It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who dispute Iran's intention to "Wipe Israel off the Map"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

you are about to be very sad for the rest of your life. iran is technologically incompetent, backwards and unable to innovate. they only know how to steal the ideas of others and produce bootleg versions of what others create. they are mimics, nothing more.

nothing like that is going to occur.

enjoy.
edit on 2-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
All I have to say is

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A further thought occurs.

If Israel truly believes that they are God's chosen people, and God will help them win the final battle between good and evil, what difference would it make if Iran has nuclear weapons or not? Why would the US need to support them if God is watching their back? For that matter, why would Israel need nuclear weapons? Or even a military? Just let God defend Israel. Then they could honor God's commandment and not kill anyone.

Like the Bible says, "By their deeds shall ye know them." Israel's deeds would seem to indicate that they don't trust God to protect them, so they have to defend themselves. Maybe they don't really believe that God will come to their defense.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Kluute

you are about to be very sad for the rest of your life. iran is technologically incompetent, backwards and unable to innovate. they only know how to steal the ideas of others and produce bootleg versions of what others create. they are mimics, nothing more.

nothing like that is going to occur.

enjoy.
edit on 2-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Ahh, But it is YOU who IS sad, and likely your happiness will begin when these "Black Arts" will ONLY be practiced by your beloved alien group known as the Zionist, (we do not know what you call them, only the DARK wizards know)...

I will tell you right now, that the Christians have tried for aeons to master these arts, while trying to remain above it...causing ALL the problems that they fear!

This has now spread to all the religions, granted...the only way to save the FALLEN...IS TO LOSE IT ALL.

And I for one, know that you will see the light once you lose your fear...get ready for the REAL wizards to show you that love is the GREATEST destroyer, and it is coming for your kind.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
He never said wipe Israel off the map. He said Zionism will fade from the pages of history. Two different things entirely.

Thank you I have been trying to find the you tube video I saw which explained this but you have just confirmed I am not going mad

the quote "Zionism will fade from the pages of history" makes a lot more sense to me
especially if you research Irans violent and agressive history
thanks again

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
I have my fingers crossed that the Humanity of earth will eventually coax Israel from it's backwards introverted mentality, the world is not out to get you, you have been lucky so far, it wont last forever.
edit on 1-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

If Israel were actually introverted then they wouldn't have the problems that they have now. Introversion basically means that you mind your own business, Israel doesn't seem to be very good at that. I'm also convinced that it's U.S. pressure that is partly responsible for Israeli foreign policy, being that the U.S. is no saint either. In fact, I'd say that we're worse and that you can blame it on unchecked runaway Capitalism.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Masinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Israel is funded and run by the same people who run the us and not because of a bible story.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
reply to post by Awen24

Let Israel deal with their own problems. If they continue to threaten to strike Iran, then what happens to them is above all, their responsibility.
Now, should Iran decide to attack Israel without merit, then yes, we should step in.

From an Israeli's point of view, that's much too late if Iran uses nukes, which is why they are acting as they are.
edit on 2-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Like the Bible says, "By their deeds shall ye know them." Israel's deeds would seem to indicate that they don't trust God to protect them, so they have to defend themselves. Maybe they don't really believe that God will come to their defense.

Napoleon Bonaparte: God fights on the side with the best artillery.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

BUT... let's keep in mind the Iranian dictator's worldview. This worldview states that the Mahdi is among us, and will declare himself soon. In such a worldview, Iran feels that this war WILL come... whether they, or we, like it or not... and that when it does, they will be victorious. This is why we see repeated news items with declarations like this one, or the one from last week where they claimed that if the US attacked, they would win.

...and it's this viewpoint that makes a regime like the one in Iran genuinely dangerous.

It seems to me that Israel has the same worldview. They are God's chosen people, the war between good and evil is coming, Israel will be victorious, etc. Plus, they already have nuclear weapons. Doesn't that make Israel even more "genuinely dangerous?"

Yes, if they believed that Egypt and Turkey didn't deserve to exist, chanted "Death to Egypt" in the thousands, blew up their embassies and cultural centers, and funded and armed terrorist groups on their border, yes, they would too be genuinely dangerous.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Both countries do not like each other. I say have at it. let them sort it out.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
How come every time I switch on the news, Isreal is talking about a 'pre-emptive' strike on Iran being a possibility, no one worries about them???

Because everybody knows Israel is actually not going to carpet bomb, gas or nuke millions of people, and does not have an exterminationist policy towards the nation, just nuclear weapons facilities.

Was the British military buildup of 1939 as dangerous to the world as the German?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Tifozi

Israel was injected into that area

I am not religious in anyway nor am I from the USA. However you seem to ignore the fact that the Jews were driven from that part of the world by a disgusting tyrannical religion that killed people who did not convert or imposed heavy taxes on those who would not join their perverted cult. Hmmm injected. You are a riot!

What you are ignorant of is this;
Stalin offered the Jews a MASSIVE chunk of land in Siberia as their new homeland.

Stalin offered many people a MASSIVE chunk of land in Siberia as their new homeland, thanks to the KGB.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
reply to post by Awen24

I would rather live in an IRANIAN run global elite than the American one we live in now.

I suggest you meet some Iranians.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

It's called bravado and appealing to the public. Also Iranian culture and language often uses phrases that don't translate well in english.

There was a documentary, possibly posted on here about it? Awhile back where an Iranian cabby was saying "death to traffic". So when you hear them saying death to America, death to Israel. Yes some may actually believe and want this, but whats more likely is that they're saying "screw America" and "screw Israel" although still offensive probably more accurate in intention.

At the end of the day actions speak louder than words, and if you compare the actions of the US, Israel and Iran. It makes the Iranians look like saints by comparison. TBH, I wish the west would stop using Iran in politics and just leave them be. Our irrational fear towards them is pathetic and shows our ignorance to believe innuendo and rumour over reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think that not one drop of American blood should be spilled unless it's spilled defending American soil. How many young men signed up to defend our country and end up dying in some God forsaken hellhole for something that has no bearing on the defense of the U.S.?It's between Iran and Israel. Israel has a nuclear deterrent. Iran would be suicidal to attack them. We need to stay out of it.
edit on 2-7-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by Kluute
reply to post by Awen24

I would rather live in an IRANIAN run global elite than the American one we live in now.

I suggest you meet some Iranians.

Oh my. So you are suggesting that all Iranians are the same?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Napoleon Bonaparte: God fights on the side with the best artillery.

Ah, yes. The little man with dreams of world domination.

Point is, if God is watching out for Israel, what difference would it make what Iran says, has, or does? They could have nuclear weapons, or they could have a planet destroying death star. God will protect his chosen people, won't he? Even though, according to Christians, they can't get into Heaven because they don't accept Jesus Christ as their Savior. Way to treat Your chosen people, God.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
He's at it again! * * * Everyones favourite bearded dictator declared on Sunday his intention to "Wipe Israel off the face of the earth" if it attacked Iran. * * *."

Ahmadinejad is not a dictator. You obviously understand nothing at all about the current Iranian system of government.

The solution is simple: Don't attack Iran.

Perhaps Israel should set an example for its neighbors and the world at large by disclosing and dismantling its own nuclear arsenal.

Do you ever criticize Israel or its leadership?

Didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I doubt either side wants to nuke the Holy land, but I don't put it past evil to do so. The book of Revelation mentions the synagogue of satan and yet there is only one religion with synagogues and that religion rejects Christ as the Messiah. Is it ironic that Islam also rejects Christ as the Messiah. Aren't both sides awaiting a first coming rather than accept that this second coming isn't to bring peace but to end civilization "like unto the days of Noah?"

Every generation God tries to wake up the wayward and yet like groundhog day history keeps repeating over and over until the actual end of time. If you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it. Why is this always the same old song and dance? It is always because of money in case you wondered.

"It is easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle..."

Time running out for the world, not just another judgment upon Israel. who was actually a man and his twelve tribes are his sons, but the entirety of humanity because it is we who condone actions even by our complacency.

Perhaps it is time for the world people to write an open letter to the Middle East and express our concern for all... any Nation ignoring the world opinion is the one to worry about.

Oh wait, we had a United Nations for that.. sadly I think it was all just a front for greed....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join