It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who dispute Iran's intention to "Wipe Israel off the Map"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Israel was injected into that area

I am not religious in anyway nor am I from the USA. However you seem to ignore the fact that the Jews were driven from that part of the world by a disgusting tyrannical religion that killed people who did not convert or imposed heavy taxes on those who would not join their perverted cult. Hmmm injected. You are a riot!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Everybody's favourite bearded dictator

First, he barely have any beard. Secondly, he is not a dictator, he is a democratically elected president. Just like Obama...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sounds like someone is a terrorist sympathiser who will say anything to justify the cowardly words of one of the most disgusting individuals on the planet. It is bleedingly obvious this man wants Israel gone. Did you not see the youtube movie posted in this website where the little bearded terrorist is inciting a large crowd into a "Death to Israel" chant in a Hitler like manner? Smiling like a frenzied animal after he has them going? Then again you probably don't want to see it.

Use the search function to find it. Enlighten yourself and wake to the truly evil nature of this disgusting wimpy little man and his perverted sad excuse for a regime he calls a government.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Tifozi

Israel was injected into that area

I am not religious in anyway nor am I from the USA. However you seem to ignore the fact that the Jews were driven from that part of the world by a disgusting tyrannical religion that killed people who did not convert or imposed heavy taxes on those who would not join their perverted cult. Hmmm injected. You are a riot!

What you are ignorant of is this;
Stalin offered the Jews a MASSIVE chunk of land in Siberia as their new homeland. The West refused and invaded Palestine to create Israel.

So, you see, Israel WAS injected into the area. By the Western Powers to act as a counter weight to the Soviet heavy influence in the region.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I am not religious in anyway nor am I from the USA.

I don't care.

However you seem to ignore the fact that the Jews were driven from that part of the world

Like many other cultures, tribes and populations across the pages of History.

disgusting tyrannical religion that killed people who did not convert or imposed heavy taxes on those who would not join their perverted cult.

I'm sorry, you are talking about who? Because, nearly all religions fall under that description. Especially european churches.

Hmmm injected. You are a riot!

I rather be a riot than a racist.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

I wasn't sure about what exodus he was talking about. I think he doesn't know there were more than one.

If he is actually talking about the portrayed exodus that happened during the 50's and 60's, he seems also to forget that Israel was created in 1948, and that what he calls and "exodus" and a "pursuit of jews" were actually the direct consequences of the creation of Israel, or simply the relocation INTO Israel of new jewish populations, from arab countries and from european regions.
edit on 2/7/12 by Tifozi because: typo

edit on 2/7/12 by Tifozi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

"Death to the arabs! Death to the arabs!"

And by the way, they are celebrating the attack by IDF on a aid ship.

You are right, they are really tolerable, peaceful and humanitarian people! Just look at the love they gave to a western reporter!
edit on 2/7/12 by Tifozi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Islam is a religion not a race. You illiterate and uneducated moron. How can speaking about a religion be racist Einstein? or do just like to spread BS like the Terrorists?

"Racism" and "racial discrimination" are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination.
In politics, racism is commonly located on the far right due to the far right’s common association with nativism, racism, and xenophobia.

I'm going to let those insults pass this time.

Do it again and watch what happens.
edit on 2/7/12 by Tifozi because: wrong index

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Why should i give a crap about israel? i hope iran does destroy israel. Look at all the crap israel pulls.

What about palestine?

Egypt just said theyre going to make their capital jerusalem. What about that?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi

Islam is a religion not a race. You illiterate and uneducated moron. How can speaking about a religion be racist Einstein? or do just like to spread BS like the Terrorists?

"Racism" and "racial discrimination" are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination.
In politics, racism is commonly located on the far right due to the far right’s common association with nativism, racism, and xenophobia.

I'm going to let those insults pass this time.

Do it again and watch what happens.
edit on 2/7/12 by Tifozi because: wrong index

There is no mention of religion there. did I mention "Ethnicity"? ... no if so where?. Again speaking against a religion is not racist as I have never mentioned a race. Watch what happens? Is that a threat? I have not been racist to anybody but yes I have spoken out against a religion. I have never mentioned any race. Go on go to the mods I call your bluff. But that quote does not prove your argument in any capacity. Not relevant in any way.
edit on 2-7-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Where exactly have I used those exact words?

You didn't. That's why I didn't quote you. But you implied it by saying things like "the disgusting tyrannical religion". Assuming you think one is bad and wrong, the other must be right and good.

Simple logic.

You are nothing but liar

Where have I lied?

who justifies a fantasy argument by putting words in people's mouth.

Actually, you are the one with the insults and vague posts. It's not my fault you are unable to explain your thoughts and arguments. It's also not my fault that you resort to an emotional and offensive response.

I haven't put any words in your mouth, yet you have done exactly that with me. I simply interpreted your posts, if you don't like it, make your points and arguments clearer instead of offensive and futile.

If you actually read my posts from before you would have read I said Israel was not perfect.

Saying that Israel isn't perfect in one moment so that you can label arab populations as "animals" in the next, is something like cleaning the floor with a toothbrush and then dropping a nuke on that spot.

The evidence of Iran's evil intention is out there

Yet, you fail to address a single piece of that evidence.

but moron terrorist sympathisers will go to any means to justify the actions of these animals by using stupid argument like "the mainstream media ......." "Your a shill .......".

Your words, not mine.

Your insults, not mine.

My government supports Israel (Even though they don't see eye to eye on some issues) so I'm with the right team.

Well, as a responsible citizen I have to play out by the rules and respect my government (irrelevance to which one), and it's decisions, wether they support my personal beliefs and opinions or not.

But having that said, being a responsible citizen also gives me rights. And one of those rights is the F**ing right to an opinion and freedom of speech, and those rights allow me to not lick Israel's ass and have a mind of my own instead of insulting people in a public forum just because they don't agree with me.

If you love the terrorists so much go live with them!

I don't love terrorists. I love life, and living people. And I believe in the right to love instead of the right to hate.

I don't love them, nor I hate them. It's their region, it's their problems, and I'm just a person who tries to be educated about the issue. Educations that allows me to have my own opinion on the issue, and if I choose to share it, it's my choice and you have to respect it as much as I still have to respect you, although you keep insulting me for no reason at all.

The only wish I have, is that nobody ever comes to my country and makes me, and my family, suffer so much, to the point I would be labelled a terrorist for seeking revenge for them.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Trajan

Another Moron who lacks basic comprehension skills. I was referring to the times when the Jews were driven form their land by the disgusting and perverse religious cult called Islam. Who said anything about modern times. You talk about ignorance yet you do not even seem to have mastered basic English literacy and comprehension.

Over the centuries Jews have been driven out of over 100 nations. Care to explain how all of these nations followed Islam? Maybe you should study a little history yourself before insulting people.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Over the centuries Jews have been driven out of over 100 nations. Care to explain how all of these nations followed Islam? Maybe you should study a little history yourself before insulting people.

For starters I am talking about the middle East and how the early Muslims drove them out. Any other country is not relevant to the argument. If it was I would have mentioned it. Secondly I will bet I have studied more history than you. Thirdly I say what I want and wont be censored by the likes of you!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

There is no mention of religion there.

No. But eloquent and intelligent people would actually understand what was being said when I wrote "I rather be a riot than a racist.".

did I mention "Ethnicity"? ... no if so where?

Sounds like someone is a terrorist sympathiser

Here.

the little bearded terrorist

Here.

Smiling like a frenzied animal after he has them going?

Here.

but moron terrorist sympathisers will go to any means to justify the actions of these animals

...and here.

These little "jokes" that you make, are raging racist in nature. If you don't see it that way, then you need to learn a lot more about being civil.

Again speaking against a religion is not racist as I have never mentioned a race.

You are cursing at a culture, and the religion is part of that culture. You are associating everyone that is islamic/muslim with terrorism. THAT is racism and discrimination.

Watch what happens? Is that a threat?

No. A warning. Only 'tiny' people feel threatened by words.

Go on go to the mods I call your bluff.

I had already reported you to them for analysis even before you made that post. I don't bluff.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Assuming you think one is bad and wrong, the other must be right and good. Simple logic.

Assumed Eh? Hmmm you really are person of impeccable character.

Where have I lied?

When by your own admission you assumed my opinion on something. Straight out lies.

I haven't put any words in your mouth

Again, you sure did when you "assumed" my opinion. Lies!

so that you can label arab populations as "animals"

Here is something really laughable. When did i mention Arab? Where? nowhere that's where. Oh and by the way Iranians are Persians and nowhere did mention the word Persian either (You really look very dumb here). I was referring to the terrorist regime of a government as that is what the thread was about. You also state populations? ....... Another case of lies or did you wrongly assume again?

I don't love terrorists

You can have your opinion but by defending Iran in any capacity this is what you are doing!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The Zionists teamed up with the NAZIs to kill of a few million of their fellow Jews.

Where was the German Naval HQ in France in WW2?

How many Rothschilds went to the gas chambers?

The nation of Is Ra El was planned and funded by satanists who do not even live there.

Who is planning the next holocaust? I will give you one guess.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

When did i mention Arab? Where?

For starters I am talking about the middle East and how the early Muslims drove them out.

Both quotes from your posts.

Oh and by the way Iranians are Persians and nowhere did mention the word Persian either (You really look very dumb here).

Actually, I never said anything about Iran, nor Persia. You did. Right now...

I was referring to the terrorist regime of a government as that is what the thread was about.

Yes, sadly I'm aware of that.

You can have your opinion but by defending Iran in any capacity this is what you are doing!

Well, then I'm proud to know that I'm capable of loving more than one person, more than one people, and more than one country. And just because I agree with the West, doesn't mean that everyone else is crap and deserves to die.

I'm one of those persons who actually believes the world should march to the same pace, and to the same tone of heart.

Not intolerance like you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join