It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Big Brave Israeli Soldier Kicking Palestinian Child.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.rt.com...

Have we forgotten how to be human - My God - I was shocked to see this blatant evidence of how Israeli Soldiers treat the children of Palestine. They call themselves Soldiers - they should be ashamed. Two of them assault this 5/6 year old child. (he doesn't look 9 years old to me)

I've put it in this forum as this is the very thing that causes Civil Unrest and Hatred. The 2 Soldiers involved should get an award for Bravery.

Be patient with the video - the horrific scene is about 2 mins in.

TextAn Israeli Border Police officer has been caught on video kicking a Palestinian child in the southern West Bank. The police have launched a probe into the incident, documented by an Israeli human rights organization. The footage shows a 9-year-old boy walking down the road when a uniformed police officer runs up to him and grabs him by the arm, causing the boy to fall on the ground. Another policeman then walks up to them and kicks the screaming child.
:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You would think that a race who has endeared such hardship would achieve some form of enlightenment.

I guess it's true what they say about bullies.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How anyone can strike a child when he is already crying is just beyond me

I hope the guy gets what he deserves.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
When I clicked on this thread and read the OP I thought this was going to be some really violent situation. What it looked like to me is kid outside during curfew or in an area he was not supposed to be. The arm grab looked a little rough but not overly so and the kick was no more than a spanking would be. It seemed like they were simply telling the kid he was doing wrong, gave him a swift kick in the pants and sent him home. The child ran away, he did not limp away or lay there bleeding. I know violence is violence but in this case I think it's being exaggerated.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
the soldiers are just reflecting the values of the leadership.

would general patton condone such behaviour; what would he do to the soldiers that disgraced his command, country and army.

most likely put them in the front, front lines or severely reprimanded and taken as far away from him as possible before he starts shooting.

edit on 4-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't believe the article, sorry. Anybody can dress as a soldier and hire a kid to cry.

This is just an excuse to bash more Jews.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britrebel
You would think that a race who has endeared such hardship would achieve some form of enlightenment.

I guess it's true what they say about bullies.

They aren't a race.... Just saying.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Is it possible the child was walking toward a restricted area? Really hard to know what's going on in that 2 second stream...

edit on 4-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I don't believe the article, sorry. Anybody can dress as a soldier and hire a kid to cry.

This is just an excuse to bash more Jews.

So your saying Israel dressed up one of its people in a soldiers outfit, and hired a Palestinian kid to cry? Do you even realise how stupid that makes you sound?
Why would the Jews do that just to allow people to bash more Jews?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I wouldn't like to be your kid!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

They believe they are. Look into Zionism a bit, its a rather nasty religion. Although, most are pretty nasty.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I think you need to wake up to reality!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

So this makes it ok to kick a crying child? why didn't they just tell the kid to do one? No need to kick him at all.
That child will remember this and grow up hating the Jewish people because of the actions of that soldier.
No wonder that place will be a violent place forever.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Violence against a child...wrong.

But this is a little over exaggerated IMO.

It looks about the same as my dad kicking me out of bed to mow the lawn when I was a kid. Did it hurt? A little. Was it life threatening? Not at all.

It looks like what we call a "Good swift kick in the butt" as a reminder to stop doing something. Not the horrific thing I was expecting.

Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

They believe they are. Look into Zionism a bit, its a rather nasty religion. Although, most are pretty nasty.

I know what Zionism is, but saying they constitute a race is just garbage, for several reasons but they main two are;

1. Judaism is a religion, where ANY race can become a Jew.

2. Most Jews in Israel are migrants of European Jews.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the last sentence of the OP's source?

Some reports suggest that the boy was throwing rocks at police officers before the camera started rolling.
I must say I don't see the "shocking, horrific, end of the world" problem here.

There has to be something legitimate that the Israelis can be criticized for, this doesn't seem to be it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Violence against a child...wrong.

But this is a little over exaggerated IMO.

It looks about the same as my dad kicking me out of bed to mow the lawn when I was a kid. Did it hurt? A little. Was it life threatening? Not at all.

It looks like what we call a "Good swift kick in the butt" as a reminder to stop doing something. Not the horrific thing I was expecting.

Peace

I gotta agree with you, violence against children is appauling but this? My nana smacked me harder than that and she was 80!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

But it wasn't a DAD kicking a kid out of bed. It was a Soldier kicking some one elses kid and setting an example of how Soldiers respond - it is horrific shameful behavior and if you don't think it is it's probably because your acceptance level is effected by how your Dad treated you.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Absolutely horrible. Would this be excused if it was a Palestinian kicking an Israeli youth? If it was the exact same situation, but a Palestinian adult and an Israeli child what would the reaction be? I imagine there would be talk about how savage the Palestinians are.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So what was the context of the event?

Was the kid throwing rocks at them? I know the usual "THOSE EVIL ISRAEL SCUM, THEY SHOULD ALL DIE" mantra here on ATS (and the comments on the youtube video) but if someone was throwing rocks at me, well - kid got off easy.

----------------------------

edit: Ya, kid was throwing rocks, got a little kick, big deal. Just another propaganda video.
edit on 4-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join