It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About Time. Germany Rules Religious Circumcision on Boys is Assault

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Shirak

Excellent points. It is YOUR vessel - the one that WAS MADE IN GOD'S IMAGE (or so religious people tell me) -And if that is the case, why are we whacking away at baby's genitals? Did God mess up the genitals somehow?

CJ

You only think man was made in Gods image if you are brainwashed.

This is about cleanliness the foreskin harbours a bacteria that can kill you and infect others.

I cant believe so many people are so ignorant and the best time to do is it when you are young as it doesn't hurt as much.

Really? Can I get a source on that? You do know the current US stats are about 63% get circumcised. We must have a lot of deaths due to not getting circumcised, but you may have a hard time finding that fact anywhere. Because it is false.

CJ

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
I'm circumcised and every girl I've been with has loved it... sooo... nbd.
But yeah! Teach those religious types a lesson! Don't let them have anything! muhahahahahaha

I agree, I think its funny how people scream about the religious and how they shouldnt impress their views on the world, yet they have no problem oppressing them with theirs and not allowing them to freely express their beliefs......

The hypocrisy is amazing.....yet if they hear about what they perceive as Christians stopping another religion from expressing themselves (Muslims) they raise hell.....

Are you people in this mindset even cognizant of this fact?

But yes lets stop medical procedures because its "assault" next thing you know prostate exams will be medical rape

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
The Romans nearly went to war in ancient times over this. I just really don't get it. I just never knew a guy who was that wished he wasn't. I guess they exist. My son cried maybe 10 minutes and fussed when he urinated for the next day. That was it.

I get it. My foreskin gives me so much pleasure its unreal.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by Azadok2day

circumsizion isnt about making a saving on soap!!!! get a grip!

the pee'ing in different directions is a result of the "commoners toilet" the urinal, those in the know just get on with it and piss in the toilet,sat down.

edit on 27-6-2012 by technologicalsingularity because: (no reason given)

Any guy that's sits to take a squirt is no man , we were designed to stand not squat like woman .

Amen brother, and women would have no more to complain about,
They wouldn't know what to do with the extra time. ..probably complain about us putting the seat down. I suspect that after all of the recent years of emasculation and hetero-sexual brainwashing from the media and backed by the support of women..that this is exactly what they are going for...men who will be ashamed of their junk and men who will sit like a woman hence easier to control by women. As if it could really be any easier to control most men these days. I'll be a man till I die and will stand when I pee and although I pee on the seat sometimes and wipe it off.....I will continue to do so and imagine to myself that others should be grateful that I even did that. No woman will control me and I will use any means including psychological manipulation and lies to get what I want from them...play the nice gentleman who is a little bit of a jerk and by morning I will be the biggest jerk they know as they are running out my door with their high-heels trying to catch up to them and a freshly cooked pan of eggs dripping from their hair.

I am a man, not a metro-sexual, I am circumcised and proud of it and some women would even say a Neanderthal................but this is usually the very next morning after meeting me. Proud to be a man despite the cards being stacked against me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I applaud you sir! You are correct! [clap, clap, clap, clap]

edit on 27-6-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
With all the dangers or bacteria and infections and HIV's that some members claim to excist then why are the countries that dont practice genital mutilation not ripe with these medical issues? I mean I couldn't care less what your jewish paid off doctor says in his studies. Real life has shown it to be hogwash.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by ColoradoJens

That's all fine and dandy, but if any man out there is not circumcised, he better stay the heck away from me.

YUK

Thats like saying, yeah it's fine you have heavy beef curtains just don't flap them in my face. I feel sorry for all those circumcised people, ofc since it happened as children they have all their lives to delude themselves into thinking its normal or to agree with the line of thinking yet they all have a really ugly dry helmet.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by MeesterB
I'm circumcised and every girl I've been with has loved it... sooo... nbd.
But yeah! Teach those religious types a lesson! Don't let them have anything! muhahahahahaha

I agree, I think its funny how people scream about the religious and how they shouldnt impress their views on the world, yet they have no problem oppressing them with theirs and not allowing them to freely express their beliefs......

The hypocrisy is amazing.....yet if they hear about what they perceive as Christians stopping another religion from expressing themselves (Muslims) they raise hell.....

Are you people in this mindset even cognizant of this fact?

But yes lets stop medical procedures because its "assault" next thing you know prostate exams will be medical rape

How about allowing for this when the person reaches an age of consent? How is that oppressing anyone if it is still available? How also, do the 100's of millions of people around the world survive with out this "medical procedure"?

CJ

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Disclaimer: this is fiction btw.

My imaginary friend told me that I can use babies as bunching bags. It's a long lasting tradition. We're pretty underground about it thought. They dont mind cause they dont remember anything and they get to take out their traumas on their own children.

There's your religious justfication down the toilet. So there's no religious justfication for it and there is no medical need to. It's stone age barbaric practice.

You're right, there is no medical need, just as there was no medical need for the smallpox vaccine - I mean, so what? So millions of people die in a pandemic now and then, it doesn't mean we HAVE to have vaccines. Think of all the unnecessary medications. I mean sure, you CAN keep a diabetic alive with insulin, but yoy don't HAVE to.

/sarcasm off...all of you anti-circumcision folks need to stop pretending there is no medical benefit to circumcision - you don't even need studies to show you the proof. Simple logic once you understand the mechanism which helps to prevent disease in circumcised vs un-circumcised is all the understanding anyone should need.

Despite the well-known and obvious benefits, I don't believe circumcision or any other preventive medical procedure should be forced, but to throw away good science combined with. Religious freedom is just ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

How about allowing for this when the person reaches an age of consent? How is that oppressing anyone if it is still available? How also, do the 100's of millions of people around the world survive with out this "medical procedure"?

CJ

I can't believe the question was actually asked, but, do you also wonder how 100's of millions survive without Gardasil, or the Flu vaccine? I haven't seen a single post that says "you will die an early death for sure if you aren't circumcised."

As far as allowing it at the age of consent - why are other beneficial medical procedures performed without the newborn's consent? Heck, if I had the choice, I would have had the. Circumcision done (which was), but passed on half of the vaccines. Nobody gave me a choice, and I was stuck slowly filtering adjuvants from my body for years (and probably still am.)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by ColoradoJens

That's all fine and dandy, but if any man out there is not circumcised, he better stay the heck away from me.

YUK

Thats like saying, yeah it's fine you have heavy beef curtains just don't flap them in my face. I feel sorry for all those circumcised people, ofc since it happened as children they have all their lives to delude themselves into thinking its normal or to agree with the line of thinking yet they all have a really ugly dry helmet.

How is one's personal belief or perception of oneself a delusion. Personally, I think uncirc's look weird as hell, but I know those who aren't circumcised probably don't feel that way about their own. To think that people are "deluding" themselves as to their own perception of themselves is psychotic. To take it further, if the majority of people one comes in contact with prefer circ's, then the circ's own feelings about his own thingamajigger are now backed up by a predominance of opinion within his societal circle.

Now, we have some very open conversations among my friends, and this has been discussed many times. Of about a dozen females who hang out with us regularly, they all prefer circ, and are all disgusted by the idea of uncir . It might be that 60% of the population prefers uncut - 7i'm just saying this has been my experienced, and a team of top psychiatrists couldn't convinve me that my perception is a delusion (At least, not anymore than the perception of anything ATT all is delusion.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707

That 'tiny bit of skin' is a body part with a functioning purpose.

what is the purpose of the foreskin that it shouldn't be removed?

Care to answer my question concerning why males are not entitled to certain body parts when they are perfectly functioning and healthy? Why should parents have the choice to remove it as opposed to their sons?

I'm not sure I understand your question but, judging from your comments, I'm wondering if you know what a penis, and foreskin, even are.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Who are YOU to say I should have my genitals mutilated because your God demands it? How disgusting and absurd.

I could ask you the EXACT same question about imposing rights on women and their genitals. Who are YOU to say I should be forced to have this child because your God demands it? How disgusting and absurd.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by Phenomium

i dont like sharing germs thank you, you may wipe but you spread well.

Deep down I knew that. Deriving from the context of my structured statement, one might assume that there was an inference of sarcasm and genuine disinterest in how others felt about the issue. In short, the next sentence I wrote said it all "I will continue to do so and imagine to myself that others should be grateful that I even did that"....I do care a lot.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It WAS the first thing St. Paul did away with as a requirement for inclusion into God's heavenly family of which we are all a part, and it was the Jews who persisted anyway with the custom, so don't blame the Christians! That's not fair.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Care to answer my question concerning why males are not entitled to certain body parts when they are perfectly functioning and healthy? Why should parents have the choice to remove it as opposed to their sons?

I'm not sure I understand your question but, judging from your comments, I'm wondering if you know what a penis, and foreskin, even are.

I bet the foreskin was needed for man running through the jungle so that hi junk didn't get slapped by sticks but as we now live in cities and have evolved as a people, I don't think there's a need for it any longer.......and on that note "longer" circumcision is a great idea.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

For some they can play games with it and make it appear to speak with lips like a little man.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You are born with it "uncut" for a reason.. "IF" it was will of god you'd be born with it "pre trimmed".

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join