It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To hate Jews is to hate God.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

. . . I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist . . .

I can see the "naturalist" part in your philosophy, but am missing where the "Christian" part comes into play.
Jesus seems to me to be an anti-evolutionist, saying things like 'the meek shall inherit the earth'.

The solution to me, regarding this Christian problem of believing in an evil God, is reversing the tendency to be persuaded to recognize the Old Testament version of God to be accurate. I see the cause as being a politically motivated agenda in order to fool Christians into supporting the Zionist regime illegally occupying Palestine.

edit on 2-7-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Less arrogant? What?

I'm not really sure what to say here. I mean...wut?

Religions are all the same in that they assert superiority of their kind against all others. But only the Jews claim to be chosen.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

But only the Jews claim to be chosen.

There is no place I am aware of in the Old Testament talking about "God's chosen people".
There is in the New Testament places talking about "God's chosen people" being those who believe in Jesus.
The NT explanation is a being chosen by grace.
The outdated explanation is about a strictly by blood-descent inheritance.
We, as Christians, are chosen in our being in Jesus, God's anointed.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

How much do you really know about the Jews? The ones I have spoken to think American Christians are totally brainwashed and crazy. Here are some sites for you to ponder:

What Jews Believe

Jews Believe That:
One Person cannot die for the sins of another.
A blood sacrifice is not required for forgiveness of sins.
Jesus was not the messiah.
Gd hates human sacrifices.
People are born pure and without original sin.
Gd is one and indivisible.
There is The Satan, but not The Devil.
Gd does not become human and humans do not become Gd.
"Jews for Jesus," "Messianic Jews," and "Hebrew Christians" are not Jews.

What Jews Think of Jesus and of Christians: A Warning to Christian Zionists

Why Jews fear Christians

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You could try reading the bible then, eh?

Or Wikipedia for starters.

I thought I would also mention that I've never met a single Jew who did not take pride in the "knowledge" that they are the chosen people. They self-describe as "chosen". For a while I went to synagogue with a friend so that he would go more often (he hated going alone). The rabbi came up to me after a while and spoke nothing short of condescendingly. Why would that be?

edit on 2/7/2012 by CosmicEgg because: I have the power.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you hate ANYONE made in His image then you hate God... That means us all btw..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The Jews did not kill Jesus . They were used to facilitate the offering for sin through the blood of Jesus Christ . Jesus gave his life to offer Grace and Mercy to all . Those that partake of that Blood Sacrifice are guilty of the death of Jesus . The Jews are not cast away by God . What did he say about boasting against the Natural Branches .

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Who do you think will fulfill gods plan ? Oh yea you don't think God has a plan or it's already fulfilled . I remember now .

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

. . . I am a Gnostic Christian naturalist . . .

I can see the "naturalist" part in your philosophy, but am missing where the "Christian" part comes into play.
Jesus seems to me to be an anti-evolutionist, saying things like 'the meek shall inherit the earth'.

The solution to me, regarding this Christian problem of believing in an evil God, is reversing the tendency to be persuaded to recognize the Old Testament version of God to be accurate. I see the cause as being a politically motivated agenda in order to fool Christians into supporting the Zionist regime illegally occupying Palestine.

edit on 2-7-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

All the Christian part of Gnostic Christian means is that I use the Christian myths and stories to trigger thinking of spiritual matters. We think it a good book to show what a God would not do while Christians think it is showing what a God would do. They call evil good while we name it evil.

We do not know exactly what Jesus meant by meek but if he meant the middle classes of society, he may have been right. We have to view his words as rhetoric as much of his sayings are that and generally unworkable.
Would you say that the entities in this clip are meek as opposed to aggressive?
I think I would and they are inheriting the world in an evolutionary sense.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Less arrogant? What?

I'm not really sure what to say here. I mean...wut?

Religions are all the same in that they assert superiority of their kind against all others. But only the Jews claim to be chosen.

Yet any one of all the Christian cults say that their particular sect is the only one God favors and all others are following a false God.

They all think theirs is the chosen group.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by CosmicEgg

But only the Jews claim to be chosen.

There is no place I am aware of in the Old Testament talking about "God's chosen people".
There is in the New Testament places talking about "God's chosen people" being those who believe in Jesus.
The NT explanation is a being chosen by grace.
The outdated explanation is about a strictly by blood-descent inheritance.
We, as Christians, are chosen in our being in Jesus, God's anointed.

God's anointed?
Does that mean the son that God decided to needlessly have murdered?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

How much do you really know about the Jews? The ones I have spoken to think American Christians are totally brainwashed and crazy. Here are some sites for you to ponder:

What Jews Believe

Jews Believe That:
One Person cannot die for the sins of another.
A blood sacrifice is not required for forgiveness of sins.
Jesus was not the messiah.
Gd hates human sacrifices.
People are born pure and without original sin.
Gd is one and indivisible.
There is The Satan, but not The Devil.
Gd does not become human and humans do not become Gd.
"Jews for Jesus," "Messianic Jews," and "Hebrew Christians" are not Jews.

What Jews Think of Jesus and of Christians: A Warning to Christian Zionists

Why Jews fear Christians

Thanks for this.

One comment.
I think all the various Jesus archetypes promoted the notion of man being the sons of God and our bodies being the temple of God. The Christian Jesus does and so does the Gnostics Jesus. Jesus said to Jews-----Yee are Gods.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
If you hate ANYONE made in His image then you hate God... That means us all btw..

God must hate himself then as scriptures show that he hates many of us. Esau was hated even in the womb. Not to mention that God will send most of those he supposedly loves to hell and torture.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

The Jews did not kill Jesus . They were used to facilitate the offering for sin through the blood of Jesus Christ . Jesus gave his life to offer Grace and Mercy to all . Those that partake of that Blood Sacrifice are guilty of the death of Jesus . The Jews are not cast away by God . What did he say about boasting against the Natural Branches .

Mercy to all?

Not to those who were already in heaven and scriptures show that that is where they were.

Any that follow a religion based on human sacrifice and a God who would have his son needlessly murdered are immoral.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Who do you think will fulfill gods plan ? Oh yea you don't think God has a plan or it's already fulfilled . I remember now .

Is that this plan?

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The Jews did not kill Jesus .
According to the New Testament, they did. Technically the Romans drove in the nails but they were serving the Jewish leadership to eliminate someone who posed a threat to their established hegemony.

They were used to facilitate the offering for sin through the blood of Jesus Christ .
This is a complete fabrication not even hinted at by the Bible.

Jesus gave his life to offer Grace and Mercy to all .
Jesus lived an exemplary life and demonstrated the willingness of God to make a direct connection to us, sinners that we are. His death was not something necessary for that point to be put across but happened anyway and serves to make clear the contrast between the living God and the dead religion of the Jews who killed him.

Those that partake of that Blood Sacrifice are guilty of the death of Jesus .
This is a bizarre rationalization to justify murder, that those who believe in Jesus are responsible, seeing how they are who benefit from his death.

The Jews are not cast away by God .
Jews as a people were not condemned to hell or whatever, and like the example Paul gave, himself, he was capable of going from being the enemy of Christianity, to being its foremost promoter.

What did he say about boasting against the Natural Branches .
You mean Paul? He said not to get an attitude of triumphalism. Being arrogant was the Jew's downfall, so don't make the same mistake, as Christians, that they did.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Jesus said himself that he was the fulfillment of prophecy.
What plan are you talking about? A New World Order, with kings and lords of a particular race as the rulers of the world and the masses as their slaves?
You are apparently waiting on a different sort of Messiah than what Jesus represented, and see the old Messiah as just a sacrificial animal for the gentiles.
I see the Jesus of the NT as all the Messiah that we will ever need, and am not waiting for a people to declare themselves as the Messiah. The ones presenting themselves as a candidate are not showing themselves as having learned anything in the last two thousand years.
The Plan, as I see it, is for everyone to get to grips with real life and to stop day dreaming about things like an Apocalypse or Rapture or any otherworldly things like that. Christians need to get away from the political solution that daily proves its inability to make the world better, and to see the solution is everyone taking responsibility for what they see going on around them every day. This is what Jesus did, and what he told us to do as his followers.

edit on 3-7-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

We are done !

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Strange how all this opinion, not knowledge, is spoken of as fact.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You state this, yet you persist. Doesn't this strike you as somewhat hypocritical?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join