to make the arrangements that equate to the truth we seek. That is why, in time, truth tends to be relative and may even appear to vary from millennium to millennium.

You write: Have others in your circle had the same 'dire' communications or is it just you?

Aronolac: I am part of the reflective network. Please read my responses to JEWELL for a description of the term reflectivity. Not all communications received through this network (which is new this year and comprises a few dozen transmitters) are dire as you put it as many are beautiful reminders of the presence of spirit in our lives. What makes the present moment so propitious is that our lives for all of us right now are sitting on the cusp of a planetary disaster of our own making. Spirit, who loves us, warns to get out of the way if you can, and if you can not, know that life does not end here.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Greetings "Tall"

The experience you beautifully describe was the result of your spiritual guide, an angel known by her name of Manotia, who is a seraphim of grandeur, and who was dispatched to you while you were in the process of deciding when to begin your ascension career. This angel is renown (famous) all over the space called Nebadon. You need not remember that name, but it describes our local universe area with this name handle provided by the Father himself to this area of time we live in.

You, I am told, hold great courage. In this you also need to know that you are willing- you have given your consent to the powers to be - to relive certain peculiar abilities you have in mind. This mind of yours can see into the near future and it seems to frighten you just enough that you prefer to use it only when under great pressure to make an important and even life-threatening decision you are presented with.

I am not prevented from hearing from your Adjuster, the God center within you, who Adjusts you all the time to help you understand nothing will harm you in spite of being delivered from the hands of desperadoes on more than one occasion. But I am prevented from hearing more details because there is some interference in the line when I ask what I may do to explain your situation with your views concerning cremation and other details of the body's exit from material existence. There is nothing to harm you however you come down on what to do or how to behave once the light determines the time with us here is done. There is nothing to fear in anything you decide.

I hope this is of some value to you. I am happy to be at your service.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi

I'm having real troubles in my personal life right now and I don't know where i'm going anymore. It's like I'm turning circles again, but I want to go forward. Can you share some of your wisdom with me please?

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Aronolac,

I am intrigued by your thread. I have and continue to have many strange experiences with numbers, deja vu, mental prediction regarding songs and TV adverts etc. and dreams with communication about real life events involving 2 way conversation.

I often see the following numbers on a digital clock 11:11, 23:32, 0:00, 21:12, 12:21 and 20:12. I have been experiencing this almost daily for the past couple of years.

I have (or used too, not so much now) experienced lots of deja vu, however, the deja vu occurs and then immediately afterwards what i imagine happening actually happens.

I have very recently been able to predict what advert will be on next on TV and what song will play next on the radio or is playing on a station before i change stations. This happens about 1 second before the "change" happens so i have very very little time to say the name, i usually say the name as soon as it starts playing. The strangeness about this is though that it only happens when i'm not expecting it. (convenient huh?)

My dreams are the strangest of all, i have composed a few threads about them. I have had dreams about the 13 angels, secrets hidden in plain sight (just last night), being given the power of divination by a tall white being, witnessing the creation spark in embryos by tall "caretaker" types blue/rainbow beings who could talk with newly formed babies, explaining what is happening i.e life.

Could you provide any info on any of the above for me? I am interested in what you have to say.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I'm intrigued by your thread too. Much of what you say seems that it could in fact be true.

A lot of people keep noting the frequency of seeing 1111 and other numbers. I too have been seeing 11 a lot. Not necessarily. 1111 though. I have been connected to 11s my whole life. I was born 7/11. Any number assigned to me always began with x11. My birth time adds to 11. My whole birthdate to 7...another 7/11.

Besides all that numerology, since I was young, I always considered myself sensitive to the so called "otherside". I've always felt like something very very big and changing would occur in my lifetime and that I was here to open up people. I'm talking about 10 or 11 feeling this way. It wasn't until the recent doomsday fad that I felt like maybe I was just like everyone else all wrapped up in it...but then I felt that way longer before pop culture made it so popular. So who knows?

I just don't know how to act these days...prepare mentally or physically? Bug out or just forget it. I've never been more happy in my life though. But I'm still mentally conflicted. Its like I'm patiently waiting for something. But what? Maybe were all a little crazy these days.
edit on 6-7-2012 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
These predictions are to vague, i can't make any sense out of them at all. If spirits can't see the future any better than that, i'd just aswell it be a suprise.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Honestly I just got chills from what you said. I do question cremation as I just spread my mothers ashes 2 weeks ago in a river where I spent my summers and is also my retreat (bug out) location when "the event " happens. I am starting to develope my auto-writing skills which I guess is a form of channeling. I can tell when Im getting information from the "higher ups" when I find myself talking to myself in my mind. And Im sure you know what I mean but for others reading this I mean I can tell that it isnt just my ego speaking to me (true self) it is a completely different personality. I throughly enjoy the method comunication. A message conveyed through emotion and not language. I feel that I am really gaining strength in the relm of being an empath as well as a precog.

You were right on the money when you stated I can see short distances into the future. I get image flashes, sounds or even smells.
I've cant even count on fingers and toes how many times I've been on deaths door. But somehow someway Im still here.

This may not be your "thing" but would you be able to give me any info about precog abilities or empath abilities?

Thank you and Im sure we'll meet one of these days out there, after the dust settles.

~peace~

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The 11:11 thing is a well known phenomenon, people have less difficulties remembering when their clock showed 11:11 than 4:17.

You don't see it more often, you simply remember it better.

For example, I worked on my computer two days ago and watched the clock almost every twenty minutes, so I remember that I saw 11:11 (wow 4 times the same number !) but not the part when I saw 12:23, 11:42 or whatever.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

you have given your consent to the powers to be - to relive certain peculiar abilities you have in mind.

Would you be able to elaborate some on what you said? I am highly intrigued by this. Thanks

edit on 6-7-2012 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Hi again Talltexxxan,

You have no idea what you got my boy!

Your development is not coincident and your willingness is appreciated even though it is a tad hard to determine just how you are going to use these developments.

May I suggest something to help you focus your talents? Prepare a list of what you most would like to do for the Magisterial Mission. Now in case you did not read about that earlier in this thread, the Magisterial Mission is a Paradise Son who will lead a contingent of spirit personalities to this planet to clear up a mighty nasty rebellion that has destroyed the heart of this creation upon which we walk. [Do not be concerned about the personal aspects as this is an adjudication of the material aspect of earth]. The Paradise Son's name will be announced in a few short weeks or months. It has not yet been determined when the starting gun will fire for us to be off to the races. But when this thing starts, he will be recruiting human help sort of like Jesus did with the apostles he asked to help him teach. This is not much different in that respect.

Your talents fit right in with this coming event. There will be a materialization (incarnation) of several hundred staff coming. They will establish headquarters and a school of training those who can and do listen to the messages you indicate you sometimes hear. This is why it is important to give some thought to your talent and just what it is you think will be of help to mankind under the direction of this appearing Magisterial Son.

Thank you for feeding back this information about yourself. I am aware of your talents but I am not aware of your own disposition about how to use them. That, so far, is between your God center and your self to make the decision to live long enough to join forces with the greatest spiritual event on earth since the birth of Jesus.

edit on 6-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2012 by Aronolac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Thank you for your encouraging words.

I will do just that. and its kinda funny because I have already mentally listed some ways that I would like to help. I just havent put them on paper, which I know helps to bring non-materlistic thoughts to the material world. I was told/comunicated to that I would be some type of leader/teacher/shaman. Which is perfectly fine with me. That is honestly is how I see myself helping.

~peace~

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

"telegraphic"? Do you even know what a telegraph is? This is retarded, this article is chock full of useless jargon designed to confuse people, and of course, everybody knows that the eurozone will go tits up and bring america down with it that is hardly any revelation. Personally I think this new age spiritualism is a load of malarky.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Dear Aronolac -

The topic that you brought to the table intrigues me very much. My daughter, born 3/7/93, has commented to me these last few days about seeing double numbers starting with 11:11 and on the 4th she saw 5:55.

I am curious for her as she is currently pursuing a psychology career and has been interested in this since childhood. Is there anything I can relay to her?

For myself, I'm curious. I have "spoken in my mind" as one who is not "me" (best way I can put it) and have had some experiences that all seem to tie in with each other....I wish to help in this upcoming time, but I am not sure how to go about it.

If you can provide any insight I would be grateful, otherwise I do enjoy this thread and can't wait to see where it leads next!

Sincerely - Amy

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Dear Aronolac,
Good thread-- thank you for posting this. You mention everyone being able to have a fresh start within 5 years.. I honestly do not think I can make it that long in my current state.
I think I've made significant strides toward progressing spiritually, I feel changed in many ways- however my physical existence has been quite a struggle. It's almost a complete juxtaposition to how I feel internally. I feel like I've been right on the verge of something wonderful, but nothing changes on the outside..! I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, it's like living in 2 worlds. I respectfully ask- Might you have any insight on what I need to do to lift myself out/up etc.?
Very grateful for any guidance.
Thanks so much.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

I feel exactly the same way! 2 months ago I was changing in every aspect of my life, now everything just stays the same, while I want to see change. I feel drained, tired, hopeless,... It s*cks!!!
Hope you get better soon

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

I dedicate this song to you both.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join