It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Employee Claims She Saw No Bodies But Many Angels From Flight 93

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

So you are a medical professional and diagnosing people on Above Top Secret. You must have time away from your medical practice to be able to browse and post on this site. How kind of you to be the - first post - with such a definite and medically sound diagnosis.

Makes me go hmmm...

Much Peace...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Many members are going off topic. The topic here is the FBI agent. There are many threads debating the cover-up.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
reply to post by intrptr

Oh really? Heres another pic...

Oh look, productive conversation.

How do you productively respond to this?

FBI agents make a trip to the butcher shop and spread their wares on the street so as to create the illusion of body parts as a result of crashing planes ........blah blah blah.............if these faked meat aprts were actually real then they would have appeared in many many other parts of the city - we would have seen heads, arms, legs etc ect ect ..........WE SEE NONE OF THAT Fake Fake Fake

Maybe you could do better...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I think there is a very good chance the woman is lying. She is selling a book. I also think there is a very good chance she was unable to deal with what she was seeing and went a little batty. Then again maybe she did see angels.

Thank you, that about wraps it up.

Just going with the entitled opinion thing...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with alot of the other posters on this thread. Calling "shimmery lights" angelic beings just seems like a stretch to me. There are alot of rational reasons for seeing what she did before i would make a leap to the spiritual.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

I'm going to have to agree with alot of the other posters on this thread. Calling "shimmery lights" angelic beings just seems like a stretch to me. There are alot of rational reasons for seeing what she did before i would make a leap to the spiritual.

Okay, so put yourself in her shoes. She is an FBI agent. A trained observer. Probably (and I use that word carefully), probably tried to debunk it to herself for some time. She's running over the list in her mind. Like fire, electrical, reflection, uhh too many drinks for lunch. Blinks, rubs her eyes, looks again. Its still there.

I bet she doesn't know what it was either. The only thing she could conclude, in lieu of any other description, was "shimmering lights". Unknown. (maybe spiritual?)

I hope they were angels too. Come to gather the dead. Instead of the other kind...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
No wonder she is ex-FBI. Shes clearly insane.

Jump on conclusions much? You know absolutely nothing about this agent or the circumstances surrounding the investigation. It's posts like yours which continue to reduce ATS to nothing short of an overflowing cesspool of crap. There are a million and one possibilities for her seeing what she did, so before you get your panties in a bunch maybe, just MAYBE you should put your flawless expertise to use and apply for a field position with the FBI.

Troll.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManicDepresive1
Wans't there a movie about an alien race that would take the people out of doomed airliners just before they crashed?
I don't know what to think of this, to have angels (spirits) you have to have a dead body right?

I think you're thinking of Millenium

They weren't aliens though. They were from the future.

On topic : The plane was shot out of the sky by fighter jets. That's why there were no bodies.

edit on 7/4/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

No bodies, but body parts. This is the Shanksville coroner :-

www.youtube.com...

Well this guys reaction and body movements clearly state nervousness, and manipulation of the interview. This is unless he has scabies on his right elbow or a long standing nervous tick there. I always feel if you tell the truth even if you may not know all of it you should be pretty calm.

On topic: she either wants to spread the word of what she claims to have seen or is very greedy hence the book deal.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Interestingly enough, the county coroner who was working the United 93 crash site says that he arrived onsite, saw a hole in the ground with what appeared to be garbage thrown in it and set on fire...not a body anywhere to be seen so after about 30 minutes he left.

No plane crashed in PA...nor did one hit the Pentagon. Nor did WTC7 because it felt like it. Anyone who believes this crap is a moron.

As for 'angels' in this story; i she saw them I wouldn't know why she did. Unless angels care so much about the lies told that day that they decided to show themselves to one person in the middle of nowhere PA. The sparkling lights she saw were probably her brain cells dying from the jet fuel and pine mixed with burning embers in the air.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

I tend to go along your line of thought on Flt 93, and also the Pentagon, similar situation, however my big question is Where did the planes and people go?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker
reply to post by trysts

I tend to go along your line of thought on Flt 93, and also the Pentagon, similar situation, however my big question is Where did the planes and people go?

Yes, the films I saw of the site where it was said the plane crashed in Shanksville, I don't see a plane crash. So why are they saying it is the site where the plane crashed?

I hope it doesn't have anything to do with angels, that would be disappointing.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The answer here is simple.

You either believe or you don't.

Because we weren't there to witness whatever the author witnessed, we'll never know exactly what she saw or experienced. It's almost pointless to debate. There are those who will believe, and those who will try to find the logical or practical explanation.

That is all.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I remember when I was young...and Aaliyah died in a plane crash, and the photos were horrendous. And looked like a plane crash... and every plane crash I can think of has always looked exactly like the last, the same portions of the airplanes usually seem to survive.. Leaving similar debris, regardless of speed of height fallen from etc..

So its really a BIG read flag to me, when a government can just call something a plane crash, and we accept it. That was no plane crash.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

And every crash that has happened, that was widely publicized, with the handful of a few, have been relatively low speed, flat impacts. Flat impact = big pieces of debris. You have a much bigger area hitting the ground, so the force is more spread out. In a vertical impact all the force of impact is concentrated in a very small area. Vertical impact = tiny pieces of debris. Airplanes are basically like aluminum cans. You smash one vertically, and it's going to compress just like a can does.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
People have stated that when a jet fires it's weapon system they also send a signal that jams all radar. This also effects other electrical systems. Even cars in the area were affected by it.

www.youtube.com...

John Fleegle heard engines roar over his head and felt the ground shake under his feet as the lights flickered in his office. He stepped outside and saw a big ball of fire in the air. However, when he got to the supposed crash site of Flight 93, he saw a second plane still flying overhead. While telling his eyewitness story, a retired Air Force officer explains that the reason his lights flickered was because the radar frequency was zapped as the plane was shot down.

edit on 7/5/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I think it's another lying FED just trying to do their part to confuse people and gain the trust of religious people so she can manipulate then into vicariously trusting the FBI/CIA. She is most likely trying to make people think that they were left behind during the rapture. Angels come down....no bodies left behind....rapture. It didn't happen and a FED is the last person I would believe even if it did. LIAR!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

So you are saying post-traumatic stress disorder is insanity?

CJ

Of course it isn't, ignore the dude's remark.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by SamLuv

And every crash that has happened, that was widely publicized, with the handful of a few, have been relatively low speed, flat impacts. Flat impact = big pieces of debris. You have a much bigger area hitting the ground, so the force is more spread out. In a vertical impact all the force of impact is concentrated in a very small area. Vertical impact = tiny pieces of debris. Airplanes are basically like aluminum cans. You smash one vertically, and it's going to compress just like a can does.

Compress does not equal completely obliterate beyond recognition

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join