It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Big Brave Israeli Soldier Kicking Palestinian Child.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by LadySkadi

So you guys are saying that it is ok to kick an infant for crying too much? I'm just curious where you draw the line at kicking children. Would a 3 year old be too young to kick?

This is exactly right - so those members with children who advocate such behaviour, wouldn't mind their child being kicked by two soldiers for throwing a rock (IF that is the case) - we're not talking about children being chastised by their parents and learning consequences via the many other ways available - we're talking about two big burly soldiers with guns kicking a child.

It's wrong for men to hit women - let alone two men to participate in the act against one woman but it's ok for two so called trained soldiers - to show their power to a little kid.

Yes - it sure is a mind set!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Just goes to show ya Judaism is flawed like the other 2.

Good news---The real God will eventually stand up to all of it secretly hoping everyone will finally say screw it and ask for help in a meaningful way before intervention begins.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

So you guys are saying that it is ok to kick an infant for crying too much? I'm just curious where you draw the line at kicking children. Would a 3 year old be too young to kick?

This is exactly right - so those members with children who advocate such behaviour, wouldn't mind their child being kicked by two soldiers for throwing a rock (IF that is the case) - we're not talking about children being chastised by their parents and learning consequences via the many other ways available - we're talking about two big burly soldiers with guns kicking a child.

It's wrong for men to hit women - let alone two men to participate in the act against one woman but it's ok for two so called trained soldiers - to show their power to a little kid.

Yes, if I had a child that stupid, yes kick him in the arse - then take him home to me and I will give him another one to make sure the lesson stuck. Don't be stupid and go into a dangerous situation like that and try to provoke a reaction. The child could have been shot.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I notice you say IF I had a child? Says it all - 'there for the grace of God go I'

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well I am not going to get into a big argument over the video. What I saw was a guy grab a kid. A bit rough possibly but nothing really bad. As for the kick.... kind of hard to see a kick connect when there is another man standing in the way. For all I know he kicked up rocks and dust at the kid. Eiterh way if he did connect it was a light kick to say the least since the kid ran off with out even a limp.

Reading the title I was expecting to see some kid laying on the ground after they left bleeding, broken bones, or something.

If the kid was throwing rocks I agree with others he got a kick in the butt and sent on his way. Nothing serious and maybe he learned to not do what he was doing.

The article makes it sound much, much worse. They make it seem like the kid was dying afterward.

Seems like exagerated knee jerk material to me.

Have fun jumping on the band wagon of how tragic it is.

Raist

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

So, it's okay to kick children who are throwing rocks? What's the next step? Tanks against slingshots? Oh... wait....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by quedup

Yes, if I had a child that stupid, yes kick him in the arse - then take him home to me and I will give him another one to make sure the lesson stuck. Don't be stupid and go into a dangerous situation like that and try to provoke a reaction. The child could have been shot.

Ah, I see know. The kicking of the arse stimulates the brain to make the child less stupid. In my country we keep our brains in our heads. I'll bet the kid is a hero in his community now, and his parents think he is brave and smart. That is kinda sad.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
US soldiers just flashbomb a building and murder a whole family.. that's all.
Russian soliders are known for the same atrocities.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"It's our land!!! You have no right!!"
Not a direct quote but you get it

Israel oh israel, must you keep the devil in business.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
US soldiers just flashbomb a building and murder a whole family.. that's all.

you need to add to that al-Qaeda's number two er number one al-Zawahiri ( for the 12th time) was in the building
and all others were connected somehow to al-Qaeda . And we expect a retaliation sometime
between now and well forever so you must turn in your neighbor for any reason.

I see worse out my window with the way parents treat their kids. Yes it could have been done differently
but what is done is done. A new freedom fighter was born on that moment.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So uh, what the heck was the camera dude filming before he chanced upon a kicking incident?

Just filming some walls and a corner? Seems odd.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Would'nt it be ironic if this child grows up to be the" Terrorist " who shoots dead the soldier who kicked him ?

Of course, we do not know the entire circumstances leading to the soldier assaulting the child, but I don't see any excuse for treating a child like that, what a coward.

All this soldier has done is to perpetuate the mutual hatred for future generations....Sad.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Perhaps it's a regular thing???

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

What an Israeli soldier did by kicking a Palestinian child is wrong......

but before you judge the military of another nation, best you look at your own and see what they do and my bet is YOUR military's actions make the Israelis look like small fry!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I doubt it I'm from New Zealand - but I see where your coming from.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I'm also a Kiwi, but when I compare the IDF to what NATO and the Americans did in Libya, Iraq & Afghanistan........

well, say no more!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Just another example of the cowards in the IDF's war against children. At least this kid got off lucky by just being kicked. Not like the little girl that had two clips emptied into her back just for walking by one of the IDF's illegal outposts. Did Israel condemn this? Nope the promoted the coward and gave him a reward. The op's source says the kid may have been throwing rocks as usual Israel makes claims they can't back up with proof.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
So what was the context of the event?

Was the kid throwing rocks at them? I know the usual "THOSE EVIL ISRAEL SCUM, THEY SHOULD ALL DIE" mantra here on ATS (and the comments on the youtube video) but if someone was throwing rocks at me, well - kid got off easy.

----------------------------

edit: Ya, kid was throwing rocks, got a little kick, big deal. Just another propaganda video.
edit on 4-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

For me it is pretty legitimate (not smart) to through rocks on OCCUPIERS. Soldiers are legit targets for insurgents - for sure children should not be involved. On other hand soldiers/LEOs acting as occupying force are bounded by law. The kick was punishment and soldiers/LEOs are not entitled to do it.
As was mentioned this kid will hate Jews more after this minor incident. I was beaten by police some 23 years ago when I was 12 (during demonstration against Bolshevik regime in my homeland). From this time I simply hate LEOs. If I'm confronted with policemen 7 to 10 years older I must think: is this the bastard who beat me? Police in my homeland was corrupted during Bolshevik era and still is corrupted (in fact much more now than then). In reality most of cops just did not know what to do with their lives and service was easy way how to solve troubles with money and apartment. However I have big respect to 5% minority of good cops.
I know: Service in IDF is compulsory for Israeli citizens - that is one of reasons why so many Jews are fleeing Israel (to Germany
). They do not want to kick children asses.
edit on 5-7-2012 by JanAmosComenius because: grammmmmer

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

OP, I bet you don't have a bank account or pay any usury of any kind. Antisemite! We'll just have to cancel your FED notes.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If it's true the kid was throwing rocks then he got off pretty light. Either way it was still an unimpressive video.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join