It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To hate Jews is to hate God.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yup, Jesus was a Jew, he was baptized at thirteen. He went to the Synagogue, and he even was called "Rabbi". Jews are also called "God's Chosen People" and Israel his land, which is another contradiction because in Revelations it says that Jews are of the synagogue of Satan. The Bible has so many contradictions in it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Don't hate anyone? Then you love the wicked? Google what happens to those who love the wicked.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Dear lonewolf19792000,

Please forgive me if I don't follow your excellent advice to use Google. Yes, I love the wicked. Why not? Look into my heart and you will see all the wickedness of the world. May I not love myself? Does God love me even though I am wicked? If he does not love me then I am the most miserable of men without hope.

Oh, I don't do too many obvious, really wicked things. I have inherited, been taught, or been blessed with some control. But the heart is desperately wicked, who shall know it?

There is Evil in the world and I hate that. It destroys, perverts, and distorts. You can see the suffering it creates in the world, in families, even here on ATS. Oh, yes, I hate that.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

Aren't the Bilderberg Jews called Ashkenazi Jews ?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Proverbs 6:16 These six [things] the Lord hates, Yes, seven [are] an abomination to Him: 17 A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, 19 A false witness [who] speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren.

Psalms 5:4 For You [are] not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You. 5 The boastful shall not stand in Your sight; You hate all workers of iniquity. 6 You shall destroy those who speak falsehood; The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

Psalms 11:5 The Lord tests the righteous, But the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates. 6 Upon the wicked He will rain coals; Fire and brimstone and a burning wind [Shall] [be] the portion of their cup. 7 For the Lord [is] righteous, He loves righteousness; His countenance beholds the upright.

Psalms 45:6 Your throne, O God, [is] forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness [is] the scepter of Your kingdom. 7 You love righteousness and hate wickedness.

Leviticus 20:23 `And you shall not walk in the statutes of the nation which I am casting out before you; for they commit all these things, and therefore I abhor them.

Hosea 9:15 “All their wickedness [is] in Gilgal, For there I hated them. Because of the evil of their deeds I will drive them from My house; I will love them no more. All their princes [are] rebellious.

Amos 6:8 The Lord God has sworn by Himself, The Lord God of hosts says: “I abhor the pride of Jacob, And hate his palaces; Therefore I will deliver up [the] city And all that is in it.

Malachi 1:2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord. “Yet you say, `In what way have You loved us?’ [Was] not Esau Jacob’s brother?” Says the Lord. “Yet Jacob I have loved; 3 But Esau I have hated, And laid waste his mountains and his heritage.

Malachi 2:16 “For the Lord God of Israel says That He hates divorce, For it covers one’s garment with violence,” Says the Lord of hosts. “Therefore take heed to your spirit, That you do not deal treacherously.” 17 You have wearied the Lord with your words; Yet you say, “In what way have we wearied [Him]?” In that you say, “Everyone who does evil [Is] good in the sight of the Lord, And He delights in them,” Or, “Where [is] the God of justice?”

Hebrews 1:8 But to the Son [He] [says]: “Your throne, O God, [is] forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness [is] the scepter of Your Kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

He required the blood of Christ to satisfiy his wrath. He didn't just say "oh i forgive you now go piss off", we belong to Yeshua, his laws and commandments we have to keep and he too gets angry, and you can read Revelation for the proof of that, and when he caught the money lenders and money changers in the temple screwing people over with the arts of usury when he kicked over the tables and whipped them. Yes forgive, yes be merciful for this is how you show love to others, but do not love what they do nor love the wicked.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You have not fully read the bible if you have at all . The statement about Jews being the sons of Satan deals with one bunch of Pharisees running the Temple at that time that claimed to be Jews . The name Jew was a name given to Judaens . There were 12 tribes of the descendants of Isaac called Israel . The tribe of Judah was the primary tribe in Israel during Jesus time .

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

To hate anyone is to hate one's self and unless and until we forgive we cannot be forgiven. There is no particularization of ethnic groups in God's heavenly household, so there's no use elevating Jews above anyone else. It was the darkness and the hatred of the good and the loving, and fear of what we were ignorant of, all of us, which put Jesus to the cross. The same crowds who welcomed him with palm leaves also shouted in unison when Pilate put the vote to them "crucify him!" as if with one voice. The temple preists and the sanhedren, they were mere tools in Jesus' larger plan, and yes it's absurd to blame the death of Jesus on anyone, since it was meant to be, but he didn't entirely die, and somehow made it through the ordeal, so what he carried and took upon himself transcended Judaism and most certainly the religious and political structures of his time, in fact he used those things to his full advantage as the genius that he was.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

"If you've read it at all", you are already judging and making assumptions about a person you do not even know. This is your interpretation. Obviously, others do not agree with you, since there are people really into their bible, hard-core christians who use this verse to justify hatred. All of these christians claim to be inspired by "the holy spirit" and yet they can't even agree on the correct interpretation of their scriptures... just another reason out of many, not to believe.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

He required the blood of Christ to satisfiy his wrath.

According to who, or what?
I think you just made this up so you can worship an evil God.
You promote an antichrist so it makes sense you would have to have an anti-god too.
I would suggest to readers to believe in Jesus and his God.
There is a verse that upon a superficial reading may seem similar to your claim, in Romans 5:9

Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

What you are doing is, to me, a criminal distortion of what Paul was saying.
edit on 1-7-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

He required the blood of Christ to satisfiy his wrath. He didn't just say "oh i forgive you now go piss off", we belong to Yeshua, his laws and commandments we have to keep and he too gets angry, and you can read Revelation for the proof of that,

Ok, so that means that your god does not have control over his emotions? He let humans make him anger and then he sends out wrath? His emotions control him ?

So many people are deceived, and the scary thing is, they believe that they are doing the "right" thing while calling everyone else "evil".

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Until Israeli Zionists end their apartheid against the palistinian people and end its corrupt practice of manipulating and spying on foreign governments for their own political gain, then hatred against ordinery Jews is inevitable unfortunately.Its a sad fact but the biggest enemy of ordinery Jews are Zionists,until they wake up and realize that then hatred is gone come their way.
I cant say i know anyone that hates ordinery Jews, but almost everyone i know hates Zionist Jews.
edit on 30-6-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

I am not well versed in this issue but the Zionists are supported by the religious right are they not?

If so. For their good or their harm in terms of end times?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

To hate Jews is not to hate God. To hate Jews is to hate something that all Jews, from the hater's perspective, have in common.

The fact that you think antisemitism automatically focuses the cross-hairs on God says quite a bit...

You chastise without correcting. That is cruel.

Can you love God if you have hate in your heart?

Can you love the earthly representative of God while hating those who formed his character?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I don't hate the Jews. What i want to know is why the Jews in Iran (who have 1000's of years lineage btw) hate the Israel of today?

I am here to learn. Do you have a source for this information?

I ask while knowing that there are a variety of Jewish sects out there and would not be surprised that they do not get along.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
This would require a god to exist in the first place....

True but including it in the topic title was just creative licence.
The real issue is more about the religious right in the U S and politics.
Unless they really think they can bring on the end times.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

The Jewish people are doing what I call "Self Fufillin Prophecy" IF there is a God, then he gave them free choice, and not the "jews" but the "Jewish Government" are a bunch of criminals carrying out a genocide that nobody wants to talk about.

I don't hate "Jews", I simply disagree with any human beings who think they can control other human beings. Especially ones who had something as terrible as the Holocaust happen and then appear to be doing it to another group of people....Kind of ironic.

So IF there is a God, they aren't going to heaven when he's done with them. And who are you to say what God wants? A 3000 year old, changed and re-written on several occasions by the hands of man, book, is probably not a good indication.

~Tenth[/more]

I have yet to read anything where the situation there is called genocide.
Not that I disagree. I don't know where I stand as yet as I am too ignorant of the facts.

Care to link me to any articles you think expresses your view?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie
The human race killed Jesus. You killed him. I killed him. Whatever people he came to and lived with would have killed him. It happened to be Jews because that's who he lived with.

Yes but when an event is preordained and planned by God, do any of the participants have any culpability when it is God who planned it all even before man or sin was created?

I think not.

www.youtube.com...

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
God hated the Jews and Christ feared that he would be killed by them.........which he eventually was.To hate Jews,who are the problem with the world,is to hate evil......which is ok.
Remember that Jews hate ALL non Jews.

Just remember that the current ones who call themselves Jews are not of any real importance and it is the Israelites that are the chosen ones,not the Jews.Jews and Israleites are two different groups,One Jacob and one Esau.

Another thing is that the Jews have admitted that they do not worship a god in the sense of most religions but are using religion as a means to get their Satanic world one government,kill the white race and enslave the dark races(yes this is an admitted agenda by the Jews and if you know nothing about it.....then you know nothing about the Jews).
edit on 30/6/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

God hated his chosen people. How droll.

You say Jesus feared what he had come here to do. Strange to think of him as a coward but think as you will.
I just don't see him fearing 3 days of R & R.

Sounds like you are in the religious right. Why then are your pals funding Jews?

You say it is ok to hate evil yet it was created by God and scriptures say that all was created for his pleasure.
You hate what pleases God.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

I do agree that God did choose the Jewish people to carry out his plans . Judas was chosen and he carried out Gods plan .Where would we be today if he had been prevented in any way if it were possible from betraying the Lord Jesus . God was not surprised by anything the Jewish people did . God scattered the Jewish people throughout the 4 corners of the world for a reason . I believe it was as a homogenous people that maintains their bloodlines and works together and would spread their power and influence throughout the world . Working together they can dominate of course the banking world and control economies throughout the world and thus great influence .The Jewish bankers that have command of the worlds economies are also working the will of God although they don't know it . These chosen are bringing us to the Great Tribulation with the help of the other Jewish in control of TV , news ACLU and our judicial . These Jews will answer to God as we also will .
This New World Order is a creation by the Bilderberg group that is headed up by the 10 Elite Jewish families and will bring about the Mark of the Beast as God planned . It will enslave or kill the Christian and signals the coming of Christ at some point of Mid Tribulation . I hate the NWO but look for Jesus to come .

Do you mean that the Jews will be rewarded for creating the conditions required to bring on God's next genocide of man that the Christian right is praying for?

As in the days of Jesus, are Jews not playing the exact role God wants them to?

I find it strange that believers would rather have a God who kills when he can just as easilly and more morally cure. Seems the right wants a killing God and not a curing one. I find that quite immoral both for wanting it and immoral for God if he does it.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
That doesn't mean that because I hate god, I hate Jews though. Are you sure about that claim? There seems to be an awful lot of jesus-lovin Jew haters out there.

PS. I don't hate god. I don't believe in him. Does this mean I don't believe in Jews? Has my next doorneighbour Moish been lying to me all along? And what then ,are those buildings which I believe to be synagogues, really all about?

I do not see many Jesus loving people about.

Sure, there are many willing to ride him as their scapegoat into heaven but if they loved him, they would do as he taught.

Regards
DL

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join