It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Employee Claims She Saw No Bodies But Many Angels From Flight 93

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackTTC6

Umm, no, the evidence shows that Flight 93 was not shot down, nor was the wreckage spread over "miles". Those that believe it was shot down....just do not know what they are talking about.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
TO be fair, there were many famous pychics that went to ground zero and said it was odd that there were no spirits and that the angles prob took them all away when the incicdent happened.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by thegameisup
I know how fast a human falls from the sky, and a freefalling plane would be somewhere close to that.

A human and a plane are so totally different that this has to be the most absurd statement I've heard in awhile. You can't even begin to compare a plane with a max takeoff weight of several hundred thousand pounds, to a human weighing maybe 200.

I know that different things of different weights would fall at different speeds, I never said they would fall exactly the same speed did I! I obviously didnt expalin myself as well as I could have, and you seem to have misunderstood what I was getting at.

I said a freefalling plane would be close to that. Terminal velocity for a human is about 120mph, Air France fell at approx 90mph, and I was using this as a guide. A plane is heavier of course, but it also bigger and would offer more resistence.

I'm not claiming to be an expert on this, so if you seem to think you know everything then can you provide official data to confirm what speed flight 93 was travelling at when it hit the ground please?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

reply to post by BlackTTC6

The black box was found 10 miles away? Source? It was dug out of the hole with the wreckage. The only debris found miles away was light paper and seat cushions, etc.

It's my understanding the black box resides in the rear of the plane, and if it was dug out of the crater then where is the tail section?

How can a whole plane be buried in a crater that is not that big?

It is quite strange to say the least.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
people need to use discernment, if you cannot tell what a crash site of a large aeroplane looks like, why don't you just google for images.
What you wont find is ANYTHING that looks like the shankesville crash site.
The entire plane vanishing into the ground is a story that only the mentally deficient, or, young children would believe, but with current IQ's i can see why people still believe in fairy stories.
ATS i thought better of you generally.
Deny ignorance, especially your own, google for images of crash sites and compare them.

Planes are destroyed during the process of highspeed impact, pieces break off, are ripped off, on impact.
To even begin to accept "The plane vanished entirely into ground" is idiocy of the highest order, when a plane strikes water, water tears pieces of it off, water is a lot less dense than the soil at shanksville.
If water was not such an issue to planes, whenever there was a highspeed emergency, they could just put the plane in water, in fact airfields would be built next to large bodies of water, just in case of emergency.
Fairy stories, believed by the masses, unwilling or incapable of using their God given intelligence to discern truth.
I feel sorry for a lot of you people.

This plane a bit smaller is just one instance of the pieces that are left after impact, some parts of the aircraft are more prone to become separated on impact, this is why traveling in tail sections is regarded as better during impacts.

Just to prove you entirely wrong, PSA 1771 crash in similar circumstances to UA 93 (incredibly fast impact, nose down attitude).

Go to 1:50 in the video and look at the crash site.

www.youtube.com...

The aircraft is a much smaller regional jet, a BAE-146. Makes very little difference, as the behavior of the light metal the fuselage is made out of will be the same.

Stop making out you are a fountain of knowledge, you clearly know absolutely nothing but your own brainwashed, paranoid mind.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Originally posted by thegameisup
Planes fall out of the sky at about 90mph.

This is one of the reasons I love ATS. They allow 5 year olds to post. Because only a 5 year old would make such a statement. 3 year olds don't know that unless a statement is a priori true, some support should be cited. First, at 90 mph, alpha (AOA)would be far past critical. According to the Boeing 757/767 checklist I'm looking at, the aerodynamic stall speed is 166.863 mph (145 knots) at MTOW (maximum takeoff weight.
So where might a 5 year old get such a 90 mph idea. Well, if the vertical component of a 600 knot crash is 8,000 feet/ minute, which is easily achievable for a 757, the vertical component is 90 mph. But the kenetic energy at crash time is still 1/2mv, and the v is 600 knots, and not the vertical component of 90 mph.

You own statement is actually very immature, obviously no 5 year old would even know what speed a plane drops out of the sky! What school do you know that teaches 5 year olds such things?

I was using Air France as an example, I'm not an expert on plane crashes and have never stated as such, I was just using it as an example. It might be a bit off but it definitely would not have hit the ground at max crusing speed like some of the other OS'ers have said in this thread.

So you agree the vertical component is 90mph, which would match the Air France crash. I was trying to compare the two because if flight 93 was out of control due to people on board trying to take back the cockpit, then it may have been possible it fell at a similar speed.

Like I say it was just a comparison, and I know they are different scenarios. No need to throw the 5 year ols card because when you act like that people will just think you are very immature, perhaps like the 5 year old you made reference to!

Anyway, back on topic. Can you post any official links that show the speed of flight 93 when it crashed? That would be a good start. I've only been on this website for about a few hours and it does seem that those that believe the OS are not forum friendly.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

"The biggest thing for me is that that there were no bodies," she said.

Not surprised at this. The plane was going super super fast. Faster than most airplanes when it crashed. Witness's called it bullet fast. The terrorists 'put the peddle to the metal'. So when it hit, everything was totally destroyed.

As for the 'angels'. Sure, I have no doubt that spirits were there and they may still be. There are ghost reports by the guards there. (go to the Shadowlands Haunted Places index and look it up).

However, considering that it took this long for the spook-story to come out .. that makes me wonder if the ex-FBI person may be trying to sell a story or get some money or something ....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by thegameisup

The CVR. It recorded hijackers in the cockpit, the pilot's that took off weren't heard for a long time prior to impact, and it recorded passengers voices breaking into the cockpit just before impact.

From the CVR transcript:

10:00:06 There is nothing.

10:00:07 Is that it? Shall we finish it off?

10:00:08 No. Not yet.

10:00:09 When they all come, we finish it off.

10:00:11 There is nothing.

911research.wtc7.net...

www.nps.gov...

Thank you for the details.

What height was the plane at 10:00:09?

It seems you are saying that they said they would finishing it off 'when they all come' meaning to me that when the cockpit is stormed the hijacker would crash the plane deliberately. Then 2 seconds later the CVR is dead, so it seems you are saying that is when they crashed.

So going by this timing, it took them 2 seconds to hit the ground from when the crew and passengers stormed the cockpit, so them must have been flying very low at that time?

If you can provide some height to time data so I can get a better picture of what happened, and also some speed data, which you forgot to add, then that would be helpful. I will have a clearer picture of what happened if you can give me all the correct relevant data, without it I cannot piece anything together accurately, and neither can anyone else without all the data.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

You Sure she wasen't Misquoted ? She could of Meant " Many Angels " ...........Hmm......

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.gwu.edu...

Analysis of Flight 93's flight data recorder. Note the OVERSPEED warnings going off.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfnow

multiple family members all reported the events that were occurring on the plane as they received phone calls from their loved ones who were on the plane. i dont doubt that a hi jacker slammed the plane into the ground and the passengers when they went to storm the cockpit, the hi jacker knew they were coming for him. remember this plane wasnt supposed to crash in the middle of a field in Pennsylvania. wiping out a herd of cows isnt the goal of a terror group

You didnt say what you were replying to?

I have never made any post about the family members, never said anything about phone calls, and what does you mentioning family members or phone calls have to do with anything? It's like a statement to nothing as far as I can see? It confirms nothing?

From this reply it seems you are having a guess at what you think happened?

i dont doubt that a hi jacker slammed the plane into the ground

OK, so you beleive the OS, but it seems you cannot be certain about anything?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The DFDR plot shows true airspeed of 580 mph at the time of the crash. The same raw data plot shows a vertical component of 10,000 feet in the last 11 seconds. That correlates very well with a near vertical descent at about 520 knots. Not 90 mph.
If you want to attack the OS, more fruitful avenues would be the seismic evidence and the inexplicable debris field, with an engine a half mile away, and papers 8 miles away.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Oh really? Heres another pic...

edit on 4-7-2012 by intrptr because: direct

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

TextI don't know what to think of this, to have angels (spirits) you have to have a dead body right?
reply to post by ManicDepresive1

Manic Depresive
I'm not a very religious person and am pretty level minded or at least I think I am.
Was doing hospital calls for about eighteen years for the ACS some years back and have called on many dying people as well as attending their family funerals. I have seen so called spirits or souls rise from bodies and the body still functions without mechanical means. Some bodies have functioned for days without the soul attending that body. This led me to believe that once the body ceases to function, then it is safe to believe that the soul has left the body but we can never really know when that soul leaves the body.

I know it sounds crazy but at one funeral as I was standing in with bowed head I heard a rush of wind and looking up I saw the deceased naked and flying about like a bullet. Didn't scare me or trouble me because I did realize that this was the normal process for all of us. Believe what you will but everybody will soon find out. That's for sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Oh really? Heres another pic...

Oh look, productive conversation.

edit on 4-7-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Not surprised at this. The plane was going super super fast. Faster than most airplanes when it crashed. Witness's called it bullet fast. The terrorists 'put the peddle to the metal'. So when it hit, everything was totally destroyed.

As for the 'angels'. Sure, I have no doubt that spirits were there and they may still be. There are ghost reports by the guards there. (go to the Shadowlands Haunted Places index and look it up).

However, considering that it took this long for the spook-story to come out .. that makes me wonder if the ex-FBI person may be trying to sell a story or get some money or something ....

That's just so nice and understanding, first para' says "super fast", a superlative to be sure, " So when it hit, everything was totally destroyed" another superlative without a hint of moderation. For instance, is it likely that the whole plane was there on impact to be so totally destroyed at 580mph, just like flight 1771, always a comparison which was estimated at 700mph at impact, when it is hard to believe that either plane reached the ground totally intact to achieve total destruction at ground level. But then, you allow for angels yourself, then cast doubt on the writer for having the same, but in her case motivated idea of angels. That's not fair is it?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Seems to me that this ex-FBI fruit loop is alluding to the "Rapture".

You got to watch out for these fundes

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The airplanes sure were fast but I am sure the Dancing Israelis had no problems "documenting" the airplanes. I sure wish I knew how they knew 9/11 was going to happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Gee, since the dancing Israelis did not show up until after the first tower was hit, maybe they were just like the rest of the people in New York.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You can't look at one crash and say that another crash is the same. Very rarely are two crashes similar unless they have the same cause of the crash.

As for the FDR and CVR, yes they are in the tail. When you have a vertical crash into relatively soft earth, the entire plane is going to go into the ground and "disappear" just like this one did.

As for the times, the last recorded data from the FDR was at 10:03:10, one second later than the last CVR recording. On page 17 of this pdf is the CVR data from flight 93.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join