It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Trials: What Happens Next?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000Now tell me there is no Satan, because whoever did this went out of their way to hide it and this sh*t is everywhere man, i cannot step out my door and not see these things. Everywhere i go i see this stuff hiding in plain sight and people do not even know what theyre looking at, it's like their vision slides right past it and they don't see it.

Care to elaborate on this and possibly steer me in the right direction to do my own research? I'm really interested.

Well, just look at how cleverly these things have been hidden in plain sight. This is symbolism, visual symbolism. These things tell a hidden story just by being in existence and being seen, but you have to know what you're looking at. It starts with learning the ancient mythologies of the ancients. You can start with Nimrod and Semiramis, or moongod/goddesses or sungod/goddesses. "They" say all roads lead to Rome and this is true, but where does Rome lead to? Delve into Rome's past, i can assure you, nothing has changed in Rome in 2500 years, all that old pagan stuff is still there dressed up and masquerading. Look into Mithra, Cybele, Sol Invictus, Dagon, Saturn there's so many buried in catholicism, this is what we christians know as "Mystery Babylon" the hidden "mystery" religions masquerading as something else. underneath the Vatican lies the Temple of Cybele, still there, still accessible.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2

Dear Indigo2,

Indeed, you have a problem, but it is not unsolvable. The muffle you experience is due to the lack of oxygen in the brain. The reason you have too little oxygen for this organ is that you wait too long to hear the command to breathe out by your exhausted guide. The automatic nervous system within your brain has been neutralized by acid or some other foreign substance that has lodged in the synapse near the breathing center. It does not take brain surgery, but it will take thinking about a way to dislodge habits that harm your mentality.

I am not prevented from hearing about your ordeals in life, but it is very difficult for me to travel to where you reside in your heart because the body appears to be in a shambles from lack of care. Be not concerned as long as you remember that the body is passing, and that the part of you that remains outside of the form you now inhabit is potentially eternal. You need experience and health returned. Barring that return you may find yourself too ill to really wish for the return of sanity in your daily life.

Care that you live. Be sure you have more to give and the rest will fall into place. The earth is about to undergo great travail and even that will end and the land will heal. So too will many of us follow the practice of death and resurrection through personal problems and practices that end and healing begins. It is entirely up to you how you wish to live this life and to take what experiences you can to the one that follows this one.

The first order of business is to get your blood re oxygenated. It will make all the difference in the world in your outlook and the happiness you can feel again.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

TheLastStand,

You of course have correctly pointed out a typographical error. "Telegraphic" was meant to be typed "telepathic". With regard to Europe and the USA and the issue of sovereignty, you make an assumption I have not made, and that this reference is to be made about the Euro crisis. That may be true such a crisis will happen, but what I am alluding to is that the problems of so-called sovereign nations will lead to a collapse of actual civilization, and neither the dollar or euro are important to the moral decline the west has experienced since world war II.

Sustainability issues abound, and schools will be put into place to provide instruction to volunteers who wish to form groups to prepare new institutions to take over from those who fail from the lack of a moral compass to lead them out of the morass they find themselves in. Perhaps 5 to 20 years will pass before the average person comprehends what is at stake, and what is being pulled out from beneath his feet. When this happens, money and traditions matter less, and values that emphasize human participation in government and social institutions can be the foundation upon which the regeneration may begin in creating sustainable civilizations. It will have to be rebuilt.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Am I a part of that program?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Now my question to the OP, how do you know you're not channeling demonic entities? You're opening yourself up to crap and you have no idea what it is. Thats pretty wreckless. You purposely try to go trance and open your "3rd eye" you're going to get taken and worn like a rubber glove.

The OP has done it. The OP spoke to above about the warnings, but the rest is not of above. They are posing as angels of light.
edit on 6-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Now my question to the OP, how do you know you're not channeling demonic entities? You're opening yourself up to crap and you have no idea what it is. Thats pretty wreckless. You purposely try to go trance and open your "3rd eye" you're going to get taken and worn like a rubber glove.

The OP has done it. The OP spoke to above about the warnings, but the rest is not of above. They are posing as angels of light.

The irony here is that, in your signature, you have a link to one of your threads titled "You say you don't hear God, I say you do".

Yet, here you are telling a person who says they are speaking with divinity that they are not.

How did you become the authority?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Bill Nye "the science guy" and over the Planetary Society, in commenting about Obama's proposed cuts to US space exploration, is worried this will interfere with our ability to detect an ELE asteroid.

He says to CNN
www.cnn.com...

"If the Earth gets hit by an asteroid, it's game over. It's control-alt-delete for civilization." Nye says he figures "sea jellies, squid, cockroaches will be fine," but an asteroid could wipe out humankind.

I feel sad that spiritual warners get piled on with the ridicule here, but science guys are scared about shtf's too.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, oddly enough I do actually have a trial this October... for shining a powerful green laser at a police helicopter. But because I am moderately to severely schizoaffective, I did not realize that it was illegal and was not trying to do any harm. Some people consider schizophrenia and mental illness to be a spiritual emergency: Emergence. Psychiatric drugs deflect the natural healing process. Also, I bought the laser with the schizoid fantasy of signaling the sky to attract UFOs - which I think of as spiritual beings. All fantasies show what one is missing in their own life. The desire to "be saved" or to have intervention from UFOs is extremely strong in the world right now, if you have not noticed.

So there in a nutshell is my own convoluted confirmation of "unusual" spiritual "trials" coming this October! lol

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Yet, here you are telling a person who says they are speaking with divinity that they are not. How did you become the authority?

I asked the one whom the op spoke to about the warning, then I asked all of above are they continuing this speaking. As one of the major rules are broken, I knew it couldn't have been of above. Above will not let information be shared this way. On top of that, this information would have to come from the books, and that access is limited to only of one, and he surely didn't release it.

There are many here from above, that can validate what I speak.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

i really appreciate your advice
kinda funny because a little while before during meditation i offered my assistance to anyone i could. cant believe i didnt make the connection. so again thank you! this thread reminds me of Hidden Hand.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
G'day aronolac

Wow, re "but of interest perhaps to some of you, is the receipt of the actual transmissions from the spiritual parts of the human that are connected within the mind located deep within the cerebral cortex.

the material frequencies of the brain reach up and match the lower frequencies of the indwelling

Spirit will speak directly to those whose mind frequencies have reached the level of the lower levels of the indwelling in each person of normal mind.

and a direct intervention of spirit will become evident as a Paradise Magisterial Son of great power will become visible to the human eye."

I couldn't have come up with that sort of stuff in a million years. Your third point tells it all to me. IMO you have noticed the financial situation over in Europe and realised that if things go pear shaped (any more than they already are) then it could flow over to the USA. No big profound point there, just stating the obvious.

I guess I'm trying to say that every time I read these deep and meaningful type threads, I see people using heaps of fluffy, confusing phrases and they expect people to slurp them up as mental and spiritual nutrition. Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Simple and quick question. Answer as in-depth as you want or need.

To your perspective, what relevance is the number 27?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Cuervo

Yet, here you are telling a person who says they are speaking with divinity that they are not. How did you become the authority?

I asked the one whom the op spoke to about the warning, then I asked all of above are they continuing this speaking. As one of the major rules are broken, I knew it couldn't have been of above. Above will not let information be shared this way. On top of that, this information would have to come from the books, and that access is limited to only of one, and he surely didn't release it.

There are many here from above, that can validate what I speak.

what rule was broken?

what information would have to come from the books?

above will not let information be shared in what way?

you share information from the books regularly on ATS forums, so surely the OP is allowed to entice the masses with vague pineal secrets from above?

play nice JHill, and don't bogart the New Age stagelight.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinohptik

It's not a prime number
It's an OK age to have kids
It's a nice number of millions of dollars I'd like to have

Deep enough answers?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Nothing that i can relate to but haven't really thought about it tho that's what poped up when i saw your question

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

The spoken word is nothing more than symbols and metaphor and these are poor methods of communication, telepathy is much better, where whole idea's and blocks of information is transmitted from one to the other. We get too caught up in the metaphor, the symbol, God, Creator, Allah, The Big Electron, Angels, Benevolent Aliens, all symbols and all metaphor. I suggest we see these for what they really are just a transport vehicle to communicate thought. PEACE.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

Originally posted by sinohptik

It's not a prime number
It's an OK age to have kids
It's a nice number of millions of dollars I'd like to have

Deep enough answers?

wikipedia says it's the number between 26 and 28

i kid you not: Number 27

i laughed the whole time i was typin' this response.... ....
edit on 6-7-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi Aronolac,
I have a question about sychronicty . I done a personal angel reading a couple days ago. One card that came up was sychronacity, too take notice of the schronicty of events.. I am not seeing numbers but almost magical appearances of well um faces . Just faces I'm not crazy because they don't talk but theire there and then there gone ? I think. Anyway can u translate this or is it the wrong type of events I am taking notice off?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
OP, this is all about the Urantia book, isn't it? Your references to the spiritual bureaucracy tipped me off. I never did figure out that book. I know it really bugs christians. I never met anyone that ever got taken up in it severely. But it does pique your curiosity about the workings of the spiritual nature of the universe. It was one of those books that found me about thirty years ago. It was so far-fetched that it was impossible to bring to the light of day. So I have it buried in some closet somewhere.

The 11:11 phenomena also has me in its grasp. All day long for at least the last three years with increasing frequency, :00, :11, :22, etc... At first, I thought I was just a clock watcher, but the occurrence has such a blatant nature to it that I am compelled not to dismiss it. Another thing that I cannot bring into conversation. I mean, talked to my wife about it and got the, "yeah right."

Your thread has struck a nerve, as you insinuated it would. I would love to debunk you. I know the source of your insight and inspiration, but I can't discern whether or not you are valid. This is the age of deception, but everything you have presented outside of your Urantia inspiration has a familiar tone. It's that Urantia book influence that bothers me and that you bring the 11:11 phenom into play, I am perturbed because I have both of these in my psyche.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is going to be a test. I already know the answer, and so should those who you communicate with....if they are who you say they are. Ask them about 5684. I would be very interested in their answer. This is straight up from someone who knows what you are talking about, see if you can get an answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join