It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Big Brave Israeli Soldier Kicking Palestinian Child.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well thank you. And yeah i couldn't see a soldier doing that either unless he had done something to get the soldiers dandur up. So many such vids though on youtube. its painful to think there are that many suckers out there.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

The Jewish people or Arab-Israeli Jews are a race.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britrebel
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

The Jewish people or Arab-Israeli Jews are a race.

No. They are variants of the Human race. There is but one race and so far its humans on this planet. To deny that is to be ignorant.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgartaI know violence is violence but in this case I think it's being exaggerated.

Agree. There are several clips online if people wish to see where children are involved in throwing rocks and objects at the israeli soldiers at their borders. I also believe the israeli side of the story that the boy used some form of profanity and/or threw rocks at the soldier who kicked him and sent him on his way. If it was meant to truely hurt the boy, I'm sure he would have been injured or possibly shot or killed if trespassing a military hotspot. I agree with the quick spank idea. It is hard for Western nations to imagine kicking a boy (not killing or injuring him brutally) but in a troubled hotspot such as the one in israel/palestine where both sides are just as paranoid about getting attacked, it is nothing too serious. Ofcourse once it hits youtube or any other cyber media outlet, it will be politics as usual

edit on 5-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by LadySkadi

So you guys are saying that it is ok to kick an infant for crying too much? I'm just curious where you draw the line at kicking children. Would a 3 year old be too young to kick?
Nobody kicks an infant for crying. Its a pointless comparison and irrelevant to this thread. Although there have been hidden videos captured by many individuals abusing and hitting infants (mainly by babysitters and occassionally one of the parent).

If a 3 year old throws rocks at the soldiers, then one of the parents should be kicked
Why just blame the soldier? Why not the parents for their upbringing? or for instilling lack of discpline? I mean what if the kid threw a grenade at the soldier? Should they ignore and forget because the kid is 9 years old? Just a thought if we're generalizing and using arbitrary scenarios.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Originally posted by quedup
In my country we keep our brains in our heads. I'll bet the kid is a hero in his community now, and his parents think he is brave and smart. That is kinda sad.
Bingo...'My Country'...unfortunately that country is neither yours nor mine
Every country is different and every country has their own social norms and tabbos. Every society is different. How can we conclude that one method is superior/inferior/better/worst then our own? Have you travelled overseas?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
So uh, what the heck was the camera dude filming before he chanced upon a kicking incident?

Just filming some walls and a corner? Seems odd.
something people dont even bother asking or consider most of the times
This is how information for the weak mind is exploited. There are always 2 sides to a story. I'll just leave it at that

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

If indeed he was throwing rocks at them and only got the boot, he was lucky. No big deal in my book. I remeber when I was a kid and got cought throwing rocks. My mom was holding my arm, while giving me the boot , slapped the back of my head, while olding a rolling pin and believe me or not her shoe came flying arround the corner like a remote controled boomerang and hit me in the nads.
All kidding aside, I got spanked when I did something wrong. It's a shame kids don't get spanked now...they need it. This kid got off easy.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

It's truely ashame people don't think like we do. There is only one race. Why poeple can't come to grips with that is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by quedup

I got spanked when I did something wrong. It's a shame kids don't get spanked now...they need it. This kid got off easy.
Likewise here as well and absolutely NO regrets or hatred towards anyone including both my parents. I'm also a parent and absolutely love my kids but that doesn't mean anything if they continue to be rude and misbehave. I take them to spankyville occassionally. They have to understand their limits when it comes to certain types of behaviours. They can be curious and exploring all they want when it comes to education and learning and/or relationships but definitely not at the cost of harming others emotionally/physically.
edit on 5-7-2012 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
probably deserved it

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Exactly. And when I say spanking, for me anyway, it doesn't mean an endless session of spank "O" rama. One (1) good slap on the butt. With a good explanation why they got it and why they will get it again if their attitudes don't change and never in anger.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
These zionists are appalling things. You see, Yossi is a lion when it comes to 6 year old kids but a pussy when confronted by an armed fighting man

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by hp1229

Exactly. And when I say spanking, for me anyway, it doesn't mean an endless session of spank "O" rama. One (1) good slap on the butt.
Yep you got it. It has to be a meaningful one yet effective. Definiely not on the face as a slap but a whack on the butt is a good attention getter.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
people saying that it is a setup and somehow this makes it different.
If a cop sends in someone to buy drugs and they buy them, a criminal offence has been committed, irrespective of police involvement.
Exactly the same here, the jewish/Zionist apologists are entirely wrong in their assertion that this is somehow wrong because it is a setup, need to re-evaluate what they consider as being the correct way to treat a child, setup or not, you do not ever kick a child, you should certainly not if wearing boots.
That scumbag was outed for the violent intolerant turd that he is.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
probably deserved it

What a meaningful, well thought out, erudite, post you made, would you care to elaborate as to why he "Probably" deserved it?.
So you consider it ok to kick a child while you are wearing boots?.
Or it is ok for you to watch another adult kick a child, delivering it from a boot?.
Also please remember these children are effectively prisoners in a concentration camp called palestine.
How and why, does a child "Probably" deserve that?.
If there was a tiny glimmer of anything resembling humanity anywhere with in you, you would see it is wrong to treat a child this way.
Don't tell me, you are another person for whom "A good whippin' didn't do no harm".
(Except to maybe remove the part of the brain that processes what is socially acceptable today or create some kind of long term stockholm syndrome hang up for the abuse you suffered)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Huh, seeing as we are being pedantic.

There is actually no such thing as "the human race". Humans are a species (homo-sapiens). The homo-sapien species has four basic race groups and beyond that there are up too 30 sub-race groups.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Theres no point in arguing with you So i will not. To argue this there has to be some hope to change your mind.
People who do not get punished for doing wrong usually end up in jail later in life. There have been studies on this of course. As for the kid and the soldier. You can replace them with another countries soldiers and kids and the result is still the same.
We arent saying that just because its a set up its wrong, The soldier should have called for his parents to come get him.BUT we have no real CONTEXT as to why he got a Kick in the Buttox. Would it have been better if the kid would have got a spanking? In the article though he was throwing rocks. LAst i checked rocks on a head can be deadly if i remember. And you tell me that if a child assaults you intending to harm you you wont go set him straight? I dont care who you are i get pelted with a rock someones getting a pelting right back,and not exactly with a rock either.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britrebel
reply to post by yuppa

Huh, seeing as we are being pedantic.

There is actually no such thing as "the human race". Humans are a species (homo-sapiens). The homo-sapien species has four basic race groups and beyond that there are up too 30 sub-race groups.

I see youre being patronizing. You know what was meant otherwise you would not have posted that smart alec remark. And acording to you dont you mean 4 basic SUB SPECIES instead of SUB races? Youre awfully close to trolling territory son.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I wasn't arguing wether or not the kid should have got the kicking. Although to be fair if he had thrown a rock at me I would have give him the boot.

I was simple correcting the race issue.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join