It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To hate Jews is to hate God.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFogHorn
reply to post by Greatest I am

I don't hate Jews but I do hate any belief system that sets one type of person apart or on a higher lever than everyone else. We live in a very technologically and scientifically advanced world yet most people in it have been sucked into a meme, otherwise known as a religion. This meme, if analysed with honesty, is disgusting. No-one is more important or more special than anyone else. When favouritism happens in families you get the 'golden child' and 'the scapegoat'. The golden childred are treated like little emperors and doted on. The scapegoats are looked down on, side-lined and victimised. They are all losers in this dysfunctional and abusive system. However, the biggest losers are, in the end, the golden children because they always realise in the end that they are not special at all, and that is a painful revelation whereas the scapegoat are surprised to discover they are not inferior after all, and that can be a very uplifting thing.

The time is nigh for the Abrahamic religions to be exposed for what they are (based on volcanic activity) and for the rest to topple with them so that the world can start to carve out a more modern way of treating humans....a way that sets everyone on the same level.

edit on 30-6-2012 by TheFogHorn because: (no reason given)

No argument friend.

You might like this bishop and what he has to say.

www.youtube.com...

I do not mind if a religion pushes for a spiritual quest but few do especially the Abrahamic cults.
I see some value in churches for community's sake but do not like the way literalist and fundamental cults teach of their Godinabook. That is not where God is hiding.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celestial1
To hate anyone of any race/religion goes against God.

Are the following religions worthy of your love?
Or are they working against God and should we not think negatively of them and perhaps even hate them?

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are Religionists.
They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Belief in fantasy is evil.

www.youtube.com...

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
www.youtube.com...

Jesus Camp 1of 9
www.youtube.com...

Promoting death to Gays.
www.youtube.com...

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Here's a useless post. But I feel compelled.

To hate anyone is to hate God.

I'm almost sorry that you threw "Jews" into the thread headline. There will be much more discussion this way, but it will be a lot less thoughtful. Oh, there will be a lot of discussion about "I don't hate all Jews, just those that want a country of their own." And the "I don't hate Jews, I just hate the religion that has been the central part of their life, culture and history for 4000+ years." And the mind twisting "There isn't any God, so I can't hate Him and because I don't hate God I don't hate the Jews, who don't really exist anyway. And it's important that we stop letting people be Jews or any other religion. That's because the entire world has been wrong since the beginning of time and I've figured out that they've been wrong."

Perhaps a little bit of a rant, but can somebody please come up with a way we can discuss Jews in a sensible manner? A separate forum perhaps? Naw, that'll never fly, but ooohhhh I'm upset.

Hate may have a value.
After all, even God hates as clearly shown in scriptures every time he killed someone. That is quite often.
He even created some specifically to hate. Read the myth of Esau. God hated him even in the womb.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

What an odd view.
I always figured to hate MAN was t hate God/ourselves.
I guess that is the view you take when you start believing a book written by men and stop listening to your heart/conscience.

I do not believe that book of myths but many do. I am following my conscience and heart by trying to understand the hate that many seem to have for God's chosen people.

Are some of us not worth hating?
Stalin and Hitler come to mind.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by Hillarie
The human race killed Jesus. You killed him. I killed him. Whatever people he came to and lived with would have killed him. It happened to be Jews because that's who he lived with.

Actually Jesus told us who put him to death in John 8:36 to 8:45 , the Pharisees of the day were taken over by the Kenites , the sons of Cain the son of Satan . When Jesus says to them in John 8:41 you do the deeds of your father (small f) the Pharisee responded in the next verse " we be not born of fornication " understanding that Jesus implied they were the offspring of Cain from the fornication between Satan ,Eve and Adam in the garden . Satan was the talking snake , the tree of knowledge of evil and good.

Anyway in John8:44 Christ comes right out and says it plainly ......."Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of yor father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning ( Cain killing Abel ) and abode not in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own , for he is a liar , and the father of it .

The Kenites are alive today they are the NWO the illuminati . They control the banks , politics , education and the religions .

If Satan is the father of lies, then is God doing Satan's bidding when he causes others to lie?
Is God then not culpable for those lies and thus a liar himself?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Pretty sure God turned his back on those you are refering to as jews,care of Solomon's deedsThe word jew does not even appear in the old testement as far as I know.Not you or anyone else can even tell us what a jews is anyway.It is the most ambiguous word in the world.

Second only to Christian perhaps.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFogHorn
THOSE WHO HATE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP IMAGINERY VOLCANO GODS SHOULD BE FORGIVEN FOR THEIR SINS.

No such people anymore.
The volcano is now a cross and people would rather jump on Jesus' back for a free ride than do as Jesus said and pick up their cross and carry it for themselves. Take responsibility for themselves IOW.

Not the Christain scapegoat lovers and users way.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Doesn't it make you wonder though how the Jews can for whatever reason think that they are God's chosen people? Isn't that just a *bit* arrogant? Is this a god worthy of any form of belief and worship then if said god can choose a "favorite" that way?

Jews are just jews. They are not special and they are not chosen. All religious doctrine (and indeed religions themselves) were and are devised by greedy, self-righteous human beings so as to gain control over as many other humans as possible. Organized worship is simply a way for insecure people to feel some sort of validation.

Would a benevolent god really pit its own creations against each other? Would it have a favorite in any case? And if so, on what possible grounds?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

What an odd view.
I guess that is the view you take when you start believing a book written by men and stop listening to your heart/conscience.

I do not believe that book of myths but many do. I am following my conscience and heart by trying to understand the hate that many seem to have for God's chosen people.

Regards
DL

If you are not following a stack of pages written by a man, how is it you feel the jew is God's chosen people?
Why only stalin or hitler?
There are several more rulers throughout the course of history who are guilty of doing much more harm.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Why are the Jews hated? There is a biblical reason for it. So let me explain what is going on.

Back in the first century AD the Jews and Israelites of the time were expecting a Messiah that would recreate the kingdom of David. They didn't get it. Instead they got the destruction of the temple in 70 AD and the diaspora of 135 AD. So what happened? It appears they triggered the curse of Malachi. From the bible.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 11
7 And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?
8 But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses.
9 But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet.
10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

According to Jesus Christ John the Baptist was the "Elijah" of the Malachi prophecy. And he wasn't supposed to die as he did. So the Jews of the first century AD triggered the curse. And what was the curse? After doing all the work I figured this out.

The Curse of Malachi is a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Per Leviticus 26 and the book of Hosea the Jews and Israelites were to be destroyed and scattered to the world. However there is a condition in the Leviticus 26 agreement that when the top level curses are completed the descendants of those cursed will be restored. What you have been seeing in Israel is the start of the restoration process.

However one problem. The curse is still running. That's why things are still so screwed up here. And then the problem is who is cursed here exactly. So looking into that you wind up at the Genesis 48 and 49 prophesies. Then it all makes sense. According to Genesis the descendants of Israel were to all become nations. Except for Ephraim which was supposed to become a multitude of nations.

So what's happening here. The Muslims of the middle east are the genetic Israelites and Jews. They are under the curse. That would be the biblical explanation for it. As for the Israel that's currently there that's a different subject.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
As for the current Jews in Israel at the moment you have to look at what they are. They are mostly Ashkenazi Jews descended from the Kazars.

While some are blood Jews the majority isn't. So what's the problem here? This parable.

Matthew 21
33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

The biological Jews of the 1st century AD so angered their God he took the leadership role from them and gave it to another people. And from appearances I would have to say he gave it to the Kazars.

edit on 1-7-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Dear Greatest I am,

I'm sorry there is misunderstanding between us, but it may be minor. I said "To hate anyone is to hate God."

By this I meant that for various sufficient reasons, none of us humans should hate another a brother human. I don't know about God's hates and loves in detail. Nor am I talking about the hate we should rightly have for Evil.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

There is a line of thought you may want to consider . God chose the Jews to carry out his complicated plan . The Jews are a very close nit people that will always maintain their blood lines and traditions . Ponder this ; If the Jews did receive Jesus as the Son of God ,would they ever share Jesus Christ and Grace and Mercy with the rest of the world . NO They would not have shared Jesus with a people whom they felt were not much better than sub human . God still had a plan that the Jewish people were chosen for . There were a lot of Jewish people with the Kazars and I'm sure God can sort out the converts . But Gods chosen will do his will not some kings converts .

God has reserved his remnant in Israel

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

God has reserved his remnant in Israel

This looks like a paraphrase of Romans 11:5

So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. (NIV)

You seem to be speaking for God here, as a prophet above the Apostles and Jesus, by making the additional remark, apparently projecting this forward in time as a prediction.
Paul gave himself as an example of what he was talking about, saying he himself was an Israelite.
You are making a new thing out of this by taking someone obviously not talking about a geographical location, Israel, but a people who followed the strict observance of the religion traditionally associated with the ancient kingdom of Israel.
Many Jews did become Christians in the earliest days of the Church, so what Paul was saying would have been fulfilled in the lifetimes of the Apostles.

God chose the Jews to carry out his complicated plan .
God chose Abraham, Issac, and Jacob to live in ancient Canaan. "Jews" is a name that comes up in the time after Jesus' crucifixion, used by the Gospel of John (for example) to describe the class of people who ruled over Jerusalem and the temple. I don't see them as being pointed out biblically as being "chosen" for anything, other than what you suggest, that they were chosen to be judged for the killing of Jesus.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
Doesn't it make you wonder though how the Jews can for whatever reason think that they are God's chosen people? Isn't that just a *bit* arrogant? Is this a god worthy of any form of belief and worship then if said god can choose a "favorite" that way?

Jews are just jews. They are not special and they are not chosen. All religious doctrine (and indeed religions themselves) were and are devised by greedy, self-righteous human beings so as to gain control over as many other humans as possible. Organized worship is simply a way for insecure people to feel some sort of validation.

Would a benevolent god really pit its own creations against each other? Would it have a favorite in any case? And if so, on what possible grounds?

Every religion promotes the notion that it is the chosen one with the only pipeline to God. Good old tribal mentality that.

Jews tend not to tell people to turn or burn so FMPOV, they are less arrogant than Christians or the Muslims who want to kill all infidels.

As to your questions on God and conflict, every hero needs an adversary. All it is is a literary ploy. All hero myths need conflict or an enemy too overcome.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

What an odd view.

Regards
DL

If you are not following a stack of pages written by a man, how is it you feel the jew is God's chosen people?
Why only stalin or hitler?
There are several more rulers throughout the course of history who are guilty of doing much more harm.

I do not believe that there is a chosen people.

I agree with your last and wonder how you cannot or do not hate them.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I find it interesting that throughout the entire course of the Bible, God's criminal history includes arson, genocide, infanticide, bioweaponry, and blackmail. Just to name a few.

Satan's criminal history includes...yeah, I have nothing. But he's still the bad guy. Because my musty old book says so.

Pretty hilarious, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
)

Do you know many Jews who read scriptures literally?
I do not.

Most do not for the O. T. their own works so few will give the N.T. any literal validity.
Who can blame them?
It has been shown to be mostly forgery and plagiarisms from older religions.

www.raceandhistory.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Dear Greatest I am,

I'm sorry there is misunderstanding between us, but it may be minor. I said "To hate anyone is to hate God."

By this I meant that for various sufficient reasons, none of us humans should hate another a brother human. I don't know about God's hates and loves in detail. Nor am I talking about the hate we should rightly have for Evil.

With respect,
Charles1952

If you are to emulate God then you must hate. He certainly does.

You are right that we should not hate people. It is their acts we should hate. It is hard to separate them though. We might hate Hitler's genocide and try to love him but most would kill him if theoretically the chance was given.

If God loved us and hated sin, he would not have created his mythical hell for us.
That is equivalent to us killing Hitler.

You say we should hate evil. I do not agree. Control it yes, destroy it and you destroy mankind.
Let me explain.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Having said the above for the God that I do not believe in, I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist, let me tell you that evil is all human generated. Evil is our responsibility.

Much has been written to explain what I see as a natural part of evolution.

Consider.
First, let us eliminate what some see as evil. Natural disasters. These are unthinking occurrences and are neither good nor evil. There is no intent to do evil even as victims are created.

Evil then is only human to human.
As evolving creatures, all we ever do, and ever can do, is compete or cooperate.
Cooperation we would see as good as there are no victims created. Competition would be seen as evil as it creates a victim. We all are either cooperating, doing good, or competing, doing evil at all times.

Without us doing some of both, we would likely go extinct.

This, to me, explains why there is evil in the world quite well.

Be you a believer in nature, evolution or God, we should all see that what Christians see as something to blame, evil, we should see that what we have, competition, deserves a huge thanks for being available to us. Wherever it came from. God or nature.

There is no conflict between nature and God on this issue. This is how things are and should be. We all must do what some will think is evil as we compete and create losers to this competition.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I find it interesting that throughout the entire course of the Bible, God's criminal history includes arson, genocide, infanticide, bioweaponry, and blackmail. Just to name a few.

Satan's criminal history includes...yeah, I have nothing. But he's still the bad guy. Because my musty old book says so.

Pretty hilarious, right?

No argument.

You will know that the Christian Satan is not at all the same as the tempter or opposer that the Jews had in their books. The O. T. God was a prick as you say but not as much as what Christianity has made out of Jesus as they have him creating hell. An immoral construct that a God would never create.
They have made their archetypal good man and tied him to the monster God of the O.T.
He, mythically speaking, must be spinning in his grave,

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join