It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Big Brave Israeli Soldier Kicking Palestinian Child.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Despite my lunkheaded attempt at humor in my previous post and no matter how poorly behaved a ten year old might be, there is no excuse for roughing him up as those two soldiers did.

In the United States he might very well have been handcuffed and taken to a police station, if he had been doing something serious enough to merit police attention.

In a sane world, the soldiers would have taken him to his parents and asked that they deal with him. I find it very difficult to believe that a child that age would be arbitrarily selected for a roughing up. Of course it could happen. Anyone can have a bad moment, when at the end of his tether.

I apologize if my remarks upset anyone. No excuses. Just stupidity.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by gravitational
More left Palestinian Pallywood PROPAGNDA.

The following picture depicts what is usually happening just before this “peace – human rights activists” release the edited videos.

Does this picture need further explaining, or are you smart enough to figure it out all by your selves ?

Do you notice that it is a grown that the zionist is interfering with a legitimate demonstration?

Had that grown man with the flag been a 6 year old boy, he would have roared like a lion kicking child butt to teach the world a lesson.

Zionists are like lions when they confront the defenseless and pussies when facing an armed fighting man.

That man was not armed with nothing but a attitude. The guards in britain will do the same thing. If he was scared he would not be there. He knows thats what they want is to cause a scene. So until the man actually hits him he is bound by law to not hurt him. You talk about being a pussy. Ganging up on a soldier with no weapon is especially being gutless.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
Originally posted by gravitational
You talk about being a pussy. Ganging up on a soldier with no weapon is especially being gutless.

I agree. I think its a propoganda pic which clearly shows the extent the protestors would push the guards to react. Imagine a possibly stinky breath protestor without a de-odorant who possibly havn't showered that day (or days) in the blistering heat getting in your face
Atleast he is able to touch the officer which in the US will be a absolute NO
The protestors are good at provoking the reactions from most law enforcement officers no matter which country. Profanity is by far the most common tool of provocation (just the way athletes do to one another)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here is an article with Israeli Citizens reacting to this video.. quite shocking actually!!

Source

‘It’s a shame they didn’t kill him’: Israelis react to video of soldiers kicking Palestinian child

Eden Oreus (Gedera Regional High School): Channel 2, you are the garbage of the state, all respect to the Border Police officer and it’s a shame he didn’t put a bullet in the head of the son of a bitch videographer who documented it.

This posting from a high schooler was one of hundreds by Israeli Facebook users reacting with pride and joy, and incitement to violence and murder, on seeing a video of Israeli occupation soldiers in Hebron kicking a young Palestinian boy as he screams in pain.

Eliran Zarbiv wrote:

This boy threw stones a few minutes before the two soldiers, and wounded one of them in the head (the soldier who kicked) then the other soldier just managed to catch him, I have a friend in the [army] unit there – all honor to the IDF you are doing a great job Keep at it! If it were me, I would have smashed a [concrete] block on his head! Not just a kick!

Go to the source to read more reaction from Israeli's over facebook, twitter, etc etc

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

"Do you notice that it is a grown that the zionist is interfering with a legitimate demonstration?
Had that grown man with the flag been a 6 year old boy, he would have roared like a lion kicking child butt to teach the world a lesson.
Zionists are like lions when they confront the defenseless and pussies when facing an armed fighting man.”

I knew you'd miss the point or misinterpret it completely.
There's a thread about a research on smart and stupid people. You should read it a few times.

Here are the subtitles just for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I don't know why you find those reactions so shocking. Do you not remember other Israeli comments of approval upon their "enemies" deaths?

Do you not recall the Palestinians dancing in the streets when the Twin Towers came down? Or when the Israeli family of five was killed in their beds? Or the machine gunning of Israeli school children? Both sides have problems with it, I suspect the Palestinians are on the bad side of this equation. Why?

abcnews.go.com...

In the two years of the renewed Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Iraq has given Palestinian families more than $10 million, all according to a well-known scale. Families of suicide bombers get $25,000 each and families of those killed in confrontations with Israel get $10,000. Those who houses are destroyed by the Israeli military get $5,000 and those wounded by Israelis get $1,000.

(One woman was interviewed because her husband blew himself up, earning the thanks and rewards of the Palestinian people.)

Mahdi's husband told her of his suicide mission only just before he left. She says she tried to talk him out of it — to no avail. "He was determined," she recalls. "I could not stop him — God and the homeland are more important than anything. Even his son."

The money, she says, is for Ismail's future. But it was her husband's wish that — if the Palestinians' lot does not improve — little Ismail grow up to be a suicide bomber, too. His mother agrees. (Parenthetical material added.)
His mother? I don't know what else could draw as stark a contrast between the Palestinians and the people in this thread. I wish my son to be a suicide bomber.

But that report was written in 2002. Here's one from December of 2006: israelmatzav.blogspot.com...

The Arab Bank has over $30 billion in assets. This bank has a reward program by which the relatives of suicide bombers can go to the Arab Bank, and receive a $25,000 reward. The Bank published ads all over the Arab world, asking people to give money to this account, to reward the families of suicide bombers. The Arab Bank has a branch in New York, and so the Israel Law Center filed suit in New York against the Arab Bank on behalf of terror victims, seeking $5 billion.
Less than six years ago. How about now?

If the Palestinians have truly given up violence and the goal of destroying Israel, they should be treating terrorists as every civilized society does: by repudiating them, disarming them, imprisoning them and teaching their schoolchildren that terrorists are evil.

Instead, Palestinian leaders do just the opposite. The Palestinian Authority sends a special stipend to Palestinian terrorists in Israeli prisons; families of dead terrorists get financial benefits. Streets, summer camps and sporting events are named in honor of these killers of innocents.

And Palestinian schoolchildren are taught that terrorists are heroes. Then-Sen. Hilary Clinton called such instruction “child abuse”; she was right: They’re raising a whole generation to worship violence and death.

www.nypost.com...
I really don't mind people finding bad things that need to be discussed and solved, but check to see that your not suffering from "tunnel vision," and you're only seeing what you want to see, not what is there.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I hope people like those die.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
sick people

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hearing any sort of racism or people wanting others to die is shocking to me,.. and yes, the information you posted is shocking too.. it all sucks. I don't have tunnel vision.. and I never said that anyone was justified in saying any of that crap.. but thx

Why can't we all just get along?!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one....and some opinions are what comes out of asses. Get the picture?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one....and some opinions are what comes out of asses. Get the picture?
Some people might start to argue that they like what comes out of asses just as long as it is not from Israel
Such is the prejudice and biased viewpoints against the jews.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

I see you are an expert on a-holes. Either you work for the TSA or you are a zionist who puts his nose up people's a-holes to interfere in their business.

BTW the opinion of a person is always weighted against his worth and you know in you heart the entire world hold's the worth of a zionist in contempt. Even Americans that support Israel hold the state in contempt.

Israel is a tool used as a catspaw to express American hegemonic force.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Such is the prejudice and biased viewpoints against the jews.

Oh dear! Standby for the old "antisemite" canard. Here we were talking about a zionist Jew soldier kicking a 6 year old boy and the old "Jew hate" whine is uttered.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

He's 6 now?

By the end of the weekend he'll be a toddler....

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

He's 6 now?

By the end of the weekend he'll be a toddler....

He is a small child and irrespective of what I say, a Zionist goon kicked him with his combat boots.

Funny how Israeli apologists have no problems with the zionist assaults on Palestinian children with or without their internal organs.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hmm why not post EVERY video from around the world of people doing bad things to others....

I'm sure we can go anywhere and flood the internet there would be so many available, wait or is it just Jewish ones we should look for?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Hmm why not post EVERY video from around the world of people doing bad things to others....

I'm sure we can go anywhere and flood the internet there would be so many available, wait or is it just Jewish ones we should look for?

Well I suppose the difference is that Israel is in the process of ethnic cleansing the Palestinians off their land. Furthermore, Israel is a racist and neo-colonial enterprise imposed up on the people of the Middle East as a hegemonic catspaw by the US.

The causes of bad things that happen to children around the world is multivariate, random and it is often the nearest and dearest that do it to them.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well I suppose the difference is that Israel is in the process of ethnic cleansing the Palestinians off their land. Furthermore, Israel is a racist and neo-colonial enterprise imposed up on the people of the Middle East as a hegemonic catspaw by the US.

The causes of bad things that happen to children around the world is multivariate, random and it is often the nearest and dearest that do it to them.

Last time I looked 3/4 of the world is racist in one way or another...try and become a Japanese as example...also every country in the world with any form of power practice a neo-colonial type influence on everyone around them.

As the Middle East was split up by Brittan and France I fail to see the 25 by 6 mile Gaza strip blocked off for Palestine, but I do see that the Arab Palestine land before the split covered much of the Arab countries around Israel. Transjordan was100% Arab Palestine, so I guess they are now all located in Gaza...lol what a crock.

Gaza is the home of people that nobody wants and even Egypt washed their hands of the place as they once controlled the place for decades and pushed the whole mess in Israel's lap.

I see not much difference there than any other place, and not the worst by far than many other places....just saying

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Ethnic cleansing is usually handled like it was in africa. they dont just let them sit around in areas controlled by them. There are plenty of arabs living in Israel and are well off as well. Were not getting both sides equally and fairly. So until we do leave them both alone.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

“Oh dear! Standby for the old "antisemite" canard. Here we were talking about a zionist Jew soldier kicking a 6 year old boy and the old "Jew hate" whine is uttered.”

how do you know he's a Jew ?
HINT: there are Druze, Bedouin, Circassians, Arab muslims, Arab Christians and Christians serving in the IDF.
Your hate is shown.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join