It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About Time. Germany Rules Religious Circumcision on Boys is Assault

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Sorry, I had to interject some humor..

and it now seems possible to re-grow a foreskin..www.foregen.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by jheated5

but isnt that just doctrination? afterall if you choose to have it done as an adult, based on medical or religious reasoning, under GA, you'd be happy. but why thank you dad for NOT stopping someone hurt their newborn child? also thanking your dad for not giving you the choice, yeah sex is great for you, but you'll never know the difference between what i experience and what you experience (pssst its not a major difference, but worth keeping it)

im all for choice......but when your an adult.

Most guys that are not circumcised are two pump chumps , I have heard many a woman say this and it is far easier for them to get urinary tact infections if they don't clean properly not to mention if they don't pull the skin far enough back they piss in different directions .

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

ohh give me a break, did you know the world didnt consist of america and that many medical journals are accessible outside of the US? science does exist outside the US you know.. were just not so easily lead like sheep.

hehe you believe everything your doctor says... unbelievable lmfao a doctor that charges you for their time.

edit on 27-6-2012 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Blaine91555

what you see on ATS, do you view it as expanding your knowledge and education, as a hobby researcher, or do you respond to opinion by what your taught and dont budge?

i weight many facets of content before developing or calculation an opinion by analysis.

Hey, weigh this;

I was circumcised as a young adult, I wish it happened at birth. I'll spare you the details but I suffered from severe phimosis, I was very embarrassed about this and went through horrible pain before I finally had the courage to talk to my parents about it. Eventually, I was cut, and yes, it hurt, but I'd rather suffered pain as an unaware baby than as a young adult who needed to stay out of school for several weeks and cried every time he got a random erection because the stitches were being pulled.

All of the latter would have been prevented had I been circumcised at birth, and though i don't blame my parents a thing, I'm sure I would feel perfectly normal had I always been circumcised.

So next time you talk about pain or a traumatic experience, remember this, because as a fully aware 17-18 year old, the pain and the trauma* are astronomically greater than that of a baby.

*(imagine trying to clean the inside of your foreskin which has grown so tight it's literally choking off your forehead, while the wounds inside are oozing because the urine you have no way of cleaning up is constantly infecting the wound, I'm sure that will put the whole "trauma" into perspective for you)

Excuse me for this last paragraph to anyone who didn't deserve to read it and did anyway, narrow minded opinions like this push me over the edge and bring up bad memories to ACTUAL trauma.
edit on 27/6/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

your talking about fibrus muscle in the penis that causes your penis to "turn in different directions" other than straight. but this also is solved without a "cut at you yanks put it". as a matter of fact and a first on a conspiracy site, i too was very very tight, and when id try to pull it back or get it back id sometimes tear and bleed, but a few hundred showers later im fine and 4 kids later, education excels doctrination, its a very sensitive subject,if you were tight foreskined, teach your kids to practice early.. sounds so sicko. but its true

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

reply to post by jheated5

but isnt that just doctrination? afterall if you choose to have it done as an adult, based on medical or religious reasoning, under GA, you'd be happy. but why thank you dad for NOT stopping someone hurt their newborn child? also thanking your dad for not giving you the choice, yeah sex is great for you, but you'll never know the difference between what i experience and what you experience (pssst its not a major difference, but worth keeping it)

im all for choice......but when your an adult.

Most guys that are not circumcised are two pump chumps , I have heard many a woman say this and it is far easier for them to get urinary tact infections if they don't clean properly not to mention if they don't pull the skin far enough back they piss in different directions .

Did you pump "most guys" off like a shotgun and count ? This just gets creepier and creepier.
I hope nobody is making snake hats out of the skins
edit on 27-6-2012 by HamrHeed because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

ohh give me a break, did you know the world didnt consist of america and that many medical journals are accessible outside of the US? science does exist outside the US you know.. were just not so easily lead like sheep.

hehe you believe everything your doctor says... unbelievable lmfao a doctor that charges you for their time.

I don't believe everything my doctor says but I most certainly believe the two pump chump statements and everything else I noted is logical , the fold of skin not being cleaned properly is a warm moist breeding ground and. Ot peeling it back properly will make you spray in numerous directions so please what exactly do you refute .

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

Okay so I give you the medical term that was confirmed by both me and the urologist that circumcised me, but you tell me it's something it's absolutely not? No, it was phimosis (NSFW, penis pic on wiki), tightening of the foreskin, exactly as I described it. Turn in different directions? What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with my (ex-)condition...

You edited your post, so I'll edit mine; Did you even read up on phimosis? For some men it is normal to not be able to retract the skin completely, like in your case, it will eventually go away. However, I was suffering enough for the doc to immediately do something about it, so yes, it was serious enough to not go away with "practice".

About practice, by the way, I used to, and I was taught to as well, however it didn't help, in some men, the elasticity of the foreskin simply goes away, and after a while, the skin is so unstretchable that it's simply stuck, there was an opening of perhaps 5mm with no way of stretching it without me tearing myself up, not a pleasant thing to do.

But whatever, you were tight too and were cured without intervention so it must apply to every other male on the planet.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

circumsizion isnt about making a saving on soap!!!! get a grip!

the pee'ing in different directions is a result of the "commoners toilet" the urinal, those in the know just get on with it and piss in the toilet,sat down.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
To me, it's very much the same as those parents who pierce their baby's ears. It's terribly invasive to a person's rights.

It seems to follow a general theme of churches; commit them to our religion before they can decide for themselves. Ever wonder why they baptize babies who can't even understand what cloud is, much less "god"?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

You equate an argument in favor of Religious Freedom to being an Anarchist or accepting Sharia Law?

A harmless procedure by the Jewish People practicing their Faith is hardly equivalent to cutting off the heads of Gays or Stoning women to death for being Raped.

You ever hear of a Straw Man argument?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I'm guessing it has already been covered, but if vaccines like Gardasil can be forced upon the populace, why wouldn't circumcision be allowed in all cases, as it has shown to drastically reduce the odds of contracting the HIV virus? I for one am glad I was circumcised as a newborn, and I'm guessing my son will be as well.

I don't know why people are so against circumcision, but yet choose permanent damage to their children in other forms (the toxins of vaccines, GMO foods, etc.). If you doubt the benefits of circumcision, simply pop up your favorite search engine and find the many studies performed.

Not to mention, I think most men and women will agree - the last thing men need is to have their penile sensitivity In
creased.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"Not to mention, I think most men and women will agree - the last thing men need is to have their penile sensitivity In
creased. "

What freaking planet am I on right now?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

I'm guessing it has already been covered, but if vaccines like Gardasil can be forced upon the populace, why wouldn't circumcision be allowed in all cases, as it has shown to drastically reduce the odds of contracting the HIV virus? I for one am glad I was circumcised as a newborn, and I'm guessing my son will be as well.

I don't know why people are so against circumcision, but yet choose permanent damage to their children in other forms (the toxins of vaccines, GMO foods, etc.). If you doubt the benefits of circumcision, simply pop up your favorite search engine and find the many studies performed.

Not to mention, I think most men and women will agree - the last thing men need is to have their penile sensitivity In
creased.

Very good point you raise. It's not a problem to destroy your child's immune system, no sir! Nothing wrong with feeding a five year old McDonalds till it can't stand on it's own legs anymore either, but God forbid you circumcise it because you see it as a good thing

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

ok i'll stay on topic, you yanks give me all the academic studies that are not from jewish/muslim phd's and i'll evaluate it and give my analysis, until then you can keep on cutting my post but not my foreskin....deal?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

I thought you were ignoring my posts but apparently you're only doing so selectively

Read up on phimosis yet?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

mate this was my hurdle at 11, but...crudly put, plenty of practice paid off, yes my first time at 16 was painful because of that,but it became easier as time went on, i've lost nothing, but gained education.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join