It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About Time. Germany Rules Religious Circumcision on Boys is Assault

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Wipes the sweat from her brow. Thank Allah ! (LOL)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I cant help it if you dont get it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Been with one woman my whole life, my wife (one man for her to she loves the circumcision) and I don't regret it for a second, yeah its hard as hell to do, but at least I don't have people hesitating to drink after me.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In all honesty I don't care one bit that I was circumcised. I never dwelt on it at all growing up and I don't now. I would never accuse anyone of trying to "mutilate" my genitals either.

Maybe that's just me though.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

No the Jews don't practice female circumcision. They circumcise men because circumcision was the sign of the covenant that God made with Abraham.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'd have had my son circumcised, regardless of faith. I'm jewish but not a big believer in ancient myths and legends set up to explain things we can now explain with science and logic.

I do, however, feel that it is everyone's right to believe what they want to believe and to do whatever they want regarding that belief, so long as they aren't harming others (no, circumcision isn't harming children). When the country tells me I cannot do something that has been the right of my people for centuries, I take offense to that.

Guess what, I'm also against the banning of burkas and the forced removal of turbans.

Again, this is about freedom to practice a religion and, in this case, this is a country, effectively, telling younger members of two faiths that they are welcome there, so long as they don't practice their traditions with any children they might have going forward.

In other words, you can be a jew, or a muslim, but you'd be better off being one somwhere else.

Next stop, trains to help in their relocation.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have yet to hear a justified and secular argument as to why parents should have the choice to remove a natural, inherent male body part as opposed to the actual son whose body it is.

'Religous freedom' stops when you are invading the basic rights of someone else.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

cutting foreskin off for the name of your beliefs: Genital mutilation, barbaric and evil practice
stabbing a child in the ear just to put some metal in them for show : vain and silly
You're so full of double standards it's not even funny, what we have here is an anti religious fanatic, who if he woke up tomorrow would dance in the streets if religion became illegal. I'm sorry if some jerk who called himself a Christian some time in your life hurt you, but that's not my fault, be mad at him not the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I couldn't agree more with the OP, it is ABH, it is child abuse, it is child endangerment and i couldn't give a damn what you jews and muslims think of my opinion, so bring it on, i'll happily go to war on this cause alone (sod oil and hamburgers), i'll fight for every child's safety, even if it were to endanger my own life, now theres dedication to life! giving life! and protecting it!. Here in the UK it is technically illeagal (we know who you are that ignore the law and think your above it), but........we have honour killing happening, where they ARE being charged with 1st degree murder, so why are those parents who force this devil worshiping act upon those we love NOT charged with ABH, child endangerment and being forced to serve at least 10 years in jail.

its a strong subject that religous views cannot go silently, it's my view, dont go on about the whole AIDS thing, or reduced STD's thing, or the so he'll blend in with the other boys in the shower room thing, that came from the jewish/muslim doctor you paid, they use it as a defense for their beliefs and to bleed more money out of your health insurance, money money money........

way i see it, i got my messiah and still have my foreskin have great sex and im not dying of AIDS or any other STD oh and i look great in the guys shower room. those who havent are waiting for all three. mind you if more americans watched their child being circumsized by the doctor, the practice would have been made illeagal many decades ago, money is about the only thing that keeps it going with crappy (jewish funded) fictional academic studies that attempt to prove its reasoning.

IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING, YOUR AMERICAN HOSPITALS ARE LITERALLY SCREAMING WITH CHILD ABUSE OF THE 1ST DEGREE, SUE NOW! AND MAKE MONEY BACK BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOUR CHILD WILL BE MENTALLY SCARRED AND PHYSICALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE.

go on flame me........

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmed707

you do know that they don't remove the penis, right? it's a tiny bit of skin that gets snipped off.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
money is about the only thing that keeps it going with crappy (jewish funded) fictional academic studies that attempt to prove its reasoning.

can you back up that claim?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I prefer a circumsisioned/cut so to say.

Thats just me.

Some of them standing taking a leak must make a mess all over the bathroom floor?

I cant say much on this me being a woman.

I know many men also are not cut and I do not hate you for this.

I prefer an easy target,not hidden away.

Culture and religion come into this.

It works boths ways as well,,,LOL...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

That 'tiny bit of skin' is a body part with a functioning purpose. Furthermore, a forskin is not an abnormal condition or birth defect. It's a body part inherent in all males. With your logic, you could write off just about any body part. No one really needs toes, fingernails, or even arms to get along through life. Why not have the choice to just chop 'em off of babies?

Care to answer my question concerning why males are not entitled to certain body parts when they are perfectly functioning and healthy? Why should parents have the choice to remove it as opposed to their sons?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

yes, i'd guess a site admin would be here monitoring a very sensitive subject. but please research the science outside the US, here in the UK just like the US we are capitalist, if theres a way to bleed a few more bucks we will.just ask a financier.

dont try the penis is unclean and smelly thing either, that insults billions of men worldwide, we use soap instead, which incidently was invented by the arabs.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here's a foreskin quiz with references for further reading.

Found one of the twenty-one references in the quiz online at PMC, a Danish study. It contains data. You're very welcome.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

oh i forgot the urinal issue!!! well yeah! have you as a female tried pee'ing in a straight line? did being circumsized solve this or did you give up and sit down on the toilet instead? urinals are disgusting, why dont women have them?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So far I've seen 3 women on this thread that prefer circumsized, that is enough for me to not regret my parents making that decision for me.... Thanks Dad!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

Huh??? You're saying that the circumcised are mentally scarred? Shakes head in disbelief. OK what ever.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wait a second! How did the race card and anti religion card get played here? I am a christian and was cut. Its common especially because the medical community was pushing it back in the day.
Now it's ridiculous to see uncircumsized people being attacked and slandered and accused of being anti semetic etc. Wtf!
Ridiculous

And to the comment about females losing all feeling or sexual pleasure when circumsized: not true unless the g spot is another lie?> Anyways, it's more shocking, the excuses people will make instead of the act itself, I find.

ed:I am of course against both forms of circumsizion, male and female.
edit on 27-6-2012 by HamrHeed because: add part

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join