It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Big Brave Israeli Soldier Kicking Palestinian Child.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Fallout 3 was an awesome game

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by Britrebel
reply to post by yuppa

Huh, seeing as we are being pedantic.

There is actually no such thing as "the human race". Humans are a species (homo-sapiens). The homo-sapien species has four basic race groups and beyond that there are up too 30 sub-race groups.

I see youre being patronizing. You know what was meant otherwise you would not have posted that smart alec remark. And acording to you dont you mean 4 basic SUB SPECIES instead of SUB races? Youre awfully close to trolling territory son.

Sub species tend not to be able to mate, that's why we say race instead.

And I'm sorry I did not mean to come across as patronising, I was just trying to be informative.

Deny ignorance and all that

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Britrebel

AH O.K. It's hard to judge that at times. Well anyway the whole classification thing is just another form of control. Humans should see each other as humans,and not a color,religion or political party.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

To be fair to you, race is only really subjective there are no massive difference between any of us. We all share 99.99% of genetic makeup. And I do agree that we are all one, and, should act like it.

But unfortunately my scientific mind takes over and I forget about my spiritual mind. I understand that it's a triaght that people really dislike about me.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

you act like the kid got stomped out, he was basically shewed away, not big deal, no kid deserves to be beaten, but this kid wasnt beat, hew was probably were he wasn't s posed to be and therefore deserved to be shewed away. Sorry i didnt clarify, earlier, I should of said He probly deserved to be shewed away

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
When I clicked on this thread and read the OP I thought this was going to be some really violent situation. What it looked like to me is kid outside during curfew or in an area he was not supposed to be. The arm grab looked a little rough but not overly so and the kick was no more than a spanking would be. It seemed like they were simply telling the kid he was doing wrong, gave him a swift kick in the pants and sent him home. The child ran away, he did not limp away or lay there bleeding. I know violence is violence but in this case I think it's being exaggerated.

The Jews do nothing wrong, isn't that right? They should have jacked that 5/6 yr old kid in the face with the butt of that American made gun. Damn, 5/6 yr old kids these days, they all deserve to be kicked by a soldier with a gun in his hands, even if they are your kids. But Im guessing you don't have kids since you obviously hate them.
All I know is that kid's father, should hunt those 2 scumbag Jew soldiers down and put them both in the hospital. That is if he is still alive and hasn't already been killed by one of these pieces of trash.
There is NEVER ANY excuse for ANYBODY, especially adults, to put their boot into a child.
To be fair, the parents of that kid should keep a better eye on them, especially in the environment they are in.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

I am curious, if it were true that the kid was 9 and was throwing rocks, what should have been the response? I assume you would like the kid to stop throwing rocks and not do it anymore, but how would you accomplish this? Remember, he's throwing rocks at armed soldiers, he's not a frightened little innocent.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by quedup

only got the boot, he was lucky. No big deal in my book.

Your words are on record.
Just because you were abused that is absolutely no excuse
to abuse others.
This also goes for jews, you have absolutely NO EXCUSE to
abuse others !
‘It’s a shame they didn’t kill him’: Israelis react to video

electronicintifada.net...

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I don't believe the article, sorry. Anybody can dress as a soldier
and hire a kid to cry.This is just an excuse to bash more Jews.

What is your excuse for denying reality ? and bashing the
human race ?
So news from isreali ynet and btselem is anti-jewish ? LOL

*trying not to laugh*
www.btselem.org...
www.ynetnews.com...

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by LadySkadi

which is exactly what the video was designed to do.

Just read the comments. That is exactly what the person in the
window was going for.

When crimes of Apartheid are part of daily living, it's only
smart to to hope for the best, expect the worst and document the
occupation with camera in hand

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
ANY race can become a Jew.
Can you please explain the definition of "crypto-Jews" ?

All in all, only neanderthals would have difficulty in absorbing
the basic justice system and the courts of law.
With much publicity may these to find out for themselves

edit on 6/7/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
Absolutely horrible. Would this be excused if it was a Palestinian kicking an Israeli youth? If it was the exact same situation, but a Palestinian adult and an Israeli child what would the reaction be? I imagine there would be talk about how savage the Palestinians are.

I don't think it would be to hard to imagine we would get a shining example of as you put it "how savage the Palestinians are" I would of said could be, not are.
So An Israeli kid mouths of and throws rocks at 2 armed hamas militants or an Imam or smashes some Mosque windows, do you you think he would of been sent home with a kick in the pants or with his head in one box & his testicles in another.

Someone educate me if I'm ignorant or educate yourself if I'm not, either way someone learns something = positive outcome. I will say this though I hope I'm wrong cause otherwise OP was a sham and there is 6 pages of ignorant posts.
Are Border POLICE soldiers?
Don't MP's normally investigate military personnel not police?

For those who think the kick in the arse (if it happened) was unacceptable, I think you are living in a western fantasy land.
Sure in a cosy suburban soccer mum environment 2 guys with automatic weapons kicking a kid how ever softly would be frowned upon no matter what he did.
However take off the rose coloured glasses for a minute and you would see that you are not in Kansas anymore.
In a veritable war zone where parents use young kids like this as suicide bombers, Missiles are randomly launched into suburban areas, house are bulldozed etc what he got amounted to nothing & he should count his lucky stars he met some of the good ones.
I grew up in some rough places and have lots of ME friends & I can tell you his dad gives him 10x worse on any given day. Dads from that part of the world tend to be quick with the corporal punishment and rarely is done bare handed.

I'm not saying kids should be beaten but in places where learning a lesson the hard way usually means someone gets killed a kick in the arse can be a life saver, especially when your 7-9 year old kid is running around throwing stones at people with automatic weapons, people who probably don't like you at best.

Where are this kids parents? would be the normal cries not much point if they are in the background yelling encouragement or hiding in a corner with a camera hoping for a good story I suppose.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Can anyone prove the kid was throwing rocks? All I can see is a grown man kicking a child. Before you defenders of this abuse justify a child being kicked for throwing rocks, you should at least first establish that rocks were being thrown.

I threw rocks all the time as a kid and never once got kicked. But I was not raised on occupied land where armed soldiers roam the street practicing their apartheid. There is no excuse for kicking a child and it's pretty evident that it was a hard kick.

Shame on those of you who are trying to downplay this as just a spanking.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
More results!

Let me Google that for you
edit on 6-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

So your saying Israel dressed up one of its people in a soldiers outfit, and hired a Palestinian kid to cry? Do you even realise how stupid that makes you sound?
Why would the Jews do that just to allow people to bash more Jews?

How can you tell the difference between an Israeli or Palestinian kid? careful now you might sterotype here.

It says un-uniformed police... so how do we know they are Israeli police? How do we know all 3 aren't Palestinians?

does everyone think the American MSM is the only media in the world that cant be trusted??

Either way you can never be too careful over there when you have Palestinians and their sympathizers willing to strap bombs to women and children.

ETA: exactly how did the camera man know to be filming that exact spot at that exact time? I want to see the footage that is obviously missing.
edit on 6-7-2012 by LoonyConservative because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Looks like he was kicked twice, once by the first soldier as he grabs him and again by the other. No way to treat a child even if he was throwing rocks, soldiers are meant to be more disciplined than that.

I imagine some of the tones in this thread would be different if that was your child and those soldiers were your local police officers.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I had to shed tears when I saw the video. It was quite nostalgic.

I miss you Dad!

Seriously. Horrible. Just horrible. Blah, blah, blah.

Thinking back on it. Our school was a lot like Junior Jerusalem.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
More left Palestinian Pallywood PROPAGNDA.

The following picture depicts what is usually happening just before this “peace – human rights activists” release the edited videos.

Does this picture need further explaining, or are you smart enough to figure it out all by your selves ?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
More left Palestinian Pallywood PROPAGNDA.

The following picture depicts what is usually happening just before this “peace – human rights activists” release the edited videos.

Does this picture need further explaining, or are you smart enough to figure it out all by your selves ?

Do you notice that it is a grown that the zionist is interfering with a legitimate demonstration?

Had that grown man with the flag been a 6 year old boy, he would have roared like a lion kicking child butt to teach the world a lesson.

Zionists are like lions when they confront the defenseless and pussies when facing an armed fighting man.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Abused...hahahaha. I wouldn't called that abused. It's not because you let yourself be run by your kids that I have to do the same. I've seen what a lach of discipline does to children first hand. Kids swearing at their parents because they won't buy them that toy they wanted. Little bratts slapping their parents because things aren't going the way they planned. Parents affraid to discipline their kids because people can't keep their noses out of other people's besiness. And recently on the news, kids on the bus bullying a little old lady on the bus untill she cryes. As a child I said please and thank you. And when my parents couldn't afford a toy I wouldn't throw a fit. Neither does my kids. I was a very happy child and so are my kids. If you have daddy issues don't come crying to me.

edit on 6-7-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorkingClassMan
Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

For those who think the kick in the arse (if it happened) was unacceptable, I think you are living in a western fantasy land. Sure in a cosy suburban soccer mum environment 2 guys with automatic weapons kicking a kid how ever softly would be frowned upon no matter what he did. However take off the rose coloured glasses for a minute and you would see that you are not in Kansas anymore.
Exactly. Very easy for the folks from different countries to view differently.

I grew up in some rough places and have lots of ME friends & I can tell you his dad gives him 10x worse on any given day. Dads from that part of the world tend to be quick with the corporal punishment and rarely is done bare handed.
I can imagine. No regrets or anger whatsoever. I can relate to it and upto certain extent I deserved it
I have kids and I dont punish them the same way. Not even 1% of the punishment that I received. Times and circumstances were hard for my parents and definitely lot different.

Where are this kids parents?
Although we can make several assumptions (parents probably killed?, kid is orphan etc etc) but nobody asked this one yet. Good question

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption ExposedCan anyone prove the kid was throwing rocks? All I can see is a grown man kicking a child. Before you defenders of this abuse justify a child being kicked for throwing rocks, you should at least first establish that rocks were being thrown.

You should perhaps send an email to the guy who shot the video. I'm sure he might even have a legitimate youtube account. Perhaps next time he will be kind enough to video tape the entire scene and/or not edit out in the interest of being selective. Isn't it amazing that he only managed to catch the 'kicking' part?

Shame on those of you who are trying to downplay this as just a spanking.
I say Shame on those who cannot brush off a lil punishment and continue to whine about it as they grow up and fail to man up.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

As was mentioned early in the thread, the OP's source (last line) said there were some reports that the kid was throwing rocks. Proof? No, not absolute, but it helps explain why the soldiers would even bother with the kid. Only people with very "emotional" ideas would think that the soldiers just decided, spur of the moment, to go after a kid who was doing nothing to attract their attention.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join