It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who dispute Iran's intention to "Wipe Israel off the Map"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

the little bearded terrorist

No mention of or singling out of a race here. It would be wrong of you to put words in my mouth assuming my thoughts. You have no right to do that

Smiling like a frenzied animal after he has them going?

Again no mention race just to a demented leader an individual ... Fail on your part

but moron terrorist sympathisers will go to any means to justify the actions of these animals

Where have I mentioned race here?

You are cursing at a culture, and the religion is part of that culture. You are associating everyone that is islamic/muslim with terrorism. THAT is racism and discrimination.

Rubbish argument. I was not addressing a culture ..... a religion

I had already reported you to them for analysis even before you made that post. I don't bluff

You say a warning but go and do it anyway. Who cares. I have not been racist to anyone. Only shared my opinions on a religion and mainly about the Iranian Regime. No racism here. you are Trying to paint a picture that does not exist.
edit on 2-7-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

You say a warning but go and do it anyway. Who cares. I have not been racist to anyone. Only shared my opinions on a religion and mainly about the Iranian Regime. No racism here. you are Trying to paint a picture that does not exist.

I warned about it. The exactly next post where I warned you about my possible actions with the mods, you insulted me. That's when I reported you.

I'm not going to continue this, it's getting ridiculous and I'm here for a pleasant argument, not to humiliate you.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Yeah but you have humiliated yourself by "assuming", making direct lies about the content of my posts and wrongfully labelled me racist for speaking about religious extremists and not a race (you can't seem to get the difference). All of which I have proven to be false. Hmmm the one thing I agree with you is that it needs to stop

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You aren't very educated yourself are you? When the word racist is used as an adjective means discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion. So when you are against someone simply on the basis of religion then you are a racist.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
See...I told you...the Enmity set in place by God at the first Judgment Day and recorded in the book of Genesis created an environment of never ending argument and partisan debate.

People possessing a limited skill set can never achieve the solution to the problem.

The only way to solve the problem is to hold everything still and then put everyone on a countdown.

The Liar needs to move, the Truth Teller can sit still and will be indifferent to activity.

the culprit will be exposed.

and at the end, both nations will continue to exist and neither will continue to be a threat.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

You aren't very educated yourself are you? When the word racist is used as an adjective means discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion. So when you are against someone simply on the basis of religion then you are a racist.

You do not necessarily have to be racist because you dislike what a people, or, a person does, the fact that a badly behaved person has a "Religion" is incidental to that persons personality and behaviour traits.

The fact that someone would try and use the term "Racist" as a cover all when the nature of that person is called out as being morally bankrupt, an accusation that is proven true, time and time again by the very actions of those people, is an act of obfuscation, the very thing language was designed to do.
This is the signature of a low brow jester, someone not even worth the time debating with, if they are going to continually call "Racist" whenever they see something they don't like written or said about them, debate is meaningless and serves no purpose other than to be a disruptive, counterproductive, process.
edit on 2-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Yeah but you have humiliated yourself by "assuming"

"Assuming" is a tool that my brain uses when other people fail to use their own intellectual abilities to explain their thoughts and arguments.

So, no... I haven't humiliated myself.

making direct lies about the content of my posts and wrongfully labelled me racist for speaking about religious extremists and not a race (you can't seem to get the difference).

Again, I haven't lied.

wrongfully labelled me racist for speaking about religious extremists and not a race (you can't seem to get the difference).

You talked about the Iranian regime, about the Islamic religion, you called them terrorists and all the other nicest things you said about them in previous posts.

If you want to convince yourself you are not a racist, be my guest. Whatever makes you happy. I'm not going to stand here educating you about basic common knowledge like the word "racist" and what it implies.

Nor I'm going to teach you about tolerance, peace and love.

And you know why? Because first, you have to learn by yourself a lesson called "bravery".

Bravery is being able to at least speak your mind, and having the balls to stand by it.

You are so small in your racism and xenophobe attitude that you can't even admit you don't like them! You have to mask it with loops and turns in your speech, in a vague attempt that people won't point the finger at you for being a closed minded person. It's sad.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

No totally incorrect. Race is not a religion. People of different races share religion and different races have multiple religion. You are not even close.

By that logic any Atheist who states they believe a religion does not exist could be held up as a racist if one perceived it that way?

Hmmm understand?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

This is what I think. If Israel cross Iran's border and attack Iran for the reason nuclear weapons which they do not possess, then Iran to me can be as dangerous as they want. If Iran attack Israel for no reason, then Israel have every right to defend themselves. Apart from that, they can turn each other in putty for all I care. They are as bad as each other and the world would be a better place without both of those regimes.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

are you saying that you think the world would be better off as a desolate wasteland?

by default...Israel vs. Iran in any military manner represents the destruction of the world.

do you need a hug or something?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Your "bearded dictator" is number 14 in power in a Theocracy with a council. AND, the council and king think the "bearded dictator" is a moron and he gets no attention from them at all. But we're American and retarded so we love fear and boogeymen.
P.S. Israel DESERVES to be wiped off the map.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeekerMike

do you mean that the whole world deserves to be wiped from the map?

why do you condone murdering or injuring 7 billion human beings?

this is extreme; can't you find another solution?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I wish if people wanted to get into pissing contests they do it in PM as it makes reading through a thread to catch up a waste of time.

Above it was said Israel should be wiped off the map and I disagree.

What should be done is diplomacy with the wisdom of Solomon... cutting the baby in half hasn't worked so it should be put straight forward to evacuate and then nuke it off the planet. The one who loves it enough to back down is the one who respects it enough to manage it in Peace.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Well until I see it with my own eyes I mean the "wipe out of the Israelis by the Iranians" I say the "assumptions" of that motto is nothing but crap.

has always been crap and propaganda to push the agendas behind the hate against Iran.

You know it does works better if the country you are going to attack is a hateful country.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Originally posted by michaelbrux

are you saying that you think the world would be better off as a desolate wasteland?

Since when were Israel and Iran the entire world? It doesn't matter what I say, what you or anyone else says or likes. It wil happen regardless of what I think. I'm saying those two regimes would be better in the pages of history.

by default...Israel vs. Iran in any military manner represents the destruction of the world.

No it doesn't. The world will still be here whether we are or not. I assume people will still be here anyway..Maybe in the Southern hemisphere at least

do you need a hug or something?

?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

BUT... let's keep in mind the Iranian dictator's worldview. This worldview states that the Mahdi is among us, and will declare himself soon. In such a worldview, Iran feels that this war WILL come... whether they, or we, like it or not... and that when it does, they will be victorious. This is why we see repeated news items with declarations like this one, or the one from last week where they claimed that if the US attacked, they would win.

...and it's this viewpoint that makes a regime like the one in Iran genuinely dangerous.

It seems to me that Israel has the same worldview. They are God's chosen people, the war between good and evil is coming, Israel will be victorious, etc. Plus, they already have nuclear weapons. Doesn't that make Israel even more "genuinely dangerous?"

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I do not "dispute" in fact I'm hoping they will.
The terrorist state of israel has been a thorn in the side of that region since...well before it's inception.
Iran is not the real threat, but if it were we'd have some peace in the M.E.
Has anyone by chance secured a farsi speaking translator for these speeches?
Or do we just trust the msm to be telling the full truth just this once?
edit on 2-7-2012 by g146541 because: do you speak farsi?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You are greatly underestimating the consequences of such an event as a war between Israel and Iran.

there are many nations in the world and we are all connected.

I guess many people feel better about actually taking sides in this situation because they believe they won't be affected as they are not Jews or Muslims or not Israeli or Iranian.

I assure you all however, the world will be destroyed and anyone that tells you it won't is lying to you for if they did not they couldn't get your support.

If those two countries have a war, you will watch your loved ones die or they will watch you die. It is unavoidable.

It doesn't matter if you believe it because the people that actually realize this work day and night to implement the proper solution to the issue.

anyone that chooses a side must need a hug...because they are obviously emotionally disturbed...maybe a hug will help them.

edit on 2-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Yep and what makes it worse is the fact that they have aquired them against international law. Have the Israelis opened up for inspection yet? These are the hypocrites who push and blame Iran for something that they cannot comply with themselves yet Iran do not have nuclear weapons to start with.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I would rather live in an IRANIAN run global elite than the American one we live in now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join