It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who dispute Iran's intention to "Wipe Israel off the Map"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Awen24

S&F OP!!

Without reading the responses I can accurately predict you will be repeatedly flamed by many pro-Iranian regime lovers here on ATS.

I'm okay with it.
The point I wanted to make, however, was and is that Iran's provocations/statements made in self-defense (it makes no difference how you interpret them) are not standalone comments.

They are comments that stem from a particular ideology; a worldview in which the coming Mahdi will subdue and destroy all other nations, bringing them into submission to Islam. And Iran (again, referring to the leadership of Iran)? Iran believes it's the nation to make that happen. They may not start the war, they may not even DESERVE the war (though that's a matter of opinion)... but they do WANT the war... because when it happens, in their ideology, it means the Mahdi will appear.

I know this will have been shown before, but this is a video produced by the Iranian propaganda machine. This really says it all.

edit on 3-7-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
How long has this BS been going on for now? And guess what - poor little Israhell is still there, larger than life and twice as ugly!

And please, stop with all the "12th Imam / Mahdi" crap, it's no different than all the fundie Christians and their Rapture crap and bomb the sinners attitudes.

For ther last 10 years, maybe more, Israel, if it is to be believed, has been in imminemt danger of anhialation at the hands of those murderous Iranians and pushing the rest of us to go attack Iran. Every few months, we hear from them, or their compliant western corporate media, that Iran is perhaps only 3 months away / 6 months away / a year away away from it's first nuclear weapon which, as soon as it's ready, will be given to Al Qaida to go blow up Israel. Anyone still believing any of this crap is a) a shill for Israel or our own governments (occupied territory) or b) delusional.

There are certain nations that seem to have their military / intelligence units all over ther world, carrying out bombings, assassinations and other acts deemed against international law... yet none of them appear to be Iranian. How very odd that is!

I dismiss the irrelevent religious arguments thrown about, as they are simply media talking points and there simply to muddy the waters and hide behind. Thus, it's easier to see who the aggressors are and why they act in that manner, and so far I see nothing from Iran that has broken international law, the NNPT, or any other imposed or concocted ruling.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If Iran really wanted to blow up israel with a nuke , wouldnt they have just bought one from russia and gave it to some terror cell to detonate it in israel already !

How long has this beef been going on since the invention of the Atom bomb , !
So yeh Im sure if they really wanted it done it would have went down long ago

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I disagree about the President being a dictator. He is only really a figurehead for Iran. Khamenei basically runs the show. Ahmadinejad is finishing his last term in office, as in Iranian law you can only have two consecutive terms. Hardly the stuff of dictators.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by milominderbinder

Don't get me wrong...I feel bad for the civilians who get caught in the middle in ALL Middle Eastern countries. But seriously...out of all the possible countries in the world for a religious nut to "have it in for"...isn't Israel the BEST one to get "wiped off the map"? Maybe if Israel learned how to behave and gave the damn Palestinians their land back they wouldn't have to look over there shoulder all the time.

Do some research, Israel has tried to give back land to palestine.....up to 90 percent of it infact.....

Hamas and its leaders TURNED THEM DOWN.......

As ive said before in many other threads, its not about land, its about ideologies.........and Hamas and other Extreme islamic factions, want nothing less then the jews eradicated........

If it was about land it would have been solved ages ago
edit on 2-7-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

LOL. Really?

Then why was Netanyahu all bent out of shape when Obama stated not too long ago that Israel should go back to it's pre-1967 borders? This still leave the MAJORITY of the land in the hands of the MINORITY of the Israeli population?

Given that the every square inch of Israel was unlawfully occupied and taken arbitrarily taken away from the Palestinian Majority in 1948 I think you had better check your math on how you came up with that "90%" figure.

Good for Hamas....I wouldn't take that crap either.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Im not going to do your research for you, you can find the information anywhere on the net, a simple google search works.....

The only reason Israel hasnt honored certain agreements is because HAMAS violates them........

The reason they werent returned to the boarders pre existing is because HAMAS refused their end of the agrements......

They have tried to do this NUMEROUS times........

Dont let your bias blind you to truth

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by auroraaus
reply to post by Awen24

I disagree about the President being a dictator. He is only really a figurehead for Iran. Khamenei basically runs the show. Ahmadinejad is finishing his last term in office, as in Iranian law you can only have two consecutive terms. Hardly the stuff of dictators.

...can I safely assume that you concur that he is, in fact, bearded?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
you sound like someone ready to go shoot up a Mall, all thats going to do is help make gun control stronger. that makes prices go up on ammo. try the stealth aproach plan on going to work use cash instead of plastik stay out of the light.you cant fight the man with force there are to many...if every one went to work got off the plastic the all amercan way spend more than you have will only make you a slave buy a gun& blow your brains out..some of use are trying to feed our family i cant wate untill they go nuts ill get to set back in the woods and stop working for the man.and do a little more fishing & hunting ...your poodle will be good fryed...if our government wasnt geting somthang out of it we wouldnt be there,if they spent as much money on america we would all be rich .... they want it all

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Yes, I concur. However he needs to have a beard of epic proportions to be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Kluute

you are about to be very sad for the rest of your life. iran is technologically incompetent, backwards and unable to innovate. they only know how to steal the ideas of others and produce bootleg versions of what others create. they are mimics, nothing more.

nothing like that is going to occur.

enjoy

So im going to be sad because Iran is technologically incompetent?

I dont agree with that statement, it defies logic.

History PROVES that countries with more sophisticated technology are greedier, lazier and more power-hungry!

INEQUALITY is also a massive factor surrounding technology.

I forgive you for being so misled and confused about the state of our planet.

Peace
K

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by DarknStormy

You are greatly underestimating the consequences of such an event as a war between Israel and Iran.

I am not under estimating anything. If anything, you are under estimating the ability of the Iranians and their weapons. It doesn't matter where they get them, steal them from. They put in an order and they have anything they want from the Likes of Russia, China and any of the other 100+ countries who support their nuclear program. Yes 100+ who are not aligned with the United Nations.

there are many nations in the world and we are all connected.

Yeah there is, but do you seriously expect the entire globe is just going to turn into a warzone? If this is the case, then why is anyone contemplating even going to war with Iran? It would just show how pathetic the UN and other organisations really are. I agree that any conflict will be a massive blow to the planet, but you make it sound as though the world is going to literally blow to bits...

I guess many people feel better about actually taking sides in this situation because they believe they won't be affected as they are not Jews or Muslims or not Israeli or Iranian.

I have done a lot of listening to Ahmadinejad.. To me the guy is one of the rare ones who is not afraid to speak his mind on air... Comparing him to the western leaders or even the Israeli leaders, The Iranian leader does make a fair point. Heres a great video which I suggest you take a look at if you haven't already.. This is one of the reasons why I back Iran instead of a lying Israel.

Also as you can see, the journalist is nothing but a bias pig who cannot handle any truth.

I assure you all however, the world will be destroyed and anyone that tells you it won't is lying to you for if they did not they couldn't get your support

Why do you think like that? People, even the elite woud not want to be walking around in a radiated world for the rest of their lives... .

If those two countries have a war, you will watch your loved ones die or they will watch you die. It is unavoidable.

Again, you are trying to fearmonger or something... If those two countries go to war, I will watch and if it does drag along to my country somehow, My family will not die in front of me and me likewise. I will do everything in my power to mae sure they are protected... Unlike you who has obviously conceded that there is nothing you can do.. As long as you are breathing, you are in control...

It doesn't matter if you believe it because the people that actually realize this work day and night to implement the proper solution to the issue.

And who are they? The same people funding mercenaries in Syria? The same ones blaming Iran in advance for an invisible Nuclear weapon? Who are the ones looking for a solution? All I see if a bunch of rich morons looking for all out war and a war they will most likely lose. The only proper solution is to stay out of other countries internal affairs.

anyone that chooses a side must need a hug...because they are obviously emotionally disturbed...maybe a hug will help them.

I don't need a hug. I need a leader who actually cares more about his or her country than something that is happening 15,000km away. I need politicians who are going to look after the people in my country before they hand out $10,000 to illegal immigrants who continuesly board boats and try to get into my country. I need people to realise Iran is not at fault and when it comes to Israel, they have done much worse than Iran has in my lifetime and that is how I see it. So no, I don't need a hug. All I need is just a little bit of logic...

I don't know whether you are getting your beliefs from the bible or any other source.. But your outlook is very disturbing.. Not because of the outcome, because someone can actually think like that and tell people they are going to watch their family die in front of them or vice versa.. the World is still here and it will still be here no matter what happens. If humans are not, so be it, it aint worth being scared...

edit on 2-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The USA & UK have left it too late to attack Iran, they have lost WW3 because Russia has at last stood up to the west by installing S 300 Missiles in Iran to protect it and Syria at the same time.
In all the years America have been talking about an attack on Iran, at last the chance of doing it has gone for good, so folks Iran will indeed shortly have enough Nuclear Missiles in place to get all the west out of the Middle East at a stroke.
While the USA talks, Russia & China do the job, it reminds me of when I was a child, I and my dad use to watch Wrestling on ITV in the UK with Kent Walton, we loved it, but each time a yank was going to fight out come the big mouths, jaw jaw jaw, and while they were jawing our British fighters floored them before they could stop talking.
Good ole USA you keep it up, Russia will find you guys easy meat when Russia choose the day to sort you out, o yes it will be China & Russia who choose the day, that is certain, when there Rockets land America will be talking about getting the President out on Air Force one to Cuba for protection.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Well someone with power that views the world that way should be taken out of power one way or another. So if it must happen then for the better.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just curious....
You expect the leadership to say that if Israel attacks they can do no more than send letters of protests?
Do you really expect them to say if the United States attacks 'There is no way we can win. We will definitely lose and our country will be destroyed!" ?
And if not statements like these what do you expect them to say?

You make it sound like they most definitely believe they will go to war with Israel but if you are arguing from Israel's point of view then you sound an awfully lot like an Israeli who does believe, like it or not, that you will end up in a war with Iran.
So each side believes a war with the other side is inevitable. Each side believes it will win or at least makes claims to that effect.
And the difference is?
They are bad people for believing a war is inevitable and claiming they will win it.
The Israelis, however, are much nicer people, merely believing that a war is inevitable and they will win it.

So just curious. You don't notice just a tiny wee lack of objectivity here?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join